Maia Laaning Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we've seen Tamala was instrumental in acquiring wildcard entries for the Indian Wells and Miami tournaments. The tennis world dubbed these tournaments the "sunshine double" mainly because of their southern location in the United States made it feasible to hold their tournaments outdoors. Most northern states of the United States still have snow on the ground in March, and we are not talking just of the state of Alaska either.

Both of those tournaments, being a WTA 1000 tournament award 1,000 ranking points to their champion. Wimbledon, as a grand slam tournament, awards 2,000 ranking points for its winner. Thus, in her wildest dream, Maia envisioned herself not only qualifying for each of these three tournaments but going on to win all of them. And if she were to do that her ranking points would bump her into seventh place in the world; easily in the top 10 and challenging Anett for the recognition as the greatest Estonian tennis player of all time. In fact, since Anett hadn't won a grand slam title, Maia could be perceived to have the better career should her wildest dream become a reality.

When Maia did wake up from her wild dream of success in tennis, she was cognizant that her tennis dream was more implausible in substance than her erotic dream. Granted that she did not live in the fourteenth century as envisioned in her erotic dream. Nor would she ever become a female sex slave in a sultan's seraglio. Still the thrust of her erotic dream suggested that she would fuck a lover for one thousand consecutive nights and give birth to three sons plus be pregnant for a fourth child. To her practical mind, the latter scenario is more doable than her tennis dream. In fact one of her mother's acquaintances in Tallinn, was a mother who had via separate pregnancies had given birth to three children within three years. As that woman breast fed every one of her babies, it calls to question the accuracy of the medical assertion that a woman cannot become pregnant during the first six months of breast feeding her newborn baby. This falls in the category whenever a generalization is promulgated there is invariably an exception to the fact asserted. while

Nevertheless, improbable events in tennis have occurred. In fact in the 2021 USO grand slam tournament, British player, Emma Raducanu, won her three qualifying matches to gain entry to the main draw and then proceeded to win the seven matches needed to win the title; a feat never before imagined to be possible. In the previous year at the same tournament, French player, Kristina Mladenovic was in a match against Russian player, Varvara Gracheva, and despite having a lead of 6-1, 5-1* with a plethora of match points** in her favor found herself losing the match by a final score of 6-1, 6-7 (2), 0-6*. Given such unlikely results produced in Maia a hope that her wildest dream just might come true. And so as March approached, she was excited about her tennis chances not to mention her dream of seducing Toomas Tamala.

Toomas Tamala was also excited by Maia's tennis chances, especially considering the opportunity for his own personal professional career advancement. As he was known for being Anett's initial coach in her first tournament victory, should Maia do well in these March tournaments, his tennis reputation as a coach would be significantly enhanced. Some experienced top 100 players thereby, might opt to consider hiring him as their coach. If that were to happen there would be endless possibilities open to him for a future, which he so wished to occur.

When Maia was fifteen, sixteen and seventeen years of age Tamala did not pay any particular notice of her looks. As far as he was concerned, she was just a number of the plethora of pretty Estonian teenage girls that were and had been under his tennis tutelage. He certainly was no pedophile, such that he would not even subconsciously contemplate the possibly of being attracted to any one of them. Besides that, Maia's de facto stepfather became Prime Minister of Estonia when she was fifteen, thus making it dicey for any male to make any unwanted and untoward sexual advances towards her.

However, when Maia did turn eighteen, her pulchritude could not be denied. Her beauty rivaled that of the most glamorous celebrity females in the world be they famous actresses, models or in high society. The fact that she was the daughter of the Prime Minister coupled with her photogenic good looks made her recognizable to every Estonian citizen. It was fortunate for her female peers so inclined, that Maia's interests did not include entering beauty pageants as she would easily win any such event held in Estonia and most likely overall in all of Europe as well.

Toomas Tamala, especially at the Tallinn Open tournament that September, was certainly now cognizant of such reality. Notwithstanding that he was married and devoted to his wife and three children, he was still a typical red blooded male with an abundance of testosterone. Therefore, the allure of Maia's sexual charms was compelling to him, but luckily the homogeneity and familiarity of Estonian society precluded him from making serious advances to seduce her. Thus, he was saved from temptation of cheating in his marriage.

However, with the proposed tournaments in March, first in Indian Wells, CA and the second in Miami, FL, the temptation to commit adultery with Maia Laaning was irresistible and seductive to him. First of all, there would be no entourage of assistants and supporters accompanying Maia as would be the case for the more experienced and veteran competitors to these tournaments. Maia's reputation for her tennis skills and potential prowess was virtually unknown except to the most obsessive of the hard-core women's tennis fans.

Since Anett had retired and was not competing any longer on the tour, there would be no Estonian fans coming to these tournaments. In addition, there would be no one in the Estonian sports media covering these tournaments, as they would be relying on other European media feed to report on the results. As the Tallinn tournament and the Junior girls Wimbledon tournament were the only WTA tour events, in which Maia had competed, she had no meaningful acquaintanceship with any of the other players competing on the tour. And of course, there was no other Estonian woman entered in these tournaments. Thus, during these two tournaments, he would be the only person Maia would know and have contact with.

Accordingly, in Toomas Tamala's mind, circumstances could not be more perfect for a clandestine assignation. If he were to successfully seduce Maia no one would be the wiser; especially his wife would not expect anything. After all the duration of his association with Maia as her coach was in its fifth year without any hint of a romantic entanglement discernible to anyone. Since Maia was the Prime Minister's daughter, it made it implausible in his wife's mind to suspect he would cheat. If such scandal that he had been fucking the Prime Minister's daughter were to become public knowledge, the negative consequences would likely include that he would lose his job and jeopardize his ability to make a living in his field of expertise and experience.

His wife understood it was totally reasonable and practical that Tamala would accompany Maia alone to these tournaments. Maia needed someone to practice with in between matches and she definitely needed a coach to help her get through these tournaments to have any hope of success in competing. Given her lack of experience on the WTA tour Maia had not accumulated a team of assistants to help with the logistical needs to compete in the high level professional tennis tournaments. There being no other Estonian players competing in these tournaments and as she was virtually unknown to the regular players on the tour, Maia's only practicing partner available would be Tamala.

Tamala and his wife Agnes had three children, the oldest was attending Grade 1 and youngest was a newborn still nursing on her mother's breasts. Neither Toomas nor Agnes had any siblings, and their parents were too old and not energetic enough to be trusted to adequately look after their children for a prolonged period of time. Hiring strangers to look after their children was prohibitively expensive and the long flight including layover stops would be a hassle with their children, that is best to avoid. Consequently, when Agnes was privy to the plan for her husband to go to America for these two big tournaments, the thought to ask if she could accompany him, never crossed her mind.

Finally, in Tamala's mind, what was most attractive feature about the idea of seducing Maia was the fact it would obviously be a fling, akin to a one night stand. Since the fling would be virtually undetectable, it therefore would not put his marriage in jeopardy; in other words, it's a no risk dalliance if you will. About the only possible flaw in Tamala's scheme on bedding Maia, would be if he would have further contact with Maia. Then the fling could turn out to become a full fledged affair with danger of public exposure. And that would not be good.

However, Tamala knew that Maia had in essence made up her mind to forego a professional tennis career in favor of going to college. The chance to play in these American tournaments and Wimbledon were in reality a last chance to consider a tennis career. As already noted, Maia had set sensible goals that if achieved would make the decision to forego college a reasonable choice. It is possible that she could attain her goals cumulatively in the three tournaments or even in success in just one of them.

For example, were she to qualify for the main draw at Wimbledon and were she then to go on to win the tournament, why she would have accumulated enough ranking points to be included in the top 20 in the world. Not a very likely occurrence, but then again, as already noted, it has been accomplished in a grand slam tournament once before. But surely such tennis lightning would not strike twice. So, Tamala believed that realistically Maia would not attain her established tennis goals. Instead, she would be attending the University of Tartu in September, and thus, their paths would not likely ever cross again.

Accordingly, when Maia and Toomas Tamala boarded their plane bound for Palm Springs, CA, U.S.A. being the nearest airport to the tennis tournament site in Indian Wells, CA, they were both in good humor. Had they known what was in each other's mind, regarding a sexual romp, they would have been overjoyed to be relieved of the anxiety of possible failure. The simple hope of significant success in the tournament coupled with possible anticipated sex made the long tedious flight bearable.

They left Tallinn early in the morning and arrived in Palm Springs nearly 10:00 PM local time ostensibly on the same calendar day. But because of the time zone differences, the flight including two stops layovers, consisted of more than twenty-four and a half hours in duration. They arrived with a day to spare to recover from their jet lag plus having an intensive practice session before Maia's first match the following day. To get acclimatized to California time, they each slept quite extensively and were too weary to try for a sexual tryst. In each of their minds was the necessity to rest and wait for a more opportune time.

All women's tennis tournaments with the rare exception of special events*** are knockout tournaments. If you win, you advance to the next round; if you lose, you're eliminated from the tournament. By process of winning every succeeding round, the champion round consists of the two remaining players who had not lost a match. The winner of that match is the champion, and the loser is the runner-up.

Both the Indian Wells tournament and the Miami tournament had a field of 96 competitors. The top 32 seeded players would be granted a bye in the first round to play their first match in the second round. Thus, these players needed to win six victories to take the title. The other 64 competitors played in the first round with the 32 winners then playing in the second round against the 32 players who received a bye in the first round. Those players of 64 then needed seven wins to take the title.

Of the 64 players competing in the first round of the tournament, 52 of them received direct entry into the main draw of the tournament, while the twelve other players emerged from the qualifying rounds. The qualifying rounds consisted of 48 competitors which included Maia. To qualify for those twelve spots allowed for the main draw a competitor must win two matches, and then therefore needs seven more wins to take the title.

As it turned out, at her first match in the Indian Wells tournament, Maia won her first round qualifying match by a score of 7-6 (4) and 7-5*. Her opponent was a veteran French player on the tour who had an unsuccessful season the past year causing her to fall drastically in the rankings, so that she did not receive a direct entry to the main draw. Prior to that patch of poor results, she had a consistent career ranking in the Top 40 or better. Thus, it was a very joyous occasion for Maia and she was giddy in excitement of her initial success.

The match was completed in the late afternoon. After Maia had checked her tennis gear at her locker, and showered, she dressed in similar garb as her tennis playing outfit. Because of their casual attire, Tamala and Maia opted to dine at one of the restaurants on the site of the tournament. Being Estonian they selected the Fresh Agave Mexican Bar and Grill to try for the first time in their lives, authentic Mexican cuisine. For a preprandial drink, Maia ordered a margarita, again a novelty in her life. She like the taste so much that she kept continuously ordering refills throughout their meal. Aside from her penchant for heavy drinking there was an alternative motive for her to her seemingly incautious imbibing of so much alcohol. It gave her license to speak more boldly and thereby force the issue of having sex.

The opportunity for Maia to explore the possibility of having sex arose during the meal. They were first exchanging observations of the match, and in addition Tamala offered suggestions regarding the upcoming match as her opponent was already identified by the completion of that player's earlier match. Included then were innocuous small talk during the meal, which made the time spent so much convivial. At one point, Toomas seemingly innocently asked if she had a boyfriend from her high school.

Sensing an opening, and not wanting to waste a golden opportunity, Maia declared, "Oh yes! I do indeed have a boyfriend. We date at least three times a week. By dating I do mean we fuck three times a week. Thus, these at least two weeks possibly to a full month of abstinence as a result of this tennis adventure is the heavy sacrifice, I have to make in order to determine if I do really have a future in a professional tennis career."

Needless to say, Toomas Tamala was stunned by such a brazen statement which he could not have anticipated even though he had predetermined to try and seduce her during their time in America. Noticing the not so surprising look of consternation in his face, Maia pressed her advantage. Having previously surreptitiously rid of her flat shoe of her right foot, underneath their table, she lifted the foot to make contact with his male package. Commencing a seductive foot massage of his trouser enclosed phallus, Maia purred, "Perhaps since you are married with three children no less, you are likewise sacrificing the pleasures you could have had with your charming wife, just so you could help me in furthering my possible tennis dreams."

At this point Tamala was gasping for air, as Maia's sexual stimulation of his cock by her foot took him by further surprise. He was absolutely at a loss for words. Maia then relentlessly continued, "I hate to deprive you of your deserved pleasures which you are entitled to in your marriage, just in order to help me in furthering my possible tennis career. I feel it's incumbent on me to make amends for forcing you to interrupt the domestic bliss you undoubtedly would have had with your charming wife. Therefore, Toomas, can I offer my body as a suitable replacement for the pleasures you should be otherwise enjoying?"

To this, Toomas laconically answered, "Let's go to the hotel room!"

Accordingly, they grabbed a taxi and quickly arrived at their hotel and promptly entered Tamala's room. As soon as the door was closed, they immediately embraced and started kissing frantically. Since she was dressed in a very short skirt, it only took two tugs of her shorts and thereby easily accessible panties to drop to her ankles. Maia deftly stepped out of them and thereupon breaking the kissing embrace, she moved to the nearby chest of drawers. She turned around to place the palms of her hands on the surface of the furniture. Bending down and with her bare ass provocatively protruding towards him, she was thereby coitus ready.

For his part, Toomas Tamala merely undid his shorts and dropped them along with his briefs to became coitus ready as well. He kicked off his sandals and approached her derrière. He guided his very stiff rod into her vagina. The easy penetration of her pussy caused some surprise to Tamala. Despite no foreplay and the lack of any conversation between them upon departing the restaurant, Maia's vagina was slick and extremely moist. What he did not know was that her immediate readiness for sex was the product of the culmination of all the fantasies of sex with him she had imagined since she had turned eighteen.

His thrusts were hard, fast and furious. It suited Maia just fine. Each thrust was greeted with a feminine squeak followed by a guttural grunt. Her mind was so into the copulation that she perspired copiously despite objectively not unduly physically exerting herself. When not squeaking or grunting, Maia was moaning and uttering, "Yes! Yes!" repetitiously.

Tamala's relentless pace of their copulation caused his inevitable ejaculation to arrive at a relatively short time. In spite of the brevity of their coitus, Maia also orgasmed. She was panting rather heavily and mumbling, "Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh wow!"

In recollection of this particular sexual intercourse and recounting the same to Riina Mölder, her BFF, Maia was amazed at how satisfied she had been from this sexual activity given its brevity. She marveled at the fact that as it turned out it was exactly what she needed and what she craved for at the moment. It explained the joy and excitement she felt from her orgasm notwithstanding the shortness of the sex. She did not know whether to attribute the success of this copulation based on Tamala's instinct as a great lover. Maybe she simply lucked out. Yes, he might have happened to opt for this style of sexual intercourse on a whim or maybe it just occurred as a result of the expediency of the moment which just so happened was so perfect for her.

In any case, after Tamala disengaged from her, Maia got rid of her tennis shoes and socks. She also removed her top and unhooked her sports bra to become totally naked. She sauntered to the bed and pulled back the bed covers. She then got on the queen size bed to sit cross legged with her back resting against the headboard. With the first words communicated between them since they left the restaurant, Maia smiled and said, "Dear Toomas, could you check the mini bar in this room and see if they have any decent vodka. I would like a glass with ice."

By this time, Tamala had divested himself of the remainder of his clothes to be completely naked as well. Per Maia's request, he checked the mini bar of the room and announced, "There is Grey Goose which my American friends have indicated that it's one of the best vodkas available in the United States. Will that do?"