Maid

Story Info
A maid's unexpected submission.
2.5k words
3.99
39.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers

The work of a maid is not usually glamorous and this one was a bit weirder than most, I'd started work for this pretty handsome guy I have to admit, and he was wealthy I mean he lived in a huge house. Which in itself was a bit odd as he had cleaners in for the most of it, me possibly he employed just for the look of it, all I had to do was dust a few things. The uniform came as bit of a surprise as it's a real maid's outfit, the sort you see in summers! So now you're thinking the guy must have been an old pervert except he wasn't, well at least I didn't think so.

Everything had been going great, I was getting paid great money for doing almost nothing and hell if the guy got a kick out of watching me reach for the shelves so my ass was on show, let him. The trouble started when I was alone in the house and my curiosity got the better of me. I mean there were rooms that were locked that I must never enter, but what really tripped my interest was the amount of unmarked DVDs around the TV. The guy could afford to buy whatever he pleased right?

So alone I decided there would be no harm in looking at one of them. When it started I couldn't believe what I was seeing, there was a girl chained to the wall naked with what looked like whip marks all over her body. I was quite a bit freaked out about this and I know I should have stopped it right there, but when I saw my employer enter the picture all other thoughts went out of my head. Why had I never realised what an attractive man he was? This in itself confused me as on the screen I watched as he pinched the girls nipple and pulled it hard causing her to scream out loud, and his other hand went between her legs to pull the biggest dildo I'd ever seen out of her. At this she began to moan and writhe trying to keep it inside her, her body was sheathed in sweat and a flush had come over her neck and breasts, she was enjoying this?

I wasn't sure I understood this and yet my body was telling me that I was at least on some level becoming aroused because of it, I could feel the wetness between my legs reaching a hand down I was about to touch myself,

"Enjoying yourself?" his voice came from behind me. Trying to stand up and turn round I managed to tangle my legs and fall on my ass, I felt the blush rising as I looked into the face of my employer who looked not quite angry but a little amused.

Before I could even begin to apologise for what I knew was incredibly wrong of me he was towering over me. Kneeling he reached a hand between my legs and stroked my pussy through the flimsy panties I was wearing, I grasped his wrist to move his hand but he knocked my arm out of the way.

"What are you doing? Stop touching me."

"Best to learn now that's not the way to speak to me; you speak when I ask you to. As for what I'm doing, I'm giving you what you want." At that he grabbed my hair and yanked me forward so I was on all fours, his fingers slid under the now soaking fabric of my panties and slid right into my pussy. A gasp escaped me without me meaning to let it, it felt so good to have them inside me hearing the wet noises as he pushed them deeper inside made me realise just how turned on I was. But this wasn't my will, was it?

"See how quickly you give in to me, you've been begging for this since you started here always bending and reaching waving this sweet ass at me, well now you and I are going to get what we want." With that he pulled his hand away and slapped me across the ass hard enough to make me yelp with the sudden pain of it, leaving a smear of my own juices there it quickly cooled and the tingling sensation was something I hadn't experienced before. But I wasn't about to hang around to work through these feelings, this was wrong and I wasn't about to be treated like one of those weird girls on the films.

Pulling myself out of his grip I got to my feet and tried to run but he was right behind me and almost casually pushed me to the floor again, as he held me on the floor he lifted my skirt and smacked my ass again before rolling me onto my back. Straddling me he casually grabbed my wrists and held them both in one hand and forced them above my head, leaning close to me he whispered

"Fight me, it only turns me on, it's going to be so much fun teaching you."

Reaching down again to my pussy he ripped the panties from me cupping his hand over my now dripping cunt before bringing his hand up to wipe the juices over my nose and lips. All I could smell was my own excitement but still I tried to buck him off me, it was no use he was too strong and when his lips pressed to mine I thought of biting him but once his tongue forced its way between my lips I thought for a moment of what it might be like to give in to this man. Then my thoughts turned back to escape, I had to get away before I gave in to my desire and let him have me, because at this point there was no point in trying to fool myself.

Sitting up again he released my arms, only to grab the front of my dress and tear it open leaving my breasts bare for him to see, although he barely glanced at them before pinching both nipples and pulling me up by them. The pain was almost unbearable; I got up as quickly as I could to relieve the pressure then had to trot at an awkward pace to keep up with his stride as he led me out of the room by one nipple. I wasn't sure which was worse the stinging in the tit he had let go of or the pinching of the one he still had hold of. All thoughts of wrenching free had gone, in one simple movement he had me as obedient as a dog, my humiliation grew as we passed the windows and I wondered who else might see this. But far from dampening my desire this actually seemed to be increasing it, my pussy felt like an inferno and I could feel the wetness creeping down my legs.

Opening a door he dragged me forward and pushed me onto a large bed, lying there I tried not to cry from the feeling of the blood rushing back to my nipple and didn't even notice him moving until I felt the cold metal snap around my wrists, pulling on them I discovered I was chained to something and wasn't going anywhere. Suddenly his body pressed against mine and he pulled my head up by my hair before licking across my lips, normally this would have repulsed me but right at this moment it sent shivers through my body.

"You taste good slut. Don't look so shocked, from now on in my presence that's what you are, now then open your mouth like a good slut."

Pushing a gag between my lips he then got off me slapping my ass hard then grabbing and squeezing my right cheek, any screams I might have uttered at this point were muffled in the gag. Laughing he tossed me onto my back, his mouth going to my breasts he sucked one then the other before biting the nipple gently causing me to buck my hips trying to get some relief for my now aching cunt. Still smiling he ripped the rest of my tattered dress from my body; lying naked, with him before me still fully clothed made me feel somehow more vulnerable and more excited at the same time. Moving away from the bed he left my sight and I could only hear him moving around behind me, opening something.

Suddenly he was above me, his cock was released from his pants and stood out right over my face, from this angle I could see every inch of flesh of it, smell the musky scent of him. He leaned forwards his shaven balls sliding down my forehead onto my nose, there he stopped pressing his balls into my face effectively cutting off my air, and all I could drag in was the intoxicating smell of him. Panicking I began thrashing trying to move him so I could breathe, his hands on my thighs violently forced my legs apart and I felt something cold being slid between my pussy lips, as it touched my clit a shudder went through me. It was quickly moved away and pushed between my swollen lips, sliding in so easily I clamped my pussy around it, whatever it was it was too thin. As soon as he released my legs I no longer cared about breathing, I tried to grind my hips, squeezed my legs together trying to find some relief with this tiny thing he'd placed inside me.

Lifting himself from me he moved so he was once more facing me, his smile turned into laughter as he watched me try to impale myself further onto the tiny dildo. Reaching between my legs, which I opened for him begging him with my eyes and my whole body to fuck me; he simply twisted the dildo so it began to vibrate. Oh, it was too much and not nearly enough, I wanted him inside me, fucking me. Again I clamped my legs together in the hope of getting some friction to relieve my aching pussy. Pulling one leg he chained my ankle to the bed, then wrenching the other away chained that to the opposite side, climbing onto the bed he straddled my waist giving my nipples an almost disinterested pinch.

I was torn between watching the expression on his face and his straining cock, no doubt that having a woman at his mercy turned him on, and at this point there was no doubt that being that woman was turning me on more than I had thought possible. Reaching to my face he caressed my jaw and down my throat before reaching to undo the gag, gasping air into my lungs I still found breath to plead with him.

"Please, please fuck me; I need to feel you inside me."

Laughing, he only reached beyond me to bring something else towards my mouth.

Pinching my nipple fiercely my mouth opened to release a scream he forced a rubber ring between my teeth, tying it firmly behind my head. My mouth now forced open his smile became leering, and looking down I saw his cock straining harder than before if that was possible. His fingers traced around the ring in my mouth before pushing them inside, his smile becoming ever wider and my pussy clenching ever tighter around the dildo that was placed I was sure to aggravate rather than relieve me.

"You are a treasure slut."

With this he moved from straddling me and came behind me, using my hair to yank my head back over the edge of the bed, totally helpless; chained to the bed with my mouth held open his cock almost within reaching distance of my tongue. I felt more vulnerable than I had my whole life and yet a part of my mind reminded me that I was still desperately trying to grind my pussy onto the miniature dildo vibrating within me.

Without warning he thrust his hard cock into my mouth and to the back of my throat making me gag loudly, sure I was going to throw up I thrashed my head wildly but he merely gripped my hair harder. Pulling out of my mouth and allowing me to gasp in breath before plunging into my mouth again. Time and again he did this, my saliva covering my face and running towards my eyes. Although I gagged each and every time he didn't leave it in my throat long enough for me to actually become sick and slowly the violation of my throat was almost making up for the lack of it in my pussy.

But just when I was becoming used to the sensation he stopped, moved away, no longer in my field of vision.

It seemed like an eternity he left me lying there with nothing but my own thoughts and the irritating sensation of the dildo to occupy me. Just as I was thinking it was all a bad dream that I would soon wake up from, the dildo was yanked from within my grasping muscles. Before I had chance to register what was happening his hard throbbing cock was thrust into my tight and straining pussy. My cry was guttural and almost animal. My head was spinning from the shock and the pleasure that was radiating from my loins, my entire being felt filled with the throbbing heat that was his cock thrusting violently into me. Raising my head and opening my eyes I found him looking down upon me with total animal lust in his eyes, I barely registered the fact that he spat into my forced open mouth.

My hips bucking almost beyond my conscious control, and my mouth forced open so I could barely swallow; never the less I attempted to spur him into a more ferocious fucking of me. To which he simply smiled and straddled my chest before grasping his pulsating cock in his hand and guiding his cum all over my face, splattering my lips, eyes and wide open mouth. Never had I tasted anything more glorious and sweet than the taste of this mans seed upon my tongue. Using his softening cock he wiped the cum from my face into my mouth, then dipping his cock in and instructing me to lick it clean.

"You have done well little one. Maybe next time you will please me enough that I allow you to cum."

With that he left the room and I heard water running in the bathroom. Sometime later another servant came to untie me and instruct me on the hours I was next expected in. Even though I had spent time thinking of all that had happened to me, it didn't once cross my mind that I wouldn't be going in for my next shift...

ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers