Maid and Laid for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand now was resting on my groin, and my cock was swelling before His eyes, while Her hands continued to fondle my nipples. "I do admit that I was reluctant, but She did ask me very nicely."

You replied to Him, "And I am very grateful, Sir, that You did give him to Me."

He smiled at us. "What She said about your strengths -- I am honored that She did give Herself to Me, because in many instances, Her strengths redeem My weaknesses, and My own strengths are very seldom a matter of Her being weak." His hand appeared to have a mind of its own, and two of its fingertips began to very lightly stroke my cock. "And I still cannot understand why you would want to be submissive to Her, given that you, in many ways, are even stronger than She is."

His hand now gently surrounded my cock, and was stroking it up and down the shaft. "But it really does not matter why any longer, because I do not have to understand why." He gently fondled my balls, and my sharp intake of breath startled You. He, however, merely smiled. "One very important secret of being a good Dom or Domme is that, in a way, the sub is their master, because the sub wants the Dom or Domme to lead by dominance, to take His pleasure from His sub's submission, and to lead His sub into higher levels of submission."

My cock, despite my apprehension at what He was doing, had fully responded to Him, and His hands would have melted me completely, but for my bonds, and for You holding me, still teasing my nipples. "In order to get you to a higher level of submission," He continued, "She alone could not do what was necessary. I could not have done what was necessary on My own, either."

Suddenly, He lowered His head, and sucked my cock into His mouth. I was shocked; shocked that He was sucking on my cock; shocked that I had not protested; shocked that I was pleased that He was fucking me with His tongue, His mouth, His lips. And He was not gentle; He rased my cock with His teeth as He fucked me, swirling His tongue on my tip, taking me in, then out, very quickly.

Meanwhile, You were busy, licking my ear, whispering into my ear, "Cum for Me...cum into His mouth...drown Him, as He loves to drown Me..." You were fondling my nipples, both of them at once; You were lifting Your hips, under mine, making me fuck Him back, making me desperate to cum...

...and with one deep swallow, He deep throated me, and I started sobbing, as the look in His eyes made me yield to Him, made me cum, made me groan helplessly as He kept fucking my cock with His tongue as He swallowed my cum, made me collapse into Your arms, as You kept stroking my nipples, as You whispered in my ear, the last thing I heard before lapsing into unconsciousness once more: "You are Mine, and He is proud of you..."


I felt myself being turned onto my stomach, and I was disoriented for a moment. Then, I felt the straps on my arms and legs being released, and then removed. "Don't move yet," He whispered. As I lay still, my arms did not want to return to my sides. I felt Him gently massage me, from my shoulders down to my elbows, taking His time, and I sank into the bed. As I did, I heard Your breathing, slow and even, and I redoubled my efforts to remain still, to remain quiet, even though my shoulders hurt like hell.

After a few moments, He gently rolled me to a seated position on the bed and beckoned for me to follow Him. He was nude, so I did not try to don my bathrobe, as He led me to the patio, where a whirlpool hot tub awaited us. There was also a tray, with two cups of coffee already poured, and some fresh fruit in a bowl, ready to be placed in ramekins. We eased ourselves into the hot tub, and after a sip of coffee, He began to speak.

"You probably need to do something first," He told me, as I was pricking my finger. He looked at me with a bit of concern as I waited for the meter to finish.

"One hundred," I replied to His unasked question, selecting some kiwi fruit, some sliced Honeycrisp apple, and some strawberries, and arranged them in His ramekin, and handing it to Him. I then arranged some blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple in mine.

He looked deeply into my eyes, as He savored some kiwi and apple. "Please stand up by the tray."

I climbed up the steps and walked to the ledge, beside the tray. I automatically moved my hands behind my back, and clasped them together. He looked at me, His face devoid of emotion. "Now, kneel." I knelt on the ledge, holding my hands behind my back as I did so, settling into a position where I was seated upon my legs, my back straight, and my head slightly bowed.

I saw Him walk toward me, and trace my belly very lightly with His fingertips -- there was, as yet, no tattoo there. "Please come back into the tub," He said. As I stepped back into the hot tub, I saw that He was pleased.

"I was afraid," He continued, "that we had broken you completely. What we did was far more than what I had to do to Her, and She is quite strong." He sipped coffee -- He can take his coffee hotter than I can -- and continued. "You are stronger than She is in many ways, but She thought you were far more susceptible to shock, far more fragile. Yet, She had to agree with me that You were too strong in terms of flexibility to bring you to the level of submission that you wanted to give to Her in that way -- that we had to try shaking you."

I sipped coffee as He spoke, knowing that He had not granted me permission to speak, knowing that my throat was too dry yet to speak, and knowing that He wanted me to have a good breakfast -- like You, He cared about my health, and would defer correction if my glucose was not satisfactory. Normally, I took my coffee with stevia, but with the fruit for breakfast, I found that I did not need any sweetener with my coffee.

"I gave you to Her because You genuinely care for Her well-being," He continued, "and because She thought you are a very special person, whose submission would be extraordinary and unusual, because it would truly be from your strength, not from any weakness." He smiled, as I savored pineapple and blueberry. "Any fool can break someone into helpless submission, and a lot of people who wish to be submissives would be quite happy to mindlessly obey their Dom or Domme."

He rested His hand on my shoulder. "What She wanted, and what I wanted, was someone who would become the highest possible level of submissive -- someone who would have the confidence to disobey Her instructions, and Mine, if the situation warranted, and who would accept whatever correction we would impose, despite the fact that any disobedience for which we corrected you for was necessary, and to us, desirable." His eyes held mine firmly. "There are very few, if any, Doms or Dommes that desire such a submissive, and very few people who are capable of becoming such a cherished and valuable submissive."

He gently took my hand and rested it upon His thigh. I did not resist Him in any way. "I did not fuck you as I did last night because I am a bi -- I am not. I fucked you as I did to help Her bring you to the level of submission that She and you both desired, as well as to inculcate permanently in your mind that you are Hers, and that you are Mine, because She is Mine."

He gently moved my hand onto His cock, and I reflexively cupped His balls, slowly massaging them. "I knew that it was a risk to do so, because it could have easily broken your personality, which we both cherish. But..." He paused, thinking carefully. "Tell me how you are feeling about what has happened, what we have done to you."

I sipped coffee, thinking. "Sir," I began, "I have never been hurt physically so in my life. When You came on my face, I was at the end of my endurance -- You had broken me where if You had gone any further, I do not know if I would have been the same person." I savored some strawberries for a moment. "But, when You came on my face, I also realized that You truly wanted me, as well as Mistress. And everything that You and She did after that moment reinforced this."

I swallowed more coffee -- I was not quite awake yet. "The moment when You took me, when You forced me to cum, when You knew that I would have never asked for You to -- I didn't know that I needed that release. But You did, and I feel something that I cannot describe..." I swallowed coffee, as He gently moved my other hand up and down His cock. "When I felt helpless, knowing that You and Mistress could do anything that You wanted to do with me, and I could do nothing to prevent it, I felt frightened and comforted at the same time."

I swallowed coffee, finishing the cup, as He quickened the tempo of my hand on His cock. "When You came on me, I truly felt...loved, surrounded by Your love, and Hers."

He smiled. "You have changed, and I think in a very good way." He lifted my hand from His cock. "Please kneel on the stone bench."

I stepped out of the hot tub, and walked to the polished granite bench, and knelt upon it. "Prostrated, ass high," He commanded. I did so reflexively.

I felt His hands upon my ass, softly caressing me. Then I felt His hand under my chin, lifting my gaze from the granite, to see His cock, very hard, with a spot of precum on its tip. "Hold still," He told me, as He pressed His cock onto my lips, and my mouth yielded to Him, taking Him in, gently licking Him.

"Damn!" He moaned. "What you and She both do to me!" He pulled His cock out of my mouth, and it appeared that He did so reluctantly. He walked behind me and caressed my ass. Then, I felt Him pushing inside me -- rather, He was trying to, but His cock was wider than Your vibrating strap-on, and He was slowly trying to enter me. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry, tried to relax, as He fully entered me.

Then, He began fucking -- really, really fucking me, fast and hard, as You had done last night, gripping my waist to improve leverage, and I began to break, to moan a little, to cry, my head lying upon the smooth granite of the bench...

...when I sensed You, Your soft silken hair caressing my neck, my back, as You surrounded my head with Your thighs, my mouth resting near Your cunt, which smelled faintly of strawberry, Your hands gently stroking my head, as You crooned softly toward my ear, "You are now truly His, as I am..."

And as You caressed my back, as He kept fucking me, as my tongue gently caressed Your cunt, I still cried, as He was hurting me. But, at the same time, what You had just said pleased me. For Him to make You His, a woman beyond all positive measure, and for You to be proud of that, showed me sufficiently His character, His strengths, and that He was as special a person as You.

To be His, as You were, and to be His as well through You...was I pleased that I was an object, a possession? A month ago, I would have been horrified at the thought. Now, as He fucked me, as You coaxed me to render You pleasure, it didn't matter that I was being treated as an object...because I was Your possession, His possession, and being held by Him, by You, to be pleasing to Him, to You, satisfied something deep within me, fulfilled me, pleased me...

...and when He came inside of me, holding Himself close to me, as You came into my mouth, as my tears streamed down my face, I didn't feel pain any longer, only joy.

12