Maid Gang Bang

Story Info
An Indian maid is ganged by 4 guys.
829 words
2.73
276.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My maids name is Chhaya and she is 38 years old is a married woman and is very dark has 34c boobs big round and black tits her waist is 30 and has a round butt of 34, I myself am 19 years old and am just average looking with 32d tits and a tight butt to compliment my backside but more than anything Chhaya love my eyes and finds them Intoxicating.

I remember the day very clearly as it was my Birthday and I was having a Party at my house for all my friends.

I had invited around 7 people out of whom 4 were guys and 3 were girls, the party was going pretty smooth and Chayya was doing the serving and all, as all my friends knew the relationship I shared with her they would all smile wickedly at me.

As the time went by and it was 10.00 pm the girls had to leave but the guys decided to stay back for some more Partying.

Things were going Pretty Smooth until I realized 1 of my Friends Rakesh was missing when I went to find out what he was up to I realized that he was not in the loo and neither was he on the Balcony the only place I had not seen was in Chayyas room and when I went in there I saw something that gave me a Big Shock and a lot of Fun.

I saw Rakesh fucking Chayya like a wild dog and Chayya was taking it all in full Zest and Lust. I decided to watch as a distance and till then my other 3 Male friends also came up behind me to see what I was seeing. The moment they saw what I was seeing I saw 2 of them Pulling out their Cocks and Started to Massage them off. Just then Rakesh Came all over Chayyas Round Tight Butt. The minute he had cumm naturally his Cock got soft and my other 2 pals just pushed me at the side and got into the room, Chayya then turned over and sat on her Knees and held their Cocks in her hands and started to give them a Slow, Seductive Massage and with every Stroke of her hand their Cocks started getting Bigger and Harder.

After a little more of playing with their cocks in her hand, Chayya took 1 of them in her mouth and started to suck 1 cock and steadily kept on playing with the other in her hand and then took turns in sucking and playing until they both finally were on the verge of Cumming and when they were Chayya screamed out loud ‘I WANT IT ALL IN MY MOUTH, DON’T WASTE EVEN 1 DROP OF THIS HEAVENLY LIQUID’.

As both my Friends were Cumming I observed how Desperate Chayya was to take it all in and not waste any of it, it reminded me of a kid who licks his hands after he eats an Ice Cream in order to make the best of what he has, once the cuming was done Chayya licked her hands, their Cocks till they were as Dry as possible. I felt it was all done but I guess Chayya wanted more and she then pulled their Cocks up, bent real low and started to Suck their Testicles one by one and licked and kissed their Rectums.

Once this was done Chayya looked at my 4th friend who is damn shy and was still behind me, she Smiled and waved to him and called him to her. At first my friend did not go but she then came up to him caught him by his arm and took him with her into the room and pulled off his jeans and then his Shirt.

This was my first friend whom Chayya made fully nude as the rest of them had kept their tops on while they were making out with Chayya. Chayya then started to lick at my friends Chest and twitched his Nipples real hard and then sucked them softly leaving back a lot of Saliva on them.

She then progressed downwards and sucked his Naval and then got down to serious business and sucked his testicles and then his Cock till he was to Cumm and unlike other times she made him Cumm in and around her Pussy and she the rubbed it all in as much as she could.

Once this incident was done all the 4 pals left and I was left with a room smelling full of Sex and my Horny Maid ‘CHAYYA’ with her face completely covered with Cumm.

Only Responses sent by Females to my mail box via e-mail will be accepted. I love replying to mails sent to me and will get back to your at the earliest, please note I shall not respond to Anonymous responses and you need to write in your ASL along with your response.