Maid in Heaven

Story Info
Raj gets liberated from virginity through his maid.
995 words
3.69
86k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardon
mardon
12 Followers

Raj, 21, was a fresh IT engineer out of college from Hyderabad. His landed his dream job on campus and that brought him to Bangalore.

He lived with his friend and colleague in a 2 bedroom flat and was thoroughly enjoying his freedom. They had a maid also cooked for them. Her name was Sudha.

She was a 40 year old widow. She was a heavyset woman with black leathery skin. Her rotund figure was further accentuated by the flab near her waist. However, she was very well endowed ("both at the front and the back" as Raj thought when he first hired her).

While Raj did not speak Kannada, Sudha spoke a bit of Hindi and hence Raj did not have any problems conversing with her.

Since Raj worked the night shift, he was at home when the maid came in the morning. Raj observed her very closely from all angles. The view he got of her cleavage while she was sweeping and mopping floors left him breathless. Seeing her tight blouse barely containing her bosom made him want to jerk off ever so often. The way her arse jiggled when she was washing clothes made him want to grab her from behind.

Raj tried to many ways to expose his penis to her. He would wrap himself with a thin towel and pretend to be clearing things at the loft exactly when Sudha would come in to the room for cleaning. He hoped she would see his penis from below and that gave him a kick.

One time he set an alarm so that it would ring in a minute and then went to the bathroom seemingly to shower. As soon as his phone rang, he rushed out with only his towel on and grabbed his phone and pretended to slip and fall. In the process he managed to unwrap his towel and lay on the floor fully nude in front of Sudha. Sudha merely ran to the room and brought a dry towel to wrap me in and went on about her job.

Several times Raj would play porn videos on his laptop and leave the room as if to take a call, knowing well that Sudha would enter the room and see the video. But not once did Sudha react.

And thus Sudha became his fantasy for more than a month and there seemed to let out to his frustrations. On one weekend, while he was at the street-side shop, he overheard her speaking in Telugu.

And that brought a smile to his face. He immediately worked up his final plan. If it worked, his sexual frustrations could become history.

Next morning when Sudha was sweeping the floors, Raj pretended to be talking on his mobile and said in Telugu: "Dude, there was this maid who used to work at my flat during college. She was use to give me an oil massage every week - and you know what she used to massage me fully naked and also jerked me off! I used to give her 500 bucks extra every month for that. Those were good times." Saying that he 'cut' the call and went about his work.

A couple of days later, Sudha said to him in Telugu "sir. May I have a word with you?"

Raj gave a mock cry of surprise saying "Oh Sudha! You speak Telugu!"

And then she got straight to the point and said that she overheard Raj the other day and she badly need the extra 500 bucks. She would do anything that Raj asked her to.

Raj told her to get some warm oil. When she was back with the oil, Raj had stripped completely. He lay face down on his bed and asked her to massage his back first followed by his thighs and then his buttocks - slowly and gently with long strokes (Raj had frequented massage parlours and had become quite the massage expert by now).

And then he turned over and made her massage his feet, then legs and then thighs. After this, he made her massage his arms and then chest.

Finally, he asked her to massage only his testicles. His scrotum and penis were fully shaved and Sudha found it easy to massage his balls. When he felt like he was ready, he asked her to pour warm oil on his ramrod erect penis and motioned her to stroke slowly in an up and down motion.

All his pent up sexual urges exploded within a minute and had a monstrous orgasm, ejaculating what seemed to him a week's worth of cum!

He opened his eyes to find Sudha smiling with her fist covered in his cum. His penis had become flaccid and he felt sated. He sat up and kissed her on her lips. He was surprised when she did not resist.

In no time he was on top of her and nearly tore her blouse in his attempt to suck her breasts. Sudha started moaning as he started sucking forcefully. He bit her nipple several times and kept his head buried in her cleavage.

Raj was fully hard now and was raring to penetrate her. He pushed up her sari and spat on her cunt and started flicking it with a pointy tongue. Within no time her juices were flowing freely and she climaxed with a huge shudder.

The smell of her coming made Raj lose his mind and pounced on her, sticking his hard penis into her moist and inviting cunt. He penetrated her easily and rammed in and out of her like a maniac while biting her breasts.

Both Sudha and Raj came again in no time and lay cuddled in the midst of their juices. When they woke up half hour later, Raj said " I want to do it properly now" and kissed her deeply.

And thus ended Raj's virginity and thus began a year long affair with his obliging maid.

mardon
mardon
12 Followers