Maid of Dishonour

Story Info
Elena makes her play at her best friend’s fiancé.
9.8k words
4.3
144.5k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
543 Followers

This story is in the same vain as "Last Minute Seduction", thus expect a pretty dark telling. Once again, special thanks to my predecessors for the inspiration and ideas. There looks to be something to this genre of stories so hopefully I can do my part to bring it to more readers.

The italicized text indicates flashback scenes. An earlier draft of this story had things transpire chronologically, but that was not working for me, thus I retooled it to have it begin with one of the last scenes in the story with flashbacks insertions to tell how our characters got to that point (and to ensure my work wasn't wasted). An experimental approach so do tell if it worked or not and how. As always, read, rate, comment, email and enjoy!

It was an hour until the rendezvous at the altar. Elena stood outside the prep room at the church. She breathed in deep and straightened her dress. This was it: one final play at getting Zach.

The past six months replayed inside her head. It seemed like it was yesterday when she found out he was getting married to her best friend. She was Elena and they were Zachary and Rebecca. Elena was long-time best-friends with Rebecca. They met in highschool and we're quite inseparable. She was also co-workers with Zach. They did the clerical sales rep type gig for a financial services firm. Elena had met Zach before they started working together and thought he was a nice guy, but it wasn't until she got to know him that she realized how great a guy he was.

Zach reminded Elena of her dismal fate with the opposite sex and the great fortune Rebecca seemed to always have. Elena attracted the wrong guys: the clingy, sleazy, pompous, directionless, ugly slime bags. She had been with a few good guys, hot fucks, but they never seemed to hang around long enough. Yet, her best friend hit the jackpot in luring the ideal, respectable mate. Why did this happen? Elena considered herself as great a girl as her best friend...hell, she was sure she was even hotter than Rebecca. Why couldn't she attract the kind of guys that were her counterpart? They always seemed to head to Rebecca; a girl whom Elena was unapologetic to say was just plain looking. She had an inkling about her which told her that she couldn't have been very satisfactory in bed. Emotionally she was great, but somehow she wasn't the full package. Of course, she'd never tell her this. She wanted to a good and loyal best friend.

Well, thatwasthe case until she and Zach started working more and more together. Seeing him every day, she had developed a crush on him. Deep down, she wanted him to herself. She wondered if he felt the same about her, even on the smallest of scales. He became the reason she went to work. His humour, their chats about office politics and all their other coworkers brought her closer to him. That wasn't even including his hazel eyes and brown buzz cut hair! Gosh, what a handsome guy he was! It was undoubtedly a tough spot to be in, having to harbour her feelings for a man that was taken by her own best friend no less.

When Rebecca called her to tell her that Zach had proposed, the girl's heart sank. Any chance of them being together seemed to wither away. Of course, she shared in Elena's high pitched squeals of joy, but deep inside she was hurting. Despite being relatively close to both of them, she had no idea he was so serious about her. Seemingly perfect couples broke up all the time. In a dark change in wishing, she had hoped that Zach and Rebecca would also be one of those pairs.

She recalled quite vividly what she said and did that day. She walked into his office, which was adjacent to hers and saw him fiddling with some work. The sight of him sitting at his desk made her melt. He looked so hot when he was focused. He filled a suit so well! Those broad shoulders in the suit jacket, perfect abdomen, tight butt in his black trousers. What a man...

She went up to him and sat down on his desk beside him, her stocking clad feet lingering gingerly. She was dressed in a black skirt and a white silk blouse. Her brown locks were tied up behind her head. "So...you're getting married, huh?"

He looked up with his brown eyes. "Oh, um, Rebecca must've told you, eh?" He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"Well congratulations!!" She exclaimed and then went in for a hug. She loved his hugs, especially that broad chest pushing against her body. She wondered if he noticed her breasts pushing back.

"Thanks!" he reciprocated.

"I had NO idea you were going to propose to her!"

"Well, no one did," he said with a slight snicker. "I only told my parents and hers when I asked them."

"You mean you couldn't even tell me, her best friend and YOUR co-worker?" She playfully accused. Really she was fuming that she didn't know. If she had, maybe she would've done something. Maybe tell him to hold out and convince him it wasn't the best idea...something, anything...

"Well, it was nothing against you...I just didn't want anyone really tipping her off, you know?"

Tip her off? She had no intentions of doing that. "Ok, ok, fair enough. I don't like it but fine." She deceitfully conceded. "So how'd you do it anyways?"

"Well, we grabbed some dinner first at the first place we ever ate at."

"The first date place, clichéd, man..." she pretended to joke.

He laughed back. "I know, I know, but I just had to. And then we went and checked out the John Mayer show." Elena noted that he was their favourite artist.

"So you proposed to her at the concert?" she inquired.

"You'd think so but no...too loud," he explained. "I brought her back to my place, darkened the room, lit some candles, and pretty much popped the question there. She was not expecting it at all!"

His description really got to her. He was so sweet! She wished she could've been proposed to like that. Better yet, she wished it was him getting down in front of her and sliding a ring on her finger.

"Awwww," she gleamed. "That's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you both!" She gave him another hug.

"Woah there," he laughed in response to her peppiness, "we're happy too...thank you."

That was the act of an overjoyed best friend/co-worker. She couldn't keep it up though. It would just destroy her inside. Something inside her snapped. She made the decision right there to get to him. He was engaged now but that didn't mean she couldn't make him second guess himself. When they released their embraced, she approached him with the deep issues. She wanted him, and she now needed to start the process in getting him.

"So, do you think you're ready? Marriage is, like, huge." Understatement of the year, she thought.

"Ummm...yeah," He pondered. "I thought about it long before I decided to go through with it and yeah, I think we're ready."

She noted the brief pause before he let out the response. He wasn't totally settled in with the idea she could tell. He was nervous about it. What guy wouldn't be? It was the last step into adulthood. Plus, think about the commitment and giving yourself to one person. That was a heavy notion.

"How about knowing it's one person for the rest of your life though?" she posed.

He thought before he answered, which she once again noted. "I'm cool with that. I mean, it's Rebecca...there's no other person I'd wanna be with!"

He flashed his movie star smile. That along with his devotion to Rebecca killed her. She had to push him further.

"True, but haven't you even thought about that this is it? That from the day you get married it'll be the same day after day?" she asked. "What if that person isn't right for that?"

"You're saying Rebecca isn't right for me?" he laughed.

She wasn't saying that yet but that was certainly what she was thinking. Right now she was planting the seeds of doubt.

"No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm just pointing out that, look, you've dated, what, two other women before Rebecca?"

"Yes...." He affirmed rather apprehensively.

"See, you don't really know what's out there besides Rebecca."

"...And I'm fine with that, El. If I wasn't, I wouldn't ask to get married."

She shook her head. His naivety was cute. She would bring the conversation into a new phase though. "You and Rebecca have done it, right?"

His tone hinted at annoyance upon hearing that question. "C'mon Elena, you full on know we have."

"How many times?"

"A handful."

"And how was she?"

"Good enough. What the hell is this about, Elena?" He accused.

"Hmm, 'good enough'. Call me crazy but somehow I don't think I'd want to spend the rest of my life with someone that was only 'good enough' in bed."

He wasn't bothered by the idea. He casually replied, "I don' think that matters much right now. We can grow into it. We have a whole life for that"

Once again his naivety amused her. "Grow into it? Honey, I've been with some bad guys in bed and believe me, no matter how many times we've done it, he's never 'grown into' a real lover."

This was also true. All those dirtbags didn't seem to satisfy her like she needed to be. She was also well aware that she was putting herself out as a slut and this didn't bug her. She saw herself as a sexual vixen. Her taste with the few hot fucks had her wanting more and on a permanent basis. She began to see Zach as having the potential for this. Her knowledge that he was previously sexually active and his delicious body gave her the desire to mould him into a lover.

"You're being weird all of a sudden. What the hell are you trying to say Elena?" he said rather bluntly.

She played with her blouse, exposing her cleavage a bit more. His eyes trailed to her. "Does it not faze you that you'll never be able to touch another woman again? Perhaps someone you've secretly been longing for?"

"Secretly been longing for? What? No! I am quite content with having Rebecca to myself."

She rubbed her breasts through the satin and pushed them together. "Are you suuuuure?" she teased.

He continued to look at her busom. His mind was trapped in between her big beautiful orbs. "Yes."

She lifted his head with her finger so they could stare into each other's eyes. "All I am saying is that a man like you deserves the best. He deserves a great woman...a great fuck. You won't get that with my best friend. You deserve me and I deserve you."

Zach jumped in the seat of his leather chair. His eyes widened at the magnitude of her words. "WHAT?!"

"C'mon Zachy, I'm hot, you're hot. Let's just do it once before you get tied to one girl for the rest of your life. Do something wild. Rebecca doesn't have to know. Actually, in fact, forget about her. Shack up with me permanently instead."

"I am not having sex with you!!!" he outcried.

"Awww, why not?" she mockingly teased.

"Because it's fuckin' wrong!" She loved when he cursed. It was a rare occurrence and gave her insight into a potentially rugged and aggressive demeanour. He continued. "I'm not having sex with you behind my fiancée's – YOUR BEST FRIEND'S – back!"

"Not even a shot?" she mused.

"NO!!!" He harshly exclaimed. "Now I really do think you need to leave and hope to god I don't tell Rebecca about this."

Elena wasn't fazed by Zach's threat but she did leave. Zach had too much of a conscience to tell Rebecca something so earth shattering about her best friend. With a simple nod she got off his desk and sauntered her cute butt out of the room. His rejection was expected and thus didn't really set her back. If anything things would be fun from then on.

She knocked three times and waited. Upon hearing distant "come in" from the groom, she proceeded inside. There her heart melted. He was standing with his back to her facing a long mirror. In the glasses she saw him making last minute adjustments to his suit and her own beautiful form standing right behind him. She donned a strapless flowing royal blue dress. It was elegant yet slutty all the same if only for the copious amounts of cleavage it displayed. Elena chose it especially for Zach when she as the maid of honour, the bride and the other bridesmaids went dress hunting a few months ago.

"Damn you look so hot right now," she uttered. She really meant it. He was a tall, handsome guy. Short brown hair, soft brown eyes, clean shaven, a smile to die for. It was quite unfair that this hunk of man was going to spend his life with a woman that wasn't his physical equal!

He turned around and rolled his eyes. "So what'll it be now?" he started. "What ploy do you have today? How're you gonna seduce me before my wedding, huh? I know that's what you're gonna do."

His tone was obviously accusatory, but it was obviously a defensive measure on his part. Over the past six months he had come to expect some sort of sly attempt at getting inside in pants. Today he was boiling over. Today he knew that he had to keep it together.

She recalled everything she had done to him. Admittedly, she committed some pretty cruel acts. Shortly after the wedding announcement, she, Rebecca and Zach all went out for a nice celebratory dinner. Well, it was nice for her for different reasons. While the bride-to-be was in the ladies' room, Elena took the time to give him a little under the table footjob. She remembered how much he was squirming! Gosh that cock felt so good between her nylon covered feet. Under great duress she had him admit how fuckable she was. When Rebecca returned she didn't have a clue! Instead she talked about wedding themes and sung her best friend's praises while Elena made sly passes at her fiancé. The cluelessness of her best friend and how it made the maid of honour would be a great theme for the rest of her efforts.

In another occasion, she repeated her footjob performance, this time at an engagement dinner with a whole table full of people present. That wasn't even the best part of the night too. When Zach excused himself to washroom (an obvious ploy to get out of Elena's clutches, literally), the girl followed him. Inside she practically cornered him and gave his reluctant body the hand job of a lifetime. She remembered telling him that she had no idea what she saw in Rebecca. She slowly and seductively ran her free hand down her torso to accent her sexy body. "You see a hot, fit body that is made for fucking. You see a beautifully tight cunt that's dying for thick cocks like this one I hold now. You see an evil slut that can fulfill you in ways Rebecca can't even dream of doing." The funny thing with Zach was as much as he protested with words, he always became aroused and, more importantly, never once did he try to stop her. She just did her thing and he responded kindly. It was even more of a thrill when Rebecca herself came knocking to check on them. "Yeah! He's almost ready...he's coming real soon," she remembered answering back. Her words amused herself. He exploded all over the bathroom sink and mirror. That night she made out with his drunken self while Rebecca was passed out from a little excessive drinking, courtesy of the maid of honour herself. He certainly reciprocated from that little advance on his lips, but in the end his clouded mind somehow managed to clear up enough to realize what he was doing. That was a little disappointing, but she made great gains that day.

The other major highlight of her "campaign" to steal him away from her best friend was when she crashed the groomsmen tux fitting day. Boy was Zach not pleased to see Elena there. She recalled how hostile he had been that day. It was all just bravado though. When Zach entered one of the fitting rooms, she made an excuse to the rest of the guys that she was just going to help him out and voice her feminine opinion on whether it looked good or not. He was definitely surprised to see her in there! He was even more so shocked when she made a swipe at his balls. She remembered the feeling in that confined space. She was so close to his body, massaging his crotch through his dress pants. He feebly protested but she was his. She slithered down his body. She started to undo his belt. "You mean I shouldn't be unbuttoning your pants right now?" She remembered the moans from overhead. She whipped his cock and saw it spring into action! She marvelled at its girth and hardness. She first stroked it off before taking it her mouth and sucked him. It was hot! Him in his wedding tux, his pants around his ankles; her on her knees giving him a masterful blowjob, slurping and nearly choking on his monstrous dick. By the end of it she had him confessing it was the best blowjob he had ever had. As she left that fitting room a contented woman, she reminded his panting form that he'd never get that kind of action with his future wife.

Besides these overtly sexual plays at him, she teased him around the office with her physical appearance. Elena was a big breasted, tight assed, sun kissed Mediterranean beauty. Her wavy brown hair was always well groomed atop her athletic shoulders. She believed in the power of fashion to shape external opinion of oneself. She loved dressing in her suits: short shirts, pantyhose or stockings if she was feeling extra sexy, tight satin tops. She made sure to keep a few buttons undone for Zach's viewing pleasure. Her tits were so perfectly rounded inside their silky confines. She recalled one time where she actually climbed on top of his desk and grabbed his hand and held it on her exposed breast. "There, doesn't that feel nice, Zachy?" she remembered teasing him. "Doesn't my tit feel so soft and big? I bet you you've never held something this big eh? Certainly not with my board of a best friend anyways. Wouldn't you love to have and to hold it forever and ever? Because you can, it's yours." He rubbed his palm with hers to as to caress the mound. It was great how he stared into the canyon of cleavage of her Ds. She learned to embellish her stride more as well. Her tight skirts showed off her round booty and coupled with the sway of her hips she had no doubts that Zachy was glancing at her anytime she walked away from him. Yes, he certainly dug her body.

Today there would be a change in tactics however. To his credit, amongst all the teasing and sexual affairs, the only thing that she hadn't done was fuck him. "No ploys today," she plainly answered.

"What?" He was obviously confused.

"No ploys." She repeated. She reached up and aided him in fixing his tie as she spoke. "No games, no teasing, no handjobs, no footjob, no cryptic speeches. No seduction. I'm just here to make one last pitch to you in words."

She finished with his tie and then played with her fingers as she continued. Her ring was so sparkly and shiny. "Over the past few months I've done some pretty wicked things to you, I admit."

"You think?" Zach coldly interjected.

"I did all those bad things for you...the foot, hand, lip and blowjobs...and I was unapologetic about it all. And you know what? I still am not. I'm a self-admitted bitch and whore. I've said that to you so many times. It turned me on so much in my attempts to break you and Rebecca up. It turned me on even more comparing my best friend's plain ass body with my voluptuous assets. I was cold and ruthless but that's what was going to get me what I wanted...nay, what I deserved!"

She paced around the room. "I told you that I was tired of getting the short end of the stick. I'm even more tired of boring Rebecca getting everything with doing nothing. When I heard that you proposed to her, something snapped inside of me. Something told me that I needed to sweep you away and make her world crash down on her. All our years of friendship...well, I guess we can't call it friendship now with how quickly I turned on her...didn't matter one bit. I wanted to take all from her...right, in front of her too!"

She put her hands to the skirt of her bridal dress. "It made me so hot knowing she hadn't had a clue. Fuck, my pussy's wet right now thinking about it! It couldn't have worked out better that I was the maid of honour. I was running around, planning a wedding, that, at least a few months ago, I thought wasn't going to happen. But all the while I was still playing the supportive best friend to virtuous Rebecca. Fuck, she didn't have a clue that I was making serious moves on her fiancé! What a dumb broad!"

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
543 Followers