Maid of Honor S01 E05

Story Info
Warnings.
3.2k words
3.2
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NARRATOR: Not knowing what happen to her rival Erin, Hannah continued to party with her bestfriend Aimee. Aimee decided to have a bathroom break as she went to the washroom by herself. On her way, she walked passed by the locker room where Erin was sexually attacked by random men. While walking pass by the locker room, Aimee overheard a conversation.

AIMEE: (walking pass by the locker room) (overhears a conversation and started listening)

SHANE: Let's just say Erin, we all want to see the girls get fucked, every Femme Fatale diva goes through this kind of situation. You might be handpicked by Bill as Grace's next opponent but does not mean you can be picked in what we call a backstage sexual attack. I hoped you paid attention while this is being discussed during the contract signing.

ERIN: I understand, so I'm the first one who got into to this among the rookie divas?

SHANE: Oh yes! I love your pussy Erin, but I would love to see that pussy of yours getting fucked by winners in a wrestling mat. You know Erin, these guys who fucked you tonight, these men feed on girls fighting back trying not to get fucked during a backstage sexual attack. These men love fighting girls and fucking you was definitely a treat for them. I am hoping you're not going to inform your fellow rookie divas what just happened to you or else you will experience this again.

ERIN: Alright, I am not going to get in your way

SHANE: Good

ERIN: I guess I will work with these men in the future.

SHANE: What are you trying to say?

ERIN: Soon enough, I will get my hands on one of the new rookie divas

AIMEE: (talking to herself) What the heck is that all about? Backstage sexual attack? Could it be? Femme Fatale is giving an initiation to all Femme Fatale rookie divas? I better let Hannah know

NARRATOR: Aimee rushed to the washroom and went back to the party

AIMEE: Hannah! Hannah! We got to go home! Right now!

HANNAH: What's with the rush Aimee?

AIMEE: Just go Hannah! (drags Hannah outside the party)

NARRATOR: Meanwhile the three men who just fucked Erin went back to the party and continued to target the rest of the rookie divas. Possibly looking for Hannah, Aimee drove home as fast as she could to put Hannah away from trouble.

HANNAH: What is wrong with you Aimee? The party is not done yet!

AIMEE: (while driving) Ok listen Hannah, we were wondering earlier where Erin went right?

HANNAH: What about it?

AIMEE: The reason behind that is she got backstage sexual attacked by Shane and three other dudes. I overheard their conversation while I was on the way to the washroom.

HANNAH: Are you serious?

AIMEE: Yes I am, Erin and Shane had a conversation. They talk about that they are going to execute backstage sexual attacks to all of the new rookie divas. You are no exception Hannah, if Erin got gangbanged by these men, then you will too. Femme Fatale is not protecting anyone from fucking and penetration. All of your pussies will be at stake no matter what.

HANNAH: To think that Bill likes Erin a lot, I was hoping that he will treasure her and become his handpicked wrestler to make it all the way to this business.

AIMEE: We are thinking the same thing! But I guess that's about it

HANNAH: Do you think I have to play hard to get with these people Aimee?

AIMEE: I don't know Hannah, this is a tough situation you are in. It's either let them gangbanged you and get over with it or dodge all of them and focus on your career.

HANNAH: I guess it is meant to be dodged Aimee, I will fight through it they should earn my vagina and fight for it.

AIMEE: If that is your decision Hannah, I am with you, but I am going to be honest with you that is too risky.

HANNAH: I know, but I have to focus on my very first match in Femme Fatale against Andrea. A good first impression will earn my way to stardom Aimee.

NARRATOR: Hannah decided that she will dodge this sexual attack as long as she could. It seems that she wants to play hard to get for the random men that wants to fuck her. Is this a good idea for Hannah or does she only delaying the inevitable? Meanwhile, back to the party, the same random men that fucked Erin dragged Violet to a different locker room. Violet is trapped and there's no way to get out.

VIOLET: What is this? Stay away from me! (fights off the random men from molesting her body)

RANDOM GUY: There's no way to run cutie! Welcome to Femme Fatale!

NARRATOR: The three men feast on Violet as their dicks dangling ready for action. After the attack Shane shows up again to tell the same thing to Violet. Don't let any of the fellow rookie divas about this attack as they will receive one too. The next day, Hannah is ready for training for her first match on Tuesday against Andrea. Aimee, being a sex wrestling enthusiast helped her bestfriend the best she could.

AIMEE: Alright Hannah, I don't know what these lesbian sex wrestlers do to prepare themselves before a match, but I came up with something!

HANNAH: Sure! What is it?

AIMEE: I was thinking you should strengthen your body by lifting weights almost everyday to ensure you could overpower everyone in that league.

HANNAH: Sure that will help!

AIMEE: I guess one more thing Hannah. You should practice to resist sexual attacks. Remember getting sexually assaulted in a match is a huge amount of points given to your opponent.

HANNAH: I know. I mean it's hard not to resist every girl will succumb to the pleasure. Even experienced wrestlers will moan and eventually give up their pussy to their opponent. Do you have any ideas on how I can deal with the situation?

AIMEE: I guess one thing comes to mind is exposing your pussy to penetration. I am thinking to ride the sybian everyday after workout or I could fuck you with a strap-on

HANNAH: Fucking me with a strap-on? That seems awkward Aimee, I mean you're my bestfriend

AIMEE: That's my point, you're single Hannah and if you have a boyfriend right now, I am sure he's willing to fuck you just to expose your pussy to penetration. We will do that soon enough, I need to buy those stuff for you. So for your first match on Tuesday, we will see how you will do against Andrea. I will watch the match closely to see how you will react to sexual attacks. Hopefully, you don't succumb to pleasure

HANNAH: I won't Aimee. I will do my very best

NARRATOR: Hannah continued training with the assistance of Aimee. Aimee sounds a good trainer as she deeply focus on Hannah and her future in Femme Fatale. Hannah trained all day and was so drained afterwards. Going to bed, Hannah starts mumbling about a possible backstage sexual attack that was discovered by Aimee during the party

HANNAH: (lying down in the bed) I must admit I am nervous going on Tuesday not only for my first match, but a possible sexual attack. It's a good thing that Aimee found that out or else I already get fucked during the party. Is it just I am delaying the inevitable? But my pride keeps getting in my way, telling me that I have to fight for my pussy everytime day in and day out. I have to focus in my very first match first. I need to take that sexual attack out of my mind.

NARRATOR: Hannah seems uncomfortable coming in on her debut on Tuesday. She is still bothered by the fact that she could get fucked by random men anytime on Tuesday. The next day, Aimee decided that Hannah must take a day off in training and relax a bit so she can store more energy the next day which is Hannah's debut day. During this day off, Aimee decided Hannah to watch a featured match in Maid of Honor. Remember Kylie? Kylie is one of the chicks that was part of the judges during Hannah's audition. She is short but has a great body. It seems that Kylie has been making out big in Maid of Honor as Aimee and Hannah learnt about her recent success.

AIMEE: We will take a day off from training today Hannah, we will make sure that you will store all your energy for tomorrow.

HANNAH: Sure. I agree, so what is the plan for today?

AIMEE: I am planning to watch a match in Maid of Honor, I'm pretty sure you heard about Kylie right?

HANNAH: I remember her, she was one of the judges in our audition. I'll tell you Aimee, that chick knows how to use a strap-on.

AIMEE: I agree. I saw her recent match against, she made Madison cum on the mat and after that fuck her right in the pussy. With that, Kylie was guaranteed a Maid of Honor title match against Montana tonight!

HANNAH: Woah! That was fast!

AIMEE: I know. Ever since making her debut in Maid of Honor, she has not lost a match yet. I don't know how she made it against Madison, but damn she humiliated Madison so bad. I want to see this match happen

NARRATOR: Both Hannah and Aimee sound interested with the match and this seems to be a perfect time for Hannah to watch some moves that she could use for her match tomorrow against Andrea.

(Live Stream)

JACK: Welcome back to Femme Fatale! I know everyone is waiting for our main event tonight. It is going to be Montana versus Kylie for the Maid of Honor World Title. Let's go back at ringside with Drew and Marco to discuss more of this match

DREW: Thanks Jack! Marco! We are finally going to see this main event. After a huge upset by Kylie, she was given the no.1 contendership for Montana's world title. What are your thoughts about that Marco?

MARCO: I think Kylie deserves this and I believe she's an underdog in this match. Montana is busty and she has a lot of weight to put on Kylie and that could be a factor in this match. Kylie faced and defeated Madison, Madison is a tall brunette with a good set of breasts, but Kylie seemed not bothered by the fact Madison has the weight and height advantage.

DREW: After that lost, Madison was so upset saying that she should be in a title match right now. She is humiliated by the fact she was sexually dominated by a newcomer to Maid of Honor. Madison indeed wants revenge Marco.

MARCO: I know, but you know what she should hold that lost and hopefully comes back on track. All topics aside let's now move to the mat as our announcer presents the competitors for this main event match.

ANNOUNCER: (bell rings) The following contest is for the Maid of Honor World Championship! On my left, the challenger, weighing in at 115lbs. and wearing pink bra and panties, Kylie!! On my right, weighing 155lbs and wearing blue bra and panties. She is your Maid of Honor Wolrd Champion, Montana!! (crowd cheers)

DREW: Here we go ladies and gentlemen, the world title bout is under way.

NARRATOR: Crowd was so in to it as there are mixed crowd chants. Kylie with her quickness was able to climb over the back of Montana

KYLIE: (hops on Montana's back) Soon you will succumb to me and your title will be mine (touches Montana's boobs)

MONTANA: (grabs Kylie head) Get the fuck out of my back (brings Kylie down hard) Jeez, you are like a leech trying to keep yourself attached to me. I saw your fluke victory over Madison. I must say you want to drain your opponent's strength

KYLIE: What can I say? That's how I will bring you down Montana.

NARRATOR: Kylie kept on climbing on Montana's back to annoy her and make her work hard to keep Kylie off her back. With that repeating actions, Kylie sees the opportunity as Montana slowly started to show the effects of continuous attacks of Kylie.

KYLIE: (sees Montana slowly getting tired) Now it's time for the fun part (attacks Montana and lays her down on her back)

MONTANA: (tries to shove Kylie back away from her) Get off me! Get away from my breast!

KYLIE: (sucks good portion of Montana's breast) Hmmmm. This is good Montana (licks Montana's nipples)

MONTANA: (moaning) Stop it you bitch! (moaning)

NARRATOR: Montana keeps fighting back trying not to succumb to Kylie's sexual attacks. All of the sudden the bell rang signalling the end of Round one.

(bell rings)

DREW: Round 1 is over! Look at Montana's breast! It is so wet from Kylie's sucking! (crowd cheers)

MARCO: Looks like the champ is in deep trouble Drew! Will we see a new champion?

(bell rang)

NARRATOR: The bell rang for Round 2, Montana got her energy back by attacking first and bringing down Kylie flat on her back. Intense molestation was given to Kylie as Montana played her whole body!

MONTANA: (brings Kylie down) How does it feel now to be flat on your back?

KYLIE: (tries to fight back) You won't take everything away from me, bitch!

MONTANA: Oh really (grabs Kylie's boobs and gently plays with it) your tits looks yummy Kylie!

KYLIE: (struggling to overpower Montana) Get off me! (moaning)

MONTANA: (sucks Kylie's tits) Yummy! I'm so horny right now Kylie!

NARRATOR: Montana looked very horny! She kissed Kylie in the lips and went down on her like no problem as she eats Kylie's pussy relentlessly!

KYLIE: (moaning) Stop it! (moaning) You will regret this!

MONTANA: (keeps licking Kylie's pussy) Come on baby cum!

KYLIE: (closes her legs and locks Montana's neck) Told you, you will regret it

MONTANA: (screaming in pain) Ahh! Stop this!

KYLIE: (lets get off the hold quickly) Now it's my turn! (quickly rode on Montana's back)

MONTANA: What are you doing?

KYLIE: (fingers Montana's pussy from behind) Take this bitch!

MONTANA: (moaning) Oh shit! (moaning) I will not give in!

NARRATOR: Kylie once again on the lead by the near end of Round 2! Kylie continues to finger Montana and spit a little bit on her ass so she can feel the lust and pleasure. Then, suddenly the bell rings that signals the end of Round 2.

(bell rings) (crowd cheers)

DREW: Holy shit Marco! This main event is intense! I truly believe Kylie is leading big in terms of points

MARCO: I'm with you there partner! Montana's only hope is to make Kylie cum! Round 3 is under way!

(bell rings) (crowd cheers)

NARRATOR: Round 3 started, both competitors looked rejuvenated and evenly matched. Until something went wrong

KYLIE: (rolling Montana over) Give me your pussy!

MONTANA: No! (shoves Kylie away) Your mine! (tries to step over Kylie) Oh shit! (sprains right ankle by landing improperly) Aw!

KYLIE: What's the matter bitch? (opens Montana's legs no problem)

MONTANA: (screaming in pain) My ankle!

KYLIE: (fingers Montana's pussy) Take this bitch!

MONTANA: (holding her boobs) My ankle! (moaning)

NARRATOR: At this point, the referee called for a time out as he took Kylie away from Montana. Montana's trainer went to check on her as he asked her to walk to their corner. The crowd is anxious what's next for the match itself. The trainers of Montana determined a sprained right ankle and requested to end the match

(bell rings)

DREW: The bell rang! But I don't have any idea what is going on

MARCO: They still checking on Montana

ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen due to an unexpected injury to Montana, her crew requested to stop the match (crowd boos). Your winner due to the amount of points scored during this bout is Kylie! However, still your Maid of Honor World Champion Montana!

KYLIE: What? Why? I clearly was the winner!

REFEREE: The rules say that you must finish the match in the allowed time limit. Even though you are the winner, you still won't get the title. That is the champion's advantage.

KYLIE: Clearly, the injury is her fault!

(Shane comes out with the mic)

SHANE: Sorry Kylie, rules are rules you won't get the title. However, there's something you will earn and that's Montana's pussy!

MONTANA: (shouts to Shane) I am injured Shane!

NARRATOR: Kylie frustrated with the decision, quickly grabbed a strap-on and smash Montana with it. Kylie drags her in the middle of the mat and made Montana lick her pussy

KYLIE: (offers pussy to lick) I should be champion! Take my pussy bitch!

NARRATOR: Still frustrated, Kylie finally wore the strap-on as the crowd cheers. Kylie open Montana's legs and fuck her juicy pussy

MONTANA: (moaning) Shit! Ahhh!

(Back to Aimee and Hannah)

HANNAH: I didn't know the match could end like that Aimee

AIMEE: Me either. Montana is still the champion, but don't forget Kylie beat her fair and square that's another big victory for Kylie.

HANNAH: I better go to sleep now Aimee, I have a match to look forward to tomorrow

NARRATOR: Hannah decided to sleep early as she wants to be energetic for her very first match in Femme Fatale. Finally the day has arrived for Hannah's debut in Femme Fatale, Aimee and Hannah are on their way to the stadium

AIMEE: Are you nervous Hannah?

HANNAH: I am

AIMEE: Are you worried about the pending backstage sexual attack?

HANNAH: I am, but I really want to avoid that from happening, because I want my pussy to stay fresh for the long run.

AIMEE: I agree do you want me to keep an eye on things.

HANNAH: If possible, please Aimee do this for me

AIMEE: No problem Hannah!

NARRATOR: Hannah is just moments away from her first match. Making their way, Hannah was surprised by Erin as she and Aimee.

12