Maid of Honor S01 E06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HANNAH: (moans) Oh shit! (moans)

ANDREA: Hmm. This is so delicious Hannah (licks Hannah's boobs) Your body is perfect!

HANNAH: (moans) Oh shit! (moans)

DREW: Look at that Marco! Andrea with the aggressiveness here at the start of the second round!

MARCO: Damn! She treats Hannah's boobs like fucking dinner man!

NARRATOR: As Hannah moans and struggles to get out of the sexual attack, Andrea keeps going as she found her way to Hannah's legs that was weaken from attack!

ANDREA: (spreads Hannah's legs) What is this Hannah? (looking at Hannah's pussy) (crowd in awe)

HANNAH: (fighting back) Don't look at it!

ANDREA: Shut up! I want to try this! (going down on Hannah)

HANNAH: (leglocks Andrea surprisingly) There you go! The next time you try to go down, your neck will be disoriented!

ANDREA: (in pain) Ouch! Fuck!

HANNAH: (takes off Andrea's bra) There we go! We are now even!

NARRATOR: Hannah with the full advantage with the leg lock on Andrea's head in place, Hannah continue to slaps Andrea's ass so it can be weaken

HANNAH: (slapping Andrea's ass) What you going to do now? Huh?

ANDREA: (in pain) Stop this at once!

HANNAH: (realizing Andrea's ass is going red) The party is about to start! (inserts her finger to her ass)

ANDREA: (moaning) Oh shit! (moaning)

HANNAH: (gradually increases the speed on her fingers) How about that bitch, ready to cum now? Huh?

NARRATOR: Andrea tries to counter by bringing trying to stand up, but she got stuck with her ass up. Andrea stop when Hannah applied enough pressure on the lock forcing Andrea to wear out and stuck in a position where her ass is up

ANDREA: (moaning and in pain) Oh shit my neck!

REFEREE: Ready to submit Andrea?

ANDREA: (moaning and in pain) No!

HANNAH: You don't want to? Don't worry ref I got this!

NARRATOR: Hannah now inserted two fingers onto Andrea's body, one in her ass and one in her pussy. This would continue for the rest of the second round until the bell finally rang

(Bell rings)

DREW: Round two is over! Hannah with the aggressiveness making Andrea moan for the rest of the second round!

MARCO: This match is epic Drew! What's going to happen next?

DREW: We are about to find out. In the final round!

(Bell rings)

NARRATOR: Round three started with Andrea still worn out after Hannah's sexual attack. It seems inevitable that Andrea will cum at any point in this last round. Based on points, Hannah is leading; Andrea must have a strong showing in the last round or at least make Hannah experience some sexual attacks to impress the judges and could give her the victory.

HANNAH: (talking to herself) I just have to play this last round out and make sure not to get sexually attack or even worse cum which will result to my defeat.

ANDREA: I will make sure you will cum Hannah! (attacks and quickly bear hugs Hannah)

HANNAH: (in pain) Get off me!

ANDREA: (brings Hannah down on the mat) Open you legs (trying to spread Hannah's legs) (crowd cheers)

HANNAH: (fighting back) No!

NARRATOR: Andrea finally broke through and wasted no time by eating Hannah's pussy. Hannah tries to counter by not staying still so that Andrea could not completely eat her pussy.

ANDREA: (eating Hannah's pussy) This is so good Hannah. Stop moving bitch!

HANNAH: (fighting back) This has no effect to me! Try making me stop moving!

ANDREA: Shit! You are annoying! Let me eat your pussy, damn!

HANNAH: You have to earn it bitch!

NARRATOR: As Andrea struggles to contain Hannah, Andrea knows that she is not impressing the judges right now nor making Hannah close to her breaking point. With five minutes left in the last and deciding round, Andrea made a strong push. Andrea smothers Hannah's boobs and that divided the concern of Hannah. Then all of the sudden, Andrea made Hannah stay still as Hannah was too worried about her boobs.

ANDREA: (smothers Hannah's boobs) I like these boobs too!

HANNAH: (tries to take Andrea's hands away from her boobs) Stop it!

ANDREA: (finally spread Hannah's legs) Uh Ha! My planned work! You shifted your attention to your boobs and forgot about your pussy!

HANNAH: Oh shit! Fuck! No!

AIMEE: (talking to herself from the crowd) Oh no! Hannah got outsmarted!

ANDREA: (eats Hannah's pussy) Hmmm. Fuck yeah!

HANNAH: (moaning) Oh shit! Aah! (moaning)

NARRATOR: Hannah tries to fight back but with a minute left, this could only be what Andrea needs to secure her victory!

ANDREA: Come on! Cum bitch!

HANNAH: (moaning) I will not! Fuck you! (moaning)

ERIN: (talking to herself) Oh my goodness this is what I hope to see and it is happening!

NARRATOR: Andrea was on Hannah in the last minute of the deciding round. Hannah was moaning greatly until the bell rang

(Bell rings)

DREW: This match is over! Nobody came in this match, so we will turn on the judges' decision on who will be the victor!

ERIN: (talking to herself) I hope it is Hannah! I would like to see and hear her squeal! Come on judges! I am so horny!

AIMEE: (talking to herself) By the looks of it, Andrea won that third round convincingly. I hope that Andrea's late surge is not enough for her to win this match.

NARRATOR: The judges finally decided their winner

ANNOUNCER: The judges submitted their decision. The winner by a split decision. HANNAH! (crowd cheers)

AIMEE: (shouting) Yes! She did it!

ERIN: (disappointed) Sigh. Oh well! I guess I will have to see her get fucked first hand if I beat her at some point.

REFEREE: (handing over to Hannah) Here's your strap-on and here's your prize (gives Andrea to Hannah)

HANNAH: Come on bitch! We will have some fun!

(Hannah and Andrea enter the sex room)

HANNAH: (pushed Andrea onto the bed) Let's see how tough you are with this big cock entering your pussy.

ANDREA: (nervous and frustrated) You got lucky this time!

HANNAH: Shut up and suck my cock!

NARRATOR: Hannah with a close victory as she fucks Andrea doggy style. Hannah gave Andrea anal sex as well. Andrea was loud all the way. As the sex scene shows to the big screen, the crowd cheers

ANDREA: (receiving cock in the pussy) Oh shit it's good!

HANNAH: See I told you! You will like it

ANDREA: Shut up! I will get you next time bitch!

NARRATOR: Hannah won her very first match in Femme Fatale. What does the future holds for Hannah? Is it normal that she ended up not making Andrea cum throughout the match? Erin is up next, is Bill right on declaring her as the new top talent even though she is a rookie?

12