Maid Over

Story Info
A man gets his fantasy fulfilled.
8.7k words
4.19
93.4k
51
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

This one has some magic and a lesson about being careful for what you wish for in your deepest fantasies. I normally don't do sex change stories, but I thought I would give it a shot. Please be polite in your comments and make them worthwhile. Just saying I suck will get it deleted.

IN A HOTEL ROOM IN A LARGE CITY

Mike sat at his computer and let out a yawn. He rocked back on his chair and stretched and looked around with a bored expression. Another hotel room, another city, another couple of weeks work as an expert helping yet another company upgrade their systems to use his company's software.

"Away from my family, away from my friends, away from my life. Cripes, what a job."

Mike was married to an awesome girl named Tracy, but they had no kids yet. His own parents had died a few years back, but he was very close to his wife's side and they got along very well. His house was actually very near theirs, and they had constantly hinted at being fully ready to be spoiling grandparents.

Or had been.

The reason Mike hadn't quite this job was the pay and benefits. That pay, with the bonuses was allowing him to pay for some very expensive treatments for his father-in-law and his medical insurance, while not covering a lot of it, did allow for him to get one of the best doctors for the disease his father-in-law Ralph was suffering from.

His wife was also working full time to help out and also provide money and help her mom, so even if he was home Mike doubted he would have much home life. But that was finally changing. After nearly four years of prayers, worry, and fear, Ralph had turned a corner and was actually getting better. The good news about all of this was that in about six months he would be out of the hospital, and thanks to Mike's job, they had no bills to pay off.

"Which means I can go the fuck home, quite this job and take that schlep job at Johnston's New Systems, and actually enjoy life instead of this shit." Mike said out loud to no one in particular.

"Christ. This wouldn't be so bad if they didn't ship me out after only being back home for a damn week. You'd think I'm the only guy who can do this. Oh well, I can drop my notice on that asshole Steve's desk when I get back and call it done."

Even the thought of that didn't keep him from being bored after a bit. He had been doing this for so long he had run out of things to do. Games, movies, sports, sites, all done. Now he just looked at Memes on Facebook and drank some beer.

He was a bit buzzed, and he had already talked to his wife (with the time difference he was ahead of her several hours and she worked nights), when he accidentally bumped an adult tag on the jokes webpage he was reading. He muttered a curse word when the screen popped up with some photos of scantily clad hot young women in lingerie and the words "You fantasies come true! Check out Dreaming.com!"

Mike was going to click the "x" when she caught his eye. Mike was happily married, loved his wife, his wife was very pretty, and he had never once had any desire to cheat on her. But one of the girls caught his attention.

He stared at her for a moment and then he said "Eh, fuck it, I'm just looking." He clicked on the tab and was redirected to her profile page. "Fae Diva" was her name, and she was very good looking. She had a nice tan, raven black hair down to her shoulder-blades, and striking eyes. Blue, maybe green, but they seemed to sparkle with a light all their own. She had a smile that was more of smirk, something that seemed to say "I know something you don't".

This was all Mike got from her profile photo. She was offline when he clicked over. For a few seconds he merely looked at the photo. Her eyes seemed to pull him in. After a moment he shook his head. "Huh, wow. That's a pretty neat trick with eyes in the photo." He said and started to read her profile.

She was from Brazil, which explained her dark tan and complexion. She had a supermodel body with an hourglass figure, 36DD tits that were absolutely perfect, and a face that seemed to just pull your attention to it. She had several photos and each one was pretty breathtaking. Two were nude shots that required membership.

But there was one of her in an expensive designer dress that showed off her cleavage and her legs with her smiling like the devil with the words "I am Fae! I can make your wish come true!" under it.

After several minutes of staring Mike shook himself and snickered. "Okay, boy, down now. You got a good look, now time for bed."

Mike turned off his computer and went to bed. That night though he dreamed of those eyes.

The next day was the same. Up early, work out, head to work, work eight hours, come back, eat out, call home, and begin getting bored around 8 pm. By 9 pm, Mike had returned to the webpage and was staring at the photos. After several minutes, feeling a bit guilty Mike pulled out a credit card and entered his information and became a member of the site. He and his wife both had a credit card they managed on their own after a Christmas surprise had been ruined by one of them reviewing the bills, so Mike knew he wouldn't get caught.

"Besides, it's only for a look." He said out loud.

He signed in and put some credit in his account and went back to Fae Diva's page. He was able to read a lot more of her profile now and see what tips and gifts she had gotten from admirers. He let out a low whistle at the expensive gifts she had racked up over the several years she had been on there.

"Wow, she must be something. Cripes someone gave her a diamond, that's two hundred dollars! Damn, and here I was thinking about maybe a daisy or something." Mike said out loud to no one in particular. He tried to open some of the nude show photos, but found out he had to join her fan club. That annoyed him so he logged off and went to bed muttering about a scam.

Again he dreamt of those eyes, and a soft voice whispering to him something he couldn't make out.

Next was a repeat, but Mike decided to go online quickly, sign up for a fan membership, look at the photos, and then delete his account. He had been feeling guilty about what he was doing and his dreams had made him feel odd. So after talking to his wife, he signed on and joined Fae Diva's fan club and checked out her photos.

Mike had a fine sex life with his wife, but when he saw Fae's nude shots he got hard fast. The woman was a fucking knockout dressed; she was a goddess nude. She had a full body tan, no lines, stretch-marks or wrinkles, her face was perfectly done up, her tits defiled gravity, and her eyes. Her eyes sucked him in again. He just stared and stared.

A buzzing on his smart phone jolted him out of his trance. Mike blinked and checked out his smart phone. Just a message from the home office about timecards, but Mike was breathing heavily.

"Damn, I zoned out looking at that woman's photo for nearly 30 minutes! Crap, what is wrong with me? That's not right, something is off about this." Mike said out loud and turned off his computer.

That night he dreamed yet again about those eyes, and a voice that whispered "its fine, just look into the light, the light in the eyes."

Mike woke up with a hard on, and was very embarrassed when his morning wood refused to go away. After several attempts to calm down, he finally went into the shower to jerk off. He thought of his wife and got nothing. He worked it and worked it but nothing. After a bit he thought about Fae Diva.

And that got an immediate response. He cock seemed to harden more and he came rather hard shortly after starting to think about her nude body and her eyes. He actually had to grab the edge of the stall when he was done.

"Wow! I really must need to get home, that almost felt like the first time!" Mike muttered and then went to work out. That night he was determined to resist the website. He was doing pretty well for a while until he checked his private emails.

In his junk section was an email from Fae Diva.

Mike's fingers twitched and in a rush he tried to hit the delete and instead clicked on the open command. With a curse Mike watched the email open.

The title was "I see you have been watching me". Mike started to sweat a bit and then read the message. "Hello there Mag (Mike's name on the site). I see you have been looking at my pictures and reading about me. Words about me are always nice, but my voice is nicer. I'm on tonight, come by and say hello. I can give you what you are looking for. Xoxo Fae Diva"

Mike's resolve crumbled. "Well, I can just say hi. It's not like I'm kissing her or anything. It's just playing a bit." Mike muttered as he signed on.

He flushed when he saw that she was online. He hesitated, and then clicked on her stream. The page changed to a video view and he was staring at Fae Diva. She was typing something (Mike noted she had about four others viewing her too), but when he signed on she looked into the camera and their eyes locked.

Mike immediately was taken by her eyes. Light seemed to reflect off her pupils and he stared into them he became aware of her smiling at him. He was frozen for a few seconds and then heard a "ping" which snapped him out of it. He saw she had sent him a private text.

"Hello Mag. Nice to finally see you."

Mike blinked. "See me? I don't have my camera on; she must mean seeing me on her site."

Mike typed back. "Hello Fae Diva, nice to see you as well."

Mike was aware that she was looking into the camera and it appeared she was looking directly at him and smiling. Her eyes moved up and down like she was checking him out and she licked her lips and smiled. She typed "I'm glad you are here. I knew you would come eventually. You like the light. Don't you?"

Mike was a bit weirded out by that. "The light?" he responded.

"The light, well, my eyes I mean. Everyone says they like my eyes and how they reflect light. The picture you were staring at last night? I get that response a lot from that picture. Which I do so love, that photo really is one of the best of me." Diva said.

"Oh, yes. That is it. It is quite amazing, the way the photo captures the light in your eyes is quite captivating." Mike typed.

Diva responded with a laughing emoji.

Mike and Diva did some small talk. Mike found out she was from San Paulo Brazil, and had done modeling. She preferred this because it was easier and she got to meet with more people all over the globe. She seemed to be very interested in him, which he thought was just a lure. But he noticed she seemed to be ignoring a lot of other guys who would come on, try and hit her up and then leave after being ignored. He thought it odd but every time he looked in her eyes he would lose track of what he was thinking about.

After a bit he happened to glance at his computer clock and jerked. He had been texting with Fae for nearly two whole hours!

"Oh man! I'm sorry, I totally lost track of time! I need to go. Sorry." He typed.

A smiling emoji was the reply and "Oh, no problem at all Mike. I know you are busy with your work on that software upgrade. I'll speak with you tomorrow. Good night, and remember, go into the light."

Mike clicked off with a bit of a shock. "How did she know my name? How did she know what I do? Shit! Did I tell her? What the fuck did I say?" Mike said out loud.

That freaked him out a bit and he went to bed. That night he dreamed of the eyes, and the light in the eyes, and a voice saying "Look at the light. The light is everything. Let the light fill you." He woke up with a massive hard on, and this time he didn't waste any time about trying to jerk off to anyone but Fae Diva. He lasted a bit longer, but when he came he came really hard again.

That day at work he occasionally got a bit distracted by thoughts of the night before. Oddly it wasn't the fact that he had lost track of time or had ended up telling her so much about himself, it was wondering about her voice and what she sounded like. Or what underwear she was liked to wear. Of if she liked to play dress up.

He was still wondering when he got home. He rushed his call to his wife saying he had some work to do and logged on to the website. Fae was there, looking lovely in a black latex wet look skin tight top that was halfway unzipped showing off her perfect tits.

"God those have to be at least 36 DD, if not EE." Mike thought and then the figure in the camera looked at him again and smiled. "Ding" and another private IM showed up.

"Hello Mike. Welcome back."

"Hi Fae, good to be back."

"Yes it is nice to be back with me isn't it? To see my lovely body, my lovely face, and my lovely eyes."

Mike nodded and immediately saw the light seeming to reflect from her lovely blue eyes. He typed "Yes, your lovely eyes."

"Yes, the light is always nice to look at. Please look. Please go into the light, the light wants you to come to it."

Mike felt very warm and very happy. He just stared and didn't type anything while he looked into the camera and just felt content. He stared for a few moments and then Fae looked away and he shook himself.

"Damn, those eyes really do captivate." Mike said out loud and then heard a "ding". He looked up to see an invite to private chat, for only 10 credits a minute. Mike had only put a small amount on his account, but that was really cheap. He hesitated and then after a few moments Fae looked at him. He locked eyes and she smiled a knowing smile.

"Yes, it's just a few dollars to talk. Nothing to worry about." Mike said out loud again and his hands typed in a short order for $50 dollars worth of tokens. Once it processed, he accepted the invite.

Fae Diva smiled when he accepted and turned off the soft music she had playing. She typed a bit and then Mike heard the sexiest voice he had ever heard speak.

"Hello Mike, can you hear me?"

Mike nodded and Fae smiled. "Good. Speaking is much easier than typing. I can look at you this way. Why don't you turn on your camera?"

Mike hit a couple of commands and his camera clicked on. Fae smiled even deeper and Mike felt his head spin a bit as the light seemed to sparkle in her eyes. "Oh, yes. Very nice Michael. Do you mind if I call you Michael? I like longer names, they so much more personal don't you think?"

Mike blinked and nodded. His mike had turned on and he quickly added "Yes, it's seems more proper doesn't it?"

Fae Diva smiled and let out a little giggle which sounded like entrancing music to Mike. "Proper. Yes, that is EXACTLY it. Proper. I'm glad you found me; you seem like a nice man. I do so like nice men."

"Thank you Miss Fae. Or do you prefer something else? I don't even know your real name actually."

"Please call me Natalia, Michael. Now then, why are you here?"

Mike hesitated. "Well, I'm working out of town away from my wife. I got bored, and your photo just kinda captivated me."

Natalia frowned at him and Mike wilted a bit. He got a feeling like he was a kid in school and his favorite teacher just caught him doing something bad. Natalia frowned and shook her head.

"No. You did not seek me out because you were bored. I thought we were a bit further along than this. No matter, I will assist you. Look at my eyes Michael."

Mike's head popped up and without any hesitation he looked at her eyes. The light seemed to spark brighter this time and he immediately felt very warm. A slightly dopey smile came across his face as he heard that lovely voice say "Go into the light. Let the warm envelop you, do not think, do not resist. Go into the light."

In a few moments he began to slump down and felt as if his entire body was melting into a blob of warm happiness. His head bobbed a bit and he felt like he was floating.

Natalia smiled and he felt a jolt of happiness course through his body. "Much better yes? When we see each other again, you must go into the light. Do not wait to be told, you know you just need to go into the light and let it fill you."

"Yes, I will let it fill me." Mike replied in a very soft and lazy voice.

"Now then Michael, why are you here?"

"A fantasy."

"I see. I can help you Michael. I make things come true. Tell me about your fantasy."

"I want to serve. I have always been in charge, always the leader. It makes me so tired, so worn down. I want to be released from it."

Natalia smiled again and Mike smiled back. "But you are married. Can't your wife help you with this?"

"No. She is a strong woman, but not strong enough. In the end I'm always in charge. I want to be free from that."

Natalia lay back and the camera panned out to show her whole body. Mike felt his cock harden as he took the view in. Natalia work a skintight wet look black bodysuit unzipped nearly to her waist. She looked like a goddess statue from ancient Greece made flesh. She looked like a woman who was never anything BUT in charge.

"I can help you with that. But your fantasy, tell me more. You do not just desire to be commanded, you have a secret desire? Something private?" that beautiful sexy voice said softly.

"Yes. I originally dreamt about being a butler or servant, serving and waiting on a lovely mistress or lady as her slavish attendant." Mike said and then paused.

"Go on. That is not what you desire truly. Tell me, be truthful to the light." Natalia said.

Mike was now barely able to hold his head up he felt so warm and happy. "Butlers are the heads of the household servers. I want only to obey, no thinking, no possibility of being in charge. I decided that being a maid was what I wanted. A little vapid maid only good for obeying and serving her mistress. Some little fool who can only look nice and bring tea."

Natalia's head tipped back and she laughed. Mike started at the sound and blinked. He looked around and sat up straight. "Cripes, what did I just say?" he thought and then flushed as some of the memories came back. He reached out to the keyboard to cut off the session when Natalia called out "Stop!"

Mike froze and looked at her. She smiled a pleasant smile at him and shook her head. "Please, don't log off. There is no need to be embarrassed about this fantasy. It's very common actually. Lots of men and women have it. Especially ones who have a lot depending on them or are in charge of lots of things. This is nothing to be ashamed of."

Mike took a breath. "Well, that's good to know. But, well, I can't understand how you even made me say that! That was a fantasy I have never told a soul about and you made me babble it right out. What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Giving you what you want. I know some hypnosis, and I have been using the light to put you into a relaxing trance. I am sure you have heard that you cannot make people do something they don't want to do while hypnotized and that is 100% true. Deep down, you wanted to be entranced. Being mindless, being in the light allows your mind to simply not think and gives you peace. You want to try your fantasy, and I'm someone who can help you with it."

Natalia sat up and then stood. She strode over to a table and waved her hands over a small pile of items. "This is a maid's costume. It has everything you need from the little poof hat, to lace gloves, to stockings and heels, to some makeup and even a duster. In my line of work I of course have many costumes so don't look so surprised."

Natalia then went back to her keyboard and tapped a message. "I sent a photo of a maid to your email. When we are done open the file and look at it. I think you will find that this photo is exactly what you have fantasized about being."

Natalia then sat down and reclined back on her cushions. She smiled again and Mike felt the light start to pull him in. He shook his head and Natalia just laughed. "Oh don't worry; I'm not going to do anything you don't really want me to do. Here is my offer. Look at the picture and think about living your fantasy for even a few minutes. If you decide you want to try it, even just once, then get back online and send me a gift from the website. It must be at least 1000 credits in value. That will cover my expenses of shipping you the costume and all needed bits and pieces, as well as some money for me."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers