Maid Samantha Arrives at the House

Story Info
I arrive at my new Masters house.
1.4k words
3.88
97.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was a large, well-kept property in a quiet suburb, with a large lawn girded with poplars. I opened the gate, walked up the path and stood at the front door. This was it, my last chance to back out. Gripping my small suitcase a little tighter, I licked my lips with uncertainty, and reached for the ornate brass door knocker. I lifted it, and let it drop.

A long minute later, the door opened. Standing in the doorway was a well-built man in his late forties. He wore a dark grey shirt, a pair of smart trousers and a confident smile.

My eyes flicked down to the copy of the Guardian I held in the hand that was holding my suitcase. He acknowledged it with a slight widening of his smile, and stood to one side, holding the door open.. “I’ve been expecting you. Would you like to come in?” he asked. This was it, my answer would dictate whether I gave up control over my life for the next six months. I swallowed, nodded, and stepped over the threshold.

He closed the door behind me, and putting a hand on my shoulder, said “Very well. I’ll show you your room. Come with me.” He walked past me and proceeded up the stairs. I followed nervously. At the top of the stairs, he led me along a short hall to a door, which he pushed open. He motioned me inside, and stood in the doorway to address me as I looked about the room. “You will put your things in the top of the wardrobe. I want you to dress yourself in the clothes on the bed, and then you can use the make-up on the dressing table to make yourself pretty. You will put your hair up in a high pony-tail before you come downstairs. I will expect you in no more than twenty minutes. Are there any questions?”

I shook my head dumbly, looking at the items laid out on the bed. The man smiled, nodded, and said, “Okay then. I’ll see you downstairs in a short while.” He left the room.

Lying on the bed was a black satin maids uniform. It had full length sleeves and lace trim at the high neck and wrists. I could see multiple layers of net and silk underskirts pushing up the smooth material of the uniforms flared skirts, over which rested a white cotton pinafore, and the mere sight of it and the connotations of submission which it held gave me an erection as I stared at it.

Next to the uniform lay a black lace basque and a pair of black fishnet stockings. Near them was a pair of black silk panties. Finally, there was a pair of black very high-heeled stilettos with ankle straps.

I breathed heavily for a minute, staring at the clothes of female servility on the bed, then took my own clothes off. I opened my suitcase and put my clothes in it, then opened the wardrobe. The top shelf was empty, but the rest of the wardrobe was full of girls clothes. Hanging from the rail were a dozen or more dresses, skirts, nightgowns and blouses from simple summer dresses to more elaborate, and more obviously sexy items of apparel. I noticed with a sexy thrill a girls school uniform and a bridesmaids gown.

Putting my suitcase onto the top shelf, I closed my wardrobe of delights and turned to the bed. First I donned the basque, feeling it squeeze my waist into a more feminine shape. Then I pulled the fishnet stockings up my legs, revelling in the delicious feel of the material on my smooth calves and thighs, and attached their tops to the basque. Over these I pulled the panties, tucking my hard cock in to one side.

Then I picked up the maids uniform, and unzipping its back, held it open and stepped into it. It slid up my legs easily, and I wiggled my hips into the skirts and put my arms into the sleeves with a shudder of arousal. I reached behind myself and did up the zip, breathing in a little to aid its closing, and then sat on the bed to put the shoes on, feeling the layers of silk petticoats whisper along my thighs.. The shoes were lovely, and fit me tightly. Standing up, tottering a little, I walked to the dressing table and sat down. I opened a drawer in the dressing table to find it well-stocked with make-up. I picked out some appropriate things and applied make-up to my already blushing face. Soon I had a beautiful pale complexion, dark eyeshadow, a deep blush to my cheeks and red, red lips. I moistened them with my tongue and pouted into the mirror. I grinned sexily and picked a hairband off the dresser, fastening my long dark hair into a high pony-tail as I had been told. Standing up, I twirled in front of the full length mirror that stood by the bed, loving the way my skirt flared, and then curtsied, a little awkwardly because of my heels. I made a lovely, sexy maid.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to my new room (my bedroom, I thought with a little smile) and went downstairs, walking carefully on my stilettos.

As I reached the hall, I heard the mans voice call out from the living room. “In here!”

I walked gingerly to the door and went inside. The living room was large, dominated by a big screen unit, before which sat a long sofa, in front of the fireplace. The heavy velvet curtains were drawn. The man stood in front of the fireplace, next to a tripod on which was an expensive video camera. The camera was pointed at the sofa, I could see, because its picture was displayed prominently on the TV screen. I smiled nervously at the man, and, putting my fingers to the hem of my skirt on either side, raised it a little and dipped my legs, curtseying for my Master.

The man smiled approvingly, “Come in, Samantha, come in. You look lovely, my maid. Now come over here and sit on the sofa.”

I nodded. “Yes Master.” I said obediently. He smiled at my submissive tone. I walked around the sofa as he had ordered and sat down, crossing my legs and smoothing out the ruffles in my skirts. I could feel the nets scratching deliciously at my stockinged thighs.

He looked through the viewfinder and adjusted the camera, pulling back a little to keep me in shot. “Now then, Samantha, tell me about your relationship with me.”

I swallowed, and looked at him and then straight at camera. “I-I’m Samantha, Master. I’m your maid. I’m your slave, Master.”

“Good girl, that’s right. Now, do you like your uniform?” he asked.

“Oh yes, Master,” I replied quickly, “I love it, Master.”

“How does it make you feel?”

I glanced down at my satin-clad chest and ran my hands over my tummy and out over my skirt, “It makes me feel very sexy, Master.”

“Good. I want my slave to feel sexy. What do you like to do when you feel sexy, Samantha?”

I paused, looking at the camera, then at the TV screen, showing me in all my satin submission. Then I said “I – When I – When I’m dressed like this, when I feel like this, Master, I like to…suck on big cocks, Master.”

“Really? That’s very naughty of you. Do you want to suck on a big cock now, Samantha?”

“…Yes, Master. I do. Yes please.” I said quietly, looking down.

“ Tell me, then, Samantha. Tell the camera what a bad girl you are, and how much you want to suck cock right now.”

I looked at the camera with hooded eyes, “I…I’m a naughty little slutty maid and I want soo much to take a nice big stiff cock in my mouth now, Master. I need to give head right now or I’ll go crazy! I’m a good cocksucker, Master, please let me give you a blowjob. Please, Master.”

“That’s a good girl,” he said, coming around and walking over to me, “show me what a good little cocksucking maid you can be then.”.

He stood in front of me, at an angle from the camera. I was clearly visible on the screen as I enthusiastically murmured “Yes Master.”

I reached for the zip on his trousers, leaning forward, my lipsticked mouth opening in anticipation.

*