Maid The Wrong Bet...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard what sounded like a gasp for air, and steps walking slowly behind me. I stopped humming and, without moving the rest of my body, my head turned to meet his gaze. There he was, standing tall and strong with nothing but a white towel wrapped around his muscular body.

Dead silence. Me, looking in his eyes. Him, looking into mine. Me, dragging my gaze down to his crotch area. Him, running his eyes from my boipussy, to my stocking covered legs, to my feet, back up to my boipussy, and back up to meet my eyes.

I raised myself to my knees and turned around, facing him. I looked up at him. He looked down at me.

"Yes Master?" I said. He didn't say a word. His erection was throbbing and the towel barely resisted from bursting open. He just stood there, and I just kneeled in front of him, submissively. There was no turning back now. This was happening. Happening right now.

He took a step closer. His crotch area was dead in front of me, approximately one foot in front of me. He then grabbed his towel and started to undo it. The towel fell to the floor, and at eye level I was now looking directly at thick, hard, 8 inch cock. Pointing right at me. The head was purple and shiny, and the shaft had a few thick veins zigzagging all around the diameter. The pee slit had a semi-white/semi-clear drop of semen that was slowly oozing out.

I was now gazing at another man's erected cock for the first time in my life, and I was doing so while dressed as a slutty maid, on my knees, ready and willing to please him to completion. I leaned forward and approached the cock, never releasing my gaze from the drop of semen still protruding from the pee slit. I trembled out of fear and out of lust...and when my lips got to about an inch of his cockhead, I looked up at him, directly in his eyes, and planted a long kiss on his knob. I instantly tasted the semen, and it tasted much like mine, but...better. I released his knob and looked down at the pee slit. The drop of semen was gone. It was now in my mouth. My first taste of another man's semen.

I raised my right hand slowly and grabbed his shaft, and I proceeded to lick the pee slit. Each lap of tongue was getting the knob wetter, and after a few licks, I pursed my lips to kiss the head again, but this time I slowly let the knob push open my lips and penetrate my mouth. Soon, the whole head was passed my lips. I closed my eyes as I trembled and felt another glob of cum release from my own sissy cock. Yes, this is what I was now, a sissy with a sissy cock. A sissy with the head of another man's cock in my mouth, dressed in slutty lingerie. And I loved it.

Having seen many porn movies, I knew what to do. I started twirling my tongue around the head of his cock, causing him to moan, which made me moan. As my tongue explored his knob, my right hand slowly started rocking back and forth, and my left hand reached out for his ball sack. I caressed his balls as I slowly started advancing my mouth to take more of his cock. Just a bit at a time. Advance a bit, go back to just the head. Advance some more, go back to just the head. Spread more saliva. Make it wetter.

I was doing all the work, and was grateful as this accomplished 2 things. First, I was in total control of his pleasure, and it made me hot. Second, this was my first time, and I was learning as I did it, so I needed to experiment on my own. Within a few moments, I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock with ease. It felt so great. The warmth of the cock in my mouth. The sheer size of it filling up my mouth. The pleasure I got from thinking that I was serving my Master. And mostly, the yearning to swallow his cum was the strongest motivator. I wanted it, needed it and was finally going to get it.

As I bobbed my head, my right hand followed my mouth with each stroke. I would sometimes switch and have my hand go down to the base as I raised my mouth up to have just the head in my mouth, and continue this momentum. His moans were getting louder, and I could feel his solid cock get even harder and even swell a bit more. This is it. It's happening...

That very short moment before a cock erupts in your mouth is the best. You know it's going to happen within a few seconds. He face changes, his moans change. He tenses up, and moments before the eruption, there is an escalating moan or groan and right before the cum shoots out, he exhales, signaling any good gurl that it's time for your tongue to swim in semen.

Peter's face starts to clench...it's coming...his moans turn to grunts...it's coming...he tenses up. I slow down my bobbing and continue to stroke his massive member with my right hand. With a loud exhale, the first burst of cum surprises me. It's SO WARM. And thick! I suddenly stop my bobbing and open my mouth to continue to stroke his cock as the head rests on my tongue. I look up at him as I feel the second burst hit the back of my throat. Another burst erupts and coats my tongue. Sooo warm. Another burst. Another. Another.

Now that the bursts have stopped, I close my lips around his cockhead and go back to bobbing my head on his cock very slowly, letting the sweet cum in my mouth lubricate his rock hard cock. When I find he has drained all he could, I release his cock from my mouth, and without stopping the slow stroking, I show him my prize. I stick my tongue out and show him. I return my tongue to my mouth and close it so as to bring the whole cumload to my lips. I swish the cum around in my mouth, and dip a finger in my mouth to grab a glob. I take my finger out to look at it, and I lick it off. This is bliss. This is truly my calling. I love cum. I'm a cum whore. I love how the cum coats my mouth. I look back up at my Master, and reopen my mouth one last time, for the "before" shot. I then close my mouth and eyes, and swallow my prize. The feeling is wonderful as it travels down to my stomach. I feel shivers running through me. And a sadness. Sad that it's done. That I don't have more cum to receive, to play with and to swallow.

I grab his cockhead with my lips and restart bobbing my mouth on his hard cock, and I grab my own and start stroking it. Almost instantly, I feel the orgasm rise, so I reach down and cup my left hand to catch the upcoming hot load. Never releasing the cock in my mouth, my orgasm sends tremors across my body, and I scream-moan on his cock as I fill my left hand with my cum. I release his cock, and greedily I raise my left hand and pour my load in my mouth. Again I show Master my prize. I bring his cock back in my mouth and bob a few times before releasing it gently. One more show of my prize, then I close my mouth and swallow.

We both stare at each other.

"Good girl" he says, softly.

"Yes Master" I respond.

12