Maid to Order Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill fucks his wife one last time, Michele invites him over.
3.7k words
4.35
26k
15
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,908 Followers

While Michele slept Bill drove home very carefully aware that he was drunk and glad he didn't have far to drive. It took him three attempts to get his key in the front door lock but eventually he made it inside to find his wife snoring on the couch and the TV tuned to an all night shopping channel with the volume muted. Her skirt had ridden up exposing the dark bands at the top her tights and glimpse of black satin knickers. Ordinarily he would have found the sight arousing and pestered her for sex but tonight he was sated and staggered off to his daughter, Cynthia's old room. He shucked off all his clothes except for his Y-fronts and threw then in the corner and was soon snoring.

About three in the morning was when things turned to shit for Bill. His wife Marie awoke from her slumbers and turned off the telly and was on her way to bed when she stopped by Cynthia's room to see if Bill had made it home from the pub. She sniggered to herself when she saw him comatose, snoring away on the bed dressed only in his underpants and was nearly content to leave him there but she decided to pull the covers over him so he wouldn't catch cold.

On entering the room the reek of beer, wine, scotch and flatulence assaulted her nostrils and she was tempted to leave the drunken fuck to freeze but then she detected another faint scent. It was perfume. She turned on the bedside lamp and leaned over him and sure enough a waft of perfume pervaded. Even more incriminating were the scratches on his back and flanks, the bites on his neck and smears lipstick on his lips.

"You cunt!" she hissed.

This was not the first time she found that Bill had cheated on her but he had promised that he would never do it again the last time he had been caught. She'd even updated her wardrobe, worked on her appearance and bought sexy lingerie to keep him satisfied. She had never refused sex, even when she didn't feel like or when he'd come home drunk and randy. But he just couldn't keep his cock in his pants could he!

Marie knew that confronting him now would be pointless, he was still drunk and would be surly and possibly physically confrontational; he'd taken his hand to her a few times in the past and she had no inclination to fight with him tonight. It would wait; but retribution was coming his way.

Bill awoke early, cold and hungover. He was tempted to just hunker down under duvet and go back to sleep but he'd had the most delicious dream. The dream had inspired him and he wasted no time. He went to the small communal bathroom, preferring to not wake Marie by using the ensuite. He washed, shaved and brushed his teeth and dressed in the same clothes he worn last night. They reeked of smoke, booze and perfume but he was determined not to wake his wife by entering the bedroom to get clean clothes.

He drove quite a distance to a shop that he knew sold fetish clothing; it was a labyrinth of costumes, leatherwear, hoods, restraints, boots and even had a collection of adult nappies and baby clothes.

"Fucking weirdos." Bill muttered under his breath, making his way to the costume section.

His semi-hard penis became tumescent and tented his pants when saw what he had come for. A black satin French maid's uniform trimmed with white lace hung from the costume rack and he stroked it, caressing the slippery smooth satin his fingertips.

"Can I help you sir?" a gaunt, pale, elderly gent enquired.

He had liver-spotted skin and a comb-over. He smelled like mothballs, wore a threadbare cardigan, and habitually licked his wet liver-like lips. He repeatedly rubbed his hands together. He was as repugnant as most of the wares he sold as far as Bob was concerned and he didn't want anything to do with him.

"I'll take this thanks; that's all" Bill said dismissively.

Bill held up the uniform and was about to rush over to the till to pay. When the storeowner put his frail hand on Bob's forearm.

"What about the accessories sir?" the man said.

"Accessories?" Bob snapped, removing the man's hand from his arm.

The storekeeper mooched around on a shelf until he found what he was looking for.

"There sir. They accompany the uniform."

He held out a matching cap and a white nylon and lace apron.

"I'll take them!" Bill snapped and strode over to the counter.

The storekeeper followed, and laid out the maid's uniform, cap and apron on the counter.

"And sir may I suggest these," he produced a package of black, fully-fashioned stockings.

"How much for the lot?" Bill asked.

"Fifty pounds sir, for the job lot," the repulsive shopkeep grinned showing yellowed teeth.

"Wrap em!" Bill slapped down a crisp fifty pound note.

As soon as his purchases were wrapped in plain brown paper Bill scooped up the package and left the shop, glad to be gone.

He drove back to Michele's house as fast as could whilst keeping to the speed limit. He parked outside and took out a white card and wrote on it. It read:

'For when next we meet,

xxx

Bill'

He checked the street was clear and got out of the car and dropped the package on Michele's doorstep he rapped on the door and quickly strode back to his car and drove away. His cock was once again rock hard.

Bill arrived home mid-morning and was looking forward to a long shower and change of clothes. He was ruminating over when he would be able to get away from Marie again so he could spend time with Michele; he couldn't wait to get at her dressed in the French maid's uniform.

Marie was in the walk-in robe when Bill entered the bedroom, she must be dressing having just showered, and the ensuite bathroom was foggy with steam.

"Morning luv," he called and closed the bathroom door behind him.

He shucked out of his rank clothes and threw them in the hamper and hopped into the shower and washed himself in the hottest water he could stand.

"Oww!" he hissed when the soap hit his scratched flanks.

He was also experiencing pain from a bite on his upper chest.

"Fucking bitch!" he hissed, but his cock was hardening as he recalled the way he had forced himself on the sexy transvestite.

He soaped up his cock and began to stroke it, reliving the experiences of last night. When he was fully aroused he stopped stimulating himself; he wanted to save his load for later. He was thinking about how he could escape for a few hours later in the day or evening so he could go around to Michele's and taste her wares again.

Bill came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and was surprised to find Marie was lying on the bed dressed in a basque, stockings and high-heels that she only usually wore when Bill requested it. She'd put on heavy makeup and perfume and brushed her hair and she looked very inviting.

"Hello Bill," she smiled.

All thoughts of Michele left Bill's consciousness as he took in the becoming sight of Marie dressed just how he loved her too; and obviously ready to fuck.

Bill's erection tented the towel.

"Come and get it big boy," Marie smiled, her red lipsticked lips looked so sexy.

Bill dropped his towel and crawled onto the foot of the bed naked, his erection proud and rampant. He slipped out his tongue and licked her stockinged ankles, taking her feet in his hands Bill massaged her calves. Unseen to Bill, Marie smiled wickedly.

'This will be last time he does this,' she thought.

Bill slid his tongue along his wife's legs and spent a few minutes teasing the fine wrinkles in her stockings at the backs of knees. She shuddered and her fingers twisted his scalp. He continued his journey up Marie's legs stopping at the tops of her stockings to explore the dark welts and the pale skin of her legs. The thin blue veins she had developed as she aged did not deter him, but couldn't help but compare them to Michele's unblemished thighs.

Marie guided his head to her crotch and Bill licked her mound through her black satin panties. Her panties were moist and pungent with her juices.

"You know what I want!" she pulled aside the gusset of her panties and pushed his face into her sex.

As Bill lowered his face to his wife's sex his mind cast back to last night when he rubbed his cock against Michele's satin-clad groin. It heightened his arousal as his tongue explored Marie's labia. He found her hooded clitoris and Marie pushed his face into her groin and writhed in throes of passion.

Bill licked Marie's clitoris with long slow strokes and gradually increased the speed; his wet tongue lapping her sex, tasting her sweet secretions. Her heels are drummed on the bed and he knew she was close to climax. He frantically suckled her sopping vagina ensuring his tongue licked her clitty. He grasped her hips and forced his face into her sex as he suckled her sex.

Marie felt her orgasm approaching. Even in the throes of passion she coldly considered how she was going to take revenge on her philandering husband.

"Oh you fucking cunt! You fucking bastard!" she moaned.

Bill just thought this was part of the sex play, he hadn't seen his wife this passionate in years.

"Oh yessssssssss!" Marie entwined her fingers tightly in Bill's scalp and held him to her sex as she orgasmed.

Marie let her orgasm subside and then when she was fully sated she took her husband's prick in her hand.

"Put it in me Mike! Fuck me!" she moaned and reached down and placed his penis at the entrance to her hot wet vagina.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his flanks and pulled him to her. Bill's rampant penis slid inside his wife's hot, buttery entrance and she lifted her pelvis to allow him to slide deep inside her. She kissed him and raked his flanks with her high-heels.

Bill hissed as his wife's heels opened the wounds that Michele had left on his flanks but he actually found it arousing. He imagined he was fucking Michele; that the stunning transvestite with whom he had become infatuated with was lying beneath him.

He slammed his turgid member in and out of his wife for about thirty seconds before he felt his orgasm approaching. Marie drummed her heels on his back to encouraging him.

As he emptied his seed deep inside his wife she lifted her hands to his flanks and dug her fingernails into the lacerations Michele had left on his torso. She bit into his chest, opening the wound Michele had left there when he had forced himself on her. She ground her pubis against him, extricating his orgasm whilst punishing him.

She whispered in his ear.

"I know! I know you were with another woman last night you cunt! This is the last time you will ever fuck me you philandering pisspot so fucking enjoy it one last time!"

Bill writhed in pleasure as he ejaculated and then Marie began to scratch him and rake her heels along his body, bruising him and raising red welts that began to seep blood.

"How could you! How could you! You callous bastard! After all I have done for you and all I have forgiven; you couldn't remain faithful! Fuck you Bill! Fuck you!"

Her hands formed fists and beat against his back.

Bill's orgasm subsided and as pain washed over him. His wife was biting and scratching him whilst her heels scraped and rasped his delicate flesh.

Bill lifted a fist and slapped Marie and he extricated himself from her embrace. He lifted himself from her prone sobbing body. He looked pathetic; he shrivelling penis dripping the remains of his spend and his torso scratched and bitten.

"Fuck you Bill! Fuck you!"

"This is what you have traded for a drunken interlude with some slattern you met at the pub!"

"I've packed you a bag and put it in Cynthia's room. You can get the rest of your shit later when I'm not here."

"Now get the fuck out of here!" Marie threw the closest item that came to hand at him.

That happened to be one of her high-heels.

Bill caught it before it hit him in the head.

"Well fuck you too Marie! I'm well rid of you!"

Bill stalked out of his marital bedroom looking quite pathetic with a drooping erection and his wounds seeping.

He went into Cynthia's room and found a suitcase on the floor and clean underwear, socks and a shirt and trousers laid out on the bed. A pair of his favourite trainers was squared up to the bed.

He dressed quickly and pulled on his shoes. He grabbed the suitcase and walked to the door.

Marie was sobbing on the bed in the master bedroom. He called to her.

"Fuck you bitch! I know that you were putting it around too! You're as much a whore as I'm a philanderer!"

Bill threw the suitcase on the backseat of his car and drove away, leaving a trail of smoke from his tyres. He drove to a Holiday Inn that he had used many times in the past for his extramarital encounters and rented a room for the week.

Then he went to local the Tesco Express and bought toiletries, snacks and all of the requisites than a single man, living short term in a hotel room might require. This of course included a carton of cigarettes, a twelve pack of Newcastle Brown Ale, a bottle of Gordon's gin and a two litre bottle of tonic water.

Bill spent his first night at the Holiday Inn in a drunken fugue.

He woke Monday morning and called in at work and told his supervisor he was taking a sick day. He sobered up and took stock of his situation. He had no intention of returning home and went downstairs and used the free Internet café to go online and look at his bank accounts. He was not surprised to find that Marie had beaten him to it and frozen him out of their joint banking account and cancelled his credit cards linked to the account.

Bill had long ago set up an account in his own name in which he had made fortnightly deposits to finance his extramarital activities. The current balance of just over two thousand pounds would not keep him solvent for long.

He found the local watering hole and sipped at his pint while he contemplated his future. With all of the drama going on his life he had almost forgotten about Michele but now a new plan was developing.

He went back to the hotel and logged in to his email account. He smiled to himself as he cracked a can of beer and lit a cigarette.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't drink and smoke in the common areas," a pimply faced kid in a white shirt, black pants and cheap trainers, the uniform of the self-important plebeian, snapped.

"Fuck off!" Bill snarled; and it was enough to send him back behind the check-in desk.

Bill crafted an email to Michael Nyland's personal email account. It read:

'Michele, things have drastically changed for the worse but that all depends on how you look at it. I need somewhere to stay for a while. All will be revealed when I arrive at your place for dinner at seven in the evening tomorrow. Wear the French maid's uniform I sent you, You Know Who.'

'PS, see attachment. The password is Michelesux123'

Michele had finished cleaning the house after the Maids uniform had arrived and while she did the cleaning she did a lot of thinking.

She had felt immense pain when Bill had stabbed her in the anus with his hard cock but she had climaxed when it had stimulated her prostate and she definitely thought her sphincter might also have been stimulated. Michele's discipline and training incited her to research the subject online, which she had done extensively. Several resources had proven to be particularly helpful in explaining why stimulation of her anus, bowels, and in particular her prostate gland by Bill's penis had evoked in her an orgasm.

Being rigorous in her research she had gone out and bought a vibrating, penis-shaped dildo and a tube of lubricant and was quite surprised that when she inserted the well-lubricated dildo she felt quite stimulated and even more so when she turned it on. She gently eased it in and out of her anus she became fully tumescent and with a little manual stimulation of the penis she had orgasmed so hard that she fell against the shower wall. She was naked in the shower at the time, which was just as well as semen squirted everywhere and when she pulled the dildo from her anus she was disgusted to find it coated with faecal matter.

After cleaning up she went online and researched enemas and douching and went back to the same shop and purchased a bulb-enema kit. Later on that day she administered an enema to herself and after she had completed the process three or four times and found it was mildly stimulating. She then introduced the lubricated dildo and turned it on, slowly working it in and out of her anus, leaving just the tip vibrating against her sphincter. She teased herself like this for as long as she could stand it and then thrust the vibrating cock deep inside herself and began to plunge it in and out, directing the vibrating tip and shaft against the wall of her bowel closest to her prostate. This time she closed her eyes and imagined a handsome stranger was fucking her whilst she was dressed in stockings, slip, bra, knickers and heels; she orgasmed without even touching her penis and slid down the tiled wall, sated and tingling all over.

"Oh my god what have I been missing?" she groaned.

And so on Sunday she had continued her research and was not surprised to find there were hundreds of videos online depicting transvestites being fucked. She was not at all interested in videos of transsexuals, where some links had taken her, she wanted to see crossdressers being taken. In most cases the videos depicted the girl fellating her partner and in some cases her partner fellating her prior to intercourse. Almost all of the girls appeared to enjoy being sodomised and in some cases it was imminently certain they enjoyed it as they caressed and kissed their lovers whilst being penetrated. She found these videos particularly stimulating, as she did the videos where two attractive transvestites engaged in fellatio and coitus. She could imagine the feel of their stockings, panties and lingerie rubbing together and the taste of lipsticked lips on lipsticked lips.

Late on Monday evening Michele sat at her computer wearing a black leather skirt and white nylon blouse, black bob, black high-heeled courts and lashings of makeup. Underneath she was attired in white satin panties, matching bra and suspenders clipped to taupe stockings with chocolate welts at the tops.

Her skirt was tented and the front of her panties moist with the steady drip of clear secretions dribbling from the eye of her hard cock.

She was watching porn online. A stunning American transvestite named 'Slutyvanessa' was being buggered by a big black man with a large cock whilst fellating another equally endowed Negro. Michele was transfixed; the way the tranny wriggled her buttocks and sucked on the large black phallus she was obviously enjoying it. There was no mistaking it; it wasn't faked.

Michele was contemplating sliding her new toy inside herself while she watched Vanessa being fucked when her incoming email alert popped.

"Fuck!" she took her hand from under her skirt and froze the streaming video.

The email had come into her Michael Nyland inbox and was likely work related so she couldn't ignore it. The security work she did as her alter ego Michael Nyland paid well but was dynamic and sometime spontaneous and she needed to check the email in case it required her immediate attention.

As it turned out it did sort of, but not for the reasons the thought. She read the threatening email from her father in law and smiled to herself, especially when she saw the pathetic password he had concocted.

"Really Billy boy; what have you done to upset Marie? Fuck I hope I had something to do with it; I fucking hate that bitch and her cunt daughter!" her grin widened.

The clicked on the embedded link and as expected was redirected to an online video file which depicted a locked folder. She clicked on it and pasted in the password at the prompt.

It came as no surprise when the video streamed and the opening credit proclaimed in white text on a black background:

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,908 Followers
12