Maid to Order Ch. 05

Story Info
Michele takes revenge on Bill for mutual benefit.
3.8k words
4.63
20.1k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,916 Followers

"What the fuck?" Bill read Michele's return email?

'Look forward to having you for dinner. I know what you like ;)

Michele'

He clicked the attachment and was rewarded with a very short video of Michele. She was wearing a very nice tight black leather skirt and creamy satin top, stockings and heels. She lifted her skirt just high enough to expose her stocking tops, smiled cheekily into the camera and winked seductively.

"What is this crazy bitch playing at?" he pondered.

Not only didn't she seem to be concerned about the video of her he had posted online; she had provided him with another video of her in which she was far more recognisable. Sure, you wouldn't know it was Michael unless someone told you, and even then she looked so feminine and passable that you would doubt it.

Bill was tempted to call Michele, send her a text, or even go around and visit her but he decided he wasn't going to play this game by her rules. He would wait and see what happened tomorrow night.

The following afternoon Michele took a long bath and shaved herself smooth all over; she used the douche, showered, and slipped into a peach satin full slip and sat in front of her makeup mirror. She applied her makeup giving herself smoky eyes, long false lashes and ruby-red lipstick and matching nailpolish. She took her time and made the best effort she could to look sexy. She decided a blonde shoulder-length wig would look perfect.

She opened the package Bill had delivered to her door and laid out the contents on the bed. It was obvious that she needed to wear either black or white lingerie to complement the Maid's uniform and decided on black. Sipping on a glass of Shiraz she slid out of the slip and carefully attached her breastforms and then put on a black satin and lace bra with half-cups to show off her life-like tits. She gaffed herself and slid into a pair of matching black satin full-cut knickers with a white lace trim. She put a black lace suspender belt around her waist and slipped the garters under her knickers then opened the packet of stockings that came with the outfit.

They appeared to be genuine fully-fashioned silk stockings. As she slid them up her legs and was amazed at the luxurious feel of the stockings against her freshly shaved legs. She clipped the dark gauzy welts to the suspender clips and smoothed the sleek hosiery to take out most of the wrinkles, but being genuine silk there were still little diaphanous crinkles at the backs of her knees when she bent down, but they looked great. She straightened the seams and adjusted the dark reinforcements at the toes and heels.

Michele had to admit the maid's uniform felt and looked absolutely sexy. It fit perfectly, the bodice was very tight, caressing her torso, and then flared nicely having layers of white taffeta built into the skirt part of the dress. The lace hem rested high on her thighs exposing her dark silken-clad legs. She struggled a little with the zip at the back of the dress until she found the little piece of black ribbon attached to the zip, which made it quite easy. She tied the white nylon and lace apron around her waist and stepped into a pair of black patent-leather ultra-high heels. She could barley walk in them but they made her derriere protrude provocatively and stretched her calf muscles making her legs look longer and well toned. She looked in the mirror.

"My fucking god you look hot Michele; I'd fuck you myself," she giggled and placed the lace cap on her head as the finishing touch and sprayed herself liberally with perfume.

Michele quite liked being dressed in the fetish maid's uniform. It felt and looked absolutely devine; but she was feeling in no way submissive. She had a surprise planned for Bill and went into her kitchen to prepare dinner for them both. Flittering around the kitchen dressed as a maid was quite pleasant, but she needed to concentrate on making dinner and she put all her efforts into making the repast and let her plans for the rest evening take a back stage to her preparations.

Bill sent a text at 5 five pm.

'See you at seven o'clock for dinner', Michele read the text and smiled.

She replied:

'Your maid will be ready to serve you.'

She smiled to herself and carried on with her preparations.

Bill knocked on Michele's door at seven o'clock sharp. He was hungry and randy and intended to scoff down his meal and fuck Michele as soon he'd finished dinner. He was in no mood to fuck around with this tranny tart.

When Michele answered the door Bill had to admit that she looked stunning. The maid's uniform clung to her body and the skirt flared nicely at the waist exposing some white ruffles, which extenuated the black silk stockings he had bought her. The blonde wig she was wearing looked magnificent topped by the lace cap and the lace apron, and those black heels were just the icing on the cake. Her makeup was perfect and she smelled delicious. Bill was immediately aroused and surprised when she leaned forward and kissed him primly on the cheek.

"Come in Bill, dinner is nearly ready," she opened the door wide and invited him inside.

Bill was even more confused by Michele's demeanour; he expected hostility and was greeted with cordiality.

He strode into the lounge and plonked himself into one of the overstuffed armchairs.

"I'll have a beer before my dinner," he called after Michele who had toddled off into the kitchen

"Of course dear," Bill surprised when she returned with pint glass of cold larger that she had obviously poured in anticipation of his arrival.

"What the fuck is going on Michele? Why the turn-around?" he asked.

"Well Bill, what more that can I do but to acquiesce to your every demand. You hold me to ransom so I've decided to comply with your wishes," Michele leaned over and kissed him as she handed him his drink.

Bill put the drink down on the side table and pulled Michele into his lap and kissed her passionately. To Bill's surprise she responded immediately and slid her to tongue into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. She broke the kiss just as his hand was reached under her dress.

"Dinner first Bill, pleasure later," she hopped out of his lap and gave him a seductive wink.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bill mumbled and picked up his pint and took along pull.

Bill smoked a cigarette and pondered the situation. Why had Michele suddenly become compliant? What the fuck was going on?

"Come on Bill, dinner is ready," Michele called.

Bill was surprised to find that Michele had laid a table with tablecloth, flatware, glasses and cutlery just if she was hosting a dinner party.

"Sit here Bill," she held the back of a seat for him and as he slid his ample arse onto the chair, she helped him adjust it so he was sitting square on to the table set for two.

Michele pecked his cheek.

"Let me get your dinner," she announced and flounced back into the kitchen giving him a tasteful glimpse her satin clad buttocks.

"What the fuck?" Bill mumbled, confused.

Michele came out of the kitchen and placed a large salad bowl in front of Bill.

"Bon appetite," she smiled at him.

"What the fuck is this?" Bill roared.

"I don't eat this shit! This is what food eats!" he roared.

Michele broke into peals of laughter.

"Sorry Bill, just joking," she giggled and went back to the kitchen.

She came back out with a plate that held a huge rump steak cooked medium rare and placed it before him.

"Feed the man meat is my mum's motto. Enjoy," Michele smiled at him and poured wine.

"That's more fucking like it!" Bill exclaimed.

He began to cut into the huge steak before Michele had even returned to the table with a modest cut of meat for herself. She heaped some salad onto Bill's plate knowing full well he would push it aside and placed a warmed bread roll on his side plate, which he tore into as he gulped down chunks of flesh.

"Fuck me Michele, you can actually cook," he mumbled between bites.

Bill ate like a caveman, devouring morels of meat, chunks of bread and slurping his wine.

"So it's like this. Marie has chucked me out and I'll need somewhere to stay. Here will be good because you can not only feed and house me, you can look after my carnal needs," Bill said around a mouthful of bread and meat.

"It's not like I'm asking; you know the situation. You either do this for me or I'll fuck up your life. So what do you think?" Bill smiled wickedly.

"Well Bill that's all subject to negotiation," Michele smiled back at him, playing with her salad.

"You see, you think you have the upper hand, but I'm afraid that's not quite the case," she sipped her wine.

"What the fuck are you talking about you dozy bint," Bill retorted, but the word came out obscured.

Bill's vision began to blur.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled.

Michele casually got out of her seat and went to the kitchen and returned holding up a little pill bottle.

"This is what they gave us to help us sleep when we returned to base camp after being on patrol in Afghanistan. It's a strong sedative and I've put some in your food and drink. In fact I've no real idea of the dosage you've ingested but you ain't going anywhere and I think I'm going to have to put you to bed soon," she smiled at him.

"You fucking dozy, tranny cunt!" Bill exclaimed and tried to rise to his feet.

He arose and pushed back his chair and for an instant Michele thought he might even get to her, but he fell forward on the table and then onto the floor.

Michele stood and walked around to where Bill lay prone on the floor, semi-conscious.

"You dozy fucking tranny admirer cunt!" she hissed and kicked him square in the ribs with her pointed high-heel.

The satisfaction she felt was immense.

"Right Bill, lets see if I can make you useful," she chuckled.

Working hard Michele dragged Bill into her spare bedroom and lifted him onto the bed; she undressed him and positioned him spreadeagled in the centre of the bed. She gathered the tights and heavy-duty duct tape she had hidden under the bed secured his wrists and ankles to bedposts. She checked the bindings and was sure he wouldn't be able to escape.

She noted the cuts and bruises on his flanks and bites on his chest. They were red and swollen. Michele smiled to herself knowing that she had put them there. She opened a drawer on side table and took out her dildo and tube of lubricant and positioned them within easy reach. She put a Stanley knife in the drawer in the bedside table where she had also put her vibrating dildo and lubricant. She opened the door to the wardrobe and turned on the small camera she had hidden there on top of an improvised tripod. She turned it on and ensured it was in video mode, was recording, and that the image was sharp, well lit and the subject recognisable. She turned on the bedside lamp to improve the lighting and then left the door open just a crack so the camera could film but could not be seen.

"There you fucker; you might be useful after all," she smirked.

She returned to the dining room and finished her dinner and a second glass of wine and then cleared away the dishes. She was sitting in the overstuffed armchair, smoking and sipping a gin and tonic when Bill began to bellow from the bedroom. She let him bellow and howl, expending his energy while she finished her cigarette and drink and after about thirty minutes when Bill had calmed down a little she rose and strode to the bedroom.

Bill's face was livid and red with rage, he had been straining at his bonds and was almost exhausted. As soon as Michele entered the room he lifted his head.

"Let me go you fucking crazy bitch!" he yelled.

Michele just shrugged and walked over to the bed.

"Oh shut up Bill," she snapped and stuffed a pair of her panties into his mouth.

Bill struggled and writhed on the bed when he saw what Michele was about to do. She picked up her dildo and held in front of his anguished face.

"See Bill, this is what it felt like when you were last here," Michele said in a chilling matter-of-fact tone.

Bill tensed when he realised what was about to happen, which was the worst thing he could do.

Michele was patient as she positioned herself at the bottom of the bed and waited until Bill was so fatigued that he stopped struggling.

She plunged the unlubricated dildo into his anus.

Bill screamed into the gag; the pain was excruciating.

"And then you did this," she said

Michele pulled the dildo out of Bill's anus until just the tip remained inside his sphincter and then she rammed it vigorously in and out of his back passage. Tears of pain ran down his cheeks as Michele fucked his virgin arsehole with the plastic cock. When she thought he had enough she stopped.

She lowered her face to his; he was panting into the underwear gag. She kissed his cheek and even through the pain he was infatuated with her beauty, the smell of her perfume and the softness of her lips on his flesh.

"When you could have done this," Michele extracted the dildo and pulled the gag from his mouth.

Bill was too exhausted and in too much pain to do anything other than groan. Michele wiped the dildo clean and squeezed lubricant onto it.

She eased the lubricated plastic phallus back into his anus, taking her time and switching on the vibrating function. It slowly entered Bill's ravaged back passage until it was deep inside him. She pushed it up so that it pressed against the wall of his bowel near his prostate gland and slowly worked it back and forth.

Bill was amazed at the wonderful sensations emitting from deep inside him.

"See the difference, you selfish prick! You know about this because you've been with transvestites many times before; so why did you have to treat me so fucking reprehensibly," she said.

"I'm sorry," Bill wept.

Bill's penis was becoming turgid.

"And if you treated me like a lady instead of like some kind of whore fuck-toy I might even have done this," Michele lowered her face to Bills' groin.

To his amazement she licked his stiffening penis and then took it in her mouth. This was Michele's first experience in giving fellatio but she found it quite satisfying; it was quite a powerful feeling having a man's cock in your mouth and him begging you for release.

"Oh my god Michele, I'm so sorry. God that feels amazing," Bill moaned.

Michele was working the vibrator slowly in and out of Bill's anus while she suckled his cock. As soon as he was fully erect she stopped, much to his chagrin. She extracted the rubber cock from his bruised and battered arsehole.

"Wouldn't that have been so much better Bill?" Michele smiled at him.

"Oh god yes Michele," he whimpered.

"Ok, you better behave Bill," Michele said, taking the Stanley knife from the drawer and cutting the bonds on his wrists.

"See, if you were a good boy I might have done this," Michele grinned.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled Bills prone body, positioning her buttocks over his groin. She picked up the lubricant and slathered his erection with the viscous solution. Michele pulled the gusset of her panties to one side, exposing her sphincter. She lowered her soft creamy buttocks down until the tip of Bill's penis was touching the entrance to her back passage.

"I'm doing this for me Bill. I want some satisfaction so I'm going to use you like you used me," Michele said.

Michele lifted the taffeta underskirts of her maid's uniform and lowered herself.

She felt her sphincter stretch as Bill's glans began to invade her, the lubrication easing the invading member's passage. The initial pain was replaced by a feeling of fullness with a tinge of pleasure as Bill's cock intruded into her bowels.

She forced herself to relax the muscles of her sphincter and back passage and finally the last inch of Bill's cock was inserted inside her; he was buried in her anus up to the hilt of his shaft.

Michele set her high heels firmly on the bed so that she could control the weight of her body and so that Bill's cock was not jammed so uncomfortably inside her. Bill gripped her shoulders and lifted her slightly and then let her own weight lower her back down. He was slowly fucking her. As Michele felt the gentle thrusting inside her, she forced herself to relax further and Bill's cock was able to thrust in all the way deep into her bowels causing her very little pain. As her buttocks came down into his groin he released his grip on her shoulders and rubbed his hands along her stockinged thighs, further stimulating himself.

Bill moved his hands and stroked her slinky satin panties. Michele felt pleasantly full; the base of Bill's shaft stimulated her sphincter whilst his glans stimulated her prostate gland deep in her bowel. She had never realised that anal sex with a man could be so wonderfully pleasant for the recipient.

With her feet firmly planted on the bed Michele could control the rhythm of the fucking and she flexed her knees and slowly moved her lower body up and down letting the tip of Bill's cock come all the way out to the ring of her sphincter. Then lowered herself down on him until his entire length was buried inside her and his groin rubbed against her pantied buttocks. She lowered her mouth to Bill's and kissed him fervently thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"You bastard!" she panted into his mouth.

Bill pulled Michele's lips down to his and thrust up to meet her and slid his tongue into her mouth. They slowly fucked, Bill matching his thrusts to her rhythm; he scrunched her pantied buttocks and eased his cock in and out of her. He moved his hands to her thighs and rubbed her stocking legs. Michele reached out and locked her arms around him as they kissed passionately.

Bill took hold of Michele's garter straps as she rode him; she was lovely; her heavily made up face framed by blonde curls. She looked even sexier now, dressed in the black satin maid's uniform, her ruby red lipstick was smeared around her mouth from the fervour of their kissing.

Michele's breasts thrust against the sleek bodice of her Maid's livery and his gaze followed her body down to where her tight skirt rucked around her waist exposing her creamy white thighs above the welts of stockings he had bought her. The smell of her perfume mingled with the musk of their sex and assaulted his nostrils exciting him further.

Bill lay back timing his thrusts as Michele slowly lifted and lowered herself up and down, impaling herself on his rampant cock.

Bill took Michele's buttocks in his hands and squeezed, pulling her down against him and Michele issued a guttural moan. She adjusted her position putting more of her weight on Bill; and putting more direct pressure on her prostrate gland as she writhed, impaled on Bill's cock. Michele leaned forward and rocked against him, her hands falling forward, landing on either side of his shoulders, then she pulled back as she braced herself against him. She slid forward and back, and rose up and down, feeling an intense pleasure emanating from her back passage unlike anything she had ever experienced before; she threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh god Bill, I'm going to come!" Michele moaned.

"Oh ... me too; I'm so close." Bill gasped.

Bill leaned forward and grabbed her hips. Michele bounced up and down on Bill's hard phallus as it thrust in and out of her, her motion irregular and choppy as she got closer to orgasm. Bill clutched at her hips and thrust up against her, adding his own movements to their sexual frenzy.

Michele's breathing suddenly became laboured and she stopped rocking.

"Oh my god here I go!" Her fingers dug into Bill's shoulders.

Bill continued to push his penis deep into Michele's anus, increasing her stimulation as his cock began to convulse. He thrust into her, slowly and deliberately, knowing that he wasn't going to last much longer. Michele arched her back, dug her fingers into his shoulders and bore down against him as she moaned. They were both about to climax.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,916 Followers
12