Maid to Share on Valentines Ch. 01

Story Info
You're his horny chastised slut.
7.4k words
4.5
93.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: This story is written in the "you" and "I" perspectives, many people find this unsettling to read, so it may be helpful to view the story as it was originally written, as a kinky shared fantasy between lovers, and as such the "you" character does not necessarily mean you the reader. That is unless you want it to, happy reading!)

It's the morning of the 14th of February, and you're right on time to wake me up. I told you the night before what I expected of you today, Valentines Day, and let you know it will be one of our special days.

For weeks I've been planning your treat today, to make it one which you'll never forget.

From the moment you woke up your mind has been completely occupied with depraved fantasies of what I might make you do, contemplating the hints I have been giving you all week. Every day I thought up another red herring, an idea to plant in your mind to tease and excite you.

You don't have a clue what I plan, only that you're sure I'm going to push your boundaries further then I've ever done before. It's all you've thought about all morning, yet somehow you've struggled through your lust and carried out my previous night's instructions to the letter.

I first took your maid's costume from the cupboard, and as I laid it out I informed you that once you've put it on you should be prepared to serve my desires no matter what they maybe. I then gave you a list of commands to do once you woke up to prepare yourself.

You've been waiting a long time for today, your Christmas Gift of a chastity belt made your pussy tingle at the thought before it came, but the frustration of being let out all too infrequently is taking its' toll.

I first installed it on you on another of our special days, New Years day, and since then you've only been let out, and had your aching pussy pleasured, 4 times. We quickly fell into a pattern of denial during the week, then a sexual reward at the weekend; the size of the reward depending on how good of a girl you had been.

The sexual marathons when the belt came off just about made up for being denied during the week, but the last two Saturdays – your usual day of release – you've been dissappointed to find that the belt would be staying on.

During your long wait (over 14 days without an orgasm, while still serving me sexually) I've seen you push through barriers of frustration that I wasn't sure you could take, I doubt you thought you could. Today I know you're desperate to get out; luckily for you I don't plan on disappointing.

You are dressed as I asked you to the night before, as my French maid. You're wearing no underwear other then your chastity belt (as you have for the past month and a half), but have a black garter belt holding up thigh high fishnet stocking. You're wearing a new pair of uncomfortably high black stiletto shoes, the highest you have ever owned which we bought specifically for this uniform.

Your maid's uniform itself is a short black dress, which comes down to just above the bottom of your ass cheeks. The skirt section being very loose, perilously close to revealing all when you stand still, and simply impossible to move without being exposed.

The uniform hugs your hips, and is tight on your waist, the back is low, and so too is the front, which both tightly holds up your cleavage, yet exposes it to the point where your nipples are barely covered.

The uniform is completed with a white lacey pinafore, and a white embroidered ribbon tying your hair up.

You walk up the stairs, bringing me the breakfast in bed I told you to prepare for me in my orders the night before. You knock on our door – we share a bed, but as my maid you act completely subservient to me – then walk in carrying my breakfast on a tray.

I'm awake, lying in our bed; I stretch as you enter, and sit up under the covers. You walk across the room, with my eyes surveying your figure beneath your uniform. You see a smile form on my face as I watch you walk, catching occasional glimpses of your chastity belt as your movement exposes it.

'Your breakfast Master'

I motion for you to place it on my lap, and after you do I signal for you to sit on the side of the bed while I eat. You patiently wait for me to finish my meal as I tuck in. I ignore the red envelope also placed upon the tray, leaving it until after I finish.

I eventually finish and open the card, I read out aloud the words you have written inside.

'To my Master

My one true love,

The man who makes me feel loved;

Thankyou for making me yours, and my life complete.'

I place one hand on the side of your face and kiss you deeply. A slow soft kiss. I control it like everything else, and I let our touching lips linger.

I place your card on the nightstand beside the bed, then i reach in the draw picking up and giving you my card.

Inside is a silver card with a large red heart on it. There is also something else though, something metal in the envelope, you tip it out, and your heart misses a beat, it is a key, your key, for your chastity belt.

You hastily open the card, and read the words from within.

'My Lover,

Here is my first gift on what I hope to make your most memorable Valentines you ever have, the key to your desire.

Enjoy your day my Love, because today is your day.

Master'

You stand up, and lifting your skirt you unclip your garter belt from your stockings, so your chastity belt can be lowered off you. I take the key and insert it into the exposed lock, directly in front of your frustrated pussy.

I turn it with a click – you feel the belt finally loosen, 2 weeks, over 2 weeks, the sense of relief flows through you as I lower it to the ground and you step out

Your bare pussy, finally exposed after over 2 weeks has grown quite a thatch of hair, you can clean yourself with the aid of a powerful shower head, but you can not shave as I had you do previous to installing the belt upon you.

I hold you in my arms, as we hug you feel my hands caressing your bare ass, with your skirt bunched up about your waist. I slowly let one hand creep round to your pussy, you look into my eyes, you're facial expression unashamedly begging me to touch you. My hand gently strokes your lips, they're soaking wet already, a soft moan escapes your lips.

After a few soft minutes of cuddling, and caressing, I lead you out of the room, I tell you to follow me as I stride off towards our bathroom.

The sink is full of steaming hot water as I asked for in my orders, and I waste little time in arranging things so that you are sat down on the side of the bath, skirt about your waist, legs wide apart, and your pussy exposed.

I use a flannel soaked in the hot water to clean your pussy thoroughly, firmly washing the outside and then rubbing between the lips to the sound of your appreciative moans. I am preparing you so that I can shave you – you don't mind, anything to get my hands on your bare pussy.

I first use an electric beard trimmer to remove the bulk of the hair, you watch as large quantities of your pubic hair fall to the towel below, the most you have had in years perhaps. I then liberally spread a handful of shaving foam over your crotch.

I take my razor, and put on a new blade before gently shaving your pussy completely smooth. You admire the loving softness of my touch as I thoroughly go about the task, and soon enough there is not a hair left between your legs, I softly wipe you clean with a dry towel, and admire your bareness.

It is time for the next task, and I already know you will not be overjoyed to know what I am going to put you through. I reach into a small basket containing bits and pieces of bathroom equipment, putting my razor back in, and taking out something else.

Your curious look quickly changes to one of worry when you see what it is. It is an enema nozzle I once bought for converting the shower into an enema delivery system. You hate enemas and the humiliation they put you through, and through my love of you I rarely make you endure them, but today it is vital that both your holes are completely clean.

I screw the nozzle in place and coat it with a bottle of lube I keep in the bathroom; the look upon your face is almost one of defiance. I see a problem coming so before inserting it in you, I look into your eyes and talk softly to you about it.

'Do you trust me?'

'Yes Master' you quietly reply meekly.

'Then are you going to to be a good girl?'

'But, but. I hate it Master'

'You do trust me though, and I promise you tonight you will think it has been worth it. So are you going to be my good girl, or will I have to punish you, then force it in you.'

Your eyes show a little despair, but not wanting to disappoint me you submit anyway, and slide your ass backwards a little so it sticks out over the bath to give me access.

'That's better.'

I softly kiss you on the cheek and slowly inserting the nozzle into your asshole. It slides in easily until it's several inches deep, then tentatively I turn the water on.

I have the water temperature set to warm, so as you sit there your bowels are slowly filled in the most comfortable manner possible.

I sit next to you, cuddling you tenderly, my hand wandering to your pussy to give you pleasure to distract you. I kiss you as you moan from the discomfort of your ass filling, and from the pleasure flowing through your pussy; soon I decide that you've had enough; I stop the flow of liquid.

I leave the nozzle in, but unscrew it from the shower, it has a one way valve so serves to hold the liquid in your bowels, and I continue to hug you and to play with your pussy, to help the time pass. Still though your bowels feel uncomfortably full, I put a lot in you this time.

Time passes slowly, but eventually a couple of minutes have gone by, and I tell you to move over to the toilet to release the water. You sit down and reach underneath yourself, pulling the nozzle out. The hot dirty liquid immediately follows, squirting out of your ass, under high pressure.

You feel humiliated because you can't control yourself, and as more liquid shoots out of your ass, your pussy gets even wetter from the feeling of degredation. You sincerely hope I don't notice your wetness – that I don't see how perverted you are, to be turned on by this.

Once your bowels are completely emptied I order you to stand up. I wipe you over with the hot flannel once more, to clean you off, before adding a finishing touch so that you are completely prepared for the day.

I have you bend over forward in front of me, touching your ankles. I lift up your skirt, once again baring your slutty ass, and I add just a little more lube to your puckered hole.

I then reach over and pick up one more tool, a medium sized butt plug, quite thick by your standards. I slowly work it in your ass, you try to relax so it will sink in easily. I work the tip in, then as I push firmly past the half way mark it tapers, your asshole clenching down firmly pulls it the of the way in – leaving your hole plugged.

I tell you that you can stand up straight again, and give you your orders to clean up the bathroom, then to meet me downstairs. I leave you to your job.

After some time spent cleaning up the mess we made you join me, you walk as humbly as you can into the living room, and find me lying on the couch.

Your eyes light up as you see I have a new toy in my lap, a dildo, and it's not just any dildo, it's at least 9 inches long, thick too, with a realistic finish. It would dwarf my normal sized cock – your mind races, wondering what I have planned.

You would have been more then pleased with my cock, I have always been enough to more then satisfy you; especially since your recent lack of masturbation has caused your pussy to tighten up; but you can't help but be turned on by the thought of that monster inside of your little pussy.

I see the look in your eyes, and I motion for you to come and to sit by me, to sit on the couch in front of me as I lie there. You want to ask about the dildo, you want to find out what I have in store for you, but you try to be patient.

I tease you, casually talking sweet nothings, while my hands start to innocently caress your body. You occasionally glance at the latex cock lying on me, I see you're eyes wandering, but I leave you to ponder what I have in store for you.

I wrap my arms around you and cuddle you, kissing you softly, and enjoying the moment; finally your curiosity overcomes you, you give in and ask me about the dildo.

'Master, what is that on your crotch.'

I look down as if I have no idea what you are on about. I pick it up like I've never seen it before; it fills my fist easily.

'This?'

'Uh huh.'

'Ah, well, this is one of the two cocks that will be fucking you this morning, my slut.'

'I get two cocks tonight, Master?' You say delighted, hoping for more details – you like the sound of this.

'Well you've missed two days of release, and them some; so I figure it would only be fair that you get at least two cocks.' I answer, with the faintest hint of a wry smile on my face.

'So when do I get these cocks in me Master?' You've been ready for cock all morning, you don't think you could get any hornier.

'When we're both ready my eager little whore, then we'll fill both your holes.'

'At the same time, Master?'

'Of course. I imagine you'd take as many cocks as you could wouldn't you?'

A smile beams on your face, it's always been a fantasy of yours to be fucked by two (or more) cocks at once, to be used, by more then one man. Sex not about love, just whorish pleasure. Giving men your mouth pussy and ass holes to use, for no other reason then you love being used.

I've always known one of your favourite dreams is thinking how slutty and nasty you would feel doing just that. Today you will get a taste, even if one is only a fake cock; it's still slutty to have two holes filled at the same time, to have something in your ass and your pussy as you orgasm.

I reach around your body, maneuvering myself so I have access to your pussy. I start to rub it for a little while as we cuddle; I enjoy touching your pussy – I've missed it while it's been locked away.

I bring my hand up and lick the juices off, tasting you for the first time this month. The scent starts to make my hard cock ache; I'm feeling horny myself.

I order you down onto your knees, which you immediately do, I drop my pants and my hard cock stands out in front of you. You see a drop of my precum on my cock-head, and you open my mouth, you're always ready to take me.

I place my hands on the side of your face, then slowly rub my cock against your lips. It sinks into your mouth and you wrap your lips around it, and suck on it.

You taste my precum, something have done a lot recently; with your pussy locked up oral sex has been the most common way of you pleasuring me (with anal being a close second).

I moan in pleasure from the power of your sucking, you've become quite the expert recently, your tongue running over me is delightful. Sometimes I can't believe how good you are with your mouth – it is a good job, otherwise I doubt I could give up your pussy so easily for so long.

In a way you're a victim of your own ability. You wouldn't become so frustrated if you weren't such a good cock-sucker and you didn't please me so well. Then again, if you didn't do your best I'd punish you, and lock you up for even longer, so you really have no choice.

You've thought of it often, stuck with no option but to do your best; you're resigned to enjoy the subtle pleasures of sex. With orgasms denied to you, you're learnt to enjoy the frill that even the gentlest caress can give you when you're horny enough, as you often are; and to take your satisfaction from pleasing your Master, rather then from your own pleasure.

Today is different though, today you're not going to be denied orgasm, you're going to get satisfaction, of your own. You want my cock even more, greedily licking it, because today you know that for once, you're going to be rewarded with orgasms.

I give it to you, starting to fuck your mouth properly, sliding my cock in deeply, then pulling almost out, again and again, but slowly so you still can work your sweet tongue over me expertly.

I take one hand off your head and grab the 9-Inch dildo – I place it in one of your hands, and tell you to rub yourself with it, up and down your pussy, to get it wet.

I go back to fucking your mouth, slowly bur firmly, with so much pleasure; I watch as you slip the dildo up and down the slit of your cunt, your hands moving fast under your maids uniform. Seeing you act like a whore turns me on. I love watching you masturbate.

I tell you to work it in you, and even you are surprised to see it sink in your hole easily, you can't believe you are so wet, this is what 2 weeks of utter frustration will do to you.

After the head of the dildo has sunk in you easily, you slowly push the rest of the thick shaft in your hole; it slowly slides in, constantly sinking deeper.

I never stop fucking you face though, my hands holding onto your head tightly as I slide myself in and out of your mouth, faster and harder with each stroke.

You moan onto my cock as the dildo slides past the 6 inches my cock usually gives you, you feel so full – as if you can't even take the last inch.

'Fuck yourself with it slut, I want to hear you moan onto my cock.'

You slide it in and out of you, slowly at first, but you shock yourself to see it sliding almost out of your pussy then all the way back in without any resistance. The dildo starts to make obscene squishing noises in your dripping wet hole as you ram yourself. You enjoy the feeling of being full, the feeling of pressure inside you – as the dildo fills up one hole, the buttplug the other.

You can feel an orgasm coming, your first in weeks, I fuck your mouth, harder and faster, your moans fueling my lust.

I order you to slam the dildo in and out of your pussy roughly, and as I feel your body start to shake beneath me I also feel a rush of cum from my balls.

I start to shoot my hot sticky load in your mouth, holding your head tight so it's all shot deep in your throat. The feel of me cumming in your mouth tips you over the edge, and you finally cum too.

You feel wave after wave of orgasm exploding through your body, very intense, like your whole body is in orgasm.

You swallow down my thick cum, gulping each time I squirt some more. I pull myself out from your mouth, my cock clean already clean.

Your orgasm finally fades and you pant from the exertion; the start of the release of your built up frustration. I fall back on the couch, relaxing, recovering my strength.

'Sit on the chair slut. And keep that dildo buried in your cunt, all the way in. We have to wait for the other part of your surprise to arrive.'

You look confused as you sit, impaled on the dildo and butt plug.

'Thank you Master, thank you for letting me cum.' You sigh breathlessly.

'Your welcome slut, you deserve it. Spread your legs though, I want to be able to see that cock in your pussy.' You do as I say, and you bare your smooth naked pussy to me, and just as you do it there is a knock at the door.

You look confused, worried, you quickly look over at me, your eyes revealing you want to hide. We always make sure our friends know we won't be around on our special days, to avoid any unexpected visitors spoiling the fun.

You are shocked at what you see in my eyes though, I'm not surprised. I look at my watch, and smile, as I get up to answer the door.

'Don't worry whore, it's your treat arriving, right on time too. You just sit there, exactly like that.' And with that I leave the room and close the door.

Your mind begins to race as you wonder who it could be, you hear voices from the hall, two voices, mine, and another man's, but you can't tell who it is.

12