Maid to Watch

Story Info
A maid with a secret watches as her mistress gets some.
6.4k words
4.18
28.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTMiles
MTMiles
3 Followers

Chapter One

Despite the Luxury afforded by Michael's Audi, the ride back to her home at Raby Bay promised to be a long one. New leather upholstery had an enticing scent, the kind of scent that usually set Kate at ease, yet tonight air was heavy with reflection. She fidgeted uncomfortably, within the plush surrounds, as though she were constrained or crowded by her own thoughts. It had been before six in the evening when they'd first climbed into the car. The dashboard clock declared that it was now nearly three in the morning.

Michael steered the Audi out of the car park adjacent to Amici's Restaurant and headed north along the Esplanade. The moonlight danced like diamonds upon the heaving ocean but Kate barely noticed. The neon lights of Surfers Paradise also failed to spark her interest; instead they melted into the silent darkness behind them.

Kate had known Michael for years. They had been a bit of an item, when in their twenties but then Michael had followed his career to Sydney and not long after she had married. It wasn't the most romantic of marriages but love isn't just about romance. Kate had worked hard to make a comfortable suburban life for herself and her ex-husband.

When Michael pulled into an all night petrol station to refuel, Kate took the opportunity to escape the car under the pretext of grabbing another coffee. As she fronted the young dark skinned barista, her phone rang. She saw that it was Georgia calling.

"Just checking to see what's up," Georgia said, when Kate answered the call.

"We're on our way but I told you not to wait up. It'll be after to four before

I'm home."

"You've been gone a long time. I was worried."

"I'm fine. You should get some sleep."

"Everything is going okay then? You know you don't have to go through with this. You know, I don't want you to go through with it?"

Kate grabbed the coffee she'd purchased and took a cautious sip. A smear of cherry red lipstick clung to the plastic lid. It wasn't her usual colour. Normally, she wore sensible pastel coloured lipstick. But tonight was different. Tonight she was on display, flaunting her sexuality. For precisely the same reason, she had chosen her black, pencil miniskirt and a thin, white blouse that failed to camouflage the lacy cups of her push up bra.

The coffee wasn't as hot as she expected it might be, so she took a good mouthful. The combination of espresso and caramel didn't taste as it should. She scrunched up her face as she slipped back into the passenger seat of the Audi.

"I don't really know how I feel about bringing him home. There are a lot of things I'm not sure about."

Kate took another sip of her Macchiato in the hope it would taste better the second time around. It didn't. "I know that a deeper relationship with Michael is something I want. It is something I need and you haven't exactly given me a reason not to."

"I figured that's the way you felt. But I don't understand why things have changed."

The phone fell silent. Kate gave up on the coffee and put it in the drink holder. She glanced over at her date. His hazel eyes were squinting against the oncoming headlights.

She turned her head and stared out the window. She and Michael had been dating every Friday night for about two months. At first Kate had told Georgia she was going out on the town with her girlfriends, but this morning she had confronted the maid with the truth. Readied for a day at the office, Kate had stood, in the doorway to the kitchen, with a grin befitting the Cheshire Cat. She tempted her maid, ironing her clothes with both hands, running them over her breast and then her hips and only when done tormenting her prey did she confess her liaison with Michael.

Michael could tell there was much going on in Kate's head. Her body was there beside him, but her thoughts were a million miles away. "Well, I don't think anyone could blame me ... Look, we'll talk, but now isn't the time."

Kate switched the phone from her left ear to her right while Georgia searched in vain for the right words to camouflage the pain which accompanied Kate's confession. "Ok. My mobile is always on. Call me if you change your mind or if you need anything."

"Need anything? Can you perform the miracle of time travel? Snap your fingers and poof! We're back to the day before you became my maid."

"You know, I can't do that." Resignation burdened Georgia's voice. Inwardly she cursed herself. The last thing she wanted was to pour petrol of the smouldering embers of Kate's self-righteous indignation.

Kate sighed quietly. "That sucks."

"It does. I'm sorry. Be careful."

Kate ended the call and turned to look at Michael again. He was tall and muscular. His short, sandy hair and squarish jaw gave him a handsome, boyish appearance. A tingle ran through her as she thought of his arms wrapped around her, protecting her and enticing her.

He surprised her with his directness. "Are you two lesbians? I mean, I don't get it, you have a maid who checks in on you like a jealous husband".

Kate desperately wanted to tell Michael everything. She needed someone to confide in, lest she go insane. Still, she could not bring herself to believe that their fledgling relationship could stand the strain of such a bizarre confession. She blew out a breath of irritation; then rubbed her fingers over her forehead in an effort to iron out the creases she knew were forming from her scowl.

"It's not like that and no, I'm not a lesbian."

"I know you're not quite yourself tonight," he continued. "You're tired and you seem to have a lot on your mind, but I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to."

She smiled and gave him an affirmative nod. "When the time is right, I might just take you up on that offer."

Nervously, he returned her smile. "Good."

Kate strangled her urge to reach out and touch him. It was okay to flirt with a man again, wasn't it? Why was she so hesitant? Why did she feel so guilty? She tucked her auburn hair behind her left ear. Her big brown eyes began to drink in the stars while the miles rolled by.

Her thoughts turned to her ex-husband, George. Silently she cursed him. "How the fuck could you leave me like this? We had plans. I wanted children. I can't ever forgive you. What the hell am I supposed to do when my life doesn't make sense anymore?"

Random visions assaulted her restless mind. A wry smile greeted her lips as she recalled the night George had introduced Georgia to her. On first sight of the spindly legs and ill fitted French Maid's pinafore, Kate had burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter which did not subside until her cheeks were soaked with tears. Everything about the woman was laughable, from her Alice in Wonderland hairdo and Pagliacci make-up to the shiny black stilettos she could barely balance in.

The apparition which followed, stole Kate's smile, leaving her face pale and sullen. The pathetic image of her husband kneeling at her feet, begging her to allow the maid into their lives, seared through her consciousness. There he was a fully grown man, behaving like a four-year-old, his voice soft and trembling like a pleading child's. Like a little boy begging his mother to let him keep a stray pup. "Why the hell did I agree? Why, on God's earth, did I take pity on him? Why the fuck didn't I scream, no?" In silence, Kate shook her head, reproaching herself for past weaknesses.

Georgia's sterilisation of their marital relationship had been incremental, like the thawing of a mountain lake in the spring. At first her appearances were irregular and only on weekends. Kate had taken some pleasure in delegating to her grotesque tasks such as cleaning the cat's box and scrubbing toilets. Yet, in time, the maid became an omnipresent fixture, wiping clean every last remnant of George, leaving Kate abandoned and bitter.

As they pulled into the driveway of her home, Kate bit at her bottom lip. A small tear trickled down to her cheek drawing a mascara smudge along for the ride. Her pain was excruciating. She wanted to step out of the car and run but believed that if she tried her long, thin legs would buckle and she'd crumple to the ground like a new born foal.

After shutting down the engine, Michael leaned across and kissed her. She moaned against him, willingly losing herself in the invitation of his kiss. With his left hand, he twisted the hair at the base of her head. He groaned, using her hair to tilt her head and deepen the kiss. He paused, "You taste amazing."

"Mmmm ... you too. Don't stop." The heat from his lips banished the spectres of her past.

His right hand migrated under the hem of her skirt and grazed her inner thigh. His touch was warm but it sent a shiver through her spine. Instinctively, she spread her legs, as his hand travelled upward, leaving a febrile trail in its wake. "Wow," he said when he reached the crotch of her lace panties.

The comment took Kate by surprise, shaking her loose from her trance. "What do you mean, 'Wow'?"

Sighing, he said, "I think we have an audience." Michael then nodded his head in the general direction of the house.

Breaking her gaze from his, Kate scanned the area, just in time to see the curtain in Georgia's room flutter. The maid's spying irritated her mistress. "Shit! I guess we do. We should go inside."

The warmth of his fingers cradled her earlobe "Are you sure that is what you want?"

Once more their eyes locked and Kate allowed her jaw to rest in his open palm. "Yes".

They strolled, hand in hand, from the car. Kate's cheeks were still flush with arousal, and she fumbled to open the front door. The keys clicked loudly in the lock, and the air was warm and humid when it hurried through the opened door.

For Georgia, it had been a long sleepless night and she knew it was about to get longer. She had secreted a closed-circuit surveillance camera between two cushions set atop the free-standing wardrobe in Kate's bedroom. The maid remained blissfully unaware of its discovery.

Under normal circumstances, Kate would have been embarrassed to bring a man home. She would not want to rub Georgia's nose in it. Tonight, though was different, she was fired by an angry determination. She would put on the kind of show her maid's treachery deserved. Kate had in mind a display that would not soon be forgotten.

As they crossed the threshold, Michael took Kate's right hand in his left.

"Let me remind you what it's like to have a man really touch you." He shifted his head and looked into her eyes. Their colour deepened. He could sense the battle brewing within her.

Finally, she nodded.

He skimmed his right index finger down her neck and to the first button of her blouse. He unfastened it, and she held her breath. "I'll take it slowly," he promised as he unbuttoned the second button. "I know that you've been hurt before but I'll treat you the way you should always have been treated. I will never hurt you."

A faded smile formed on her lips, and she nodded again before closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. The moan she let free from her throat gave him the permission he wanted.

Michael skimmed his tongue down Kate's neck toward the generous opening in her blouse. One by one he released the petite buttons until her skin was fully exposed to his fingers. He licked and nipped his way down her neck and chest to the apex of her cleavage. He unhooked her bra. She trembled as he cupped her breasts and sampled each nipple with his tongue.

An excitement she'd not felt in years pulsed through her as she whispered "I'm yours, take me." It was not just her body she was surrendering; she was offering him her heart.

Every muscle in his body tensed as she pointed the way to the bedroom. He bent, scooping her legs from beneath her, and carrying her down the hall.

The door to Georgia's room remained open. As they passed, Kate could see her maid lying silently beneath the sheets, her eyes closed, a lap top resting on her side table.

Soon, Michael laid Kate on the bed and looked at her. He unbuttoned his shirt as she looked up at him. The pale light of the dawn chased the shadows from his bare undulating abdominals.

Kate sat up and began to undo his belt. She met his stomach with soft kisses as the fabric of his shirt fell away. She released his pants and let them cascade to the floor. Knowing that Georgia was watching further ignited her passion. The thought inflamed embers that spread through her groin like a wildfire, leaving her to sizzle and crave Michael's incursion.

Michael pushed her back to the bed and pulled the skirt from her hips. He took a moment he examined her almost her naked body before wrenching away her white lace panties.

She reached, pulling him atop of her. She wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her as he entered her. A muted gasp escaped her cherry lips as he pressed himself deep inside of her.

Soon, the slowness of the moment ended. Heat and passion took over. She matched his tempo as he dug deeper and deeper inside of her. Her hands clung to his back.

Her fingernails clawed at his flesh. Her hips bucked, feverishly responding to his every movement inside of her. Her excitement took him to the edge. Pleasure burned inside her. His body pressed hard to hers as he released.

"I love you, Kate," he said with his weight still on top of her, keeping her pinned.

Tears welled in her eyes, and he moved to her side, his arm still draped over her. "I didn't want to make you cry. I know it's sudden..."

With those three little words, the enormity of what she had done came crashing in on her. "I'm sorry. It's been a very long time." She wiped the tears from her cheeks as fast as she could. "I've broken every rule of decency," she said with her voice shaking. "You shouldn't be here now. I shouldn't be wrapped in your arms, and you shouldn't be telling me things like that."

She rolled away from him and began to gather his discarded clothing. He reached out to touch her. She shook her head. "All you need to know is, I loved my ex-husband and he hurt me."

"I know, it's not the first time you've have said so, but I don't know how or why. Did he hit you?" Every impulse urged him to take her in his arms and hold her, but he didn't want to push her further away.

"No, he was the one who was fragile," she said, without really answering his question.

"Kate, please open up to me. I love you, and you're shutting me out. There is nothing you could tell me that would change how I feel for you. I've loved you since the moment we first met."

She turned to look at him. "If I told you everything, your feelings would change and I'd be betraying Georgia. If I do tell you, you will have to promise that you won't breathe a word of it to another living being."

"I promise. So help me God, I promise."

She looked away and took a deep breath. Her hands clenched into fists, she shoved back her shoulders as she again turned to look at him. "Ok, here goes. I've tried to keep this to myself but that hasn't worked for me. ... It's a secret that has just about driven me insane. It's taken some time but I've learned that when something is festering in your gut, silence doesn't work; it's just like shutting the bathroom door and locking it on a tub that's overflowing. If you want to stop the flood you've got to pull the plug or turn off the tap there are no other options. Keeping a terrible secret inside just magnifies it. It breeds and festers in silence; it becomes malignant. So what you don't know is that Georgia was my ex-husband. That is, until the day she decided what she really wanted was to be my maid."

Kate's voice began to tremble. "I didn't see it coming and it hit me like a bulldozer. I didn't see the signs. At first, I didn't think she was serious but that was almost a year ago. I warned her that if she wanted to be my maid our marriage was over. I expected her to think it through and change her mind but she didn't. The day he dressed as my maid was the day all my hopes evaporated, replaced by the certainty that George and I didn't fit together anymore and never would again. I grieved, as I never had before, not even when my mother died. I don't think you can imagine what it is like to watch your husband wandering the house in pantyhose and a miniskirt. And now, with three little words, you have made the loss of my marriage a final and irretrievable reality."

Tears began to fall and Kate wiped them as quickly as she could. "My heart was ripped in two. He was my husband and ..." she started, then paused, swallowing hard as she did so, "He used me, betrayed me, and left me."

Michaels's entire body tensed. He took her cold, trembling hand and held it tight.

She drew in a breath, "I think you'd better go now. I have a lot to sort out with Georgia. I know we have a lot to talk about too but I think we both need a little time to think first."

Chapter Two

Georgia had witnessed everything, through the live closed-circuit feed to her lap top. From the sanctuary of her room across the hall, she heard only the muffled sounds that crept through her open door. Still, the images on her lap top required no explanation.

Kate remained in her bed while Michael departed. As soon as she heard the revving of the Audi's engine, she summoned Georgia to the master bedroom.

For almost a minute, the two women silently stared at each other. Georgia was first to blink, breaking the ice that had frozen them both in time.

Kate leaned back in her bed, resting her head on the pillow her eyes moving past her maid to her own naked reflection in the mirror at the opposite end of the bedroom. "I hope I didn't wake you." She said, knowing that she hadn't.

Georgia cleared her throat and looked back at her mistress. "I've been on my computer."

Kate stared directly toward the top of her wardrobe. Her face turned ashen as if she were about the die. She was bitter beyond all measure. "Oh," she said, pointing to the tiny camera, "I thought as much." Kate shook her head. Georgia's eyes remained focused on her face. "I know." she told her. "I know you've been watching us and I bet you were touching yourself while he fucked me. I'll bet your panties are all wet and sticky. You've become so pitiable. There's no a semblance of manhood left in you. I've seen the way your little dick stiffens every time a man drops his eyes down my body. I know it makes you want to lick your lips whenever a man's eyes settle on my breasts and burn holes in my clothes But don't you let that worry you, because I think it's just fine that men feel free to openly appreciate my shape, to eat me up with his eyes. No matter if you're present or not."

Shock silenced Georgia. Never before, had Kate spoken to her with such a brutal blend of honesty and scorn. The crimson tide of her shame washed across her cheeks. Watching Michael fuck her mistress had been appalling and exhilarating in equal measure. The experience had been like watching a horror movie or a car crash. George had wanted to turn away but was unable to do so.

The maid hunched her shoulders, raised her arms with fists clenched and, shut her eyes tight like a child about to be stabbed with a vaccination needle. It was George not Georgia who wanted to respond. He wanted to explain but fear of inflaming the situation paralysed his vocal chords. How could he make Kate understand when she was angry? Even when she was calm, she did really understand what he experienced. Unable to speak, words echoed through George's brain. "I'm not in control, Georgia is, Georgia isn't jealous of Michael, she is jealous of you. The whole time I was watching and touching myself, Georgia was fantasizing about being you, about the pleasure of having Michael's manhood buried deep inside her."

Eventually Georgia cobbled together a half hearted plead for mercy. "I know it was wrong but I was desperate. I haven't had sex in a year and you lock the bedroom door every night. I didn't expect to be watching anything like this. I just want to watch you undress, to see your beautiful body in all its glory. I have needs."

MTMiles
MTMiles
3 Followers
12