Maid Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Melody is taken to a restaurant.
4.8k words
4.48
111.9k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly five and Jim would be home soon so Melody changed into a maid outfit for him as ordered. The outfit was a low cut dress flared out to reveal stocking tops and white ruffles of petticoats. For once she didn't admire herself in the mirror, being too preoccupied to care what she looked like.

Could she tell Jim what happened this morning even if he brought her out of the hypnotic state? At the moment she was powerless to say anything but answer his questions and obey him. It was all her fault it had gone so terribly wrong. If she hadn't let her husband hypnotise her so often its power over her wouldn't be so strong.

That it was overpowering was confirmed when a neighbour walked in and took her roughly. He hadn't realised she was hypnotised and couldn't resist him. He thought she was stunned by his threat of blackmail. She shuddered at the thought of it. It was no good she would have to tell Jim as soon as he lifted the influence so as to avoid that nasty man. She couldn't let it happen again.

Melody heard him from the kitchen run upstairs to change into jeans and t-shirt. Her master was home. Carrying in a tray of food she placed it before him then stood ready to serve, as programmed.

"You look smashing in that dress Melody. Even without the high heels your legs look long. It's those stockings and suspenders that do it."

She wasn't in the mood for his compliments while still smouldering with anger and suffering in anguish over what had happened.

"Did Angus ever tell you about Roger feeding the squirrels behind the office building?" He asked between forks' of lasagne.

"Yes, master." She dutifully replied.

"Well he ran back in this morning and dragged everyone outside to show them what had happened. He told everyone the squirrels didn't like the black dog biscuits because they had brought them all back. He was convinced these squirrels had picked them out and brought a week's worth of them back. Everyone was laughing but he was totally convinced. Apparently a couple of office juniors had collected them during the week and came in early to scatter them outside on the lawn." Jim laughed at the memory of Roger talking about it all day to anyone who would listen.

He stopped eating for a moment to look at Melody and the lack of a reaction. "I guess you had to be there. I'm not very good at telling jokes anyway." He put the fork down. "This is no good. Well it is sometimes." He said with a grin lighting his face. "I guess I can't keep you like this all the time. It's no good."

Melody cringed inwardly knowing the moment of truth was close. She would have to reveal she remembered what had happened while hypnotised. He, like Angus, thought she didn't remember the naughty things they made her do. Jim would find out she had colluded in the games they played. All this dressing up and the sex too! He would know she enjoyed being dominated, being helpless. Would he believe she hadn't wanted the neighbour to do those dreadful things to her?

He sent her upstairs to change and she joined him at the table to eat diner. He uttered the phrase she both dreaded and needed to be said. Melody was now his landlady and friends wife. "So how has your day been Melody?" Jim politely asked.

She hesitated a moment then stammered. "I have something to tell you. Something awful happened. I would appreciate it if you just listened." She said, and then told him the sordid tale.

Jim sat quiet still. He was stunned to think she knew all that had happened between them and angry with what the neighbour had done to her. "It's all my fault. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you helpless like that." He said. The feeling of guilt overwhelmed him fuelling his anger. "The bastard! I'll kill him." Jim shouted.

"No! You can't confront him. Please, just sit down. We'll just have to be more careful in future." She stopped suddenly realising she had inadvertently told him she wanted to continue with the games.

Jim didn't sit down he couldn't. It was difficult to face her knowing she was aware of how he had taken advantage of her. Was he any better than that beast next door? He walked, almost running, out of the front door straight up to the neighbour's house. Banging on the door brought no response. He marched round to the back door straight into the kitchen.

Peeping from behind a curtain Howard was too afraid to open the front door. When he saw the young man turn toward the back of the house he scrambled toward the back door. Too late! He almost ran into him. "Get out!" He said. Spittle sprayed from his open mouth. "I have a bad heart." He moaned.

"A bad mind too. You bastard! Keep away from Melody or I'll wring your bloody scrawny neck. No more spying from that room either." Jim shouted at him.

"You can't talk to me like that young man. This is my home. I'll tell Angus what you two have been up to." Howard whined.

"Angus already knows. He asked me to stay. I'm there to look after her. If you start spreading gossip we'll hear about it. You won't be able to spread the dirt again. Do you understand? Does your wife know you've been spying on Melody? Watching her get undressed. Does she know you visited her this morning? What you did to her." Jim ranted with a finger pocking his chest.

Howard's jowls wobbled with his mouth flapping sounds not words.

Jim grabbed his belt and shook him. "Well?"

"No." He mumbled.

"You can't undo what you did. Melody was shocked when you barged into her home. You violated her. You nasty piece of shit!"

From the onslaught of words and anger the man crumpled into himself. His legs gave way with Jim lowering him to the floor. "I won't say anything. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He bleated over and over.

Jim lost the edge to his temper. Watching the man whimpering he felt disgusted. Jim's guilt wasn't spent but it seemed to have been appeased for the moment.

Back behind the front door he hesitated. Leaning back against it he sighed, unsure if he could remain staying there with Melody. His own words came back to him. 'Angus already knows.' Did Angus arrange all of this? Did he set him up? If so that would explain how easy it had been for him to move in and take over.

What wasn't supposed to happen was for the neighbour to bugger Melody. "Damn!" Jim exclaimed. "Angus told me to look after her. I let them both down."

Jim heard a sound from upstairs. He climbed them feeling his legs heavy, weary from the emotion of confrontation. Maybe he was unsure of what to do next but he was sure of one thing. He would have to make it right with Melody before he left.

"He won't bother you again. He'll keep the curtains drawn and his mouth shut." Jim said. Before he could think what to say next, how to apologise, Melody interrupted.

"Go down stairs and wait for me in the lounge." She told him.

She walked in wearing the maid outfit high heels included this time. "You must promise to look after me." She said quietly. "Don't make me forget one moment. You promise. OK. Say the words."

Melody went from looking nervous to a relaxed pose with arms at her sides, waiting for him.

Jim wondered if it could ever be the same again. The sight of her dressed to thrill began to rouse him. He had a lot to make up for. She had given herself to him and so now he knew he had been doing something right. He remembered that first evening where they had started all this, in this very room.

"Turn around. Bend over the sofa" He said, in almost a whisper.

He crawled across the floor to her and kissed her bare thighs above the stockings. He reached up to her breasts and pulled them from the dress to knead them gently. Rolling her nipples between his fingers they began to stiffen. She was ready for him. With his teeth he pulled the crotch of her panties away and nuzzled her there.

He pulled away noticing she pushed back wanting more. "Down on the floor." He said, not needing to explain. He parted her legs. Gazing for a moment at the glistening moist lips he watched her hips rise off the floor summoning him. He enjoyed the moment, watching Melody squirm in pleasure and frustration.

The little black dress was up around her hips with her breasts pushed out the top. He leaned over to massage them. Dropping his head between her legs he kissed one lip then the other, sucking it into his mouth to nibble it. One long stroke with the tongue from end to end nearly finished her off but he held back. Again he watched her squirming, lifting her hips in frustration, wanting more, needing more.

He stood up and told her. "Stand up. Straighten your dress. Now go and tidy up the dining room. When you're finished bring me a beer."

"Right away, master." She said.

Melody screamed inside. 'I'm your slut. Please fuck me.' She wanted to wrestle him to the floor, to tear off his clothes, yet all she could do was obey the order. While washing up she told herself he was doing this for her. He had worked out this is what she wanted. Had she always been like this wanting to be dominated and to be used? 'I'm his slut and must do as he says.' She wailed silently.

With legs trembling she brought him a beer as ordered. He was sitting low on the sofa with a clear view of her panties and this small thing gave her a thrill. Already quaking with excitement she needed very little to keep her going. Bending over to drag a small table over to him for his beer she was able to show off her bottom. Leaning forward her breasts were on display.

In nervous haste she spilt the drink. "Look what you've done girl." He scolded her. He took a hold of a wrist pulling her over his lap. "You must be careful to please me, maid. You're here to serve me or suffer the consequences." He gently slapped her bare bottom, then again.

"I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again, Sir." Standing demurely before him she felt humiliated. She was a married woman and this young man had spanked her over his knee, in her own home. Now she had to stand before him with her knickers around her ankles waiting to be dismissed like some errant schoolgirl.

Scooting off to fetch a cloth, and another beer, she was determined to be more careful this time. While he sipped at the glass she knelt on the floor wiping up the mess.

"While your down there you can attend another of your tasks, maid. Crawl over here." He commanded imperiously.

Eagerly she unzipped the jeans almost grabbing him too roughly. He didn't complain.

Without need of instruction she licked the full length of his hardened cock. She kissed and licked his balls on a parallel to his treatment of her earlier. With her lips around the head of his cock she juggled his balls lightly with fingertips. Breathing deeply through her nose she drove her head down firmly taking him all. She swallowed his penis feeling it tight in her throat. Lifting her head she kept it wrapped tight between her lips while flicking it with her tongue.

Her head bobbed in a steady rhythm until he cupped her chin in a strong hand. "No more. Stop!" He breathed raggedly. "Lets make it last. We have the whole night ahead of us. You're such a hungry slut." He told her.

"Yes, master." She said reluctantly. In frustration she sank back to kneel on the floor at his feet. She wanted him desperately and knew she would eventually, only she wanted him now. 'I'm your slut and I want it now.' She thought.

At that moment she remembered the neighbour that morning telling her she was a slut. She gave a little shiver of fear. This evening Jim too had told her she was a slut. Had he unintentionally reinforced that awful mans words to make it a stronger command. Had Jim called her a slut because she was behaving like one? If she was, then it had already started to be programmed into her mind. She would have to warn Jim of this danger when he released her later.

Angus had only ever commanded her to dress up for him leaving the suggestion planted in her mind that she must wear more alluring clothing. She had been happy with that as it improved their love life and their marriage. She had learnt to go along with it all even enjoying being commanded and dominated.

She wondered how much of all this was what she wanted and how much her mind had been changed over time.

"Come on maid it's getting late. Time for bed." He told her.

Woken from her reverie she quickly jumped up startled; still anxious over thoughts of what was happening to her.

"You seem very eager, maid. Perhaps I shouldn't call you that but something more appropriate. You're such an eager slut this evening. So, that's it then. Slut. You're my eager little slut. The way you were sucking me I should call you my cock slut."

"Are you my cock slut?" He asked.

"Yes master. I'm your cock slut." She acknowledged.

With him following her up the stairs she felt his eyes on her panties, right between her legs. Excited at the prospect of at last having him she forgot all about what she was to be called or that it would become a part of her. It no longer mattered; rather it felt exciting to be his cock slut.

***

Melody was feeling very satisfied with how things had turned out. It was Friday and for the whole week she had pleased her master and herself too. There had been no trouble from the nasty neighbour and so they had been left to themselves to play the wonderful naughty games.

She preened her long dark hair in the mirror teasing it into shape. There was no hurry as her master had specified not to prepare a meal. Smoothing down the light summer dress she turned from side to side checking the suspenders didn't show. It fit her body tight then flared out from her hips. If it were windy she would have to be careful, as it was too short to be wearing such audacious underwear.

This was a legacy from Angus but Jim liked her to wear stockings and suspenders too. He would be home soon and the thought gave her a little thrill as she wondered what was in store for tonight.

"Hi Melody! Have you had a good day?" He asked.

"Just the usual. So what have you got planned for tonight?" She couldn't help asking.

"I thought I'd go out for a meal care to join me? You deserve a break from looking after me. It'll make Angus happy too if I put it down on expenses." He laughed.

"Oh! I nearly forgot. Here's a card from him. He's not one to write much."

"So he's having a good time, not regretting it. I get a mention too. Well, am I looking after you?" He smiled. Jim wondered again how much of this Angus had planned. If he had given him his wife to look after then so be it.

She demurred looking down at the carpet knowing exactly what he meant. She flashed him a smile and asked. "Where are we going? Somewhere expensive I hope."

***

The restaurant wasn't quit what she had expected. Not in a part of town she knew and from the outside it didn't look much. It was a pleasant surprise inside though. Cubicles with low lighting gave it a sense of privacy and the menu looked impressive too. She noticed a piano playing in the corner a nice change from canned drivel. It was a romantic hideaway despite being busy.

The waiter was discreet obviously used to businessmen bring secretaries or floozies on a seductive interlude. After ordering their drinks she looked down at her dress knowing he had been checking her out. Pulling down its hem to cover the stocking tops was not an option for the top was too low. Her nipples nearly popped out. Wriggling to pull it back up flashed the suspenders. She gave up reasoning the waiter probably thought she was just another woman on the make anyway.

It gave her a little thrill knowing she was here in this salubrious place with a young lover. It must be having an effect on him too for he was paying her a lot of attention. She felt his hand slide up the outside of her thigh under the table. "Hey what are you doing?" She said.

"Sorry. Was that your leg?" He responded with mock surprise.

"I'm your landlady remember, young man." She told him. She was amused at the disappointed look upon his face. He knew she remembered everything he had done to her while hypnotised but she wasn't now. She had made it clear the two states would be kept completely separate.

The wine was delicious; a dark Bordeaux full of flavours that roamed the palate.

"The ladies restroom is through there round the corner." He said. She looked quizzically at him wondering why he had interrupted the conversation. Then he uttered the phrase. She sat, arms to her sides, with a misty look in her eyes. "You will talk normally but continue to obey as usual." He told her.

"Go to the restroom and remove your panties and do whatever else you have to do while there. When you return put your panties on the table." He stated, with a grin on his face.

"Oh! No, not here." She said, in a whisper. A look of surprise crossed her face as she realised she had protested out loud rather than the usual silent thought. Rising from the seat she continued. "Jim, please. Not in public. This is too dangerous."

"Why? Are you in the habit of allowing strangers to feel you up in restaurants? If someone asks to see your underwear then so be it. Your panties will be in your hand. Don't worry. No one will know, but I will." He grinned.

She wished she had kept her mouth shut for he was only making it worse. It was true no one would know but him, nevertheless she was terribly nervous making her way past booths and tables in the packed restaurant. She would never have worn such a light dress without a slip before Angus had worked upon her. It was far too immodest.

She relaxed a little in the restroom surprised to find it clean and tidy. Obviously fitted out with the entertained women in mind; a clever ploy by management. Taking a deep breath she left the cubicle, knickers in hand. There was another woman there applying make-up to an already over done face.

In consternation she realised she would have to put down her clutch bag with her panties to wash her hands. The woman looked down at her panties sitting beside the sink with a smirk across her face. "I hope he's rich and more forthcoming than mine. Anyway, the richer they are the more they want to hold on to it." She almost spat.

Melody looked appalled at the inference. "Come on, don't be like that. You're just as much a slut as I am. I don't pretend any different. Mind you I wouldn't strip my knickers off here however rich he was. I don't like being interfered with under the table. I like a nice warm bed."

There it was again. She was being told she was a slut. She couldn't seem to deny it either. "Let me tell you. Show them what they want to see, tell them what they want to hear but don't give them all they want. Leave them wanting more." The woman grimaced.

Before the woman said much more she decided to get back to Jim. Hurrying out she walked straight into a man leaving the opposite rest room. He steadied her by the hips while she wobbled in the high heels.

"Sorry." She apologised.

Standing back he admired her silhouette. "Nice dress." He said.

"Thanks." She replied. There was no way around the big man and she didn't want to get into a conversation with any more strangers it felt too daunting.

"Did I feel a suspender belt? Are, yes. I can see the outline of the suspenders. Very nice." He said.

She dropped her bag and was appalled to see the panties float to the floor. When he picked them up she felt her heart racing. This was so humiliating she wanted to push past him to run out to the car. She didn't move. She realised her orders were to return to the table with the panties in her hand. "Could I have my panties back please?" She whispered.

"I've always been a fan of stockings. The proper ones not those elasticised things, stay ups are they called? If you want them back show me your stockings" He looked at her with an assured look of someone used to getting his own way.

12