Maid with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was nowhere near done yet.

He slipped out from under her weakening legs and stood up, his hands softly caressing her hips as he leaned forward and planted soft kisses from her rear end up her spine, between her shoulder blades, across her neck and to her ear lobe where he gently tugged it between his teeth.

Jodi's whole body jolted away again, feeling his hands delicately massage her skin and his lips work their way up her body, oh how she wanted to taste those lips right now, but she would have her chance soon enough. Feeling him step back he muttered softly into his ear two simple words "Stand. Turn". She done as she was told and was able to finally see what the man was like, and he was a sight to behold. Whoa.

Tall, dark and handsome, it didn't quite cover it.

Mr Saxon had the height of a Norse God. He wore and electric blue suit which must have been the blue she had caught a glimpse at before, and it made the stunning colour of his steel blue eyes stood out spectacularly because of it. He had a pink tinge to his skin and a strong jaw with some well groomed stubble, something she was already craving to feel between her thighs again, or to run her tongue across it. Or both,

She also wanted to run her hands through that thick short mane of jet black hair of his. And that smirk, it was enough to turn a girl to jelly. "Like what you see do we?" he asked stepping forward and his hands going to her bra, he didn't wait for an answer, but instead pretty much tore the lace from her chest. It fell to the ground in two pieces she just gaped at him in surprise, he raised his thumb and traced her bottom lip "Hmm I am sure there are some things we can do with that pretty little mouth... first though, I want to drive my cock inside that tight little pussy of yours" he said and without much warning his mouth was on hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth and playing with hers.

She moaned and her hands, without even thinking went straight for his hair pulling him down to her. Picking her up with one arm he perched her ass onto the counter and to stop her touching him too much too soon ordered her to remove his jacket and shirt, The woman's fingers clumsily tugged at the single button of his jacket before it slipped from his shoulders and he tossed it to the side of the counter. She struggled more with the white shirt as it clung to his toned chest, she could feel his muscles ripple underneath and it excited her more into moving quicker.

Saxon soon helped her and tossed the shirt half folded onto his jacket as their lips met again, his hands moved down to his shoulders as he pulled at the button followed by the zip to allow himself to ease some of the tension around his throbbing cock, a small wet patch surfacing on his boxer shorts from the precum oozing out the head. His hands wandered down her naked body and she purred with anticipation as his hands curled around her upper thighs and he wrapped her legs around his waist. "Hold on tight" he muttered against her lips, as he stepped back out of his trousers and out the kitchen towards the stairs.

Soon enough they tumbled into the bed her on her back and head on the soft, plush pillows she had fluffed earlier today, not that she honestly cared. His lips started to possess hers again, tongue down her throat and biting at her lip. His hands starting to pay attention to her breasts, they had been waiting a very long time now, He leant down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, grazing his teeth over them in turn, her moans getting louder as her hands stretched out to grip the sheet beneath her buttocks. She looked down to see his eyes lock onto hers, there was a mutual understanding of what was needed.

Neither of them could stand it any longer, Saxon flipped them over and so she was on top and wrapped an arm around her waist, the other going up to her jaw after he sat up and leaned his back flat against the tall headboard behind him. A last minute fumble and he had kicked off his boxers tossing them to the floor before the swollen head of his cock found the opening wet and ready for him, there was a fiery passion in both their eyes as he sharply bucked his hips upwards, thrusting into her, his hips smacking against hers. A carnal scream escaped her as her tight and dripping wet hole was stretched with his thick cock deep inside her.

She folded her legs under her for better leverage and moved her hands to the top of the headboard, fingers curling into the leather fabric at either side of his head as he slowed his pace down as quick as he had started, sliding almost all the way out of her before slamming back in. His hands clasp her tight round little ass, pulling her down towards him as he thrust into her pussy. She clenched her inner muscles, tightening around his dick as he fucked her harder and faster, she continued to cry out from the pleasure with each long, hard stroke. ]

He leant forward gazing into her eyes and then sank his teeth into her neck the pain mixing with the pleasure radiating from her pussy. She moved her arms and wrapped them around his neck still thrusting his stiff member into her, Jodi dug her fingernails into his chiseled chest as started to grind her hips onto Saxon's dick, rubbing her clit against his groin as they fucked. "Oh my-- fuck! Oh Mr. Sax--"

"Oliver" he interrupted. His voice a hiss through his clenched teeth.

"Hrngh...what?" she panted her breathing hitching and words coming out panting.

"My name. Oliver. Call me Oliver" he hissed in her ear before kissing her neck again.

"J-Jodi..." she bit her lip as her head was thrown back and her eyes rolled back into her head, blissfully unaware that he already knew her name as she moved a hand to encircle her own breast, toying with her nipple in a teasing circular motion. Oliver became jealous and moved her hand away and quite literally took matters into his own hands, pulling her towards him so as to put them in his mouth. He licked and suck at her nipples, massaging her tits with his deft fingers. She started to increase her pace on his cock, lifting her hips almost fully off before slamming her pussy onto him, riding him as hard as her legs allowed.

Their eyes met and their hands laced together, he raised his arms above her head and held them there as her hips bounced up and down, faster and faster, harder and harder as his eyes closed and his head fell back. He was getting close as a gruff manly groan left his throat.

Jodi adjusted her angle slightly so that the head of his cock was over her g-spot and she soon found herself teetering on the brink of her second orgasm of the evening, leaning her face forward she used her tongue and licked his strong and stubbly jawline, grazing her teeth along it afterwards, smirking as he bucked his hips hard into her as a response before he growled for her to do it again. She complied and felt his fingers tighten on hers. They were both on the verge of their own climax and it was only a matter of time.

The red head squeezed her walls around him again, maintaining her quick thrusts despite her legs growing weak but watching Oliver's head flop back, his breathing grew quicker and he was about to release.

She planned on pulling away, to take him in her mouth, give him a little surprise when his hands released hers and tightly wrapped around her waist, taking control of the thrusting and growling as he released a large load into her, his whole body jerking forward as he did so, he slowed for a second then trusted up as a second spurt of cum shot from his shaft and into her tight pussy, he kept his thrusting up till he was spent and helped her with her released, she tilted her head back, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she cried his name out before her body went limp against his, tasting his lips between panting breaths

She lay there pressed against him, weak for some time, because reality stuck down on her hard. What the hell was she doing? She rolled off him quickly and blushed "Um... I- I have to go, I just remembered I have a-" she mumbled the rest of her sentence deliberately as she gathered her thoughts. Her panties were in the kitchen and the rest of her clothes were in the bedroom next door.

Oliver chuckled "Jodi, there is nothing to be embarrassed about-- hey! Where are you going?" he shouted watching her leave the bedroom. She went into the second bedroom and pulled on her grey top, followed by her trainers and she grabbed her jeans as she brushed her red hair back out of her face, she scurried passed the open doors of his bedroom "Jodi, for Christ sake, wait a minute" he barked.

Ignoring him as he called after her, she was out the room, down the stairs and had darted outside, the chill of the night air nipping her legs as she still had her jeans clutched to her chest. She hadn't bothered to retrieve her panties from the kitchen, but her top covered her backside enough. Digging her keys from one of the back pockets of said jeans she motioned to slip the key into the lock of the car and paused, her head turning back to the door of the house, she had left it open behind her and the warm inviting light shone out down the stairs and out towards her. She blinked and there he was standing in the door frame, he had pulled on a pair of jeans, not even bothering with the button or the zip as it hung open and was watching her with those mesmerizing eyes...

*The End*

or is it just the beginning?

12