Maiden of the Red Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." Ray muttered.

They were joining their powers together in order to strengthen the power of the barrier spell around the building. It would take time for him to break past the barrrier. That was when his eyes widened in shock when he saw the mana beginning to swirl around the top of the building like massive leviathans swimming in the ancient depths of the Nether World's ocean. He was already too late.

****

He stifled a groan from underneath as his hands gripped the golden hair of the Vessel. His fingers tangling around her golden locks as he strengthened his hold. She was so beautiful. An angel. An angel, who was on her knees desperately sucking his cock like some sort of an expensive whore. He smiled at her, affectionately stroking her cheek as she ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock. Such an amazing cocksucker she was, never breaking eye contact, always spending enough time on each part of his manhood. Alternating between light sucking with her mouth and running her tongue along his length.

He had truly chosen well.

She would make an excellent Vessel for his mistress. One of the Tributes, an exotic woman with dark skin and bright eyes, moaned while she twisted and pulled at her nipples. Already eight had succumbed to the pleasures of their lust burning away into dust while their spirit was absorbed into the girl closest to her. He watched as another raven-haired tribute, slender, pale and covered in tattoos, desperately rubbed her clit with her fingers. She threw her head back causing her long black hair to sail through the air as she began to moan in ecstasy until her entire body shook with the force of a powerful orgasm her mouth open in a silent scream as she came. As she began to cum, her body began to break apart into ash and dust as if it were made of sand and dust rather than flesh, blood and bone. The tattooed Tribute left nothing behind other than an ethereal blue specter, a soul, in her place, a ghostly reflection of what remained of the tribute.

The specter was quickly sucked into the body of the Tribute pinching at her nipples as if being pulled by some invisible force. The Tribute's eyes shot open and suddenly her moans grew louder and more intense. Her fingers immediately drifted down to her cunt, which had began to drip with the juices of her lust. Long slender fingers, the color of cocoa, were immediately inserted into her pussy and she began to finger herself at a frantic pace Now nine had fallen. He smiled as he watched another Tribute on the other side of the circle quickly come to climax, her soul sucked into the closest tribute, a short haired Asian, who fell to the ground, one hand between her legs to rub her clit, her other hand being her back to caress the rosebud of her anus. Another one had just joined together with her sisters.

Such was the nature of the Lust Ritual. Thirteen women were needed, twelve as tributes, the thirteenth to serve as the Vessel. The tributes would give into their lust under the light of the Blood Moon. As each women climaxed their souls would merge into the next tribute absorbing their soul, their memories, their knowledge and most importantly their lust, until all twelve souls were united. The souls would then be transferred into the Vessel's body while being fucked by the spellcaster, himself. Once the Vessel achieved orgasm, the thirteen souls, twelve tributes, one Vessel, would unite and bring forth the rebirth of Ishtar. The spirit of Ishtar would enter into the Vessel's body, combine with the thirteen offered souls and transform it into her new body.

"Do you see that young child?" he whispered watching as the Vessel licked at his balls. He gently stroked her hair as she took one of testicles jewels into her mouth and gently sucked. Her eyes were pools of lust, her hand rapidly running up and down the girth of his member in a desperate attempt to get him off. He nearly chuckled at her attempt. It would take much more than that to make him cum. He would need much more than that. "Your sisters are giving in to their lusts. Their bodies and souls becoming Ishtar's very power." She took his shaft back into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down his length. "Soon it will be your turn to join them." He stroked her cheek affectionately and smiled at her.

Affection.

Another very human emotion for him to feel. A loud howl of ecstasy reverberated through the room followed by the sounds of another tribute, a voluptuous blonde woman, absorbing the combined souls of her sisters. That one would soon follow. That was another effect of the ritual, as each soul was absorbed into the next tribute, their lust was amplified allowing the new tribute to reach climax quicker thus speeding up the speed of the ritual even more. The Blonde Tribute quickly grabbed one of her sisters, an East Indian woman with deep brown skin and long silky black hair, by the back of her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Their lips mashing together as their tongues intertwined in a passionate waltz of lust and desire.

They continued to kiss. The Indian Tribute slowly making her way down to the Blonde's body, kissing, nibbling, and licking the smooth surface of her flesh before diving in between her legs and eating her cunt eliciting loud moans of pleasure from the Blonde.

Energy began to swirl above them. Once the souls of the Tributes were unified, they would congregate into the Vessel's body as it was being fucked allowing by the GateKeeper, himself. Upon climax, the union of the GateKeeper and the Vessel filled with thirteen corrupted lust filled souls and empowered by the energies of the Red Moon would summon the soul of Ishtar from the Netherworld into the body of the Vessel. The soul of Ishtar would transform the Vessel's body into a more...suitable form for a being of such divine grace and power. He returned his gaze to the Vessel, who was still devotedly tending to his raging erection. Her tongue licking his balls as his shaft rested on her face. A pale hand rapidly stroked the length of his manhood as she took one of his balls into her mouth and gently sucked. The Vessel's eyes bore just the slightest hint of jealousy that he was paying attention to someone else.

"Tell me little one. Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of Ishtar? Are you wet? Do you want to be fucked until you scream with ecstasy? Until you're nothing more than a mass of quivering lust?" he said as he tangled his fingers around her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Impaling her throat with his full girth and exiting full before driving his length back into her oral cavity. "TELL ME!"

The Vessel nearly gagged from the blows from his cock into her throat. He held her there as with both hands, smirking as she began to choke. He enjoyed the feeling of his cockhead being squeezed by her throat muscles, savoring the wet tightness. Hands began to slap against his thigh, signaling that she couldn't breathe. He quickly freed his cock and the Vessel coughed and quivered as she sucked in air. Her face looked like a muddled tapestry of precum, saliva, smeared eyeliner and ruined make up. Words attempted to gargle out of her mouth amidst the assault on her throat as he continued to face fuck his slut. All around him, the Tributes being sacrificed, the Vessel being offered, the runes and pentagrams drawn into the floor, even the building itself, he had prepared all of it for the sake of Ishtar.

The soul of the final Tribute entered her body in a flash of brilliant light. The Vessel's eyes suddenly darkened with lust, her hands grabbing at her tits, pulling and twisting at the nipples. He smiled before he gave her one last thrust into her throat burying the full fury of his cock into her throat one final time. He dislodged his cock from her oral cavity, chuckling as she coughed and gagged, struggling to find her breath. He turned her around and positioned his cock towards the sopping wet entrance of her cunt. He gave her perfectly toned ass two hard smacks on each cheek eliciting yelps of surprise from her. "Do you want it, slut?" he sneered admiring the two red marks that began to form on the pale white flesh of her ass.

"Yes...I need it. Please master." Moaned the Vessel. "PLEASE!"

He grinned, his manhood was so erect that it was almost painful. He needed to fuck and soon. But it was far too early for him, not when he had her under his control like this. Not when he had been celibate for so long. He needed to enjoy this. To enjoy dominating her and making it clear who was in control. The Vessel was merely an appetizer before he would devour the main course, Ishtar. Hands quickly found their way to her legs and pulled hard. The yanking of her legs out from under her and caused her to cry out in surprise as she fell onto her stomach. He quickly flipped her onto her back and pulled up until her legs were resting on his shoulder. His hands tightly held her legs open with a firm grip allowing her perfect ass to rest on his chest.

Lust and desire, how very human of him to feel such base primal emotions.

He quickly stood up, hoisting her up in the process. He held her up as easily if she was some sort of rag doll. The Vessel gasped loudly when his tongue grazed its way up the thin puckered lips of her pussy flicking at her clit as it completed its journey upwards. Her hands quickly found their way to her mouth almost to keep herself from screaming out in pleasure as he continued to lap at womanhood. His tongue buried it self into her sex, allowing the muscles to wrap around and contract around it. She tasted sweet, sour and bitter all at once. Sweeter than any fruit, more bitter than any medicine and finer than any wine he had ever drank. A rare delicacy. He engorged himself on her, the moans and shudders from the tribute only adding to his appetite. Her legs rested on his shoulders as he held her up to the sky.

A tribute to the Blood Moon. A tribute to Ishtar.

The juices on her womanhood flowed like a torrent drenching his chin with her lust. He continued to eat at her cunt until he felt a sudden stream of liquid spray out from her pussy showering his face in her juices. A squirter.

How rare. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

Slowly he flipped her around in mid air before carefully lowering her back down to her legs. The Vessel stood on shaky legs, gripping him tightly in order to prevent herself from falling. Her hair frayed and messy, her eyes glassy and distant, her breath coming out in pants as she attempted to regain her mental footing. She was so beautiful. He grabbed the back of her head, fingers tangling into her blonde hair as he pulled her in for a kiss, smashing his lips against her and forcing his tongue into her mouth. She responded in kind, allowing her tongue to intertwine with his. Soft silky hands quickly found their way down to his manhood and began to stroke it earnestly causing him to groan loudly into her mouth. He bit into her mouth drawing blood and tasting iron. She cried out in surprise but continued her desperate stroking of his cock.

He needed her.

Now.

Hands guided her back down to her knees, her eyes pleading with him to take her. He smirked and turned her around so the two perfect globes of her ass were facing him. He spread her cheeks before driving his face into her rear, his face smashing against the firm globes of her ass. His tongue furiously lashed out against the puckered lips of her anus, her pussy, soaking his face further in her juices, taking the chance to run his tongue up her pussy and against Delicious, it had been so long since he had indulged himself in such debauchery. Finally he stood up and readied his cock. There was no need for him to take her face-to-face like a lover. She was anything but. He admired her gorgeous form. Lying face first against the floor panting loudly and desperate to catch her breath, her inner thighs slick with the juices of her lust, her womanhood red, swollen and dripping, her rear on full display. She looked like some sort of angel that had given into the most primal of emotions. A lust driven angel fallen from grace.

She was so beautiful.

He lined his manhood against the entrance of her pussy, allowing the tip of the head to push into the entrance of her cunt. She moaned loudly in response to the intrusion. She gasped and clawed at the ground at the sheer size and girth of his manhood violating her most intimate of places. With a smirk of approval he drove the full girth of him into her eliciting a scream of pleasure from the Vessel as she arched her back to his trust. Tight. She was so damn tight. The Vessel arched her back in pleasure and moaned loudly as he began thrusting into her. 'Soon.' He thought soon with a pleasant. The silky warmth vice of her pussy was almost too much for him to bear. Almost. He began to move his hips in a fevered assault of lust and impatience eliciting even louder moans from the vessel.

"Soon"

****

Lisa. No the Vessel. She was no longer Lisa, screamed as her Master's cock entered her most intimate of places. Thirteen months. It had been thirteen months since she had first taken her vow of celibacy in order to prepare for this ritual. It had been thirteen long months since her last fucking. Abstaining from even masturbation had been the hardest commitment she had ever taken since entering the coven.

But it was all worth it. All so Master could fuck her on this night.

"Oh goddess yes Master!" she moaned loudly as he continued his assault, fucking her pussy with long hard strokes of his cock. The rank smell of sex and lust filled the air accompanied by the rhythmic sound of flesh striking against flesh. The feeling of his hard cock inside her, the way his hips smashed into her ass as he drove his length further and deeper into her with each stroke. It was almost too much for her to bear. It felt so good. Master was joining with her! "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! PLEASE"

She moaned. It had been so long and she had gotten so aroused from watching her sisters indulge in each other. She had gotten so wet watching the other girls pleasure themselves into oblivion that she nearly came the minute Master's cock speared into her. She was so close. She could feel the lust from her sisters within her, stirring her, making the pounding she was receiving all the more intense. Electricity ran through her body and she felt a haze of pleasure overrun her as Master continued to slam his deep cock into her. Her nerves were on fire, her mind was in a haze. She could feel every inch of his cock. The fat bulbous head, the thick vein, the loose skin, she was aware of every part of it as it continued to move inside of her. Goddess it had been so long. Being celibate for so long must have returned her pussy back to its virginal state. Master's cock felt so big. It was almost too much for her to bear.

Close, she was so close. "No, hold it in. Enjoy the pleasure." Whispered a voice in her head. "Make him feel good too." She didn't understand why, but she suddenly felt compelled to obey. She began to push back against Master. Timing his thrust with her pushes. She was rewarded with a low groan of pleasure from master. The pleasure built up more and more reaching a brilliant crescendo within her.

So close.

"Not yet." Whispered a voice from the darkness, the voice sounded warm and melodic invoking warm memories and a relaxing feeling from within her.

She felt hands grabbing her chest. Expert fingers quickly found their way to her tiny pert nipples, pinching and pulling at them skillfully, sending new waves of pleasure directly into her brain. "Oh goddess..." she moaned arching her back upwards until her back pressed against his muscular stomach and chest. She felt his hand cup her chin and turned her face pulling her in for a messy tongue filled kiss.

"Don't come yet." Whispered the voice again, who was that speaking to her? "Suck his cock. Taste yourself on him."

She slowly pushed Master off of her, giving him a seductive smile as she did so. The angry purple organ exited her womanhood with a loud slurping sound as she felt the organ dislodge from within her. She felt empty and unfulfilled without his cock inside of her.

"Suck his cock. Don't use your hands." Said the voice. It sounded so pleasant, like pure music.

She listened to the voice and took Master into her mouth once again, tasting the combination of their juices. Salty and tangy; a taste that was almost intoxicating to her. The smell of sex and the taste of cum, it was all almost too much for her to bear. She ignored the voice and began to pump her hands as she sucked his cock. Her hands moving with her head as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She had always been such a great cocksucker, even before she entered the coven. Back when she was Lisa.

"Deep throat him." Whispered the voice, so melodic, like a beautiful orchestra.

She quickly dislodged her mouth from his cock and took a deep breath before sinking her head down onto his length choking slightly as the cock entered her throat.

"Keep it there. Hold it."

Master groaned loudly as his hands quickly found their way to the back of her head. Gripping her hair tightly as he struggled to keep her there. Her lungs burned for air. But she kept it in, until he pulled her away. She gasped for air before divine down onto his cock again. Happy to have it in her mouth and enjoying the feeling of it going down her throat.

"Get on top of him and ride his cock." Whispered the voice, who was that speaking to her? "Make him feel good too."

She ignored the voice and dove in and sucked. She ran her tongue all around his cock tasting the her juices mixed in with his precum. Delicious. She continued to suck while furiously using her hand to stroke his cock as she gave him the blowjob of his life.

"Ride his cock!" Screamed the voice. Reluctantly she disengaged her mouth from his cock, giving him one more lick up the thick vein on the underside of his cock eliciting a loud moan from him. She kissed her way up Master's chest, taking the time to admire the fine firm curves of his abs and the tattoos littered throughout his body. She continued to run her tongue up his body until she reached his chest, taking a brief moment to suckle on his nipples before she lightly pushed him onto the ground. Carefully she straddled Master, positioning the length of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. The fat mushroom capped head of his cock stretching her labia slightly as she slowly lowered herself down.

"Hurry, sit on his cock!" screamed the voice in her head. It's voice getting louder, more desperate. She gasped loudly as the cock fully entered her depths. She continued to lower enjoying the moans from Master as the cock continued its journey inside of her. Finally she bottomed out and began move her hips back and forth with reckless abandon.

Master's hands quickly snaked their way up her leg and grabbed at her ass, squeezing the firm flesh of her well-toned bottom. Groaning as she continued to fuck him, "Do you like that Master?" she cooed. "Do you like the way I ride your cock?"

Master groaned loudly as she continued to ride him. Enjoying the feeling of once again being filled with her

"Oh Goddess it feels so good." She moaned, "It feels so good to have you inside me. I'm your favorite aren't I? Ooh say that you want me Master? Say that you want me."

Her words must have gotten to Master as he tightened his grip on her ass and began to strongly buckle his hips blasting his cock as hard as he could into her cunt. Rapid strikes into her "AHHH!" she screamed from the repeated blows of his cock into her.

Almost there, she was so close. Master continued to fuck her furiously. His hips smashed themselves into her ass with each blow; filling the room with the sounds of flesh striking against flesh. This continued on until he let out a loud roar of pleasure, his cock convulsing inside of her as he came hard. The feeling of Master's cum squirting into her pussy was too much for her to bear causing the flood gates to shatter triggering her own orgasm.