Mail Order Bride Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the Mail Order Bride that you've been waiting on.
3.1k words
4.32
15k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past month with Hamari was fun, and so was coming home from the office every day and being met at the door with her wearing only a short thin silk robe, being hand bathed and sexually satisfied prior to sitting down to one of her home cooked meals. It was something I was sure I would never tire of, but however erotic as it seemed, at times I was starting to feel a bit smothered.

"You should never allow yourself to get too use this Swiftt." I told myself that day as she followed me to my room and started undressing me and I wondered if this submissiveness actually stemmed from her culture or if it was some part of a dark plot as an attempt to insure a larger comfort zone by using her subservient sexual prowess to take advantage me.

"Swiftt!" I reasoned: "You're far too experienced to fall for that." But still there was something gnawing at me from the back of my mind, a sense of danger to somehow balance the constant pleasures she was providing me.

Either way, that nagging concern over how some of these women attempt to improve their old world life styles by coming to America for marriage, divorce and half or more of their new ex-husband's lifetime achievements paled in comparison to the constant carnal pleasures she was more than willing to provide me.

But then again, all of my holdings are legally protected and she is here of her own free will ... a protégé ... never to be my wife, after all: "We have an understanding." I thought to myself.

I had made it crystal clear to her that her husband's debt to me was clear and that she is free to leave at any given time. So I put those thoughts out of my mind because after this long, hard hot day, I was the one who would be taking the advantage.

As she pulled my briefs to the floor, I reached down and slid my right hand behind her neck and I gently placed my left palm on the back of her head and she went the rest of the way to her knees and sat back on her heels. When I leaned in, she let her robe drop from her shoulders to the bends in her arms and she slowly untied it at her waist.

It had been hot that day and though I spent most of the morning behind my desk, I had a field meeting out in that heat that afternoon with the City Works and Zoning Engineers followed by a hot ride home until the air actually kicked in and started to cool my mammoth SUV.

When she sniffed in the effects those twelve plus work hours had left on my lust filled loins, she asked: "Would you prefer to bathe first?"

"After." I sternly answered and her hands immediately slipped out of the sleeves of her silk, went around my ass and as her eight fingers slid deep between the bottom of my cheeks, she started in on my musky, fragrant and throbbing manhood.

Now I am not a cruel man, I don't believe in grudge fucks per say and to be perfectly honest with you, I knew in my mind that this was some sort of a test and if all of this was an act, I wanted to see how far she was willing to go with it.

But there were no noticeable objection on her pretty little face as it went right to work on my sweaty male package.

Just when I started to really get into her examining, sniffing and licking of that moist sticky flesh, my damn cell phone rang.

I quickly reached behind me, grabbed it off my dresser, looked at the caller ID and said aloud: "Oh, it's Kay James, I have to take this." And as I answered it: "Swift." Hamari never paused or missed a beat.

"Hey Peter are you busy?" Kay asked.

With my adrenalin building, my excitement mounting and in fear she might hear my quick shallow heavy breathing mixing with Hamari's cute little continually moaning "Ummm" sounds, I took a deep breath and huffed out: "Call you right back." In a tone as normal and natural as I could muster.

I don't know if it was the excitement of being on the phone with Kay while Hamari was running me head, the fact that I decided to take advantage of her servicing me in that unclean condition or both, but I tossed the phone behind me, pulled her head into me, thrust my pelvis forward, slid all the way down her throat and I pumped until I unloaded in her windpipe.

She choked and gagged and swallowed every drop and as I pulled out I said: "Now about that bath." But she remained on her knees with a firm grip on my ass and continued to tongue, lip, lick and suck me clean.

Two minutes later we were under the shower and as she soaped me up, I noticed that she had filled one of the Cialis style tubs that I had installed years ago as kind of an inside joke. She had floated some of the orange blossoms from one of my trees on the surface of the water and as hot as I had been for the latter part of that day, I wasn't really looking forward to a soak in hot bath water.

She rinsed us off, took me by the hand and after I eased down into what surprisingly turned out to be pleasantly cool tepid water, I realized that she had thought of everything.

She stepped in with her beautiful ass and the lovely curve of her back toward me and sat between my legs. She gently took hold of my wrists, put my arms around her, placed my palms over her breasts and laid her head back against my chest: "This should cool down and refresh you" She whispered as she started massaging my submerged thighs.

"only on the outside." I chuckled to myself, for no matter what her long range motives are, she is still just so damn hot.

"What did you do today?" I asked: "Did you have a good one?"

"Oh yes, thank you." She responded: "I used your treadmill, straightened up a little around the house, went for a swim, prepared our evening meal and then myself to greet you." And with a hint of a curiosity in her voice she added: "Don't forget to return that call."

From the intensity of that blowjob and the pleasures from the shower and Hamari's resulting nudity, Kay had totally slipped my mind and when I attempted to raise up and go after my phone, she hopped out and went in to retrieved for me.

When she came back out, she smiled, handed it to me and got back in and sat facing me.

I just sat there staring at my phone and while carefully choosing my words and wondering how to proceed, she openly asked: "Is this about me?"

I looked into her beautiful black eyes and answered: "Only if you want it to be." Then I added: "I have a lady friend in Boston who winters here and we enjoy many of the same things together that you and I enjoy. Hamari, though it's not winter I was thinking of asking her down to ... well ... to share these things with us."

"You are suggesting we enjoy them as three, right?" She asked, and I guessed that question was only for clarification sake because she showed no real negative expression to that vague promiscuous proposition.

"Yes Hamari I am." I answered: "If this is something that you would be willing to do, you don't need to decide until after you have a chance to meet her, but If you feel that this is something you might enjoy, please tell me now before I place this call." I anxiously replied.

I felt the top of her smooth little right foot gently come up under the back and bottom of my scrotum and as she ever so gently stroked her toes up and in between my balls, lightly pressing them against the bottom of my shaft she said: "Sure, make your call." And without giving it a second thought I touched "recent calls" and hit the last one, "Kay James."

Just when the bottom of her left foot ever so gently compressed my flaccid shaft and nut sack against the top of her right one, Kay answered: "Hey Peter!"

"Kay, sorry I was in the middle of something when you called. " and I looked at Hamari and winked.

"Knowing you, I can only imagine." Kay responded: "And from the sounds of it I could tell you were having a good time. In the future, you need to actually hang up before you lay your phone down. The sounds of whatever you were doing made me hot." And she laughed. "Listen ... the reason I called is ... I was just thinking about you so I decided to call ... that's all. I hope I didn't ruin anything." She said in a curious sort of way.

Not giving into her inquisitiveness: "No on the contrary I was thinking about contacting you. I've been considering taking my boat out again and I was wondering if you might be able to get away for an extended weekend and join me." I explained." And I smiled and nodded at Hamari.

Before I could inquire: "Dunbar has started classes now and she won't be able to join us this trip, but I would love to take you up on that offer. Let me see when I can book a flight and I will call you right back."

"Look Kay, before I let you go, I want to be up front with you about something. I have a beautiful protégé that I would love for you to meet and I was wondering if you would mind if I asked her to join us." And I waited a little longer than I expected for her response.

"... Well ... Peter, when you first asked, I was kind of hoping to be alone with you on this trip. A protégé?" She inquired: "I guess ... that could be fun."

"I can text you a picture of her." I offered and I knew that she didn't quite anticipate me being that candid about her lifestyle over the phone and I found myself hoping that I didn't do anything to ruin our relationship.

"Please." she responded and went to the features on my phone, snapped a sexy picture of Hamari and I text it to her saying: "Check this out when you get it, think it over and please let me know if you are interested."

Prior to me ending the call, Kay announced: "Hey, I got it, just give me a minute." There was a brief pause then she said: "I'll book a flight tonight for the next available Thursday through Tuesday and I will text you my flight information." And we were set.

As I drew my feet up and spread my knees, Hamari's talented feet continued working my cock under the pleasant feel of that cool water and as they unleashed the monster from within, I took her hand, helped her out and without either of us drying off, I walked her back inside and laid her on my bed.

The chill of the air unit seemed to increase the tightness of her pale young flesh and as I watched, her areolas became raised and pronounced, her nipples swelled and grew hard and instantly the palms of my hands were in the bends of her knees and my face found it's place beneath the firm mound of her pubis and with the cool clammy feel of her smooth inner thighs on my cheeks, my tongue located her anus and my nose went into the warmth of her wet inner folds and what they collectively experienced was far beyond description.

The excitement of talking to Kay in the presence of this tiny nude beauty, blended with the effects of that little under water toe dance she had just performed on my loins creating an arousal I can't explain.

As I held the backs of her tiny hands over her head and against the mattress, my raging cock found it's mark and the resulting feeling between us was so tight that it actually felt like I was putting her on rather than entering her, but I took her fast, deep and hard, pulling out all but half of my cock head each back stroke before bottoming out on every hard inward thrust.

I wanted to see what she was made of, to use her and I wanted to conquer any strong spirit that might be lurking within her mind, just waiting to destroy me.

My right hand went around her little bottom and I spread her firm cheeks and as my middle finger found her tight anus I roughly pushed it in and started moving it around.

Her breathing became a labored panting and her moaning load and constant and just as I was about to relieve my balls inside of her for the second time that day, her tight vaginal flesh bit down on me, actually queefed air around my shaft, she cried out and there was no faking that orgasm as her emotions exploded into one giant tidal wave that spilled out of her little body and actually soaked into the top sheet through the spread.

And I lost control.

What had earlier been the chill of a cool, beautiful and innocent angelic creature lying beneath me, now became a powerful, invitingly warm and intentionally erotic vixen who skillfully worked every sexual desire I could ever conceive of and those vaginal muscles magically began to milk every ounce of male lust and sexual desire out of the end of my dick to satisfy her own tight hot and wet inner physical needs.

As I felt my prostate direct my loins to fulfill her desires, I withdrew that finger and gently pushed it in between her trembling lips and as she sucked on it, she started to cum again.

Finally, when I rolled off of her, I gently petted her breasts and down the front of her torso until she finally opened her eyes. Then I ever so slowly scooped up some of our love mixture from in between her legs and I watched as she licked, sucked and tasted what webbed thick between my fingers.

"Peter, that was remarkable." She huffed out, just above a whisper: "The table is set and our dinner is ready." And I looked on her in admiration as she sat and then gracefully walked to the front of my dresser to retrieved her silk robe from the place on the floor where she had left it.

I had to wait a few minutes for the burning in my chest and the winded feeling in my empty lungs to subside before I pulled on my trusty swim trunks and my favorite comfortable old washed out "Marina Jack's" t-shirt. Then, as if none of that had ever happened, I casually walked to the breakfast room and watched her pour the wine.

The rice was cooked to perfection, the celery, onions and bell pepper warm and crisp and the shrimp plump and succulent in a sweet, spicy, garlic sauce that actually graced my tongue: "Where did you learn to cook like this?" I asked and she just looked up at me and smiled.

"We will need a few things from the store." She announced: "You have quite an extensive selection of herbs and spices but I'm afraid I raided your crisper drawer of all the vegetables."

And I responded: "I love to cook too, that's why the herbs and spices, but we can always dine out more."

When she gave me her little "you got to be kidding me" look, I said: "Write down what you need and I'll call Publix and have it delivered. I know you will eventually need some personal items as well, we'll make some arrangement for those. I was thinking maybe a debit card with a monthly allowance." And immediately I thought to myself: "Idiot! This is how it starts."

That evening after we played in the pool, She decided to slip out of her bikini while soaking in the warmth of the spa and I went in opened the wine cellar door, pulled out the humidor shelf and selected a Partagas over the Cohibas that I had stashed. I grabbed a rocks glass, two cubes my Bookers bottle and I headed out to sit poolside.

I trimmed the end, lit it and while pouring my drink, I looked over at her in the glow of the sunset and said: "Thank you for a fine dinner, I thoroughly enjoyed that meal."

She looked over at me and said: "I'm glad you did, maybe I can cook for us when your friend is down." And for some reason I felt a sting from that response.

After the second drink I was finished with my cigar and she grabbed her towel and I watched in the soft glow from the pool lights as she wrapped it around that statuesque body and she followed me in and as I heard her pat herself dry, I stripped down and slipped between the sheets.

The next thing that I remembered was being in bed with my dear friend Kim James and the warm friendly but arousing feeling we loved to share together a year or so prior to her death. Not at all confused, I was touched by the fact that she came back to lay with me. I could smell her familiar sweet scent and I experienced her warmth and I felt her breath as she whispered directly in my ear:

"When the attractive more suitable and appropriate, young woman comes your way, and she will, do me a favor and reach out. Peter life is too short. So please live yours well, for there just isn't enough of it."

And I woke.

I wasn't in the hotel suit with Kim. It actually took me a moment to realize that I was in my bed at my home in Oyster Bay. The warmth that I was experiencing was Hamari who sometime in the night had snuggled in up against me and what I had thought was Kim's breath on my ear was Hamari's soft little snoring.

Troubled from the close of that most pleasant dream and saddened over knowing I couldn't just slip back into it, I eased out of bed and looked at the clock and saw it was three a.m.

I quietly went to my outdoor kitchen and made myself an espresso and sat waiting for the sun to rise while trying to figure out the riddle and reason for that troubling dream.