Mail Order Bride Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of Mail Order Bride.
5k words
4.16
13.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with the first glow of dawn filling the room and noticed that I was alone. I could hear the faint whirring from my elliptical machine and I knew that Hamari had be in the middle of a workout.

When I looked at the clock it was five o two, I pulled on a clean pair of silk boxers and trudged still half asleep out to make myself a cappuccino: "Good morning." I heard Hamari's cute little voice ring out as she exited my weight room: "Let me get that for you."

And I thought to myself: "Damn Hamari, give me a break with your doting ."

When I turned to snap at her and tell he that I would get it myself, I instantly noticed that her face neck and shoulders were drenched in sweat. She was wearing a powder blue tank top and tight black bike shorts and I watched that sweat glistened in the orange glow of sunrise and run down into her cleavage.

Her top was soaked under each arm and across the width of it under her little bust line and as I turned full to face her, I picked her up with my forearms under her little hard butt and held her against me.

"No Peter!" She protested: "I am all hot and sweaty please put me down!" And something animalistic bloomed within me.

I licked that thick sweet sweat from the top of her breasts and up under her chin and several steps later I was laying her on my unmade bed: "No Peter ... no I need a shower firs!" And I pulled her top off over her head and literally pealed her tight sweat soaked bike shorts down off from her shapely toned thighs and I watched them turn inside out before pulling them from her tiny little feet.

"Peter! I said I am all hot and sweaty ... now stop it!" She demanded again and she started to playfully wrestle with me, and in that instant I realized that the fact she wasn't so totally submissive is what unleashed the beast in me.

I took both of her small wrists in my left hand and stretched her arms up straight above her head and huffed in the glorious scent of her underarms. I licked the sides and front of her neck, collecting every drop of that savory sweet/salty fluid as I slowly worked my way down between her firm round naked breasts.

When she wiggled in an attempt to pull away, I gently bit her left nipple and softly ordered:" Be still." And she froze.

My hand found the smooth ribbon of a thong's waist band and I let go of her writs instructing: "Don't you move." And as I pulled it down to removed it from deep within the crack of her ass, I noticed the darker wet portion of the purple colored satin crotch where she had literally soaked it through.

Immediately it was under my nose and I could feel the warmth of that wetness on my upper lip and I could smell her glorious, chalky, thick, buttery, heavy floral feminine scent and though I knew that it was impossible and that I was doing my very best, I just couldn't inhale every bit of that moisture out of it.

My morning cock was at full attention, my cords were trying to draw my balls up into my crotch and my lust for her at that moment was concentrated in the longing, aching heat of a ten inch radios around my cock, as if the rest of my mass didn't ever exist.

Though my man head told me to dive in and fuck the shit out of her, my brain told me slow down and not to waist one moment of this sexual wonderment, but to savor it and experience her everywhere in that condition.

It seemed like everything she had to offer me blended with everything she attempted to deny, created an uncontrollable sensual enragement that both empowered and supercharged my ever growing lust.

My hands shaking from the adrenaline rush went under the moist cheeks of her tight little ass and as they scooped her up like drinking gravy from a dinner plate with my face deep in the warm, wet, sweaty fragrance of her womanhood and my heart started pounding so hard in my chest I knew she could hear it.

And I couldn't get enough of her.

It was thick, it was heavy, it was a scent and taste in a sensation I will take to my grave and I couldn't believe that after an hour run that little body would produce such a glorious nectar and I had to force myself slow down to savor it all.

As I strained my tongue to go in even deeper in that hot tight little box, my upper lip felt the little firm point of her clit and I sucked it in and brutally assaulted it with my lip covered teeth and the tip of my tongue.

When I felt all of her little fingers go to the back of my head and into my hair I rose, placed the insides of her little feet on my cheeks and as I went into a forward motion to take her, both of her hands were on my throbbing cock and she guided me to the gates of heaven.

I tried to go slow at first but as I felt the angry head pop past the first of several raised rings in her vaginal wall I knew she was not only ready, but ripe for the picking.

And I started in on one long ride.

I wanted to take her, I wanted to thoroughly satisfy her, I wanted to use up every ounce of her sexual energy and just when I considered rolling her up on the small of her back to invade that tight little anus, her magical vagina bit down hard on my pistoning tool and the microsecond her orgasm flooded warm over my cock and balls, I came in unison with her.

She slowly brought her arms up from my middle back and she cradled my face in her little hands and passionately kissed me with full tongue before licking her own juices from my face.

"We need to get ready to pick up Kay." She breathlessly told me: "Inside or outside for our morning shower?" She asked.

"Your choice this morning." I answered: "It's my turn to bathe you."

She said: "We better hurry, you're not even packed."

And I laughed and said: "We have plenty of time, I have cloths, underwear, toiletries, shaving supplies and rain gear stowed on board. All I need is what I'll be wearing and a bag of Ice until the refrigeration kicks in." And we took our time and enjoyed the early outdoor morning as we shower together.

About eight fifty five we were pulling in Kay's drive and she was waiting at her door with a big smile. After throwing her bag in the back she climbed in the front seat with us and we were off. It's hard t describe how Kay looks at Hamari. It's really not a hungry or predatorial look, but when those crystal blue eyes look on her and gleam, it's a look of erotic and enticing arousal that is hard for me to explain and I can't wait to see how they react together.

Our window table in the main restaurant at Marina Jack was ready when we walked in and the girls had a late breakfast while I put away two dozen bay oysters and we were soon on their skiff headed out on the bay to The Heart of Joy.

"Isn't she magnificent!" Kay squealed over the sound of the wind and the motor as we approached her gleaming navy blue hull. I could tell that Hamari was in total awe when the pilot motored right up to her. I hit the fob as her rear platform lowered the boarding ladder deployed and after he tied us off, he jumped out and we helped the ladies off and I handed him their bags.

I get a real kick out of these collage kids who come down here and work the summer. I loved the expression on his face when I steadied the ladder as the ladies climbed aboard with their tight asses just inches from my face and I made sure that he noticed me look up the leg of Kay's well tailored shorts.

Moments later he was motoring off and I heard Kay say to Hamari: "Come on, I'll show you around before we get in our suits." And I started pulling the covers off the lowered sails and prepared to get underway.

I hadn't really discuss with either of them a destination. Weather reports south of Sarasota indicated storms and though The Heart of Joy is totally sea worthy a rough stormy ocean doesn't make for the most pleasant voyage so I decided that once we cleared the bay, I would head north toward Destin.

With only enough sail to leave the other moored boats in a minimal wake, I was soon in more open water and as the motorized hoists lifted more of her sails she took off.

There is really nothing more exhilarating to me than the wind catching her sails as she grunts and she groans all anxious to show me what she can do and as she cut into the wind and the breeze hit us in the face, we were well on our way. I took the wheel, set the hull perimeter radar to avoid hitting any smaller craft her taller hull design kept from my line of sight and her and I were collectively set on course.

About thirty or so minutes later the girls came up the ladder in their scantly bikinis all glistening from sunscreen and I said: "Hey, I was supposed to supervise your sun blocker application."

Hamari just grinned at me as Kay got a cute little guilty look and responded: "And you would have loved it too. It was quite a pleasant exchange." She giggled and asked: "Where are we going?"

"I thought we would run up to Destin and spend a night or two there, a friend of mine is part owner of The Regatta Bay and The Sailfish Yacht clubs and I was thinking about putting into one of those If one of you would please stow what's left of the ice, the icemaker will be pumping out fresh soon, and I could use a drink."

Kay replied: "It's already taken care of Captain, what would you like? I was thinking a gin and tonic."

I looked at Hamari, she nodded and I said: "All around please but make mine Kettle One."

Keeping the coast in site would put us well over tree hundred miles from our Marina destinations but it was a bright sunny day with clear blue skies, so I decided to strait line it and we headed out in the gulf to keep this voyage down to around two hundred and seventy miles (if I figured right) and that would have us laying in at one of the two marinas right about dinner time and I added the rest of her mighty sails she took flight.

There was no noticeable look of concern on either of the girls faces as we started to lose sight of land and as Kay handed me my drink she said: "I found these in a large wooden box on your galley bar. It had a thank you note from a Jack Graham and Associates and there's a big fruit basket next to it with a bottle of Bookers in the center of it." And she gave me a look and handed me an AVO cigar.

"Oh wow!" I reacted: "I'll make sure that I thank him. He's part owner in Marina Jack and my company helped him with some property tax issues." I told her as I pulled it from the wrapper, trimmed the end and lit it.

Kay smiled her beautiful pure white gleaming smile and said: "I don't want to know."

Right as we reached the point where the blue water met blue sky all the way around, Kay remarked about not wanting a tan line and she walked up to Hamari, whispered something and after making sure that I was watching them both, they removed their tops.

There's just something sexually magical about a sailing yacht. I don't know what it is, but women tend to pull their close of more readily on board. I even had an associate bring his wife for a one day outing and though he always thought that she was a bit of a prude, just as we cleared sight of the shore, she undressed for the two of us. Remarkable.

"Listen you two." I told them, as if my I didn't notice them taunting me with their partial nudity: "You both have fair complexions, stay close to the canopy and out of the direct sun." And they both came up on either side where I was sitting at the wheel, sat up against me and started teasing and playing with my inner thighs.

Several hours in we were starting to encounter other boats on the horizon, a couple of small commercial fisherman and what appeared to be several pleasure craft and I knew from the elapsed time and compass heading that we had to be getting close. I advised the ladies to cover up and as they grabbed their things and went below, I phoned ahead to check on open slip availability and reserve a skiff to take us ashore.

About an hour later I could make out the landmarks I recognized on the horizon and as I headed that direction, I called for the girls to take the wheel so I could start dropping the sails to reduce our speed.

When they stepped up on the deck looking like a couple of Fox News combustors from the show "Out Numbered" on a Florida News assignment, I actually went all wide eyed: "My God lady's ... You look fantastic! You actually had those nice things crammed in the little travel bags?" I asked in order to divert some of their attention away from my over obvious amazement: "You two hold the wheel steady and head directly at that tallest glass building." And I started the process of dropping her sails.

Just under two hours later we were slowly motoring in near The Sailfish yacht club. Though they didn't have a close slip with a dock large enough to accommodate The Heart of Joy, their skiff Captain met us and helped direct me over to where I dropped anchor.

The skiff was new and rather plush and The Sailfish offers a lot of exclusive amenities including fine dining and I was starving. Kay was the first to ask the young skiff operator for his recommendation on a restaurant and I was happy when he didn't hesitate to tell us Boshamps Seafood and Oyster house. I had eaten there several times when I was up north here on business and I loved their steaks and seafood.

We were fortunate enough to get a window seat and I took my chair facing the room to let the girls have the view of the water. You have no idea of how many approving looks my ladies got from the other patrons, but I knew that I would be the one bedding them that night.

The girls shared a lobster roll and they both ordered the yellow fin tuna steak but I went with a dozen fresh bay oysters, my signature New York strip and loaded baked potato.

After dinner, we took our drinks out on the deck and I lit my second AVO and instructed our server to arrange for the skiff to pick us up and takes us back to my boat in about an hour and we sat, chatted and watched the sunset.

On the way back the girls asked if I would bring them back in the morning so they could go through some of the little shops and I said they could do that after we had our breakfast: " I want to take you two to The Donut Hole." I told them

The evening was pleasant, not too hot and once we got back on board, Kay found and opened a bottle of white for her and Hamari to share and I had a Bookers and we talked about everything under the sun until well after ten o'clock when Kay openly announced: "Peter, I think it's time we share your bunk." And when I glanced over at Hamari, she looked at Kay and nodded.

As they hurried below, I toggled on the deck security lights and set the motion activated perimeter alarm and the next thing I knew we were in my cabin and the girls were getting undressed. I said: "Look, I'll be right out, I want to wash off some of this cigar smell." And I went in and showered.

What I saw when I stepped back into my stateroom blew me away. All of the lights were on, the spread had been stripped away and Hamari was under Kay being totally explored by her nose lips and tongue. Her little feet were almost touching the headboard and Kay was nibbling, kissing sniffing and licking her way up the insides of Hamari's legs from the smooth tops of her tony feet.

Their little soft sighing and cooing sounds made my dick repeatedly pulse, starting it's trek to full attention and I sat in my corner chair just to observe and enjoy Kay's actions as she straddled Hamari's pretty face. While easing herself down she looked me directly in the eye with a confident look indicating she needed no approval.

Hamari's little hands came up from her sides and I watched as she slowly brought them around the front of Kay's torso where they ever so gently started to kneed squeeze and compress Kay's ample breasts. The second they went to work on her large perfectly shaped nipples, Kay's head went back and as she looked up at the ceiling she took in a deep breath, eased herself forward to position her ass over Hamari's mouth and from the sounds that she started to make, I knew she was getting that perfect little pink anus rimmed and my heart started pounding in my throat.

In an instant I was on my feet rummaging in the top drawer of the built in chest looking for my leather cock rings. I Quickly located them, sat back down and snapped one tight around the base of my throbbing cock and the second firmly under and around the root of my sack and I grabbed my glass and leaned back to watch the show as I sipped my bourbon.

Now I know that there is at least one angry critic who protects himself with anonymity and continually leaves me a simple "*1 Cuck Shit" comment on everyone of my renditions, as if there was actually something negative about this form of enjoyment. Now this is not an attempt to enrage him any further, but I am here to tell you, that until you actually sit back and watch two extreme beauties like these make out where you are close enough to see every move, hear every breath and smell every glorious scent, experiencing everything as it unfolds live, directly in front of your face, trust me ... you are absolutely not qualified to make that comment.

To put it simply, there in no way in heaven or on earth that any red blooded man, given this exact set of circumstances, wouldn't thoroughly enjoy every aspect of that viewing experience. Especially if he knew (like I do) that he would soon be ball sack deep in each one of them, everywhere.

But enough said about that, so back to the happening.

As the increasing warmth of their flesh caused their pheromones to blend with the mild coconut scent of my sunscreen, they were so far into each other it was as if I wasn't just inched from them and with a raging harnessed hard on, I quietly eased myself up and I freshened my Bookers and sat back and sipped as I witnessed their deep erotic play.

Their movements were pure grace in a style of fluid motion that looked choreographed. It was sweet and tender, no missed beat or a clumsy stutter and as Kay slowly turned her back to me without losing contact with Hamari's mouth, she went into the most exciting sixty-nine that was hotter than anyone could have ever fantasized.

Instantly I was on my knees behind her rimming that tight little anal bud and running my tongue from Hamari's forehead up to Kay's slender tailbone. I pushed my throbbing purple member down to allow my aching big blue head to line up with her pretty little pink bud and for the first time ever, I slowly introduced my raging cock to the tight inner flesh of her picturesque ass and the contact was beyond belief.

Kay's bead flew straight up and out of Hamari's crotch and she grunted in one long low guttural tone as woman possessed and she got up on her elbows and started pushing back against me. Hamari grabbed her swinging breasts and raised her head for her face to go deeper in Kay and as my constant uncontrollable flow of precum lubed her bowel, I grabbed each handful of hip and humped her like a wild dog.

I was up on my feet with that round beautiful statuesque ass between my thighs pumping for all I was worth and as my balls started slapping her vaginal lips and the bridge of Hamari's cute little nose I felt my sack become warm and wet and I brutally shoved it in all the way home and held it at full depth.

Wave after wave of sheer orgasmic pleasurable power shuddered through her hard little fit body and with all my strength I repeatedly swelled my giant head and as her ecstasy started to wane, as slow as I could back out of her, I withdrew while watching her hot pink flesh try to hold on to prevent me from leaving.

Kay still on her elbows and knees was staring at the headboard all glassy eyed and I wasted no time. On my knees in front of her with my feet on the headboard I quickly unsnapped and removed that leather ring. I slid in between Hamari's partially open legs, loaded my dick with her lovely vaginal juices and I ever so gently introduced my aching cock to Kay's open mouth and finished down her throat and over her tongue while listening to her gag and swallow.

12