Mail Order Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The wedding.
14.7k words
4.65
130.6k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time until the wedding seemed to fly by as I made the arrangements. As each day passed Mika's willingness and desire to please me only increased as did our love for each other, which proved to me that I had made the right choice when I picked her to be my slave and wife. About a week before we were supposed to leave, I had taken Mika for the final fitting for her wedding dress when I got a call on my cell phone. It was Ami. I had left a message for her at the hotel desk to call me when she checked in.

"Hello Trevor san," Ami said.

"Oh, hi Ami. How was your flight?" I asked.

"It was very long, but mostly pleasant," She replied.

"Good. You suite is adjoined to the one Mika and I will have. I had your maid of honor dress sent to the hotel, so you'll have to got to the tailor's shop there and make sure it fits right," I told her.

"Ok Trevor san. Thank you," Ami said.

"No, problem. I'd also like you to treat yourself with a trip to the spa and a make over," I said.

"Oh Trevor san, that's too much," Ami protested.

"Nonsense. You're about to become my sister-in-law and I want you to look and feel your best for the wedding. Now, I also left a Visa gift card in your name at the hotel desk so you can do some shopping while you're waiting for us to get there. The card has a five thousand dollar limit on it so go out and have some fun," I said.

"Oh no Trevor san that is too much money. It's not right. You shouldn't spend that much money on me. I will feel guilty," Ami protested.

"Look Ami, I have the money to spend. I have made a few investments so it's not like I'm going to run out of money or anything. I know you probably want to buy your friends and family some gifts, and you'd probably like to get yourself some American style clothes to wear so don't worry about it. The money is already there so use it. It will make me happy. Besides, you're going to need new clothes for when you move in with Mika and me. Look, Mika's coming. I've gotta go. Relax go shopping and have some fun."

"Alright Trevor san, I'll do as you say," Ami replied with an unconvincing tone.

"Good. We'll see you soon," I said, before ending the call.

"So, how do you like the dress?" I asked Mika as walked out of the fitting area.

"It's wonderful Trevor san. I think you will be very happy when you see it on me," Mika said.

"I know I will Mika. You look good in anything," I said.

It was true. Mika looked good no matter what I had her wear. Today, she was wearing a pair of blue denim booty shorts with a black cropped t-shirt that said, "I like Boysand Girls," and showed of her new bellybutton piercing, a sexy curved barbell that had the letters S-L-U-T dangling from four thin chains attached to a doorknocker ring at the bottom of the barbell. A pair of sexy sandals finished of the outfit.

"Thank you, Trevor san," Mika replied, with a slight blush.

"Let's get out of here and go home," I said.

"Ok Trevor san," Mika said happily.

Mika and I left the shop and headed home. When we got there, Mika stripped out of her clothes and set them on the table by the door as soon as she entered the house. I smiled at her as I walked by. She was definitely a true slave at heart.

"Wait for me in the playroom slut," I told her.

"Yes Master," Mika said, as she dutifully obeyed my order and went directly to the playroom to wait for me.

Ami smiled as she looked around the suite Trevor had set up for her, "It sure seems like Mika picked a good guy," She said to herself.

Ami decided to take a bath to help her relax and unwind after her flight. She stripped off her clothes and walked into the large and lavishly appointed bathroom. She looked at her figure in the floor to ceiling mirror that lined an entire wall of the bathroom. Ami knew there were a lot of people who wouldn't find her attractive because she was thin and her breasts were small, but Mika always told her she was beautiful and she liked to think that Mika wasn't just saying it because they were sisters. Ami got into the tub and relaxed in the almost too hot water as she tried to figure out what she should do first. Growing up in Japan under the strict rules of her aunt and uncle she had never had very much freedom and that she could more or less do anything she wanted to she felt more then a little overwhelmed. Ami really hoped that Trevor was really as nice as he seemed to be. She loved her sister more then anything and wanted her to be as happy as she could be.

Mika waited obediently for me in the playroom. When I walked in, her head was bowed and her eyes were down cast to the floor, she had her hands clasped loosely behind her back. I marveled once again at how naturally submissive Mika was.

"From now on, when I tell you to wait for me I want you to be on your knees with your hands behind your back and your head bowed," I said softly yet with authority.

"Yes Master," Mika replied in a soft voice.

"Excellent. Get into position facing the door while I prepare for our session," I said.

"Yes Master," Mika said immediately dropping to her knees and assuming her submissive posture facing the door to the playroom.

First, I took a large black duffle bag from one of the closets set into one of the walls of my playroom. Then, I began filling the bag with the various toys and equipment I would need for what I had in mind. In the bag I included wrist, ankle, and thigh cuffs, and a flogger along with a few other things. When I was done, I slung the duffle over my shoulder and then pulled the clothes Mika was going to wear out of the front pocket of my pants.

"Put these on and follow me," I said, as I tossed the skimpy clothing onto Mika's kneeling lap.

Mika took a quick look at the clothes I tossed her and put them on as quickly as possible. When she put on the white cutoff wife beater tank top the bottom of her breasts could be seen below the bottom of the tank top and her nipples were also just visible through the fabric of the tank top too. Mika's pussy lips formed a very obvious camel toe at the crotch of her red lycra hot pants.

As we walked toward the garage door I said, "Go put on your white canvas tennis shoes and meet me in the car. And don't make me wait to long or you'll be punished."

"Yes Master," Mika said, as she ran barefooted to the bedroom to find the shoes I told her to put on. By the time I put the duffle bag in the trunk and started getting into the car, Mika ran into the garage.

"Ready Master," She said panting slightly.

"Good get in," I commanded.

Mika got in the car on the passenger's side and a few minutes later we were driving down the street. We were driving for almost an hour and I could tell Mika was dying to ask me where we were going but, like a good slave, she remained silent and put her trust in me. Before long, I pulled the car through the gate of a large wooded park I had found several years earlier. We drove through the park for several more minutes before stopping and parking in an empty remote parking area. We got out of the car and I slung the duffle bag over my shoulder and led the way to a nature trail. We walked down the trail for a while until we reached the landmark I was looking for and turned off the trail. We walked about a hundred feet through the woods to a small clearing where I dropped the duffle bag.

"Strip," Was all I said to Mika.

She looked at me questioningly for a second and then looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was there who might see her.

"Why are you hesitating?" I asked clearly displeased. "I gave you an order. I don't care if there's a hundred people looking right at you, if I order you to strip you do it without hesitation," I said menacingly. "Is that understood?" I growled at her.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry master. It won't happen again Master. I promise," Mika said quickly as she stripped out of her skimpy clothing.

"It better not," I said in aggravation.

"Yes Master," Mika said, as she stood nude before me her clothes in a small pile on top of her sneakers.

I tossed her a pair of suspension wrist cuffs and said, "Put these on your wrists." Then, I tossed a pair of ankle cuffs on the ground by her feet and said, "Put those on your ankles."

"Yes Master," Mika said.

While Mika was doing that, I pulled a length of rope with a carabiner tied to each end. I tossed the rope of a thick tree branch about ten feet in the air and let it loop around the branch a few times until it hung at the right length. I pulled on the ends of the rope and the and the branch sagged about an inch, I put my weight on it and the branch sagged couple more inches which was perfect to give Mika some rest when the strain got to be too much for her legs as well giving her some relief in other ways when she really needed it.

"Come here and hold your hand above your head," I told Mika.

Mika did as she was told and I attached the carabiners at the ends of the rope to the rings on her wrist cuffs, forcing her to hold her arms over her head with a only a slight amount of slack for her comfort. Next, I took a 24-inch spreader bar from the bag and attached it to Mika's ankle cuffs forcing her to keep her legs spread apart. Now, not only was she naked and facing the hiking trail but she was unable to run and hide or cover herself up in anyway.

I moved around to see the view from the trail and could only smile. Mika looked so gorgeous and helpless tied the way she was in the small clearing. I moved back over to the bag and pulled out a few more toys for Mika. I attached a Japanese clover clamp to each of Mika's nipples and then to her outer pussy lips. Each clover clamp had a string hanging from it, and at the end of the string was a metal ring I could hang things from or use to pull on the clamps and make them tighter. Next, I attached a two-ounce metal weight to each of the rings hanging from each of the clamps.

"Ughhhhhhh." Mika moaned softly, as she felt the clamps being pulled tighter by the weights now hanging from them.

I stepped back to look at Mika one more time before I added the finishing touch. I went to my bag and took out the last few items it contained and moved back to Mika. I smiled when I saw the disbelieving look on her face, as I bent down and removed the spreader bar from one of Mika's ankle cuffs and then slid a the bottom of a short PVC pipe over the spreader bar. The PVC pipe had a T-junction on one end and a 7-inch dildo at the other, and was able to be slid up or down and then locked into position at the desired height. I slid the dildo end into Mika's pussy. She was very aroused by this time and her wetness had not only saturated her pussy, but was also leaking down her thighs.

"Ohhh," Mika moaned softly once again, as I let about a quarter of the dildo's length penetrate her pussy. It was obvious both by the lustful look in Mika's eyes and the wetness of her pussy that she wanted the dildo deeper inside her pussy.

Mika would have to hang from the branch that was holding her arms above her head with all her weight in order to be able to fuck the dildo more than an inch or two into her pussy. Next, I lubed up a medium sized red butt plug with rubber tassels hanging from the base that could be used to whip or tease my slut with. I slid the lubed plug slowly and gently into her tight little asshole.

"Oh!" Mika gasped, as she felt the cold lube touch her skin.

My nasty little slut looked so erotically sexy bound the way she was in the woods where anyone could walk by on the trail and see her. Just the thought of it was making me hard and then it happened, we heard voices coming up the trail. It sounded like two people, a man and a woman probably a couple out for a nature walk. I moved off to the side so that they'd see Mika first and then me.

"Master! Master! I think someone's coming!" Mika whispered urgently.

"Keep your mouth shut slut or I'll whip your ass raw," I warned her.

A few seconds later a couple, who I guess to be in their mid-twenties, got to the point of the trail where Mika would be visible to them and I heard a gasp from the woman and an "Oh shit!" from the guy.

Mika's eyes were wide with fear, but her pussy was soaked with her arousal. I moved closer to her and stood with my flogger in one hand and my arms crossed.

"Hold on honey I gotta take a picture of this or no one will ever believe us." The man said as he dug in her backpack and pulled out a digital camera.

"Do you mind?" He asked me.

"Not at all," I responded.

The man took a few quick pictures of Mika from different angles before he thanked me and continued with their hike.

"Did you like that slut? Did those strangers looking at you and taking pictures of you like this turn you on?" I asked.

"I-I was scared Master," She answered.

Whap! Whap! I lashed her belly with my flogger and Mika gritted her teeth to keep from crying out. "I also asked if it turned you on slut," I said menacingly.

"Y-y-y-yes Sir Master, a little," Mika stammered.

"I think it turned you on more than a little slut. Didn't it?" I demanded.

"Yes Master," Mika replied softly.

"I thought so," I gloated.

I moved behind her and before she knew what was happening I was lashing my flogger back and forth across her ass cheeks,whap, whap, whap, whap causing Mika to suck in her breath with a sharp hiss. I continued flogging her beautiful ass until it turned to a nice rosy hue. Mika was clenching her jaw shut as tight as she could in an effort not to cry out and draw attention to herself by any hikers that might be in the area, but that didn't stop the tears from running down her face. Even though I wasn't hitting her hard the repeated blows to the same general area were really starting to make her squirm in place, which caused the dildo to move around in her pussy and arouse her even more.

It wasn't until I heard a loud gasp that I looked up and saw a pair of women in their mid-thirties. "Oh my God!" One of the women exclaimed.

I smiled a devilish smile at them and then said, "She's such a little slut isn't she?"

"Oh fuck this is wild!" The other woman said in disbelief.

I smiled my devilish grin again and in a voice loud enough for the women to hear clearly I said to Mika, "Tell them how much of a slut you are."

"I'm a big slut," Mika said softly.

Whap! Whap!I lashed her hard across her shoulders in an X pattern causing her to cry out in both pain and surprise, "AHHHH!"

"Tell them louder so they can hear you," I said firmly.

"I'm a slut! I'm a fucking slut! I'm a big nasty fucking slut!" Mika cried out loudly enough that anyone in a hundred yards could easily have heard her.

"Oh my God! Lets get out of here!" One of the women said with an embarrassed smile on her face and they hurried up the trail giggling like schoolgirls.

After the women left, I started working Mika's back with the flogger for a while until I was satisfied with my work. About two hours had passed since I first tied Mika up in the clearing when heard voices coming down the trail. It turned out to be the first couple that had seen us.

"Hey, they're still here," The girl said, and they came over to the edge of the clearing.

"We didn't think you'd still be here," the guy told us.

I walked over to them and said, "Actually, we're gonna get going soon," when I saw the look of disappointment on their faces I added, "But I was going to bring her off first. If you two wanna help with that you're more then welcome to join us."

"What would we have to do?" the girl asked tentatively.

"Nothing much. Just touch her wherever you want, talk nasty her. She gets off on being humiliated and dominated. You can also pull on her nipple clamps or take them off and abuse her nipples, spank her, whatever you want as long as you don't really hurt her. But if I tell you to stop or you hear her say safeword you have to stop immediately," I told them.

"Not a problem,." The guy said and his wife nodded her agreement.

"Alright then. What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Jim and this is my wife Sandy," The guy replied.

"I'm Trevor and she's Mika, but call her slut. Let's go have some fun,." I said and led them over to Mika.

"Jim was about 5'9" and I'd guess around 170 pounds. His black hair was cropped close to his head, and although he wasn't a bodybuilder, it was obvious that he worked out. Sandy was on the petite side and stood about 5'2" and I'd guess she weighed about 100 pounds. Her hair was light blonde that she had in a ponytail pulled through the back of her white ball cap. Her breasts were unusually large for a woman her size, I'd guess she was at least a big C or maybe even a D cup. Both Jim and Sandy were wearing hiking shorts and tank tops.

"Slut, this is Jim and Sandy, they've never seen a slut as nasty as you, so I invited them play with us before we leave. You will respect them as you do me or I'll have to punish you again," I told Mika.

"Yes Master." Mika replied and then asked, " How should I address them Master?"

"Sir and Ma'am will do for now," I told her.

"Yes Master," Mika said resolutely.

"Oh my God, look at how wet she is! Her pussy juice is running down her thighs!" Sandy said incredulously.

"Damn she's a slut," Jim said and slapped one of her ass cheeks.

"Ahhhhhh," Mika moaned in pain as Sandy took hold of the weights hanging from Mika's nipples and pulled them out towards her.

Jim took hold of the rubber tasseled whip attached to the butt plug in Mika's ass and without removing the plug from her ass he used the tassels to try whip her pussy. It didn't work too well so I handed him my flogger and said, "Here try this."

"Thanks," He said with a grin as he took the flogger from me.

"Just remember what I said before. And don't use it on her lower back, or you could damage her kidneys," I whispered to him so Mika would be unable to hear me.

"Got ya," Jim replied and then swung the flogger between Mika's legs making her jump as the tails hit her crotch and pussy.

"Ughhh!" Mika grunted in pain as Sandy let go of the weights and let them bounce off her belly and swung from the chains attached to her nipples by the clover clamps.

Sandy smiled and then decided to release Mika from the clamps so she could torment Mika's sore nipples with her own fingers.

"Ohhhhh!" Mika cried out in excruciating pain as the blood surged back into her abused nipples.

"Oh. I didn't notice your slut's nipples were pierced before," Sandy commented. "Pain slut huh?" She asked and looked at Mika questioningly.

"Yes Ma'am," Mika said submissively.

"We'll see about that," Sandy said with a wicked grin and took Mika's nipples between her fingers and pinched them as hard as she could. Mika cried out in a silent scream of pain.

Jim stepped closed to Mika from behind and pressed the bulge of his hard cock against her naked ass through his hiking shorts and wrapped his arm around her buddy, his hand holding her just under her belly button and just over her pussy he pulled her body harder against his own. With his right hand he reached around her body and used the flogger I gave him and lashed Mika between her thighs. The tails of the flogger struck just beneath where his hand was holding her hitting her inner thighs, pussy and clit each time he flogged her.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh!" Mika moaned loudly as her hips started moving on their own in an attempt to get more pleasure and penetration from the dildo that was just barely inside her pussy. She hung from the branch with all her weight finally allowing the dildo to fully enter her pussy. Mika bounced up and down on the dildo using her weight to allow her body to sink down on it and causing the ropes to bite painfully into her wrists before straightening her legs to push her body up the dildo only to drop back down on it once again and again.