Mail Order Woman

Story Info
Just what he wanted.
1.2k words
2.21
102.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha is a big lady, especially compared to me. But I like them big. I like being enveloped by their huge tits and strong arms and legs. I also like it that Nat, as I call her, cares little about adapting to her new home here in Idaho. I got her as a mail order bride and I knew she had something of a past. When I first looked at her at the airport in Boise I knew she was just what I needed. She was five feet seven inches tall, one hundred seventy five pounds, with dull green eyes and brassy blond hair and fine pink skin. She wore a short leather skirt and fishnet hose and a sleeveless sweater with broad red and orange horizontal stripes. Her make-up was too heavy and her cheap cologne did little to hide the affects of too many days without a shower and too many cigarettes.

She was pleasant enough, but I could tell that she was not going to be subservient, even in this new setting.

I knew she had been a street girl in a small town outside of Moscow since she was twelve. Now, at twenty-two, she was beyond her earning prime and was looking for a new life in the states.

Ever since my mom had died, about 15 years ago, I had been looking for a strong woman to fulfill some of my needs. I am only five feet five and weigh just 147 pounds. My mousy hair is thinning so I keep it slicked back and long. Since I am often sexually aroused, I have gotten into the habit of wearing adult diapers to absorb the cum that seems to be always leaking from my four inch cock. Unfortunately, the extra padding in my pants forces me to wear a size larger than I need.

The first night I took Nat home, she was very tired and simply stripped and got into the bed. I undressed after carefully folding her clothes, and climbed in to bed behind her. I snuggled my little cock into the crack of her massive ass, but she just grunted and nudged me away with her elbow. I ducked below the covers and was immediately confronted with the odor of a not thoroughly clean ass and vagina. My cock, already at its full length, began to twitch and throb. I waited until she was asleep and then proceeded to give her ass and pussy a loving tongue bath. She swiped at me with her long black enameled nails, but I was too turned on to care.

The next night we went to dinner to celebrate our marriage and her arrival in the US. There were two biker/survivalists drinking beer and playing pool in the back of the place we were eating. Nat told me in broken English that she was a good pool player. The guys were enormous and they looked pretty rough but they said they would play against Nat and me. Unfortunately my cue was a little crooked and too light, so I kept messing even easy shots. Nat just laughed at me and flirted with the other guys.


Finally one of the guys said he would lend me his cue so he left the game. A few minutes Nat left the game too, allowing me to continue playing with the other guy. A little while later I realized that Nat and the first guy were nowhere to be found. His buddy, the guy I was playing against, said not to worry, his friend would take good care of my wife.

An hour later Nat and the other guy came back. Her hose were torn and she had a big shinny area on one of her heavy thighs. Her lipstick was smeared and it looked like she had lost her bra. It is a size 44dd, so I know it had to be around somewhere.

After another game the guy I had been playing with begged out and took Nat outside to have a smoke. His partner and me played for a while longer and then Nat and the other guy came back. I noticed that Nat’s hose were torn even more and there was a big glob of something that looked like snot on her skirt. I told her to clean up that stuff and she just wiped it off with her finger and put it on my mouth. I was then fully humiliated because I realized it was semen. I felt my already hard little dickie explode with rapturous excitement when I realized that my wife had cheated on our marriage. She laughed at my obvious embarrassment and slapped me on the back.

When we got home that night she told me that the two bikers had given her their phone numbers and that she had been invited to one of their club parties next week. When I explained that I didn’t know how to ride a motorcycle, she just laughed and said that it was okay because I wasn’t invited anyway.

The next night she dressed in black leather shorts and boots. On top she had painted on a vest of black latex and you could see her huge nipples through the openings she had left in the painted surface. The vest she had painted on was more like a halter top and she instructed me on how to finish the painting in back so that it looked like a black cut off undershirt. My hands shook as I applied the paint like substance to my lovely wife’s pure white skin.

One of the guys walked in while I was finishing up. He pushed me aside and he gave her a big kiss on the lips.

When they left the guy laughed at my question as to when they would return. “Maybe Monday, little guy.” He sneered. She waved goodbye with her fingers and laughed as she climbed on to the back of his motorcycle.

On Sunday night she came back. She was a mess. Her painted on vest was ripped and snagged, so most of her big titties were uncovered. Her shorts were worn and the waist button was missing. Her hair was dirty and matted looking. She reeked of wine and beer and sweat and sex. She ordered me to draw a bath for her and pushed me aside to grab a quick smoke before getting into the bath. I noticed that her ass was red and raw looking; I wondered how long she had been in the saddle.

When Nat was done bathing she told me to dry her off. I could feel dickie getting excited again as I tenderly dabbed at the moisture on her heavenly body. She again shoved me out of the way as she climbed into the bed. I told her that next week my bid brother was coming to visit. She just asked, “How big is he?”

It was very late, so I kissed her gently; careful to avoid her wicked elbow thrust, and snuggled up behind her. I left my briefs on, with dickie wrapped in a long length of toilet tissue, so that I wouldn’t spunk on her skin.

Your votes and feedback are appreciated.