Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard that mailgirls are just sex toys for the workplace."

"There are companies where the women are sexually available, but SG&T has a firm no touching, no fraternization policy. Health coverage for the mailgirls specifically excludes contraception and maternity benefits. That's not to say that some executives don't get handsy at times, but that's as far as it goes, besides the correction administered by Mistress V."

"I work for the school system and we had a notice about the Corporate Challenge in the staff bulletin. Maybe, I'll sign up this year."

"Well, then you can see how you stack up against mailgirls. If you're looking for a career change I can get you an application. You must be single, female, free of disfiguring marks, and will be judged on your looks by some very pervy men."

Megan drove to the bank Sunday morning reflecting that this was the next to last weekend training session before the race and then all of this madness would be over. She knew Mr Bratz would be pleased, his not so subtle grousing about the time she spent with the mailgirls had been getting steadily more obvious and more frequent of late. An optimist was see this as a sign of how much he valued her work; after two years as a mailgirl Megan was a confirmed pessimist. Two weeks, two weeks -- and it would all be over.

Pre-Mailgirl Racing Team Sunday mornings at the bank were quiet. Only four mailgirls were scheduled for the morning shift and any other bank employees that worked through the weekend tended to arrive late. Only a major flap would cause a large influx early or indeed anytime during the day. Megan had spent many weekends working, usually remotely from her kitchen table over a VPN. But with the lure of naked women on the run, the parking lot was well populated and the coffee shop

doing a booming business.

As Megan walked down the curved staircase to the locker room she looked through the glass walls to see the four mailgirls on duty preparing for their shift and another pair stretching in preparation for the morning run. She wasn't surprised to recognize her sister as one of the pair putting on a show for those fortunate enough to secure a table looking down onto the locker room. There was a stir of excitement behind her as the news spread through the crowd that she would be calling the rest of the team out to where they could be seen for their instructions. Ms Barnes had impressed on her that she was not to disappear into the dormitory. That directive wasn't worth arguing about; she had enough battles to fight.

Mailgirls Fourteen and Twenty-three emerged from the dormitory as Megan entered the locker room. Twenty-two looked up at her sister and commented, "Don't expect too much from Fifteen today, Ms Brooks. She had her send-off Friday night and Ms Barnes had her scheduled all day yesterday. She was left kneeling in the Employee Dining room for more than four hours last evening; my knees feel sore just thinking about it. She's also on the second shift today."

"Felicity, I'll have her run with you today. We're doing repeat one-k's after our warm-up. I raced yesterday so I expect I'll be hurting the last one or two intervals myself."

The other three mailgirls came through the door and Megan announced, "We're jogging the three k loop to warm up, then it's six one k runs no quicker than 3:30, and then another three k loop cool down. Next weekend we'll just run an eight k time trial and two weeks from today it's the race. Any questions?"

"Can you persuade the IT folks to record the Fox 5 special report and load it on the computers in the dorm?"

"I'll talk to them tomorrow. No rain this morning, let's go." and Megan led the parade of seven naked women out of the locker room and up the stairs to the lobby. Cheers burst out from the spectators above and Megan muttered, "Ms Barnes is not going to be happy."

She exited the building still leading when she spotted a group of women clustered around Bob Starnes. The mailgirls paused behind her, donning their shoes and bras after having exited, so Megan made her way forward wondering what was going on. She picked out Charlotte's red hair, but couldn't yet identify any of the others.

Bob looked past his audience and said, "Here's Ms Brooks. I have no objection to any of you participating in the workout today and I'm sure she doesn't either."

The women turned to look at Megan and she started dredging her memory to come up with names. She didn't work directly with any of the trio, but as a mailgirl had interacted with virtually everyone. The skinny Latino worked in Commercial Real Estate, the diminutive Oriental was a teller, and the tall blonde was Mr Schmidt's secretary. Only the third woman met the mailgirl criteria as to looks, but the diamond on her ring finger protected her from a career detour.

"Of course, you can run with us. We're starting with a three kilometer warm-up and then we're running one k repeats. This is the course for the Corporate Challenge"

The Latino declared, "I don't see why mailgirls are being allowed to run, we had a team last year without embarrassing SG&T."

"Their participation was directed by the fifth floor. Since we're hosting the event this year management wanted to field a competitive team and last year we had only one woman finish in the top fifty. They transferred in two men from San Francisco and Chicago, but had trouble recruiting women. In the final time trial we ran the beginning of August five mailgirls ran quicker times than our second fastest last fall and that was without any training. We look to have a much stronger team this year."

"But does SG&T really want to be represented with a group of naked sluts? And these crowds of men leering at them every weekend doesn't project the image I'd want associated with the bank."

Schmidt's secretary -- what was her name? -- announced, "I know that Mr Schmidt was not in favor of this proposal; he cares about the image of the bank. I'm surprised that Corporate HQ hasn't quashed the idea."

Charlotte interjected, "My understanding is that it's been the source of much amusement in Chicago. But, Ben doesn't believe in micro-managing and they're staying out of it."

"Mr Schmidt says this isn't the way the bank operated when Mr Wagenthal was in charge."

"Well, times have changed."

Megan closed the discussion with, "We're heading out on the three k loop in five minutes, that's the blue line. The temperature has eased, but make sure you're well hydrated, ladies." She then turned to scatter the ring of men clustered about the mailgirls at the water table.

Sarah came up to her, "Only two more weeks after today of you getting me out of bed early on the weekend. I start work tomorrow with the new fiscal year so the practice isn't hurting. And you looked good on television, very poised and professional."

"Fortunately, Jeremy saved me before I ran out of canned explanation or had to answer questions. If tv cameras show up at the race I'm definitely letting the communications specialists do their job."

"No chance the cameras would go for Jeremy or anyone from the fifth floor over you. They'd prefer your sister probably, well Mistress V since they still can't show mailgirls on broadcast television."

"Speaking of Samantha, she told me that Fifteen's send-off was Friday night so I'm having her stay with Twenty-three. She's been tapped to spend her final week training the new Thirteen this week before turning back into Amanda. Then off to Chicago the day after the race."

"Good for her. Fifteen never did embrace being a mailgirl. Hopefully, she'll be able to avoid Ms Aldridge."

Bob Starnes then called everyone to the line and the mailgirls, the mean girls, and their escorts started off on the warm-up jog. Most of the mailgirls had no problem staying with Megan and the men, but the trio looked to be working hold on to the back of the group along with Fifteen and Twenty-three.

The crowd roared as the mailgirls returned to the parking lot towards the finish.

Megan let Bob Starnes give the instructions for the workout. "Three minutes and then we start the first of six one kilometer reps. No faster than 3:30, this is a workout not a race. Follow the yellow line around the perimeter of the parking lot. The next rep will start two minutes after the last runner finishes."

Ken and Charlotte led the way on the first circuit, Megan looking back to check the progress of Twenty-three and the trio of clothed women. Bob Starnes called out "three thirty-two" as Ken and Charlotte finished, Schmidt's secretary and the other two struggled home to a cry of "four-o-one."

The trio skipped the third rep which cut the rest interval for the rest of the group leading into number four. Twenty-three and a visibly relieved Fifteen opted out after four, but Megan proudly noted that the other five mailgirls were hanging tough, cheered on all the way by the appreciative spectators. The last run was very tough and Megan trailed in behind the three men and Mailgirl Three, feeling yesterday's race in her legs.

The trio did head out with Sarah and Twenty-three on a last circuit of the yellow line for a cool down, while Megan, Charlotte, the men, and the rest of the mailgirls relaxed with one more trip around the blue line. The sight of the mailgirls unhooking their bras and slipping out of their running shoes before they re-entered the building brought forth the predictable cries of "Take it off" from the crowd trailing the runners up to the steps of SG&T.

"Just two more weeks."

12