mailing the Boss's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Employee takes blackmail to the next level with boss's wife.
1.6k words
3.98
162k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Part Seven-

Mike had carefully chosen the contents of the package he had given Jill. He had also stuck typed notes on everything in the box detailing exactly what was to be done with it. Jill found this out when she arrived home that evening, locked herself in the bathroom and opened the box with great anticipation and a bit of fear.

There was a bottle inside the package intended for her husband David. It wasn't labeled, but Mike's note on the bottle said it was not dangerous and would only make Dave "feel better". Jill was highly skeptical of this and examined the pills in the bottle. She had never seen any exactly like these and put them back in the bottle. The note mentioned "mixing these with coffee" or some other morning beverage. Jill set them aside and moved on to the other items in her "gift" package.

Mike sat on his couch at home and replayed the video on his computer screen. He finished off his beer as he watched with great satisfaction as the nearly naked woman in the video turned her back on her lover and curled up with her blanket on her side of the bed. The man was clearly agitated and sported an erection that was ready for some action. Frustrated the man tried in vain to get the woman to again pay him some attention. She remained unmoved and quiet though and finally the irritated and horny man covered himself up and tried to go to sleep. He tossed and turned for several minutes and eventually lay still. Mike popped open the cap on another bottle of his favorite beer, lifted it for a momentary toast to success of his video and then hit the play button to start it all over again. How he relished the moment when David was spurned and looked with longing frustration at his wife's back as she lay there beside him!

David momentarily wondered if something was wrong with him. Energy seemed to pulse through his veins. His heart was fluttering and his legs were a little unstable. His penis seemed to grow at the mere vision of even a woman with any attractive features at all. At the gas station, for instance, he had stared almost uncontrollably at the register attendant with the with large boobs and plain face who had taken his money. Sure, she was a bit older than he and looked uncomfortable in her work uniform, but David had been ready to take her there on the spot. He had thought about her and the way her uniform had clung to her boobs all the way to work. At work his lovely wife whom he had probably not found so attractive in several years gave him absolutely no attention, even when in the privacy of her office he had showed her the bulge in his pants. To no avail. She had seemed nervous around him - unlike her behavior since they had been married. And finally at the restaurant where he had eaten lunch alone, David had been absolutely smitten by the cute college girl who had taken his order. The way her skirt had hugged her hips and backside still haunted his mind. And she had smiled ever so nicely at him! Never in his life - at least in the last several years - had he been so close to exploding in sexual frustration. What was wrong with him?

Jill walked on her toes as she entered the office, carefully placing one foot in front of the other and avoiding facial contact with any of the employees. Her face was surely red as could be and she took special care not to even glance in the direction of Mike's desk or near the break room. The last thing she wanted was to see his grin at her predicament. Her skirt rode up and down her shapely legs as she stepped into her office. It was much shorter than she would ever have picked out on her own. However, its selection had not been her choice. She cursed herself again at having gotten in such a situation. Then a shock of pleasure nearly sent her over the edge and she had to pause just to breath. She was barely inside her office and shut the door rather hard and leaned back against the wall, exhaling heavily.

Mike gathered up every ounce of confidence he could and strode into Jill's office. It had been more than an hour since Jill's suddenly high-strung husband had exited the building and Mike felt it safe at last. Files in his arm, he quickly rapped on her door and entered.

Jill was a mess. Every time she moved, bolts of pleasure seemed to emanate from within her. She was afraid to look down under her skit for fear of what she would find. She dabbed a napkin to herself every half hour or so to contain things. Above all, she tried to be completely still and not think of anything remotely sexual. That effort was shot to pieces when she heard a quick knock on her office door and in stepped Mike.

She jumped at the sound of his knock and appearance and that again sent signals of pleasure through her body. This was unlike anything she had ever felt and the novelty of it combined with the tenseness of her situation was unnerving. She had to do something about all of this soon!

Mike immediately saw her flushed face and obvious discomfort and grinned as he closed the door behind him and stepped towards her desk. Jill immediately stood up and seemed to almost double over in pain or pleasure as she did, falling into her chair and obviously trying to collect herself. Mike couldn't believe how well everything had worked as he sat down in the chair facing across Jill's desk.

"Jill, you did very well," Mike smiled broadly as he folded his hands in front of him and took in her disordered state. She was incredible, he remarked to himself. How had she ever ended up with the likes of someone like David who obviously did not appreciate her?

Jill had her head almost on her desk and didn't respond to Mike's words. In fact, she thought about little except trying to maintain a bit of her dignity and ignore the man - her employee - who sat before her and seemed to control her world about then.

"I want you to walk over here, Jill," Mike said to her.

Jill thought about it for a second, decided there was no way to refuse him and slowly lifted herself off her chair, trying to move her thighs as little as possible. She eased around her desk and stood in front of him, heart pounding and blood pumping.

Mike simply took her all in for a few moments, watching her breasts as she tried to regain her composure, her slightly quivering thighs and gazing at her beautiful flushed face. He loved her exactly as she was at that moment and hesitated to spoil it.

"Come closer and straddle my knees, Jill. I want your legs on either side of my knees as I sit here," Mike gulped as he made his own command, his heart going quickly and hands wet with sweat.

"Good. Now lift up your skirt a bit, babe," Mike said to her in a whisper, trying to lock this imagine into his mind of his boss Jill straddling his closed legs in front of her desk, her feet spread wide apart on either side of him and her face red looking down at him. Jill's dark hair fell around her shoulders and Mike strained to control himself.

He touched her legs about mid-thigh, just below where her skirt met her parted thighs. Mike let out a gasp at the pleasure of it all and Jill nearly did likewise.

"Have I ever told you how absolutely gorgeous you are, Jill," Mike said as he slid his hands upwards beneath her skirt.

Jill jumped a bit and goose-bumps rose on thighs as she felt stranger's hands run up her leg. She shuddered as they touched her inner-thigh. When they met the sensitive skin between her legs and pushed up further she felt the rubbing sensation within her grow.

Mike reached a finger inside of her, reveled in the gasp she let out, and felt the beaded chain at last. Delaying for a few moments and rubbing against her tight walls, he tugged on it slightly and felt Jill almost collapse on his shoulders. He could feel her breath on his neck as he slowly pulled the chain downwards out of her. It as completely wet as it popped out of her. One bead after another was pulled through her slick skin and into his hands. As he jerked the last of it into his palm, Jill quivered and fell onto his shoulders. Tears stained the back of his grey dress jacket as she moved against him and cried a bit.

At last he moved to stand up and Jill straightened herself, pushing her skirt down and regaining her footing in front of Mike. He looked down at the wet beaded string in his cupped hand and grinned at the beautiful mess of a woman standing before him. Never had he seen anything to match this. Bending forward and reaching upwards with his hand he touched his lips to the beads and then bent down and kissed Jill on the mouth.

She felt his lips brush, then crush against her and for the first time tasted him. Jill also tasted her own strong desire on his lips, then his tongue, as he pushed into her mouth. She leaned back against her desk, breathing it all in. And then it was gone as he withdrew from her.

Mike stepped back, bouncing the wet beads in his palm, stepped towards the door and was gone.