Mailroom Girl

Story Info
Mickey Bliss gets a surprise.
3.2k words
4.35
32.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sofielowe
sofielowe
6 Followers

Mickey Bliss had no idea where he left his iPad. He'd been working late all week so maybe, just maybe, he left it at the office. Those fantasy football picks had to be in by midnight tomorrow. They'd be eating Q and drinking brews all day while they logged them in at the annual Nashville Pork, Pad, and Draft Party. It was gonna be a blast.

It was one a.m. and he grumbled as he swiped his office pass card and the door opened. He remembered that his desk was a mess. Even if the iPad was on it, he'd have to dig for twenty minutes to find it. What was that? He heard a soft whimpering sound as he passed through the lobby lounge.

"Hey, somebody here?"

Whimper. It sounded like a girl, but he knew the cleaning service was done by now.

"Hello?"

"Eek!"

"Oh my freakin' god, Emily! You scared the crap out of me!"

Emily Baranski jumped up from the sofa wearing a long white t-shirt. The cotton was thin. Even in the dim light from the street lamps Mickey could see right through it. Her tits were bare beneath it. And there they were, the oddest long things protruding from them. Oh my god were those nipples? They were! They were huge, puffy, easily one and a half inches long, and Mickey couldn't take his eyes off of them.

"What, are you sleeping here?!"

"Mickey, listen, I'm really sorry. Please don't get upset. I didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Don't you live with your parents?"

Emily was a really homely girl. She worked in the mailroom and though she was just eighteen, and not really stupid, she didn't seem to be aiming for college.

"Yes, I still live with my parents but I'm hoping to get away from them. My dad is angry with me. They don't even know where I am right now."

Emily was part of a large odd family. Mickey ran into them once at the Kroger in Donelson. The whole family was at the store together; they always went everywhere together, as a group. Her mom smiled sweetly, but her dad didn't say a single word. He just stared while Emily explained that Mickey was one of the partners at the accounting firm. They dressed strangely, like they lived in an alternate universe that was stuck in the fifties. Emily wore long skirts and loafers every day, no makeup, no jewelry, every article of clothing very plain. The whole thing was totally cultish.

"So what's your dad so mad about?"

"I'm not supposed to talk about it, but I'm so upset!"

Emily scrunched her eyes tight and stomped her right foot.

"Hey, calm down. Let's talk a minute. What's going on?" "Well, you know we're religious, right? And I am too, really I am. I love Jesus so much! But I don't want to marry that guy!"

"What guy? Why are you getting married at eighteen anyway?!"

"We all get married at eighteen. It's what we do at our church. The guy is Clarence. He's my dad's friend from high school and he's old."

"How old?"

"Forty!"

She scrunched her eyes closed again. Emily was clearly distraught.

"Emily, calm down! It's going to be all right. We'll figure this out. You don't have to marry anyone."

"But we all do. We're supposed to get married as close to our eighteenth birthdays as possible. They've spent lots of time and energy grooming us, and the birth control isn't cheap."

"Birth control? But you're so religious, why are you on birth control?"

"Yes, they have to make sure we're not having...you know...relations with anyone. We can't even go places alone with guys our age. Just in case somebody slips up, they can't have them turning up pregnant by some young punk. That's what they call them, the young guys, punks. They're all young punks to the grown ups. And Clarence is 40! He's so old! And he's not even cute! I just can't do it!"

"You're not going to marry anyone now, I promise. We'll get you to someplace safe."

"And I can't let any more moms and aunts look up my dress, either! It's just crazy!"

"Why are they looking up your dress, Emily? Do they let you make out with other women, just not guys?"

"Eew, not that way! We'd get excommunicated for that. They have to make sure we're cultivating 'good marital habits.' Our men like their women clean shaven. It makes us seem fresh and young."

"Oh, sorry I asked."

"I'm the one who's sorry."

Emily started to sob softly as she wiped the first tears from her face. Mickey scooted over and put his arm around her. His fingers accidentally grazed one of her oddly long nipples. He felt his cock waking up with a start.

"There, there.

He stroked her back as she leaned her head to his chest sobbing.

"Just cry it out. I'm not going anywhere."

Emily continued to sob, at first hard, then softer as she steadied herself.

"It really does feel crazy. I see other girls my age at the grocery store and they look so carefree. They're all getting ready for college. I would love to go to college!"

"Then go! That's what you're supposed to be thinking about! Getting married at eighteen is nuts!"

"I haven't even kissed a boy, not even once. I think about it a lot, but it has never happened. And Clarence is forty! Who'd want to kiss someone who's forty?!"

Mickey laughed, "Ha! I'll be forty next week. I don't think anyone wants to kiss me, either"

"What, you? No way you're gonna be forty! I bet lots of girls want to kiss you. I thought you were 26, and that's not old at all. I would totally kiss a boy who looked and acted like you ... if I even knew how to kiss. They don't tell us anything about how to do that stuff. They say," in a mock booming voice, "that's for your man to teach you and not until then!"

Emily always looked so homely with her huge glasses. Her hair was a drab, mousy brown. But in the dim light tonight with her glasses off, her brown eyes looked big and soft. Her bare, wet lashes were so long. Her smile was almost pretty now that her braces were off. She barely looked homely at all.

"Wow, never even kissed a boy at 18; that's a new one. Here's what were going to do, I'm going to take you home with me tonight. You can sleep in my guest room; tomorrow you'll sleep in. Monday afternoon I'll have Margaret take you to a shelter. You'll keep working in the mailroom until we can find you another mailroom to work in, one they won't know about. But your job is safe. Now, don't even worry about changing. I'll take you straight home."

"Mickey, thank you so much. How will I ever pay you back? Ha, I can't on my mailroom salary."

"Don't worry about that. We'll get you into school, too. Who knows how much money you'll make."

Mickey smiled and punched her softly on the shoulder. Her long nipples shook under the thin white T. Mickey licked his lips and didn't bother to hide it. God, he loved titties. Mickey stood up and Emily followed.

"Get your things and let's go."

"Thank you so much, Mickey."

Emily leaned in and hugged him softly. Mickey felt the long puffy nipples against his chest. It was such an odd feeling. She hung on while Mickey held her, rubbing her back softly with his large hands. His hands finally stopped as he held her lower back firmly. His hands around her waist, gently, he pulled her a little closer.

"Mmm, gosh this feels good. I've never been this close to an attractive guy. You really don't look forty, Mickey, I promise. Let me look at you for a minute."

Emily leaned back to take a good look. Mickey's large, strong hands still firm on her small waist. Her upper body was thin, her waist tiny, but her hips and thighs were full and rounded, a real pear shape. Her ass was firm but sexy. Her legs always looked sturdy under those long skirts. Not fat, but not muscular in a manly way, just softly curved. Emily gazed at Mickey's face curiously looking for signs of forty. Then her eyes glowed admiringly.

Emily, softly, "You really don't look forty and, gosh, I love your lips. I would love to kiss you. Would you mind being the first boy I kissed, Mickey?"

"Emily, you're very sweet. No boy would mind being your first kiss."

Emily leaned back in, clinging once more. There was a sweet desperation to it, and there were those long freaky nipples, firm but softly pushing into his chest. Then in one moment it happened; Mickey's cock got rock hard. She was 18, on the pill, and never-before-fucked. That had to be one tight pussy.

"Emily, I don't want to confuse things. You don't want to kiss me."

"Yes, yes, Mickey, I really do. I'm not scared any more. I know everything's gonna be ok. Please show me how to kiss. Please teach me."

Mickey leaned in and kissed her softly. At first, just a peck, then a deep lingering kiss. Emily kissed back. Mickey bit her lower lip gently. Emily's tongue licked his lips, softly, playfully, before leaning in to kiss him again. Mickey's cock throbbed.

"Ok, now we're going to make some little circles around each other's tongues. After that, just go with it, not too wet or dry. We'll just be exploring each other's mouths."

Emily didn't need more than that. She was even sucking his tongue a little. This kissing thing was good for her. It was good for him, too. He slid his hands up and down her sides and felt the roundness of the sides of the her tits with his palms as her long nipples got even firmer on his chest.

"Oh, Mickey, don't stop. I can't get pregnant so there's nothing to worry about. You can sleep in with me tomorrow."

Mickey took her hand and led her back to the sofa. It was really wide, perfect for fucking. But Mickey wanted something more first.

"Sit up a moment, baby."

No questions, as she complied. Mickey slid the gauzy white T over her head. The tits were small, firm, beautifully shaped. Propping her head up slightly as he lay her down, Mickey hovered over her quivering body. Emily kept on kissing until Mickey leaned her head back and began to kiss down her neck. His hands moved from rubbing her sides to rubbing her weird nipples with his flat palms. Her tits were small but well rounded, firm, about the size of tennis balls. He squeezed them gently, then firmly, one tit in each of his hands. Fuck, they felt good with those freaky things flopping around at the end. What the fuck was up with those nipples! Mickey pulled on them slowly, the entire length. They were freaky but he was so hot for her. Mickey knew he was gonna suck those fuckers raw.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Mickey"

"Yes, it does baby, and you are ravishing."

Emily stopped and pulled his face toward her and kissed him deeply, provocatively.

"Then ravish me, please. I want it so bad."

Mickey started kissing her clavicle, then moved assuredly down to the tops of her tits. He kept squeezing them, feeling the roundness in his hands. Just a perfect handful of tit in each hand. Mickey started to play with the long nipples, biting them a little, then licking, then pulling them out in long slow sucks. His cock got harder still. That was it, he just dug in sucking. Fuck, it was good. His right hand slid down to her pussy. Leaning out, he pulled on the long nips while taking a good look at her pussy. There it was, the street light streaming through the window on it. The lips were the same color as the nipples, the prettiest, palest pink he'd ever seen. Mickey started to stroke it. She'd done a great job waxing. It was so smooth and soft.

"Mmm."

Emily was in another world. Mickey whispered in her ear,

"Baby, I'm going to finger fuck you now. I'll be very gentle, but it may hurt a tiny bit. Is that ok, baby?"

"Mmm-hmm. Please do it, Mickey."

Mickey slid down and kissed her belly as he stroked her soft, naked, never-fucked cunt. Damn, this was awesome. He couldn't believe this was happening. Mickey kissed lower. Kissed the pussy lips. Fuck, they were sweet. He slid his finger into the pale, sweet softness. God, she was soaking wet.

"Mmm. Oh, oh. Mmm."

Mickey began to softly finger fuck her as her moans grew louder. He couldn't stand it. He had to suck on that pussy. Mickey's tongue was on it, nibbling, kissing, licking, finger-fucking, and sucking her fully engorged clit. He started to tongue fuck her. He had a really long tongue. Emily moaned louder still. She was going to come. Mickey finger fucked her deeper and felt his fingers hit the hymen. She cried out panting,

"Oh, my god, it hurts, but don't stop! Please don't stop. Mickey!"

"Shh, shh. Okay baby, we're not going to stop, I promise. But I want to show you something now. Mickey stood, moving closer until his crotch was near her face.

"Do you see that?"

"The big bulge?"

"Do you know what it is?"

"It's your penis, right?" Emily giggled.

"You could call it that, but I prefer to call it my cock. And that's what I want you to call it, too, okay? Can you say 'cock,' baby?"

"Sure, it's your cock," she said, smiling.

"I want you to take a good look at it and tell me if you still want me to put my cock inside you."

Mickey slid his boxers down slowly. His cock was raging. He was never the biggest guy in the locker room shower, but when he got hard, it was a different story.

"Wow, Mickey, it's beautiful."

"What's beautiful baby? Tell me."

"Oh, god, Mickey your cock is beautiful and I want it so bad."

Mickey took Emily's hand and wrapped it around his cock. She gazed at it longingly, pulling gently as if it were the only natural thing to do. It was the most natural thing to do to a raging cock. Mickey squatted down beside her, kissing her carefully.

"You're sure that's what you want?"

"Oh, Mickey, I know it's going to feel so good."

"It will, but it's going to hurt first. Will you be ok?"

"I want you so bad. I know I'll be ok. I promise."

"Okay, baby, hang on. Hang on because you're about to be fucked."

As Mickey moved to mount her he had to stop. The long spindly nips were no longer spindly. They had plumped into the most gorgeous long, puffy nipples. Mickey loved puffies more than anything and he had to suck them. As Emily continued to pull on his cock Mickey sucked the most amazing puffies he'd ever touched. They were long before. Now they were still long but fuller, rounder, jutting softly out into space as if they were looking for someone to suck them and, by God, they had their man. Mickey sucked so hard, played with them with his tongue and sucked harder until he couldn't stand it any more, he had to fuck her. So he started. First, he rubbed just the head of his cock into her wet little cunt. God, it was tight.

"Oh, gosh, Mickey. That feels so good. Is it in yet?" "Not yet baby. Just giving your pussy a little taste. Now, here we go."

Mickey pushed it in, just the head. He fucked her with just the head for a while.

"Mickey, it feels so good! More, I need more."

Emily pushed her hips up but Mickey pushed her back down before giving her another inch. God, she was tight.

"Mmm. Oh gosh. Don't stop."

Mickey pushed in deeper and gave her a little more cock. He already knew this sweet fuck wouldn't be a one time thing. He grabbed her round ass and squeezed it hard as he pushed almost all of his cock slowly in. He felt the tip of his head pressing against the hymen.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yes, Mmm. Yes. It hurts a little but I want it so bad. Please don't stop, Mickey."

Mickey's hands were full of her soft round ass. He held on tight as he pushed through the hymen. He felt it snap against his cock.

"Ow! Oh! No, don't stop. Mmm. Fuck me, Mickey. Fuck me harder."

Mickey had only fucked one virgin, Olivia. He'd almost forgotten what that was like. Or maybe he'd been trying to forget what it was like. This was so sweet, so tight, so wet, and she wanted it so bad. This was such good pussy. Mickey squeezed her round fleshy ass. He was fucking her in a perfect rhythm. God, it was good. Emily was pulling herself into him. Now she was hanging on his ass, too, really getting it. The next thing he knew her moans were even louder.

"Oh, oh my gosh, Mickey, what's happening to me?! This feels so good. Fuck me harder, please. Oh, oh, Mickey, don't stop, don't ever, ever stop."

Mickey was listening to a virgin's first orgasm and it was huge.

"It's called cumming, baby. You're about to cum. I'm going to fuck you sweet and make you cum so hard."

He felt his cock readying, he couldn't stop it. He was getting this fuck. Oh, yeah. As Emily screamed words he always wanted to hear, Mickey continued to fuck in this perfect rhythm. He couldn't hold it back any longer. The base of his already big rod bulked up one last time as he headed for the kill. He felt his cock shoot the first part of what had to be one of the biggest loads of his life. His cock was so big and so hard and it kept throbbing and pumping for what felt like five minutes. Emily collapsed, whimpering sweetly while his cock kept spewing into her. Mickey collapsed, too, both of them gasping, then kissing, and finally, laughing. Mickey hugged her as she beamed up at him, smiling with her newly straightened teeth.

"You were really something, baby. Are you doing ok?"

"I've never been better in my life. Thank you so much, Mickey."

"Cmon, let's go home and get some rest."

Emily bounded up and got dressed. She never stopped smiling.

"You know what else we're gonna do?"

"What?"

"We're gonna go shopping! How would you like to have a pair of blue jeans?"

Not a word. Emily just smiled triumphantly. She'd never even worn pants. Mickey knew they would both sleep hard. He was just glad he'd remembered the bar mops in the closet. Even a tiny bit of blood might be hard to explain. Now he had to find that iPad for his fantasy draft. If only he could just stop thinking about sucking on those freaky, puffy nips!

sofielowe
sofielowe
6 Followers