Maintaining the Bond

Story Info
In a female led society, males are the slaves...
3.2k words
3.79
22.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Maintaining the Bond

The city thrummed with life, encased in tall, stone walls that many claimed were impenetrable. The ladies of the city treated it as a private joke amongst themselves, something akin to a flashing smile, dazzling for a moment but swiftly forgotten as one moment melded into the next. It was market day and every main street heaved with carts and stalls, the bright colours boasting delicacies and everyday essentials alike, the array of foods on display far beyond compare. A citizen could never want for anything, between the bountiful supplies for purchase, safety provided and ready stream of lower classes - not truly citizens - taking care of each and every menial task they could dream up. A grey-skinned lizard, her tunic hanging loose in the building heat, hissed at a passerby, a small labourer, without the coin to spend on her delicate trinkets, fiercely guarded for those deemed worthy. For even in a city such as this one, there was a hierarchy and the pecking order always had to be adhered to.

Amongst the bustle of the city, the temple was a comparative centre of calm. It was not the only one of its kind within the city walls, yet it was the most well known and renowned for solely producing the finest, its bonds unrivalled. The temple overseer paced through the entrance, which was flanked with twin pillars, hastily allowing a tan cloak to slip from her shoulders. The mare did not mind that it had fallen: one of the slaves would collect it soon enough, replacing it with a fresh garment for when she required its use. Wearing a flowing, white dress that fell across the tops of her thighs, the equine held herself proudly, hooves bare as they clip-clopped lightly across the worn, familiar stone.

Where the floor gave way to lush matting, the mare tilted an elegant muzzle and folded on to a low recliner where a hard-backed book sat as if awaiting her pleasure. Crossing one fetlock over the other, she opened it to the last entry, trailing a hoof-tipped finger down the page until the bonds for the day were accounted for. She frowned, tugging the dress down so that it sat more comfortably beneath her bared left breast, cupping and lifting the small, round globe, tipped with a pink nipple.

Claws clicked on stone, echoing down the hall, and the mare's head turned to observe the approach of a small blue jay, his feathers preened to perfection. The avian kept his head lowered to such a degree that his darker beak brushed over the white chest feathers, drawing attention to how he was devoid of any form of clothing. Clothing was not something that the lower classes required, least of all within the bounds of the temple. Males had never laid claim to possessions. Raising a perfectly groomed eyebrow, the mare glanced between the bird and the book, taking in the blue jay's specifics exactly as they were noted in the ledger and her memory.

"At last." The mare shook her head, fingers twitching restlessly across the back of the book. "I expected you on time."

The blue jay's cheeks took on a warm tinge and he kept his eyes fixed firmly on the floor between his clawed feet. Maintaining one's place was ever important and the little avian did not dare speak in the presence of the temple overseer, although they were on familiar terms after many bonds. In the past, the mare had spoken to him, merely to pass the time, though any conversation had been decidedly one-sided. The blue jay rarely found the courage to speak in the presence of an overseer. If they had time at their disposal, the mare would talk about anything that came to mind, her voice washing over the blue jay who found comfort in its rhythmic tone. Once, but only once, the equine had imparted a name to him: Amethyst Scale.

Even though the blue jay would never be in a position to address the overseer by name, it was nice to know who handled his bonds. Understanding her impatience to proceed, the blue jay crossed his wrists behind his back, head remaining respectfully bowed.

"Down," Amethyst instructed, eyes following the direction of her words. "It would not do to delay. On your back this time."

Keen to obey - the coming duty was pleasurable for the blue jay too - the bird dropped to the rug, stretching out his arms and legs in opposite directions. His back pressed to the rug, shoulders resting on the harder, stone floor, and the bird laid perfectly still, feathers bristling. How could he not anticipate what was to come when only exotic and erotic memories danced through the blue jay's mind? Shivering, the bird glanced from side to side, tail feathers spread flat against the rug, which was soft to the touch, the sensation a rare luxury in the life of breeders or labourers. The blue jay counted it extremely lucky that the bonds were not counted among the latter job specification.

Slipping from the recliner in one fluid motion, the mare stood upright, reaching her fingertips down to her thighs in a quick stretch. Amethyst paid little to no attention to the bird except to step around his feathered form as if he had become part of the temple furniture, a being unworthy of consideration as an equal or even another with thoughts of his own. She was only careful to avoid knocking the bird with her hooves while retrieving the chosen items for this particular bonding - he would, of course, have to be restrained. It would not do to damage a breeder: ones of suitable temperament and physicality were a rare enough find as it was.

Squatting with her knees tucked to the side, Amethyst delved into a low cupboard that doubled as an implement of restraint with metal rings bolted into the sides. The surface was not padded, however, proving that the comfort of the lower classes with the fortune to be bound to the bench was not a high priority. The blue jay almost felt a pang of disappoint that the mare had ordered him to the ground and not on to the bondage bench. Many exciting bonds had been spent strapped firmly to that very bench and he closed his eyes briefly, losing himself in imaginings.

In a flash, the mare was at the blue jay's side, depositing a set of manacles on the floor with the erotic and decisive clink of metal on stone. She pushed the bird's arms back to his feathered sides so that his elbows made a sharp angle and hooked the manacles into O-rings bolted into the stone, spaced a short distance apart for easy restriction. As she worked on his wrists, Amethyst snorted gently.

"Today," the mare continued as if there had been no break in conversation, lastly fastening the manacles around the blue jay's wrists with quick, practiced movements. "Today we have a very special bond for you, little one."

Cocking his head curiously, he asked without words for the mare to continue, understanding that she may not choose to answer. Knowing the bird's quirks well enough, Amethyst smiled, tracing a paw through his feathers where they changed from blue to white.

"A grey parrot," Amethyst nodded, satisfied that her charge was secured. "One who likes to go by 'Feathers', I am told. A lovely member of the upper class - volunteered for this many moons ago. It will be nice to see what offspring are produced from such a breeding."

The mare smiled, her lips tugging up at the corners.

"The combination of colours..." Amethyst mused as if speaking to someone else over the blue jay's head. "They should be spectacular."

On the other side of the temple, one of the many doors swung open, the heavy wood grating against the floor in a manner that announced the arrival of the one so discussed. Amethyst tapped two fingers against the ground, remaining in the elegant squat for a brief moment while she took stock.

"Speaking of which..." The mare murmured, straightening and glancing towards one entranceway - where the public could enter - flanked with twin pillars. "I do believe this is the African Grey I am waiting for."

The subject of Amethyst's patience strutted confidently between the pillars, her claw taps oddly uneven. Her talons were almost entirely missing on one foot, though the parrot did not appear bothered by their absence. A set of bright red tail feathers fanned out behind the avian, who was as bare of clothing as the male at her feet, and Feathers' beak clacked in greeting, unable to quite form a smile to match the mare's. Huffing air out through her flared nostrils, Amethyst shook her head twice in quick succession.

"Are you prepared?" The chestnut mare asked Feathers, tapping one hoof upon the ground as if overcome by a sudden muscle spasm. "You are late, Feathers. Is that how you prefer to be addressed?"

The parrot laughed, her eyes closing in time with the musicality of it.

"Oh, I have come straight from home," Feathers' tail twitched. "I am bathed but it will take a few moments to prepare myself for the bonding. I hope that is not an inconvenience, Overseer, I will have my body ready shortly."

The chestnut mare stiffened, adjusting the dress while composing herself. There was always one that was late, but it could not be helped, the mare supposed with an irked tail-swish.

"It is gone noon. I have many bonds to oversee today."

Amethyst sighed: there was nothing to be done. Feathers shifted from foot to foot, head tilted sheepishly.

"Very well," the mare spoke at last. "I will ensure your partner is prepared while you do what you must."

Feathers nodded, having the good grace to look apologetic for arriving late. The parrot could not help, after all, that life continued on whether a bond was taking place or not; there were many at home that required attention. Taking the place previously occupied by the equine on the recliner, she stretched out both legs, sighing as tense muscles released. One did not have many opportunities to relax with a life as busy as hers, though Feathers would not have had it any other way. The African Grey had a claw in everything that went on in her household, as exhausting as it was.

It only made the bonds so much more pleasurable.

Slipping a feathered fingertip down her toned stomach, the parrot inhaled sharply, cool air brushing over her exposed sex, teasing with a patient touch. The African Grey shuddered bodily: oh, it had been far too long indeed. Exploring the body that she had neglected - why, since the last bond - the Feathers' heartbeat fluttered and she stroked the outer labia, tracing around her clit, which was half-concealed beneath a pale grey hood that was the colour of the her skin.

Feathers' distraction allowed the mare to work on the blue jay uninterrupted and, with a flick of her long, red tail, the mare sank into a low crouch at the male's side. Looking nervously between the mare and the parrot, the blue jay shifted, abruptly aware of cold metal on his feathers, reminding him once again of just how helpless he was. It was a strange sensation to be restrained but one that the he had become used to over the years, though would never be certain whether this was for better or for worse, to know what it was like to lose control over one's own body.

The blue jay swallowed a squawk, having lost track of the situation, as Amethyst's paw suddenly dropped to the small slit on his lower abdomen, which was framed with soft, white feathers. Smiling to no one in particular, the mare teased, patiently easing his shaft from within the willingly parting slit. The dark member pushed into Amethyst's paw and she closed her fingers around the solid length, pumping the shaft slowly until the bird gave a strangled cry, arching up into her touch.

"It takes so little to make one of them eager for a bond."

Amethyst chuckled lightly, addressing the parrot rather than the blue jay whose shaft throbbed against her paw. Blushing, Feathers' head snapped around, eyes glazed.

"Ah...yes," Feathers flushed, fingers buried between her spread thighs, the scent of feminine arousal rising in its potency. "They are very susceptible to that...are they not?"

Feathers shook her head as if to clear it and Amethyst raised an eyebrow, noting how the parrot had slipped down the recliner, her claws planted firmly on the floor to help her thrust into her own soaked paw.

And that would not be why you are so worked up now, would it, my dear? Amethyst thought, turning away so that the parrot did not catch the amusement flickering across her muzzle

"I believe you are both prepared for the bond," Amethyst said, privately adding that Feathers was more than ready to be penetrated. "Feathers, please continue. I must record the breeding, as you know."

"Of course, overseer."

Feathers' beak bobbed in acknowledgement and the delicate parrot dropped to the mat beside her 'partner' in a flutter of grey feathers. Permitting the two to proceed as they would - though Feathers was the one truly calling the shots - Amethyst sank gently on to the recliner, tail flicked haphazardly over the back as a cool breeze kissed her sex. Feathers leaned over the avian, who abruptly appeared very small in comparison, and clacked the edges of her rounded, black beak together, feathers shivering delightedly.

"I'm going to enjoy this, little one."

Did the blue jay need to be told? The bird's head rolled back as the African Grey took up position, resting so that her knees were cushioned by the mat. Feathers, eager to be filled, rubbed her dripping sex along the smoothly curved length of the blue jay's breeding shaft, murmuring quietly under her breath until the very tip pushed into her warmth with agonising slowness. The heat from the parrot's snatch enveloped the little one's member, forcing the blue jay to fight back moans and caws that would have otherwise been deemed unbecoming. What if they halted the bonding due to his lack of self-control, self-discipline? Panting heavily, his head rolled to the side, eyes closed in an effort to remain still, though every second proved more difficult than the previous. If only...

No: no, he could not think like that. Knowing that his role was already being fulfilled, the bird ground the edges of his beak together, staring up at the parrot who had coaxed such emotion forth.

Crooning, Feathers sank deeper, her tail fanning up to reveal a trio of grey diamonds set within the striking crimson. Though able to do little more than squirm and buck half-heartedly, the blue jay rolled his head back, curling his fingers into tight fists of restraint, more binding than any physical bonds. His self-bondage was his greatest asset and his greatest weakness, something that higher beings such as the equine and African Grey had recognised in him from the very beginning: it was why they had added the blue jay to the breeding stock. Breeders had to have the correct temperament for the position.

A breeder could not resist the feel of a tight snatch wrapped around his length like a perfectly fitted glove, no matter how much he craved endurance. Above the male, Feathers gasped, rocking her hips and bucking as if she found herself caught in a hurricane, struggling against nature to ride out the storm - a storm of ecstasy, not terror. The bird's head jerked and his beak parted, hips thrusting up into the parrot whenever Feathers bore down, pinning him to the ground between her strong thighs.

His breath hissed out in a rush, fresh breath difficult to retrieve with such a stunning top for the bonding: life had definite perks. The urge to seed the parrot rushed upon the avian, a tidal wave coming up against a storm barrier, held in check by the most fragile of willpower. Forgetting the rules, he resisted the rising need, his narrowed eyes observing every nuance of Feathers' body rising and falling in beautiful symphony. Against all training, against all conditioning, the blue jay wanted to see Feathers writhe in orgasm. And so the bird withheld his inevitable release for as long as possible.

The predestined could not be denied from a bond, however, and there was only so much restraint the blue jay could exercise, having never been taught to resist climax. Giving a strangled cry, he yanked sharply at the chains and fell prey to the whims of his own flesh, need and joy flooding his senses until the bird knew nothing else. The avian screeched, thrusting as high as his bonds allowed, cock throbbing and spurting ropes of virility into the parrot, unable to hold back for even a second longer. Feeling the warm seed spilling within her tight passage, Feathers rubbed her nub of a clit, sensing how her sex was so stretched, body strung as taut as a bowstring. It was with a feral shriek like that of a wild parrot that Feathers finally arched in orgasm, eyes closed and body rippling with streams of electric pleasure - pleasure that was over too swiftly as life was seeded within her womb.

Shuddering in orgasmic afterglow, Feathers half-collapsed on top of the blue jay, using the breeder's body as support while she recovered her breath and strength. It was as if the bird ceased to exist after the bond was complete and the avian remained quiet and still, content in the knowledge that his duty had been fulfilled. The blue jay hoped the mare was pleased with the bonding and turned carefully - so as not to disturb Feathers - to look up the length of chestnut-red legs, a hopeful sheen to his eyes. Had he pleased her? Meeting Amethyst's eyes for a split-second, the blue jay flushed and looked back down. Though the mare had been writing a note in the log, predicting the outcome and destiny of the bonding as was traditional, the blue jay caught sight of her bare, slickened sex between her fair legs.

Maybe one day he would bond with her too and remember it until the end of his days.

Sighing, Amethyst took no note of her own arousal and tucked a stray strand of chestnut hair behind one twitching ear, closing the ledger with a decisive snap. Feathers rolled off the blue jay to the mat, leaving the bird's softening member to retreat into its slit, coated in a combination of feminine moisture and potent seed. It did not matter to her that her partner was left messy - it was more important that Feathers was bathed and groomed after the bond, the care ensuring that life would quicken within her. The equine rose, met the blue jay's eyes and raised an eyebrow, as if curious that the bird still lay there after the deed was done, despite his predicament.

"Back to the pens for you now, little one."

She paused, tapping the blue jay's hip lightly with her hoof as a smile glinted in her eyes but not her lips.

"We will send for you at your next bonding."