Makara Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught between her pack and pride. Her life, in his hands.
8.8k words
4.47
20.1k
31

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara2977
Tara2977
61 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"Rodan, I need to speak with you."

I pushed through the line of wolves and through the door into the office. Rodan had been avoiding me for the last three days, feigning that he was required on patrol due to his new position. They had just returned and I was determined to get what I wanted.

He turned from the conversation he was having and faced me with a clenched jaw.

"Leave us." He said to the room. His eyes remained fixed on me as everyone quickly filed out the door.

"How dare you demand my time." He growled as the door closed. "You may request an audience with me, as anyone else, but you are not entitled to it. I will not punish you, this time." He moved closer to me, pointing his finger to emphasize his words. "But, NEVER challenge me in front of my men again."

"By all rights," I began defiantly, knowing I had a little bit more rope now that we were alone. "They should be MY men."

He shot me a smug smile, casually moving to lean on the desk behind him. I saw it for what it was, a power play. He was trying to show me that he was the one in control, that he was comfortable despite my anger laced words.

"And yet, here we are. Those men, and many more besides, answer to me. Who answers to you, Makara? Hmm?"

I was silent and he allowed a scornful chuckle to escape him.

"Oh, come on. It can't be that hard to remember a list with no names on it. Is that what you're here to talk about? Are you still angry about what happened?"

Finding my words, I didn't hesitate to respond.

"Oh, you mean how you stole my birthright, my position and embarrassed me in front of the entire pack, while treating me like a doll with no thoughts or ambitions of my own? Why would I still be angry about that?"

"So, what then?" He ignored the obvious sarcasm in my tone. "What's done is done. There's nothing you or I can do about it."

I took a breath to steady myself. We had already had that fight. He was right, I couldn't do anything about it now and there was no way he would willingly compromise on the subject. It was no use wasting my breath on that. But there WAS something I thought he could do for me. One thing he SHOULD do for me, considering everything.

"I know. That's not what I came to talk about."

He eyed me questioningly and I continued.

"I want to be useful. To utilize my skills where they can be helpful." I tried to form it as though he were doing me a favor, that he was in control and I was at his mercy. "Please, Rodan. I learned the same things you did. I had the same training. My knowledge of pack laws, customs and traditions is extensive, and I know each Wolf by name."

It pained me to beg him for something that should be mine, but I was tired of being cast aside.

"And?" He asked as he crossed his arms in front of him.

"I want a position here. Have me be your second. I can back you up, handle things that are below you." It couldn't hurt to stroke his ego a little bit, make him feel important. "I know that there's a lot on your plate right now. I can help you."

"You mean you can help yourself." He scoffed and slowly pushed himself away from the desk. "You want everything that I have, that is no secret, and you expect me to just hand you a position where you will have access to intimate knowledge of my life and the inner workings of the pack? You think that I would give such a powerful position to someone I don't trust? That I would hand you everything you need to betray me? I am no fool, Makara, giving you that kind of control while you harbor such resentment towards me would be the greatest mistake of my career. But I suppose that's what you want, isn't it?"

It wasn't quite the reaction I was hoping for, but it wasn't unexpected. He hadn't outright said no, so I pushed a little further.

"Don't be so paranoid, brot-"

"It is not paranoia." He shot at me from behind his clenched teeth. "I'm merely being cautious. You say I don't have reason to worry. The only way that's true is if you're ready to accept that this position is truly and rightfully mine. Are you ready to do that, Makara?"

I managed to give him the slightest of nods. I didn't agree, but I knew this was the only way to get what I wanted.

"Well, go on then. I want to hear you say it." He watched me intently, not fooled by my hesitant acceptance.

It was just one little sentence, it should be easy. I tried to force myself to form the words, resulting only in a putrid taste on my tongue. I could not bring myself to say it out loud. I stared back at him silently.

"That's what I thought." He moved towards the door and swung it open, holding it as he spoke. "Your request is denied, you may leave."

Although I had hoped he would agree, I was not surprised that he didn't. I had expected he wouldn't want me as his second, regardless of my knowledge or skills. Truthfully, I was entitled to much more than answering to him but after everything that happened, I thought it best to set my sights much lower than that. And after asking for one of the most important positions in the pack, my next request would seem much more reasonable.

I walked over to where he was standing, hand still pointed out the door in an invitation to leave. I stopped, standing in front of him, pointedly refusing to leave.

"Then have me lead the Warriors."

He slammed the door in displeasure, giving a humorousless chuckle as he whirled on me.

"Tell me you're joking."

"I can lead them as well as any man. I have trained in combat every day since I was 10, just as you have. You know that I can do this."

He rolled his eyes and took a step towards me. With a deep breath, I prepared to defend my request and prove that this was the best decision for the pack, and for Rodan.

"You are young."

"I'm only a year and a half younger than you."

"You are unchanged."

"For now. It's only a matter of time."

"The men will not follow you."

"They will, if you encourage them to."

"There's still the issue of the unbalanced ratio between your self labeled ambition and the power this position would bring you."

"The men would still answer to you first. I would still answer to you." I cringed as those words left my mouth but was happy I managed to stifle any hesitation.

"You have no real world experience in battle. All you know is half choreographed drills your trainer has shown you."

He stared at me expectantly, waiting for a response.

"Do not belittle my accomplishments. I have bested all of my classmates and a good number of teachers in hand to hand combat and have impressive scores in stealth and speed. I would pose a challenge to most, if not all, of the men and women in our ranks. You cannot claim facts to be untrue just because you wish them to be."

I searched for a reaction on his expressionless face. I knew Rodan could be very prideful at times and he likely wouldn't appreciate my confrontation. Although I knew I was quickly approaching the line, I would not hesitate to cross it. It was pretty clear he was not going to grant this request either, but I wasn't going to let him deny me without a fight.

He took another step closer to me. Although his tone was calm, his body language betrayed the anger that lay just below the surface. I pushed away the slightly triumphant feeling at having rattled him.

"If you're so great, why didn't father have you lead the Warriors?"

I flinched as he hit a nerve and he smirked at the effect his words had on me.

"He was a selfish man who gave no thought to my happiness. He always claimed his decisions were in my best interest, to keep me safe."

"And why would you expect me to have a different approach to your employment?"

"Because I am not deluded enough to believe that you care whether I live or die."

His face softened briefly before he spoke.

"That's not true. It's much easier for me with you alive. Otherwise, I might have a pack rebellion to deal with."

"Yes, you would." I squared my shoulders, confident in the statement. "But that doesn't mean it would trouble you personally for more than a moment if I were killed."

"Hmm, I suppose you're right." He crossed his arms, his hand coming up to tap his chin as he often did when contemplating something. His next words were soft, as if he were talking more to himself than to me. "And if you were to be killed in the line of duty, I could hardly be blamed for that. There would be minimal backlash."

His words gave me an uneasy feeling, but being killed on the job was a risk I was aware of and was willing to accept.

"And this position, leading the Warriors, would make you happy?" He spoke at a normal volume, his words directed at me once again.

"Yes. Very happy." I allowed myself to feel relief. He was going to let me lead the Warriors, even if it was only because he thought I would die. I had confidence in me, even if he didn't.

"Then, no."

It took me a moment to register the word. My shocked brain refusing to lift my jaw from its dumbfounded position. I was finally able to force my voice back under my control.

"What do you mean, no?" Surely, he had to be joking.

"It's simple, really. I don't like you. I never have. Not since we were kids anyway. Father doted on you, he barely even noticed my accomplishments."

"Father gave you everything! He gave you titles, and responsibilities. He allowed me to train only because that's what was expected of me, but he never allowed me to do or have anything real. Nothing that I cared for, nothing that I was passionate about. He encouraged you in all your endeavors, and wrote mine off as silly hobbies. I've wished for him to treat me as your equal for my entire life, and now you're saying that you're jealous of me?"

He took a step towards me and I instinctively backed away from him. Cursing myself, I planted both feet on the ground, refusing to give another inch.

"Father," he began slowly. "Worked me tirelessly with no rest or reward. You had it easy. Call it jealousy, if you wish, labels won't change it. You will get no sympathy nor kind favors from me."

"Is it a favor if you expect me to fail? If you hate me so much, what's the problem with sending me to fight? Maybe I'll die and you can be rid of me."

"Yes, I had considered that as well. I'll admit that it was quite a tempting thought but I would rather you be alive and miserable, than happy and dead."

"Why?" I growled.

"Because it pleases me."

How dare he keep this from me out of spite. My anger threatened to launch me towards him, my hands itching to claw into his throat. My feet remained stubbornly on the floor, through sheer will.

"You have no right."

"Don't I?"

"No you don't! You are just as selfish as father ever was, more so. You are a snake. You care nothing of others and others will care nothing of you. I feel sorry for your mate, whoever she turns out to be."

"Makara, you should guard your words more carefully. You are beginning to try my patience."

If he thought this was bad, he should count himself lucky that I had somehow managed to keep my verbal onslaught from becoming physical. I knew I had found the line, but I didn't care.

"I will do no such thing. You are a bastard pup from a bitch who thought too highly of herself. Father didn't even hesitate to drop her when he found his mate. Everything you have right now should have been mine, WOULD have been mine if I had a cock to match yours. You are nothi-"

The form that had been my brother blurred in front of me, his movements quickened by the intensity of his anger. I tried to throw my hands up as I realized his intention but I was too late.

There was a sudden pain in both my arms as he gripped them, shoving me backwards into the wall. He deftly tucked one of my arms behind my back and pressed into me with his hard chest, pinning me in place. I tried to move my free hand to push him away. With almost no effort, he slammed my hand back into the wall and pushed his knee into my palm, effectively rendering that hand useless as well. My movement was restricted almost completely under his weight.

"I am the Alpha." His tone was even and calm and gave no indication of the struggle we were having. "I am YOUR Alpha. You will NOT speak to me like that."

I writhed to get free, grunting with the strain.

"What's wrong, Makara? I thought you could best any man in our ranks."

"You're not exactly part of the ranks, are you, ALPHA?" I spat the words between heavy breaths.

He chuckled and readjusted to regain what little ground I had won. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt something hard press into my abdomen. Rodan saw my expression and gave a knowing smirk.

"My apologies," he began, his words dripping with sarcasm. "My cock does not know the difference between sister," I felt his breath on my neck as he leaned closer. "And whore."

I stopped moving and pressed myself as far into the wall as I could. It didn't help.

"Although, now that I think about it, there's not that much difference anyway. After all, a hole is a hole right? Who cares who it's attached to."

I felt his cock twitch at the thought and I worked to control my breathing, trying not to make the situation worse. Apparently, I should have cared about the line.

"It looks like we finally found a way for you to contribute. I'm sure I don't have to explain." He began grinding his hips into mine, his knee pressing my knuckles painfully into the wall.

Without warning, my hand was in his and wrenched above my head, my other still twisted tightly behind my back.

"Rodan, don't."

"Don't what?" The fingers on his free hand trailed down my neck and over my collar bone. "You're the one who wanted a position here." When he reached the fabric of my neckline he moved his hand to my side. He slowly brushed his fingers over the sensitive area, sending shivers through me, even through the cotton of my shirt. "And I've got just the position for you." His hand moved lower still, until it tugged at the waistline of my jeans, tracing a line over the skin that lay just beneath.

I had known Rodan for my entire life and I never expected him to do something like this. I had thought better of him than to force himself on anyone, let alone his sister. How far would he actually take this? I was trying to be stern but I found my anger tempered by fear.

"Rodan." It came out breathier than I had intended. I wanted to say more, to scold him for his actions but I did not trust my voice.

"Shhhh." His fist wound through my hair, yanking my head back and forcing me to look at him. His nostrils flared and he took a deep breath through his nose.

Flashing a sinister smile he leaned in towards me.

"I win."

Confused by his statement it took me a moment to realize he had taken multiple steps back. His weight had been so constricting it almost felt strange to be free of it. My breathing was heavier than I would have liked and I swallowed hard, watching him suspiciously, not quite sure if this was a trap.

"Get out."

This time, I did exactly as he asked.

•°•***•°•

His weight was on me again, pressing me back into the wall. My breath was short, as if something had stolen it away from me and I was fighting to get it back. His hands moved down my sides, resting just above my hips and slipping underneath the fabric of my shirt.

I gasped when he brought one of his hands around to cup my ass, sliding down my leg towards my knee. He encouraged me to lift my leg, placing it around him and giving him more room in between.

He inched closer to me, grazing his lips against my neck. As he kissed and nipped the sensitive skin he pressed his hardness against me, slowly moving his hips back and forth. With my legs spread the contact was direct and unrelenting. I found myself holding my breath.

"Rodan,"

He bolstered his movements when he heard his name, a pleading whisper on my lips.

It was then that I realized that there were no constraints on my hands or arms. I lifted them to his bare chest, feeling the hard line of his muscles. I continued down his ribs and abs feeling them tighten and loosen slightly with his movements. Sliding my arms around to his back I slipped them into the top of his pants, instinctively pulling him towards me, increasing the pressure he was putting on my core.

As if they had a will if their own, my hips rocked forward into his, timed perfectly with his movements. With the powerful sensation, I felt something begin to build. I had felt it before, but never at the hands of another person.

I threw my head back, as much as it could go with a wall behind me, and closed my eyes, preparing myself for the burst of pleasure I knew was about to arrive.

The weight pinning me to the wall disappeared, and the build up began to fade. All that was left was a shadow of a half realized orgasm.

I allowed my body to take over, not thinking about anything but the desperate need for release. Reaching my hand between my legs, I easily found my mark. Instantly, the feeling that I was right at the cusp returned. I had been so close before that it only took a few flicks of my wrist and I was there.

A quiet moan escaped me as I went over the edge. My muscles flexing as I thrust my hips into my hand over and over, riding the waves of my orgasm. When the feeling was too much I pulled my hand away, occasionally squeezing my legs together to enjoy the delightful burst of a shockwave. The feeling began to fade again, this time leaving only satisfaction behind instead of a gnawing urge.

For the first time I realized the sturdy structure of the wall I was leaning on was now soft and warm. Opening my eyes, I blinked away the blurriness of sleep, to be greeted by the white expanse of my ceiling.

I laid there for a moment, trying to piece together what happened, the evidence of what I had done still present on my fingers and in the familiar feeling that gently pulsed through me.

The memory of my dream came flooding back to me. Rodan. His lips. His hands. His -oh my god. And suddenly I knew exactly what had happened. I shot up, hoping that the new seated position would offer a different explanation of events. No such luck. I had touched myself to thoughts of my brother doing...things...to me.

Groaning, I rolled off the bed, feeling the sudden urge to shower, despite the fact that it was still the middle of the night. After tying back my hair, I stepped into the stream of water, setting it to the hottest temperature I could handle.

Rodan. I hated him. His face made me want to punch something. There was no way I was attracted to him. Especially after everything that happened yesterday. Him acting as though he was never handed anything just because he was a man. Him refusing to grant any of my requests. And whatever the hell that was at the end.

I had been scared at the time, not wanting him to touch me. When I got back to my own room I realized that was exactly what he had wanted; for me to be afraid of what he could make me do, to have me obey his orders for fear of what would happen otherwise.

It worked, although not entirely. I would be more wary of him now. I knew what extent he was willing to go to. But, I was angry. I let him instill fear into me, to have dominance over me.

I rationalized the dream away as my body's way of regaining control. If I allowed his actions, he couldn't force me to do anything.

I let the water pour over me for a few more minutes before deciding it wasn't really helping. Turning the water off, I stepped out of the shower, reaching for the nearby towel. Without wasting time drying off, I wrapped the towel around me and headed back to my bedroom through the adjoining door.

I rummaged through my dresser drawer trying to decide what to put on. The contrast between the hot water and the cold air had me reaching for the comfy sweatpants and oversized sweater.

Tara2977
Tara2977
61 Followers