Make a Wild Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga...
2.4k words
4.51
14k
4
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s).

*****

Nellie spun around and glared at Davey.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in here?" she sputtered angrily.

Davey's gaze was locked on the tops of her thighs.

He licked his lips and said, "Nothing yet, but if you'll take those panties back off, I'll eat that pretty little pussy of yours."

"You-of all the nerve! You'd better get out of here. Right now!"

"Come on, baby," he said in a husky voice. "I saw the stain your hot little cunt left on the sofa cushion. What say we go back in the living room and fuck on that rug in front of your fireplace?"

Nellie stared up at him. The bluntness of his words, combined with the lust burning in his eyes, was having its effect on her senses. Her hungry pussy had sent another stream of moisture rushing down to soak her panties.

She did her best to sound stern and disapproving as she told him, "I think you'd better go now. I'd hate to have you get in trouble with your dad."

But her tone lacked conviction.

Davey took a step forward.

"You wouldn't tell him I came on to you, would you, baby?" he asked in a deep, seductive voice.

Nellie took a step backward and bumped into the corner of the dressing table. She automatically turned her head to peek down at her leg. Davey seized the opportunity to move closer.

"Are you okay?" he asked in that sexy voice. "Did you hurt yourself?"

She looked back up at him. He was standing directly in front of her now, so close that their bodies were almost touching. She drew a startled breath and her nipples brushed against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her slender body and his hands slid down to grasp her firm little asscheeks.

"I'm sorry I made you hurt yourself," he moaned in her ear. "Why don't you let me kiss it and make it well?"

"No," she whispered weakly. "You really should leave. I'm sure Charlie would be furious if he knew what you were doing."

"I won't tell him if you won't."

Davey's big hands were gently kneading Nellie's ass and she was beginning to feel all warm and mellow. Then a callused finger slipped beneath the elastic of her panties.

She tried to pull away from him but she couldn't. She was trapped between his huge body and the dressing table. And the more she squirmed, the more her tits rubbed against him and the less she wanted him to stop. The finger slid into her cunt and buried itself in her wet depths. She moaned in spite of herself, and her back arched.

Davey's other hand moved up and wrapped itself around ripe tit.

"You feel so good," he whispered in her ear. "You've got such nice tits and your cunt is so sweet and juicy."

Nellie was struggling to resist her body's cravings. She really didn't want to give in to this arrogant young man. But she was fast losing the battle. His persistent advances were overpowering her senses, rekindling the flame of passion that Charlie had left smoldering deep inside her body. The finger buried in her hungry pussy had been joined by yet another, and it was all she could do to keep from melting into his arms and begging him to fuck her.

"Please stop, Davey," she moaned. "I don't want-"

He hushed her with a long, sensuous kiss.

"I know what you want, baby," he said when he finally released her lips. "My dad might be more interested in going to work than in fucking, but I'm not."

Nellie couldn't deny her need any longer. Not with Davey's hot breath tickling her sensitive ear and his rough hand exploring her anxious cunt. She gave in with a helpless sigh.

"Take me in the living room, big man," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me."

Davey silently lifted Nellie up in his arms and carried her out to the thick, furry red rug that lay in front of her fireplace.

"You're beautiful, baby," he whispered as he relieved her of her nightshirt. "I love your hair. I've always been partial to blondes."

He pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. Then he buried his face in her soft yellow cunt.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "Do it to me, Davey! Fuck me!"

He pushed her legs high in the air and licked his way from one smooth, silky thigh down across her creamy asscheeks to the other.

Nellie closed her eyes and rolled her ass around in a circle. Davey was licking and slurping on her pussy now, and it was drooling eagerly, begging him to stuff his big cock inside it and fuck it. He kept up bis loving attack until she thought she was going to come just from his sucking. Then he got to his feet and stripped off his clothes.

Nellie peeked over at Davey's swollen cock.

My God! she thought with a start. He's huge all over. He must be twice as big as Charlie. He'll never be able to get all that inside my cunt.

Davey climbed between her legs and a bolt of fear raced down her spine.

She gazed up into his eyes and whispered, "You're so big, Davey. I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, baby. I won't hurt you."

Davey sank a pair of fingers into her misty cunt and twisted them around.

"Do you like that?" he asked. "Does your cunt like having my fingers moving around inside it?"

Nellie's eyes closed and she nodded.

"It'll feel even better when I fill it up with my cock," he whispered. He positioned his swollen prick at the entrance to her cunt.

Nellie's fears were rapidly being drowned in a sea of lust. Her excited pussy was incapable of caring about anything except the blessed relief that Davey had to offer. It was twitching eagerly, oozing its slippery juices all over her thighs, making her feel so hot she could hardly stand it. He pressed the tip of his cock against her wet cunt, and she couldn't keep herself from pushing forard. Her hungry cunt was determined to impale itself on his big prick.

Davey gave one deep, hard thrust and sank his cock to the balls inside her warm pussy.

Nellie gasped and her eyes flew open.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She was staring blankly up at him. The sudden stretchingof her cunt walls had sent a searing wave of pain shooting through her body. She whimpered softly and a pair of tears escaped from the corners of her big brown eyes.

Davey wrapped his arms around her and repeated his question.

Nellie sighed mournfully, and she sniffled a couple of times.

"I-I think so," she finally said in a small voice. "It hurt so bad when you put it in, but now-"

He gently eased his cock back a ways.

She gasped out a faint little, "Oh. Oh God. Do that again."

He did it again.

"That feels so good," she moaned. "I've never felt anything like this before. Do it to me, big man! Move your beautiful prick around and fuck me!"

He fucked her. He pushed her legs back against her tits and drove his swollen prick in and out of her wet cunt as hard as he could for a few minutes, then leaned forward and locked his lips over hers.

Davey stopped moving and gave Nellie a long, hard kiss.

He was lying on top of her, squashing her into the floor until she could hardly breathe, and she was loving every minute of it. She felt so full she was sure she was going to burst. She tried to wiggle her ass. She wanted him to slide his rigid cock back and forth inside her again. She couldn't move. He had her pinned, immobilized with his heavy bulk. She sighed blissfully and lay still.

Davey wrapped his long arms around Nellie's slender frame and started fucking her once more, slowly this time, moving his cock back and forth in her wet cunt with long, leisurely strokes that set her whole body on fire.

"Oh my God, Davey, fuck me!" she moaned.

She wanted to move her ass in time with his deep, penetrating thrusts, but he refused to take his weight off her. He just kept fucking her slowly, ignoring her futile attempts to rise up and meet his cock each time it slid forward and buried itself to the hilt inside her quivering pussy.

"Fuck me harder, Davey!" she pleaded. "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

She was getting desperate. Her hungry cunt was twitching with desire. She dug her fingers into his arms and drew her legs back farther in an attempt to make him speed up his fucking rhythm.

This time Davey did as she asked.

"I'll fuck you, baby!" he groaned. "Hang on! I'll fuck you so hard it'll take that juicy little cunt of yours straight to heaven!"

He lifted his big body up and started slamming his rigid prick in and out of her. Nellie shrieked with delight. He was fucking her as hard as he dared and she was throwing her ass against him, meeting him stroke for savage stroke.

He tossed his head and bellowed, "Holy shit! Jesus Christ, that feels good! I hope you're ready, baby, because I can't hold back much longer!"

"I'm ready, big man!" she cried. "Fuck me! I need it so bad! Fuck me!"

He pulled back. Then he thrust forward hard, burying his prick to the balls inside her quaking body, and his swollen cock began to pulse.

"Oh God yes!" Nellie whimpered. "Come in me! Oh God! Oh, Davey! I'm coming, Davey! Oh shit! I'm coming!"

She ground her ass against his hairy groin and her excited pussy burst into spasms.

A little later, Davey stared up at the ceiling. Nellie was licking his limp prick clean. She nuzzled his balls and sucked one into her cool mouth.

He yelped, "Holy shit! Oh Christ! Jesus, Nellie, do the other one, too!"

Nellie obliged.

"Damn, that feels good," he growled. "You're sure a talented little lady."

She smiled and said, "You're not half bad yourself, big fella. I wonder what Charlie would say if he could see us now."

"Who cares? Anybody who'd rather go to work than fuck a sexy little thing like you is crazy."

Nellie purred contentedly and cuddled up against his broad chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

"You know," he whispered hoarsely, "I've got a nice big apartment and two roommates who know when to clear out. Why don't you come over sometime? I'll take you to the gym and show you off."

"Show me off?" she said with a giggle. "Why? Because I'm old enough to be your mother?"

"You're not old enough to be my mother," he protested.

"Okay then, your big sister."

"That's better. Anyway, what's your age got to do with anything?"

"I don't know. I just thought maybe you wanted to show me off because I'm an older woman. Maybe you want your friends to think I'm leading you astray."

"I don't need anybody to lead me astray. I can find my way just fine all by myself."

Nellie burst out laughing.

"You sure can," she sputtered. "And I just love the way you do it-did it."

"Besides," he reminded her, "you're not an older woman when you're with my dad. Then you're a younger woman."

Dave nuzzled Nellie's silky blonde hair.

I want to show you off because you're beautiful and sexy. I want to introduce you to the guys in the gym and watch them drool over you," he told her softly.

"That sounds just wonderful," she said in an amused voice. "I've always wanted to be drooled over by a bunch of wrestlers."

Davey hoisted her up onto his stomach.

"You won't think it's so funny when they pin you to the mat and stick their big cocks in your sweet little cunt," he groaned. "I can just see you spread out in the middle of the ring, sur-rounded by horny wrestlers with big hard-ons."

"That sounds delicious," she cooed. "Tell me more."

"They'll stick their pricks in your cunt, and in your mouth, and maybe even up your ass. Have you ever been fucked in the ass, baby?" he asked, his dark eyes boring into hers. "Have you ever had a big, stiff cock shoved up your ass clear to the balls?"

Nellie shivered. Just the thought of having her tight little asshole invaded by something as big and hard as a man's cock was enough to give her the chills. She liked sticking her finger up a man's ass while she played with him, but she had never let anyone do the same to her. No matter how good it felt to have her puckered asshole licked and kissed, she'd never had the nerve to go any farther.

Another tremor shook her slender frame.

"What's wrong?" Davey asked. "Are you getting cold?"

"No. I just-it's the idea of being . screwed in the ass," she told him in a worried whisper. "It scares me."

"Hasn't anybody ever played with your asshole?"

Nellie blushed. She suddenly felt very shy and vulnerable.

"Yes," she confessed softly. "But I've never let anybody put anything up there."

Davey kissed her. It was a long, lingering, loving kiss. His tongue flicked about inside her mouth, tasting every sweet corner of it and setting her soul on fire once more. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and melted against his big body.

"You're really something, baby," he groaned when he freed her lips at last. "You really turn me on. And someday I'm going to show you how good it can feel to have a cock stuffed up your pretty little ass."

Nellie's smooth brow wrinkled into a worried frown.

"Davey, please, don't even think that. I-"

He hushed her with another sensuous kiss.

"I won't hurt you, baby," he whispered in her ear. "I'd never do that, But someday, after I've kissed and petted and teased you into submission, I'm going to have your virgin asshole for my very own."

Nellie shivered again. But much to her surprise, this time a delicious feeling of anticipation was mingled with the fear.

To Be Continued.