Make a Wild Widow Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the prev.
2.6k words
4.19
10.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

"Davey was good," Nellie confided to her sister over dinner. "Really good. But he's so young. I mean, I've always gone for older men, that's why I married Jack, and I felt sort of strange with Davey. Like I was fucking my brother or something."

"We don't have a brother," Kerri informed her.

Nellie scowled at her and said, "You're no help at all."

"If it's help you want maybe I should be reminding you of what you got when you married Jack."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means he was fifteen years older than you and he dropped dead ten years after you got married, that's what. Not to mention the fact that he was no better in bed that your precious Charlie."

Nellie sighed mournfully.

"I know he wasn't," he said, "but that doesn't help me any. I still keep falling for older men. Besides, it isn't a man's age that makes him good in bed, it's his enthusiasm."

"And you always pick the ones that don't have any," Kerri remarked rather unkindly.

Nellie looked at her in surprise. It wasn't like her to be sarcastic.

Kerri gave Nellie's arm a sisterly pat.

"I'm sorry, baby," she told her gently. "But I get so frustrated with you sometimes. Why don't you take Davey up on that invitation to visit his apartment? Maybe he isn't your type. But if you hang around the college long enough you just might find yourself a guy who's more your age and who hasn't turned into the kind of workaholic that leaves all of his enthusiasm at the office."

"I don't know-"

Nellie gazed down at her coffee.

"Can't you just see me with a bunch of sweaty wrestlers?" she finally said, sounding a bit more cheerful.

"Big, hairy, sweaty wrestlers with big, hairy, sweaty cocks," Kerri said. "Climbing between your legs and sucking on your tits."

"Davey is bald all over," Nellie told her with a giggle, "Only because he shaves all over. Maybe you can fuck him into letting his hair grow back."

"You're terrible."

"Uh-huh. Take your big sister's advice, Nellie. Go visit Davey. You're never going to meet Mr. Right sitting around here waiting for Charlie to toss you a bone."

After her sister left, Nellie slipped into a pair of jeans and a tank top and looked herself over in the mirror.

"Not bad for thirty," she told her reflection. "Maybe Kerri is right. Maybe I should give Davey a call."

She picked up the telephone and started to dial.

I don't know, she thought. I'll look a lot older surrounded by a bunch of college students. In fact, I'll probably look downright ridiculous.

She replaced the receiver. She just couldn't bring herself to do it.

"So go work in the garden," she told herself irritably. "Bury yourself out there in your petunia patch. Maybe you'll come across a cure for sex this morning."

She stomped out the back door and threw herself into her gardening.

Nellie's garden consisted of one narrow strip of dirt running between the big redwood deck with its built-in spa, and the tall redwood fence that separated her apartment from the one next door. She was down on her hands and knees in the dirt, digging the weeds out of her flower bed, when a strange male voice coming from somewhere high above her said, "Hi."

She glanced up, surprised. The fence was eight feet tall, purposely built to insure privacy. She couldn't imagine how anyone could be talking to her.

A man's head was sticking up above it.

He grinned a friendly grin and said, "I'm Larry, Your new neighbor."

"What the devil are you doing there?" she asked sharply. She wasn't at all sure she liked the idea of having a neighbor peek over the fence at her, friendly or not.

"Putting up hanging baskets so I can have some flowers out here. I like your flowers. Would they grow in a basket?"

"Yes, but-"

"Good. What kind are they?"

"Petunias. But-"

"Can I see them?"

"What? I guess so."

She moved back out of the way so he could get a better look at hers.

He shook his head and said, "I mean, up close."

"What?"

"Never mind. I'll be right over."

Larry's head disappeared, then there was a knock on the gate. She unlatched it and he strode into her back yard.

"Yours looks just like mine," he commented as he glanced around. "Except mine doesn't have any flowers. Just dirt. Maybe I should put them in the ground instead of in those baskets."

"Why don't you do both?" she asked in a bored voice.

It was warm standing there in the sun, and Larry was rattling on about flowers and hanging baskets, and Nellie was beginning to feel terribly sleepy.

She yawned a giant-sized yawn and muttered a polite, "Do you want a cup of coffee?"

She hoped he would say no and leave.

He grinned and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Giving her shoulders a resigned shrug, Nellie led him into her kitchen.

"Do you use your spa much?" he asked as she poured the coffee.

She sat down across from him at the table.

"Almost every day," she told him through another big yawn, "I'll bet you look terrific in a bathing suit."

She gazed into his eyes. They were light brown with flecks of gray, the color of his sandy hair, and they were twinkling mischievously.

"I've never had a spa before," he went on in a flat voice. "I'm not sure I know how to use it."

He placed his hand over hers. "Why don't you show me how it works?"

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze and her sensitive pussy responded by twitching eagerly.

She stared down at his big paw.

Good God, Nellie, she thought with a sigh, you just met the man. You don't know anything about him.

She glanced back up at his friendly face. The twinkle had been joined by a sort of soulful, lost dog look and she giggled in spite of herself. His good-natured advances were beginning to get under her skin.

He returned her giggle with a big smile.

"That's better," he said. "You're too pretty to look so glum. Now where was I? Oh, yes, I was asking you about-good lord. I just realized that I don't even know your name. I guess I'll have to call you beautiful. What do you say, beautiful, shall we go for a dip in your spa? Or would you rather we went in mine?"

"My name is Nellie and we can use mine. You go home and change and I'll meet you out there."

Nellie was already in the water when Larry returned. He was wearing loose fitting Hawaiian trunks that didn't do a thing for his lean, well-tanned body, and it was all she could do to keep from laughing.

He climbed in beside her and sat down.

"Oh God, this feels good," he groaned. "My back is so sore. I spent all day yesterday moving stuff. Okay. Show me how this thing works."

Nellie obediently turned on the jets. A stream of water shot up his pant leg. He let out a loud yelp and quickly scooted away.

Nellie burst out laughing.

"That's what happens when you wear loose clothes in the spa," she sputtered. "Just wait until your pants fill up with air. You'll look like a blimp."

"Oh yeah? Well I can take care of that little problem right now." He proceeded to take off his trunks.

Nelle's eyes got big.

"What do you think you're doing?" she whispered nervously.

"Getting comfortable. You don't mind, do you?" he asked, giving her that innocent, lost dog look again. "As long as you keep the water circulating you won't be able to see anything."

"Now I know why you wore that suit," she muttered, more to herself than to him. "And I'll bet you know all about spas."

He gazed down into her eyes. "I hope I haven't offended you, Nellie. I'm afraid I have a rather warped sense of humor sometimes. I just wanted to get to know you, that's all. I've only been in town a week and-what's so funny?"

Nellie had started laughing again.

"Nothing," she told him between giggles.

"It's just this whole situation. I mean, when I got out of bed this morning I certainly wasn't expecting to end up sitting in my spa with a naked stranger."

"We're not strangers. I'm Larry and you're Nellie."

"Uh-huh. And you're naked and I'm not."

"Well, as I see it," he said in a soft voice, "there are two ways to remedy that situation. Either I can put my suit back on, or you can take yours off."

Nellie could feel her willpower melting, Larry was cute and appealing and she liked him, and she just couldn't help being turned on by the longing in his eyes. She quietly slipped out of her modest one-piece bathing suit.

She rose and twisted her body around to place her discarded suit on the deck. He reached out and caressed her firm little asscheeks and gave each milky white moon a gentle squeeze.

She glanced down at the callused hand tenderly caressing her round little ass, then looked up at his face. The passion burning deep in his soul was reflected in his eyes. She could almost feel his need. He gave her a soft smile and licked his lips.

Nellie's hot little body couldn't take anymore. Her cunt drooled anxiously, soaking her furry muff with its sweet juices, and her knees went all weak and wobbly.

She stumbled and would have fallen if he hadn't caught hold of her. He grasped her by the waist and eased her down onto his lap.

His cock was already hard. She could feel it poking her. She was dying to see what it looked like, but she was too embarrased to peek at it with his eyes following her every move.

He gazed solemnly at her. "You sure do feel good. You're so soft and sexy."

She blushed and lowered her eyes. His gentle manner was making her feel all trembly.

"You're beautiful, Nellie," he went on in a soft, seductive voice. "Sit up here on the edge of the spa for me so I can see the rest of you."

He patted the deck. She climbed out of the water and sat down next to his hand.

Larry caressed Nellie's shapely thighs for a moment, then he carefully spread them apart and took a long, hungry look at her sensuous pussy.

"Beautiful!" he murmured. "Just beautiful!"

He guided her down onto her back and buried his face in her cunt.

All Nellie could do was moan and toss her head with ecstasy while he lapped his way around her oozing pussy. Her eager little clit was standing at attention, begging him to suck on it. He gave it a thorough licking, then moved onto her tiny puckered asshole.

Nellie's slender frame stiffened.

Larry raised his head and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Please don't do that," she whispered.

"You don't like having your ass played with?"

"No-I-it scares me. Please leave it alone."

"Okay. I wouldn't want to spoil things by getting you all tensed up."

Her body relaxed once more and her eyes slowly closed.

Larry sucked a tiny rosebud nipple into his cool mouth and roughly massaged its twin with his hand.

"Oh God, that's good!" she groaned.

He kissed and licked his way along her rib cage and her velvety tummy to her curly pubic mound, then he sucked her little clit up into his mouth.

She wove her fingers through his hair and humped his face.

"That feels so good! Fuck me!" she moaned. "Please fuck me! I'm so hot!"

Larry seated himself at the edge of the deck with his feet in the water and lifted her up onto his lap, positioning her so she was facing him with her knees planted on either side of his thighs.

Placing his hands on her hips, he said in a husky whisper. "Hang on tight, honey. I'm going to shove your beautiful pussy down on my prick."

She blinked her big brown eyes. "Kiss me, Larry. Kiss me while you're putting your cock inside me."

Larry kissed her. It was a long, lusty kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth and tasted every sweet corner of it, setting her soul on fire. She wound her little arms around his neck and snuggled closer to him. He felt so good. She rubbed her tits against his chest. The juices oozing from her excited cunt had already saturated her muff; now they were flowing down her thighs to moisten his swollen prick.

Larry couldn't take anymore. Nellie's soft body was trembling with desire and her thirsty lips were kissing him back with lusty abandon. He positioned her dripping cunt over the tip of his cock and slowly impaled her cunt on his swollen prick.

Nellie's pussy twitched eagerly as he slid her down onto his rigid cock, and her back arched invitingly.

He released her lips and she moaned,"Do it to me, big man! Screw my cunt! Please! I need it so bad!"

"You bet I will, honey!" he groaned in her ear. "God, you feel good."

She sighed a contented sigh and ground her hips down against his hairy groan. The erotic feel of having her legs stretched across his thighs and her pussy stuck on his swollen cock was almost more than she could bear. Lightning bolts of electricity were shooting through her sensitive body, setting her on fire with lust.

He raised her ass up a few inches, then let her drop back down. She gasped with delight. He did it again, lifting her higher this time, and she let out a long, passionate wail.

He raised her up until just the tip of his cock was buried inside her slippery pussy, then dug his fingers into her firm little asscheeks and slowly lowered her all the way back down.

Nellie sighed happily. Each stroke of his engorged prick felt better than the last. Her cunt was oozing its slippery juices all over him, coating his cock and making it slide that much faster. She rolled her ass around in a circle and ground it down against his hairy balls.

Larry let out a deep, throaty growl.

"Jesus, honey!" he groaned. "Do that again!"

She did it again.

"Damn, that's good! I'm going to lay you down and fuck you now. Wrap your legs around me."

Nellie wound her shapely legs around his waist. He got to his feet, taking care to keep her firmly impaled on his rigid cock, and carried her to the middle of the deck.

Larry eased Nellie down onto a big, fluffy towel. Spreading her legs wide for him, she lay back and closed her eyes.

He started out fucking her with slow, sensuous strokes but soon speeded up his rhythm.

She was moaning softly and writhing about beneath him.

"Fuck me, honey!" he groaned. "Move that sweet little ass and fuck me!"

"Do it to me, Larry! Fuck me harder! Ram your cock in me and fuck me!" Nellie wailed.

"I'll fuck you, honey! Oh shit! Jesus, your cunt feels good!"

Nellie threw her ass against him and humped him as hard as she could. Her cunt was bursting at the seams with feeling. It started to twitch and pulse anxiously. She was about to come. She wrapped her slender arms around him and buried her face in his chest.

Larry couldn't take anymore.

"Oh shit, honey, I'm going to come!" he bellowed. He started ramming his drooling prick fiercely back and forth inside her.

"Fuck me, big man!" she sobbed. "Fuck me! Screw me harder! Harder! Oh! Oh! Ooooooh shit!"

Nellie's cunt burst into glorious spasms.

"Fuck me, honey. Fuck my prick. Fuck it!" Larry growled. His cum exploded into her quivering pussy.

To Be Continued.