Make a Wild Widow Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga...
2.5k words
4.37
9.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

Larry soberly removed his wet bathing suit, then lay down beside Nellie and relieved her of her skimpy yellow bikini.

His cock was rock hard now, and it was sticking straight up in the air. She wrapped her little hand around it and gave it a few loving strokes.

Larry lay back on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Jesus, that feels good!" he groaned. "It's been ages since a woman played with my prick. Do it again."

She did it again.

"Oh my God!"

He opened his eyes and gazed longingly at her. _

"Your hand feels wonderful, honey," he moaned, "but your mouth would feel even better. Wouldn't you like to suck on that big prick, Nellie? Wouldn't you like to wrap your luscious lips around it and make it come for you?"

Nellie slowly lowered her mouth over his cock and took it clear down into her throat.

"If you don't watch what you're doing, honey, you're going to end up with a mouthful of cum. Jesus Christ, that feels good!"

Nellie let go of his drooling cock and crawled between his long, muscular legs. She flicked her tongue back and forth across his hairy balls, then she licked her way down his musky crack to his asshole and stuffed it inside his tight opening.

"Holy shit!" he yelped. "Damn it, that's good!"

She tongue fucked his puckered entrance for a moment, then quickly jammed a pair of slender fingers up his ass and sucked his cock back into her mouth.

"Jesus Christ!" he groaned weakly. "Honey, you're so talented! I'm going to come, honey! I'm going to squirt my load down your beautiful throat!"

Nellie shoved two more fingers into his asshole.

"Watch out, sweetheart, here I come!" His gooey jism spilled into her mouth.

Larry held Nellie and stroked her soft body until he had regained his composure. Then he rolled her over onto her back and gently kissed her cheeks. He brushed his wet lips along her jawline from her ear to her chin, making her skin tingle deliciously, and kissed his way down to her throat.

Nellie sighed a happy sigh and her eyes slowly closed.

Larry's lips moved lower and caressed her velvety tits. He sucked on her nipples and worked them over with his tongue.

"Oh, Larry, that feels so nice!" she moaned. "Kiss my whole body! I love the way you do it!"

He stuck his tongue in her navel and licked it out. She giggled and wove her fingers through his hair.

He kissed and nibbled and sucked on her soft body until she couldn't stand it anymore, until she was begging him to give her pussy the attention it needed. Then he spread her legs wide and buried his face in her wet pussy.

His tongue invaded her hot little cunt and she shrieked with delight. She was on fire with need.

"Eat my pussy, Larry!" she pleaded ecstatically. "Stick your tongue in my cunt and lick it!"

He gladly did as she asked.

She wrapped her legs around his head and humped his face.

"Eat me!" she sobbed. "Eat me! Oh God, I need it so bad! Fuck my cunt, Larry! I can't stand it anymore! Please fuck my cunt!"

He responded to her frantic pleadings by stuffing three big, callused fingers inside her oozing pussy and twisting them around.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Do it to me! Do it to me!"

He lowered his mouth to her little clit and nibbled on it for a moment, then movd back away from her.

"Oh shit! Don't stop now!" she squealed frantically. "Do it to me! Fuck me! Please fuck me! You're driving me crazy!"

He stuffed a fourth finger up inside her drooling 'cunt.

"Oh!" she shrieked. "Oh my God! That's the way, big man! Fuck me with your fingers."

He moved his lips back down to her eager little clit and sucked it into his mouth.

Nellie's cunt exploded with feeling. She threw herself against his hand in a fevered attempt to drive it deeper into her hungry body.

Larry kept his fingers buried inside her until she fell back against the covers, limp and exhausted. Then he withdrew his hand from her steaming pussy and hugged her against his chest.

She smiled at him. "You were wonderful."

"Not nearly as wonderful as you," he whispered in her ear. "You're really something, you know that?"

She snuggled deeper against his chest.

"I've never met anybody like you, Nellie," he confessed in a husky voice. "You're so lively and so sexy."

He planted a tender kiss on her forehead. Then his lips moved down to her ripe tits. She pushed her negative thoughts aside and let her body slip back under his sensuous spell. There was no point in spoiling a good thing by fussing over it.

He spread her silky thighs wide apart and sank his engorged prick into her cunt. He fucked her slowly at first, savoring every stroke of his cock as it slid in and out of her wet cunt.

Her pussy tingled with anticipation. She threw her ass against him and wound her legs around his muscular body. He clasped his lips over hers and filled her mouth with his tongue.

He was fucking her hungry cunt as hard as he could now, and his tongue was darting about inside her mouth. She was beside herself with lust. She panted and thrashed around and dug her fingers into the bedding.

"Fuck me, Larry!" she wailed. "Fuck me hard! That's the way! Fuck me!"

"Move it, honey. Move your ass. I want to feel your cunt fucking my prick."

She rolled her hips around in a circle and ground her ass against his hairy balls.

"That's it, honey! Do it again!"

She did it again. He was about to come. She could feel his cock swelling even more inside her. The feeling sent an erotic thrill racing up and down her spine.

Her pussy walls were clutching at his rock-hard prick and squeezing it as hard as they could.

"Do it to me, Larry! I want to feel you come inside my pussy!"

"Oh shit! I'm doing it, honey. I'm coming!" he yelled, and his cock began to shoot its creamy load into her oozing depths.

She could feel his cum splashing against her sensitive cunt walls. He gave one last hard thrust and her excited cunt exploded like a rocket on the Fourth of July.

"Did you like Suzie? " Nellie asked her sister the next morning.

"Yes. Very much. After we got acquainted, she wasn't the least bit shy. About anything. I think I'll bring Kim over to meet her tomorrow night. So tell me, did you and Larry get along as well last night as you did yesterday morning?"

"Better. He's a terrific lover and he has a wonderful sense of humor. I just wish-"

"He was Charlie. An executive in a five-hundred dollar suit," Kerri filled in sarcastically. "What does he do for a living? Dig ditches?"

Nellie shot her sister a peeved look.

"No, he works for the telephone company. And I don't wish he was Charlie. One thing Charlie never had was a sense of humor. It's nice to be around a man who doesn't take himself so seriously. The trouble is-damn it, Kerri, I just don't know what I want." . "Then maybe it's time you found out."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nellie asked without enthusiasm.

"It means, little sister, that you should do what I told you to do a couple of days ago. Take Davey up on his offer. Meet some new people. How can you expect to know what you want when you never have anything to choose from?"

"You really think I should go spend a couple of days with Davey?"

"Yes I do," Kerri told her soberly. "A change of scenery could do just what you need."

"But-I mean, what if Charlie should find out? He'd probably never speak to me again."

"Does it really matter?" Kerri asked in a quiet voice.

Nellie sighed helplessly and said, "That's one of the things I just don't know."

It was late when Nellie pulled up in front of the apartment Davey shared with his two friends, and she was tired and hungry and extremely nervous.

She was just about to chicken out, in spite of the hour and the long drive, when Davey came striding up to the car.

He pulled the door open and treated her to a big grin.

"You look great, baby," he said. "Good enough to eat. Come on inside and I'll introduce you to the guys."

"The guys?" she said in a nervous little voice. "I thought they knew when to clear out."

"They do. Don't worry about it. They just want to meet you, that's all. They want to see if you're as beautiful and as sexy as I told them you were."

He helped her from the car and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"And boy, are they going to be jealous," he added as he escorted her up the sidewalk to his front door. "Because you're even more beautiful and sexy than I remembered."

"And you're even more of a con artist than I remembered," Nellie told him in amused voice.

His cheerful self-confidence was like a soothing balm to her frazzled nerves, and she was beginning to feel quite cheerful herself by the time they stepped into the apartment.

A wavy-haired, blond Adonis and a dark-eyed, bald-headed Latin type were seated on the living room sofa. Rising to their feet as Davey introduced them, the pair grinned enthusiastically at Nellie and extended their hands in greeting. All she could do was stare. They were even bigger than Davey, and Davey was big.

She looked down at their thick, meaty hands and an erotic shiver shook her slender frame.

My God, she thought. I wonder how big their cocks are.

She glanced back up at their faces, feeling as if she were caught in some sort of sensuous dream. They were gazing expectantly at her. She cleared her throat and forced herself back to reality.

Clasping her small hand in his, the gorgeous blond gave it a gentle squeeze and murmured, "Hi, I'm Kevin. And you're even prettier than Davey said you were."

Nellie stammered out a self-conscious little, "Thank you."

The dark-eyed Latin grabbed hold of her other hand and said in a deep, gravelly voice "Much prettier. I'm Tony. Why don't you take a seat?"

The pair herded her over to the sofa and set her down between them. Her face flushed with embarrassment. She glanced helplessly up at Davey, pleading with her big brown eyes.

Davey said, "Okay, guys, that's enough. You've met the lady Now run along. You're making her nervous."

Nellie's face turned an even brighter shade of red and for a moment she thought sure she was going to burst into tears.

Kevin and Tony got up and moved their big bodies over to a pair of chairs.

"We can't go yet," said Kevin. "We ordered pizza, remember?"

Davey sat down beside Nellie and told her solemnly, "Those guys are just practicing their charm on you. Please don't be embarrassed. They think they're a couple of Casanovas, but they're really just a couple of harmless, love-starved kids."

"Kids my ass," Tony complained good-naturedly. "I'm a year older than you are, little buddy."

"In years only," Davey retorted. "Emotionally you're still a teenager. Both of you."

Kevin winked at Nellie and said, "Don't listen to Davey. He's the one who got in trouble for playing grab-ass with the cheerleaders at last week's football game."

Nellie giggled. The men's good-humored banter was gradually easing her embarrassment.

"We sent out for pizza," Davey said. "Are you hungry? Do you like pizza?"

She nodded yes to both questions.

"Good. I'll shoo these guys out after they eat. Okay?"

She nodded again.

The pizza came and they ate, and by the time they were finished Nellie was feeling much more relaxed. Davey's roommates were really very nice, and they were very attentive.

She was in the kitchen with Kevin, helping him straighten things up when he gazed solemnly down into her eyes and murmured, "You're such a pretty lady, Nellie. Davey sure is lucky."

Her cheeks turned pink and she lowered her eyes.

He smiled, then he reached out and touched her silky blonde hair.

"Please don't be embarrassed," he said in a quiet voice.

He cupped her chin in his big paw and tilted her head up so she would have to look at him. She could see the hunger in his eyes.

"You're such a sweet, sexy lady," he said, as if in answer to her silent question. "The girls around here are all either young and silly or they're feminists with giant chips on their shoulders. I wish I could find someone like you."

"I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit silly myself at the moment," she whispered uncertainly. "You've got quite a line."

His hand was caressing her smooth throat and shoulders and she was beginning to feel warm all over.

He cast her another dazzling smile.

"It isn't a line, lovely lady. It's the truth."

The smile faded and his eyes gazed hungrily down into hers.

She could almost feel the passion in his voice as he moaned seductively, "God, I wish I was Davey."

He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Then he kissed the tip of her nose. The next thing she knew he was kissing her full red lips.

His thirsty tongue probed the sweet depths of her mouth, tasting every corner of it. She was trying to resist the feeling building inside her highly sensitive body, but it was just too much for her. She melted into his tender embrace and returned his kiss with wanton enthusiasm.

"Well, I see you two are getting along just fine," a voice behind them said.

Kevin freed Nellie's lips and they looked over at Tony.

"Don't stop on my account," he went on in a husky voice. "That looks delicious. I can't think of anything I'd rather have for dessert than this beautiful lady's sweet lips."

Nellie was still firmly locked in Kevin's arms. Her gaze traveled from Tony's ruggedly attractive face, down his bulging muscles to his long, thick legs. Apparently he had been watching them for some time. The front of his pants was bulging too. She couldn't take her eyes off his crotch. She was fully expecting to see the tip of his cock come poking out above his jeans at any moment.

It must be huge, she thought, and she shivered delicately.

Kevin had her pressed against his hard body, a part of which was getting harder by the second. She suddenly realized that his swollen prick was jammed against her stomach. Her own soft, sensuous body reacted to the pair's obvious lust by losing a river of sweet liquid into her panties.

Nellie thought she was going to die of embarrassment. Burying her face in Kevin's chest, she proceeded to burst into humiliated tears.

To Be Continued.