Make a Wild Widow Ch. 12

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga...
1.9k words
4.44
6.3k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

Kerri gave her head a bewildered shake.

"I still don't understand why you wouldn't spend the night with Adam," she said. "Especially since you seem to like him so much."

The sisters were taking a few minutes to relax in their spa before going to bed. The rain had stopped falling shortly after Nellie returned home, the sky had cleared, and it had turned out to be a beautiful evening.

"I don't really understand it either," she admitted unhappily. "Adam is wonderful. I mean, he's warm and loving and sexy. God is he sexy! But-damn it, Sis, he's so grubby. You should see the way he dresses. And his cat thinks she's the centerpiece for the kitchen table."

"So?"

"So it turns me off. I can't help how it makes me feel," she snapped in response to Kerri's disgusted look. "Grease and grime turn me off. They always have."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Of course not."

Nellie stared up at the stars.

"I couldn't tell him a thing like that," she said after a moment. "I don't want to hurt bis feelings. I don't want to turn him off."

"Then you must like him a lot. You've never worried about turning a man off before. Look, Sis, why don't you just be honest with the guy? He was honest with you."

"I know you're right," Nellie replied gloomily. "I guess I'm just a coward."

Kerri gave Nellie a sisterly pat on the arm.

"Think about what I said. I'd hate to see you throw away your chance to have a meaningful relationship for a change just because you're afraid to tell the guy you wish he'd wash once in a while."

"And get the cat off the table," Nellie added without enthusiasm.

Nellie went to bed feeling out of sorts and she wasn't in any better spirits the next morning. Her sister's cheery goodbye only served to irritate her all the more. She had just made up her mind to get dressed and try losing her blues at the shopping mall when the doorbell rang. She opened the door to find Charlie standing on her porch.

Looking him in the eyes, she asked sarcastically, "What's the matter? Couldn't you get your son to run your errands for you this morning?"

"Come on, Nellie, don't be like that," he whined. "I just came by to see if you were all right. It's been over a week since I called you and your sister said you'd phone me back."

He stared down at his shoes.

"I miss you," he said. "I thought maybe-would you like to come over this weekend? My boss is having a big party Saturday night, and I thought maybe you'd like to go."

"You mean you're stuck for a date so you thought you'd try me. No thanks. You might be hard up, but I'm not," she snapped, and she slammed the door in his face.

Nellie slipped into a pair of jeans and a tank top and drove to the mall. By noon she was feeling much better. She decided to walk over to a small restaurant across the street and eat lunch before going back home. She stepped through the doorway and promptly fell flat on her ass. Nellie was sitting in the middle of the floor looking extremely embarrassed when a tall, dark, and handsome man in a handsome gray suit and burgundy tie bent over her.

"Are you okay, miss? Did you hurt yourself?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," she stammered.

He reached down to help her to her feet. As soon as she tried to stand she knew she was in trouble.

"I must have twisted my ankle," she groaned. "I can't put any pressure on it."

He immediately wrapped his arms around her and helped her over to a chair.

"I'll call a doctor," he said, and he turned to go.

"No! Please. I don't need a doctor. I might need a ride home, but it's just a simple sprain. I know. This isn't the first time it's happened."

"Would it help if you rested it for a while?" he asked anxiously. "There's a room in the back where you can lie down and put your feet up."

Nellie gazed into his eyes. My God he's good-looking, she thought with a sigh. And that suit! He could have just stepped out of a magazine ad.

"That would be nice. It'll give me a chance to find out just how bad a sprain I've got."

He helped her to her feet again and took her to the rear of the restaurant. The room was small but comfortable. She lay down on the narrow couch and he closed the door.

"My name is Jim," he told her. "I'm the manager. Would you mind if I took a look at that ankle?"

Nellie was too busy admiring his clothes to answer his question. He sat down at her feet and gently removed her shoes, and his fingers began tracing the lines of her ankle. She lay back and closed her eyes.

"That feels wonderful," she said with a sigh. "I love having my feet rubbed."

"You have nice feet. I like feet. I happen to think they're the sexiest part of a woman's body. Well, almost the sexiest."

Nellie giggled. He was tickling her toes with his fingernails.

"Your feet are real sensitive," he murmured. "That means you're sensitive all over."

"It does?" she asked in a dreamy voice.

"Uh-huh."

He lifted her foot up in the air and inspected her toes.

"Cute. You have cute toes," he said, planting a wet kiss on each one. "I just realized I never asked you your name."

"It's Nellie," she replied breathlessly.

Her slender body shivered with delight as his lips moved up the sole of her foot to her ankle. She could feel the juices in her cunt starting to flow. Her hot little pussy couldn't help responding to his tender caresses.

Jim leaned forward and kissed her, and she purred contentedly. She was too warm and cozy to care about anything except how much her eager pussy wanted this handsome, sexy man.

"How do you feel now?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Wonderful," she whispered. "You have such sensitive hands. I love the way you're massaging my foot."

"I'd like to massage your whole luscious body. Do you think you'd like that, Nellie?"

"Oh yes! I think that would be wonderful!"

Jim scrambled out of his clothes.

Nellie studied his naked body with hungry eyes. He was lean and muscular, and his big, beautiful cock was standing straight up in the air, twitching eagerly.

She reached out and teased it with her fingers. Then she sat up and opened her mouth and slowly gobbled down the entire length of his rigid prick.

Jim clenched his fists and watched in disbelief as his big cock disappeared into the cool depths of her throat.

"My God, how did you do that?" he croaked when she finally backed off.

"I don't know," she said with a giggle. "All I know is I can do it. Do you like it?"

"Like it! I love it! Do it again!"

Nellie happily obliged.

"My God! That was terrific! Lie down, baby! I want to get you out of those clothes!"

He removed her jeans and panties and lifted her tank top up to bare her ripe tits. Then he parted her legs and took a long, hungry look at her juicy cunt.

"You've got a beautiful pussy," he murmured.

Wrapping his arms around her, he held her and kissed her and caressed her velvety curves with his hands and mouth until her breath was coming in short gasps and she was moaning and arching her back.

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby!" he groaned. "You do want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh yes! Please fuck me, Jim! Fuck me now!"

Jim's swollen prick was drooling eagerly. He parted her wrinkled cunt-lips and eased it through her dewy opening.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. "Put it inside me! Put it all the way inside me and fuck me!"

He backed off just enough to make her want him that much more, then buried his cock to the hilt in her quivering body. He fucked her with long, leisurely strokes while she ground her ass against his balls in an effort to bury his cock deeper inside her hungry cunt.

"Harder!" she moaned. "Fuck me harder, big man!"

He speeded up his fucking rhythm.

"That's the way! I need it so bad! Fuck me!"

They were both about to come. Jim's cock stiffened and swelled even more as he reached the edge, stretching Nellie's cunt walls and making them pulse with eager anticipation.

"Oh my God, I'm coming!" she wailed, throwing herself against his hard body.

"So am I!" he groaned. "Keep your voice down. We don't want-oh shit-the customers -Jesus Christ, that's good-to hear us!"

That was all Nellie's sensitive body could stand. Her pussy exploded with feeling. Jim took a few more deep strokes, wrapped himself around her trembling body, and shot his load into her waiting cunt.

Jim held Nellie and stroked her soft blonde hair until they had both regained their composure.

"How do you feel now?" he asked in a husky voice. "How's your ankle?"

"It's fine. I'll call a cab to take me home and then I'll have somebody come pick my car up tonight." Nellie sighed contentedly and whispered, "You were wonderful. Kiss me and make love to me again. I want to lick your cock clean. I want to lick you clean all over."

Instead of doing as she asked, he moved back away from her.

"I'm sorry, baby," he told her, "but I can't. I've got a lot of work to do and I've already been off the floor too long. I'll send for that taxi as soon as I get my clothes back on."

Pursing her full red lips into a pout, she complained good-naturedly, "Work, work, work. Is that all you men ever think of?"

"Not necessarily," he said with a grin. "How about if I come over and visit you after I get off?"

"That sounds wonderful. We can sit in the spa and drink wine and-who knows where it'll lead."

"Great. I'll be off by seven. You're sure your ankle is okay?"

Nellie nodded.

"Good. Then you won't mind signing a release form before you go, will you?"

"What?"

"I need to have you sign a re-"

"I heard what you said," she snapped. "Why didn't you have me sign it when you first brought me in here?"

"What do you mean?" he asked defensively.

He was concentrating on buttoning his shirt, carefully avoiding her eyes.

"I mean that you fucked me in the hopes it would keep me from suing you. That's right, isn't it?"

"Of course not," he sputtered, "I'd never-"

"Bullshit! You sure as hell would. But you should have saved your energy. I didn't trip on your stupid floor. It's my shoes. The heel turns. This is the third time it's happened. I tried explaining that to you out there, but you wouldn't listen."

She couldn't miss the look of relief that washed across his handsome features.

Damn him to hell, she thought as she struggled back into her jeans and blouse. He's exactly like Charlie, All he's really interested in is his precious job.

To Be Continued.