Make Believe Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple act out a fantasy.
2.5k words
4.15
60.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny2
bunny2
2 Followers

My name is Steve. I stand about 5' 5", and weigh 130 pounds.

My brother, Jerry, is a freshman at Oregon State, and I'm a junior at UCLA Our parents were killed in an auto crash a year ago. They had life insurance to pay off the house and my mom's car, and leave enough money for me and my brother to finish college.

My girl friend, Julie, is 5 feet tall and weighs around 97 pounds. Even though she is 20, her teats have never grown beyond tiny mounds, but they are capped by extremely sensitive nipples. After my parents died, Julie moved in with me.

Julie and I frequently fantasized about being with another couple, watching each other have sex, and perhaps swapping with them. Whenever we talked about this, Julie would get very hot, and we would always end up with multiple orgasms. I liked to tease her by pretending that another couple was peeking in the window while I stroked round and round her pussy. As I got closer and closer to that lovely mound, she would hump up trying to make contact, and after I reached it and inserted a finger, she used to beg me to let the peeking couple watch me eat her. Her climaxes were violent, and, after cooling down a bit, she would return the favor. No one else has ever given me a blow job as good. She knows exactly what I like - when to kiss my balls - when to run her soft, wet tongue around the head - and when to swallow the whole thing.

After exciting ourselves by talking about it, we decided to try to find a couple to do it with. Our target would be a middle-aged couple. I think we both had some leftover incestuous urges which had never been satisfied.

We advertised on a web site that we were a brother/sister combination interested in meeting other brother/sister pairs. In the ad we included a picture of Julie which showed her standing in a driveway with nothing close to her to judge height by. She was standing near a very large tree, and wearing a white middy blouse, a plaid skirt, that might have been a school uniform, stopping just above her knees, and saddle shoes with white bobby socks. She had her blonde hair in two pigtails.

There were a lot of responses to the ad, but many were from single men. There were a few men (and women) who offered to spank Julie for showing too much leg.

But we did have three responses that seemed interesting, and we developed a correspondence with these three couples. All three said they were brother and sister and they seemed to range in age from thirty to fifty. Each pair sent pictures of themselves. After the first picture, we always asked for another of each one of the couple in a specific pose, such as holding a glass, taking a sock off. That way we could be fairly sure that the people in the picture were the ones we were corresponding with.

All our contacts were by e-mail. We said we couldn't use our home phone for these activities.

We never lied about our ages, but we were careful not to say anything that would indicate we were over sixteen. We said we went to local schools, which was true, and we said we rode our bikes to school, which was also true. It's impossible to park at UCLA.

One couple in particular, named Bernie and Rita, were sounding more and more interesting. They looked to be in their forties. Bernie was slim, partly bald and clean shaven. Rita had platinum blonde hair in a sort of beehive on her head and a full body with ample hips and thighs below an outstanding pair of teats. Not fat, you understand, just full. No completely nude photos had been exchanged at this point, but we had sent one of Julie wearing just white cotton panties and one of me in Speedos. Bernie had sent one of himself in shorts, and a real hot snapshot of Rita wearing a delectable black lace bra and panty set. Julie and I masturbated each other while looking at the picture of Rita on the computer screen, and pretending she was watching us.

We had also exchanged veiled references to the various sexual activities we engaged in. When we finally suggested getting together to watch each other, they were hesitant. They said they were more into voyeurism, but,if they could start off that way, they might get into other things later. By this time, Julie was so hot to show off, I thought she might want to go out on the lawn to screw.

So finally a date was agreed upon. We told Bernie that our parents would not be at home that weekend.

Preparatory to meeting them we both shaved all our body hair (except our heads, of course). I shaved Julie's pussy for her, and, by the time I finished, she was so wet that I just had to try licking up all the juice. She was chanting "Eat me, eat me!" until she came. After she calmed down, she returned the favor. She loved how nice and smooth it felt as she licked from my ass across my balls and up my prick, and back and forth until I came all over her face.

We met them at a coffee shop a few blocks from our house that we could walk to. Julie was wearing the same outfit that she had on in the picture. We had no trouble identifying them, as they looked out of place in a teen hangout. Following brief introductions, during which everything seemed as expected, we got in their car (a BMW) and we directed them to our house.

We had them drive into the two-car garage and park next to the car I said was my Mom's, and we shut the garage door so the neighbors wouldn't have anything to notice.

Rita was wearing a very low-necked blouse so I got a very tempting view of her mammary treasures. She also had on a wrap-around skirt which parted as she got into and out of the car to give tantalizing glimpses of a stocking clad leg all the way up to the garter strap at the thigh. As she got out of the car, she saw me looking, so she held the pose several seconds longer than necessary with a big smile on her face.

They wanted to have a tour of the house. I think because they wanted to be certain they weren't being set up. On the second floor we showed Jerry's room, which looked like a typical teenager's, which we called my room, and what had formerly been my room where Julie had placed some of her clothes and cosmetics. When we got to the master bedroom, we asked them to please not disturb anything, letting them think this was our parents room.

We ended up in the den which is in the back of the house and shielded from the neighbors by a series of trees and bushes. The den has a few comfortable chairs and couches as well as a mat in the middle of the floor where my brother and I used to practice our wrestling. After Rita and Bernie were supplied with soft drinks and settled on one of the couches, Rita on Bernie's right, Julie and I sat down together on the mat. We took our shoes and socks off, and Julie started things off by saying, "When we're alone in the house, this is where Steve and I like to play with each other. You wanna see how I tease him?"

Of course they both nodded, so Julie unzipped my fly and pulled my prick out. By this time it was standing at attention from thinking about what was coming. We made sure I was turned to give our guests the best view. My prick is in proportion to my size - about five inches long, but it fills Julie's pussy just fine. Julie stroked it a bit and leaned over to give it a kiss. She told them, "Steve likes to put his thing in my mouth and have me suck on it. I like that, too, but if I do it too much, it shoots its stuff all over and Steve loses interest for a little while."

She gave my prick another kiss, and I told Julie it was her turn to show pretty things. So she stood up for me to take her top off. She walked over close to them and said, "My titties aren't very big, but Steve says they'll grow as I get older. I wish I had nice big titties like you, Rita. Do you like my little titties?"

Naturally they both nodded, and I stepped in behind her and clasped her teats, squeezing each nipple between two fingers. I sort of expected that one of them might reach over and squeeze a nipple also, but they didn't.

Julie squealed, "That gets me so excited! Steve, show them some more." Her skirt had snaps at the side which I undid, and the skirt slid to the floor exposing a pair of white cotton panties. First I had her turn around slowly a couple of times then I led her back to the center of the mat where she proceeded to undress me. My prick was still standing out, and I thought I heard a faint gasp from Rita when she got a look at my hairless cock and balls.

Down on her hands and knees, Julie held my pants as I stepped out of them. I stood with my legs spread, facing them while Julie fondled my balls until a little pre-cum oozed out and she spread it around the head. "When Steve was little, it didn't get wet like this," she announced. "But now his thing gets all slippery and shoots its stuff at me." She licked it clean and then ran her tongue across the underside of my balls which almost got me off.

I grabbed her head to get more, but she pulled away from me and said, "It's your turn."

Julie stood up, and I went to my knees. I turned her so her back was toward Rita, and I very gently rolled those white cotton panties down her ass cheeks and dropped the panties to the floor. Then I turned her around very slowly so that our guests got their first look at her little bald pussy. This time I heard then both gasp. I saw that Rita had her mouth slightly open, and Bernie was polishing his upper lip with his tongue.

With my hands I nudged her legs apart so I could reach from behind and fondle her pussy. I sucked my middle finger to get it wet, and used it to stroke the length of her pussy lips. I kept repeating this action and knew that Rita and Bernie could see the petals begin to open exposing her clit and the glistening entrance to the garden. Julie liked to call this her "flower".

I could see they both were getting very turned on. Bernie had one hand pressed firmly in his crotch, and Rita had slipped her right hand under the flap of her wrap-around skirt.

With my back to them, I scooted under Julie so I could lick upward and they could see my tongue forcing entry into her pussy. The smooth feel against my tongue was wonderful and I decided right then that I wanted Julie to keep that pussy bare in the future. (Julie told me much later that she had decided the same thing. She said the sensations were much stronger against the bare skin.) She kept pushing down, trying to get more of my tongue into her, until I was flat on my back on the mat with Julie riding my face. Shouting, "Ooh, oooh!" louder and louder, she almost smothered me before her release came.

After lying limp for a few moments, Julie rolled off me and turned on her hands and knees facing away from them. Reaching back, she spread her ass cheeks apart and asked them, "Can you see my flower?"

Rita answered, "Yes!" in a sort of gasp.

Julie continued, "Can you see my brownie?. Steve wants to put his thing in my brownie, but I don't know. I think it might hurt." She turned to Rita asking, "Did you ever take a thing in your brownie, and did it hurt?"

Rita: "I have. It can feel real good if he is careful."

Bernie: "Have him put his tongue in it first to get it very wet."

Rita: "Then take his cock in your mouth so it is slick, and have him push it in very slowly."

Bernie: "It helps if you can relax at first while he's pushing."

By now, I couldn't wait any longer, so I pulled Julie down on her back, she lifted her knees to her shoulders, and I sank as deep as I could into her honeypot. I glanced over my shoulder at our guests while I was pumping. They had a good view of our joining. Rita still had her legs apart and her right hand under her skirt, but now her left hand was in Bernie's crotch. She was squeezing rhythmically, and he was holding her wrist as if she might try to get away.

Julie tried to provide a commentary. "Steve's doing it. Ooh. It feels so good. Ooh. I can tell he's going to shoot soon. Ooh, Oooh!" but soon she just repeated, "Ooh!" as I came and she came right behind me.

I was still hard so I crawled over between Rita's feet and suggested they join us on the mat. Rita looked like she was about to accept, but Bernie suddenly shouted that they had to leave. He stood and pulled Rita to her feet. They then started to leave the house. I was dumbfounded until I suddenly realized that he was afraid of problems of having sex with minors. We had played our game too well.

I got in front of him before they got out the door and said, "Wait! We are both over twenty years old." Bernie didn't believe me until I got our California drivers licenses which have a photo ID. to show him. After studying the ID's, Bernie relaxed and we all went back to the den.

Bernie sat back down on the couch, and Julie snuggled up next to him. Rita sat in one of the big chairs, and I deposited myself, still nude with a hardon, into her ample lap. I heard Bernie say, "What a naughty little girl - fooling Daddy like that. Are you going to make Daddy feel good now?"

I didn't pay any more attention to them because Rita said. "Do you like Mommy's big tits?" and began fondling my ball sack while sticking her tongue in my mouth

Author's note: I welcome comments, good or bad, and if there's enough interest. I might write a second chapter.

bunny2
bunny2
2 Followers