Make Him Cry Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, John was home from work about ten minutes later than usual. Dana greeted him at the door for a kiss but instead of him putting his hands around her waist he reached around and started massaging her ass. She thought it was a little strange before he pulled the bag from Pleasures R-Us from his pocket.

"In case you're in the mood, I got the lube. Hey, that rhymes," he laughed.

"Dinner's almost ready, honey. Later, okay?"

"Sure, babe; I'm ready when you are. I'll run up and put this in the drawer of the night stand."

During dinner Dana was beginning think Gloria's plan was not as good as they thought. John showed no signs of even slowing down let-alone not being able to get it up. Later that night her poor pussy needed a reprieve but she still wasn't ready to throw in the towel. Her wonderful husband had already brought her to a rousing climax with his tongue and was now nibbling and teasing her nipples. She knew what came next.

"Where'd you put the lube, honey?" she asked in hopes of sparing her pussy.

"It's on your side, in the drawer," he told her. She reached in and retrieved tube and handed it to her mate. "Here," he said, taking his pillow. "Scoot up and let me stick this under your stomach." Once he had the pillow in place he began spreading the gel around her cute little puckered up back hole while still lovingly touching and kissing the rest of her body at the same time.

Dana gasped slightly as John carefully inserted a finger to get some of the lube inside.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, honey, not really; it just felt strange. I'm ready though," she told him as she separated her legs further apart.

John squirted a healthy dose of lube on his hand and spread it along the full length of his cock before moving between his wife's gorgeous gams and centering himself. Ever so gently he pushed just past his wife's sphincter.

"Oooh, easy, honey."

"Too much?"

"No, just take it slow."

He leaned over and kissed his wife's beautiful back as he eased in a little more. She squirmed a little from time to time but never complained as he gently worked his steel-like cock all the way in.

"How you doing?" he asked as he nibbled on her ear.

"I'm okay; it feels full back there but it doesn't really hurt," she told him.

Slowly he pulled partially out then pushed back in. Within a minute or two, Dana's groans turned into moans of pleasure. "Oh, oh yeah," she sighed.

Involuntarily Dana's muscles flexed and gripped his cock with each thrust. John closed his eyes as he drove in and out of her velvet vise.

Dana wasn't sure she could come from this kind of sex but she lost all doubt after only a few minutes. The buildup was a little slower but she could feel the heat emanating from within her body. "Oh, oh, oh God!" She grabbed onto the sheet with both hands as she screamed with an earth shattering climax.

Her muscles squeezed John's cock so hard he couldn't help but come himself. His body spasmed again and again as his cock shot fire like a canon. Together they collapsed, struggling to breathe.

Dana finally recuperated enough to say something. "Wow."

"I never thought you'd like that," John replied.

"Oh yeah; I mean, I wouldn't want to do it all the time but I wouldn't mind doing it every now and then."

"That's fine with me, honey."

At Dana's request, she and John had anal sex two more times that week. The following week she crossed the street to her neighbor's.

"Okay, this was your bright idea, now tell me how to stop it," she scolded.

Gloria was a little surprised at the tone of her friend. "What? You can't mean he's still going hot and heavy."

"Gloria, my pussy is sore, my ass is sore, and I've swallowed enough cum to put on ten pounds. This isn't working."

"Ass? You guys did anal?"

"Yeah, well I had to figure out SOME way to give my pussy a little reprieve."

"How was it? Did you like it?"

"It was different. He was very gentle so it never did really hurt. I have to admit, I never thought I'd climax from anal sex but boy was I wrong. I'm surprised you didn't hear me screaming my head off all the way over here."

Gloria could only dream to be in her neighbor's shoes. "Maybe I could talk Tim into swapping," she thought out loud.

"What? Don't even think about it. John's mine; I share him with no one."

"Ah, yeah of course; I was just kidding," she replied in an attempt to redeem herself.

"So what the hell am I supposed to do? I can't go on like this, Gloria. If I start backing out of sex now he's going to wonder. He'll probably start thinking I'm having an affair or something."

"Just tell him the truth," Gloria said.

"Oh yeah, tell him this whole thing was an elaborate scheme to get him to say I could go fuck other guys, yeah—great idea."

"No, I don't mean that. Just tell him although the last 6 weeks have been great, your pussy's sore and you have to slack off a little, that's all."

Dana sat and thought about it. "Yeah, he'll probably be disappointed but I don't think he'd be mad."

"Of course not. He loves you. He doesn't want to hurt you. And you can always tell him if he gets real horny and you're not in the mood he can come over here."

Dana didn't say anything; just shot her friend a look that would have killed Genghis Kahn and half his army.

"Well, this whole thing started with you wanting to go screw other guys, remember?"

"Yeah, me screwing other guys, not him screwing other women; that's not going to happen, Gloria, so give it up."

"I know, I know. How about you? Are you still thinking of going out with other guys behind his back?"

"Are you kidding? Never! What the hell excuse would I have if he ever found out? Hell no, I like what I have."

"Hmmm," Gloria moaned while looking into space. "Maybe I should go out and get a little variety."

"You? Aren't you the one who told me not to do it in the first place? That men always have a way of finding out?"

"Yeah, I know. I just wish Tim was a little more interested. I have to practically attack him whenever I'm in the mood. And even then, it's nothing like you and John. On a really good night Tim might be good for thirty-five or forty minutes."

"Then what do you do?"

"What do you mean; I roll over and go to sleep, what else is there to do?"

"Don't you give him a blow job to get him hard again?"

"No, he just doesn't seem that interested after he gets off. I am lucky though, most of the time I get off too."

"Gloria, I've never heard of a man who wasn't interested in getting a blow job. Try it. The next time you're lying there together wrap those ruby red lips of yours around his schmuck and send him to the moon; maybe try some different positions. Try something different; maybe some more outfits, that worked before."

"Yeah, I could try, why not," she said with the shrug of her shoulders. "I've got nothing to lose."

That night Dana was setting the table when John walked in. She stretched her arms up and threw them over her husband's neck in preparation for their hello kiss. When he reached behind her to grab her ass and pull it into his crotch Dana winced.

"Oh, careful honey, I'm really tender."

She could see the immediate concern in his face.

"What's the matter, honey? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, honey, it's just that...well, we've been having a lot of sex lately and I'm getting sore. We really need to take a break if you don't mind."

"Well of course I don't mind, honey. The whole idea of making love is to make each other feel good, not bad."

Dana smiled up at him. He couldn't tell what was hiding behind her beautiful turned up lips but she was wondering how she could have ever thought of cheating on her wonderful husband.

Across the street, Gloria made it clear to Tim that he was going to get very lucky. As usual their love making started off with kissing then a little nipple play before he maneuvered between her legs and inserted himself. Sure enough, he was able to hold out for his usual twenty minutes before they both came.

Gloria recovered first and looked over at her husband. He was still huffing and puffing. His legs were held slightly apart with his flaccid cock hanging down over his balls.

She looked into his face with a slight grin as she reached over and gently lifted his shriveled up manhood. She leaned down and started scraping her teeth across his nipples as she slowly started stroking his cock.

Tim caught his breath in surprise. This was unusual. He felt himself stir to her touch. Gloria sensuously started kissing her way south as her fingers carefully caressed his privates. "Oh, oh, oh," he yelled as his wife's lips encompassed his hardening shaft.

Tim felt his entire body stiffen as Gloria encircled the head of his member with her tongue. Between the oral manipulations of his cock and her delicate finger play with his balls, Tim was ready for action in no time.

Gloria wondered why she hadn't been doing this all along. She surmised that after ten years of marriage they started taking each other for granted, which of course carried over into the bedroom. Well no more she silently declared.

She was feeling adventurous so instead of letting him climb on top of her again, she jumped on for a ride.

Tim took ahold of her waist and encouraged her up and down. Unfortunately, she wasn't as young as she used to be and her knees were starting to hurt. She leaned forward and kissed her hubby. "Remember how I used to lay on my side and you took me from behind?"

"Yeah, I remember."

Gloria turned her back to him. Tim was no fool, he scooted in behind his lovely wife, found her opening, and started a long and slow stroke. "Mmmm," she crooned as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back into his shoulder. It had been a while since they'd used that position and the newness had Gloria shuttering in ecstasy within minutes.

The next morning it was Gloria who was walking a little gingerly as she crossed the street with a big grin. She knocked twice then went in.

Dana looked at her. "Well, you look chipper this morning."

"Tim and I made love for over an hour last night," she announced. "We haven't done that in two years."

"Well, congratulations."

"Yeah, Tim was dragging a little when he got up for work but I feel great," she said with glee. "How about you and superman? I suppose you had another marathon session?"

"Nope; I told him I needed a break. I guess I'm the one crying uncle," she laughed.

*

Epilogue;

Although Gloria secretly held a jealous streak for Dana, she never let it be known or get in the way of their friendship. From their individual experiences, they both grew to appreciate their husbands more than before and neither of them gave any thought at all to sleeping with other men. Both John and Tim never complained about the rigorous sexual schedule, although Tim was considering taking up Yoga.

The end.

12