Make It Up To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her legs and spread them wider and pushed them up slightly. I caressed the insides of her thighs with my lips. Leaving small bites and kisses in her aftermath. I let my tongue venture off to her outer lips. Leaving long, wet licks there. Hearing her moan from just that alone drove me crazy but I kept the teasing up. I blew cold air onto her hot slit. She shuddered from my actions.

I slid two fingers up her wet lips and spreaded her open. I felt heat radiating from her as I spreaded her open. I swirled my tongue around her wetness just to get a taste of her. Her taste was a little salty but was overwhelmingly enchanting. I flattened my tongue out to lick her from her wet hole up to her clit. To get a better taste. Soon I left my tongue immerse in her wetness. Licking, sucking and playing with her.

Her eyes remained shut. She licked her lips trying to hold back the moans she wanted so desperately to let out. Her hands moving from her head to mine. Not able to fathom the immensity of what she was feeling. In this moment when I looked up at her in complete ecstasy she was the most beautiful I had ever seen her. Wanton and wanting. Sexy and vulnerable. She was fighting me. She wanted to cum but she also wanted to hold it in. I had to coax it out of her.

I wrapped my soft, wet lips around her hard little clit. I sucked lightly at first. Testing the waters seeing how she was going to react. I looked up at her. Eyes still closed tight. She made these tiny whimpering sounds. She would bite her bottom lip. She looked so sexy. I sucked harder. Taking her clit in and out of my mouth. She moaned louder now. "Oh yes right there," she said. Her hips lifted from the bed. I could tell she was close.

I took this opportunity to slide 2 fingers inside of her. Slowly. Continuing to suck on her clit.

Sliding my fingers inside of her I almost came. I love the feel of it. The absolute intimacy you feel by inserting yourself in the most private parts of someone else. The way she gasps for air because she wasn't expecting it. The way her hips start grinding against me as I pull her body closer to me. The way her muscles clench against my fingers. How it's hard for her now to hold back. To separate the pleasure I'm giving her. I love it. It's empowering, sexy. I'm completely immersed in what I'm doing and the pleasure I'm giving her. So much so I barely noticed she was speaking to me.

"Did you hear..." She paused. "What I said?"

I simply looked up at her acknowledging that I was clearly listening now. "Ashley...Fuck me." Her eyes looking directly into mine. "Please."

I wanted to take this slow. Tease her like she had done me. She needed more than that. I was more than willing to comply. I picked up the speed of my fingers, matching the speed of sucking her clit in and out of my mouth. Her muscles were clenching my fingers so hard I could barely move them in and out. She was practically screaming now. The loudest she had been all night. Her hands on my head holding my mouth close to where she wanted it. Her legs begun to shake and tighten around me. She was cumming. When the waves of her orgasm slowed I removed myself from her.

She pulled me up to her. Looked at me and kissed me hungrily. Her tongue slipping into my mouth. She wanted to taste herself. I slowly pulled away. "Keep that up and you won't be leaving at all." I snickered at her.

"What time is it?" I went to grab her phone off the desk. "It's 10:30." She looked at me like she could slap me. "I was supposed to be there hours ago." "I'm sorry. You weren't really in a rush to leave." I said. "No not at all."

I climbed off of her to find my clothes so I could walk her out. She finally got up and did the same. We both walked to the mirror to see the damage we had done. We both looked clearly and throughly fucked. I brushed my hair and she did the same.

Her phone started to ring. It was her friend. "Hey Kiera are you almost here?" "Um no not yet. You remember Ashley I'm just leaving her school right now she had me running all over the place." I looked at her and laughed as we walked out the door. "I'll be there soon." And she hung up.

I walked her to her car. Before she got in I told her, "She might be a little suspicious about this hickey on your neck."

"I could hit you." She looked at me pretending to be mad.

"You could but you're just gonna kiss me." I said and I leaned in to kiss her lips one more time before she left. I pulled away feeling like someone was watching us. I looked around and it was my ex-girlfriend with her new one.

12