Make Me Die A Little Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan frigged her clit in frenzy. Barbara threw her legs around me. In unison, they cried:

"Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

And then the twisting waves of lapping flame reached up, engulfed them both, rolled over them like supernova stars. They spasmed, embraced, convulsed, cried out--- and shaking, Barbara said, "Fuck Jordan now. I can't take any more."

I did.

"You like this, don't you," I inquired as my prick, still wet from Barbara's cunt, slid into my sensually transformed wife.

"I do," she said.

"Those were the words that married us."

"Don't remind me," she replied. "I don't want to think about that now. I just want to feel you in me."

"Where your fucking frog's thick prick just was?"

"Yes," she said, " . . .knowing that your cock has just come out of Barbara's cunt."

"Knowing we fuck others?"

She kissed me softly with lips of love. "Yes, knowing that," she said. I picked up the pace. Her sweet cunt clasped my cock, rhythmically squeezing and releasing as I pumped in an out. I was getting close. My God! I wanted her now!

But she had other ideas.

"You shouldn't cum in me," she said. "Not tonight--- at least, not this first time."

The fact was that if I'd had to choose between my wife and Barbara, there would be no choice. I'd have given up my soul to cum in Jordan's cunt right then. That, I suppose, was a distinction women innately understand, and men only seldom come to know--- the line, as Johnny Mercer put it in a song that still reminds me of high school romances:

"There's a line between love and fascination That's lost on an evening such as this When we both feel the very same sensation When we're lost in the magic of a kiss. . . ."

The line wasn't lost. But where I was "fucking two women", Jordan and Barbara were joined in a threesome with me as the male. I half smiled. They were into sexual sisterhood.

So when I whispered, "Trust me, baby," Jordan already knew that. My wife expelled me from her cunt, and patted me on the thigh off in Barbara's direction. I said to myself "Okay"--- and brought my cock to Barbara's hungry cunt.

She looked up with wise and knowing eyes. "You understand, don't you," she said as my prick engulfed her. Jordan, my wife, was suckling her nipple.

"Tell me," I said stupidly.

Barbara smiled. My prick began pumping of its own volition.

"There are more ways to skin a cat," she said. "I've wanted you both."

I looked at my wife and said,. "I'm going to cum in Barbara."

""I hoped you would," she said.

The warm, slick, slippery walls of Barbara's cunt closed around my prick. I felt my pulsing prostate.. My cum shot up the bulging tube of my cock's underside. Its message was not procreative stuff. It was a bonding, binding, an. affection for two extravagantly sexual women who understand each other. And me.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Barbara cried. "Stuff it up my cunt! Fuck me til I die!" . "Watch me, baby," I said to Jordan. "Watch my prick slide up her cunt!"

Frigging herself, Jordan took Barbara's nipple in her mouth and bit it. Barbara groaned. "Do it!" Jordan whispered.

I pushed.

"My prick is between her cunt lips," I said. "Now a little deeper. . ." Barbara crooned: "It's going in. Oh! His prick is in my cunt!” She groaned. “Jesus! God! It's so fucking good!"

I kissed Jordan and whispered, "Ah! we're fucking now, baby! Watch us fuck!!"

Barbara writhed beneath me moaning, "Fuck me, oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

I was in her to my balls , and my lady was beside me urging me on. "Tell me what he feels like," Jordan begged. Barbara''s hips thrust back with every stroke. "Oh!" she moaned"He's got such a big stff prick! You lucky bitch! To have this big, stiff prick to fill your cunt each night!" . I marveled at how different women can be. Barbara's cunt was softer than Jordan's, a luxurious erotic swamp that seemed to envelope my prick in its oozy warmth and suck me in to its depths. And with that, Barbara shut her eyes and screamed a long, loud, howling, "Ooooooh!"and flung her arms around my neck. Her hips heaved up and into mine. She spasmed once, twice, three times.

"I'm cumming!" she gasped. "Cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! Yes!I'm cum-m-i-n-g!" . Barbara fucked through her orgasm and her spasms slowly died away. But I was still as hard as ever and had no wish to cum just yet myself. Withdrawing from Barbara, I knelt between Jordan's thighs and rubbed my cockhead, still wet with Barbara's juices, on her clit.

"Your turn, baby," I said. Jordan reached down and grasped the shaft of my prick, fitted its head firmly between her cunt lips, and threw her hips up, engulfing my whole prick in one swift movement.

"Stick that prick in me!" she hissed. “Stuff that slimey dick up my hot cunt!"

I sank into Jordan to her depths; my cockhead touched her cervix, slipped through and nudged into her uterus.

Jordan moaned: "Oh shit, you're in so deep! I can feel you in my womb! In my cervix' lips! Oh God, I've never felt a prick like this!"

I pumped. Jordan groaned. I pulled out and Jordan whimpered, "No, don't stop! Don't go!"

I pumped back into her full length. Again her cervix' lips parted and my prick slipped in. It was a tiny mouth encircling my cockhead.

"Fuck me! Fill me!" Jordan crooned. "Leave it in me there--- just move it a little." I did. She wriggled. "Don't stop!" she cried. "I'm almost there--- here it cums! Oooh! Yes! It's c-u-m-m-i-n-g!"

She was groaning, moaning, thrashing in convulsions under me. And now her words, her movement, the depth of our fucking, the tiny sucking mouth her cervix formed, the tightness of her slick hot cunt were all too much, and this time it was I who lost control.

I felt it start, somewhere deep behind my balls and bowels--- that tiny electric tickle that tells a man there's no turning back, that sense of fluids swirling, of something in me trying to escape, that unbidden thrill rippling through my lower depths, roaring up inside me--- and then the spasms, the mind-blowing spasms as my cock jerked and spurted and squirted my thick white cum inside her cunt, the juices sluicing up inside her in gobs as time stood still.

"I'm cumming," I gasped. "Cumming---" But I could say no more. With a sigh, I sank down into the sheets, and felt my prick go slowly limp. It slipped from her soft wet cunt and I closed my eyes, exhausted, and fell asleep. . We slept well into the next afternoon. But when we awoke, we did another round : first Jordan and I, then Barbara and I, and then the women together. And then we slept some more. When at last we got up it was nearing dinner time. We dressed, went out into the cold, brittle New York winter air and slogged through the snow and slush to the Moon Garden, our favorite Chinese restaurant, where an order of hot sour soup dispelled the cold. I felt a hand on my knee, my thigh, my crotch--- and looked up into Jordan's innocent, smiling eyes. “What are you doing?” I asked. "Sex is like Chinese food," she said softly, raising a toast with her Ch'ingtao beer. "A half an hour later, you're hungry again." . end

12