Make Me Pretty

Story Info
AFI's Davey Havok and I, having a make-up party.
981 words
4.25
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davey was in our bathroom, getting ready for the day. He went to put eyeshadow on when I walked up behind him, placing my hands on his shoulders. He turned around, smiling at me.

"Hey gorgeous," he said.

"Hey babe," I responded, "you know, you should do my make-up sometime," I say with that mischievous look on my face that he knows all too well. I gathered up all of his cosmetics and walked out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?!" he demanded, sounding a bit frustrated, "you're gonna make me late!"

"Aww come on, Davey. I just wanna have a little make-up party," I smile, biting his eyeliner. Something about that must have really turned him on...he wasn't so mad anymore.

"Make me pretty," I giggled.

"Baby, you're already pretty...wait, let me rephrase that, you're gorgeous," he smiles as he caresses my face.

"Davey you are too sweet," I say, "but I still want you to show me how you work your magic. It'll be fun."

I grab his hand and lead him over to our king-size bed. I sit down on the bed and he sits on his kneels down so that he's level with me.

"Alright, for you, I'd start with some light blue eyeshadow because that goes best with your skin tone," Davey said as he held the brush up to my face.

"Close your eyes," he whispered.

I did as I was told and he lightly spread the eyeshadow on my eyelids. When he was done, I opened my eyes and found him just staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I'm looking at my strikingly gorgeous wife and wondering, 'why does she think she needs make-up?'" he said.

Tears of joy filled my eyes. I had been insecure my whole life, and very self conscious about the way I look, but I finally found someone who has helped me realize how beautiful I really am.

"Davey, I love you," I whisper, looking into his big brown eyes.

"I love you too. More than anything," he whispered. His words made me shiver. I could now feel his breath on my face. He immediately engulfed my lips in a burning kiss. We skillfully tore each other's clothes off as our tongues intertwined. Trust me, after having much experience, this wasn't hard to do.

"Let me put make-up on you!" I exclaimed as I grabbed some black eyeliner, "eyes closed, baby."

He closed his eyes and I put the eyeliner on him, smudging it a little.

"Alright, now for some mascara."

He opened his adorable puppy dog eyes even more as I applied the mascara on his thin eyelashes. The way he did it was just adorable. I just couldn't help myself...I cradled both sides of his face with both hands and started kissing him again. I quickly grabbed a tube of light red lipstick as he threw his arms around me, pinning me to the bed.

"Pucker up," I commanded seductively.

I traced the lipstick around his pouted lips and threw the lipstick aside.

"I have a challenge for you, Tiger Man," I informed him and he listened closely, "I want you to finish putting my make-up on..." I raised up to whisper in his ear, "while you're fucking me."

"Ohhhh...that will definitely be a challenge," he said, half-way moaning and half-way laughing, "but I'll do it."

He rubbed the tip of his hard cock against my slick opening, making me even more excited. He suddenly thrust all the way inside me.

"Ahhhh..." he moaned raggedly as my body accepted him.

"Ooh!" I squealed, gripping his shoulders tightly. Lifting himself up with one arm, he skillfully reached for the lipstick as he began to thrust. I stifled my moans as he put the lipstick on me. I could feel the lipstick going off of my lips and onto my cheek. Davey struggled to make it look good, but at the same time, he was very distracted by other things...and so was I, but in a weird way, this was really adding to my pleasure. I moaned as I frantically searched for the eyeshadow and the brush.

"Honey...pick up...the pace a little...but try to keep...your...upper body...still," I moaned breathlessly. I gathered up some of the purple dust on the brush and spread it across Davey's eyelids. It looked like a 3-year-old tried to do it.

"Now do me," I commanded. He took the brush in his hand and got the eyeshadow pretty much everywhere except for where it was supposed to go. Wanting to challenge him even more, I contracted my walls around him.

"HANNAH!" he screamed, "Fuck, that feels good...ohhhhh..."

"Yesss. Ohh, it's so good!" I exclaimed as I tightly gripped the sheets. I raised my head up to kiss him passionately, muffling our moans. Our lips parted as we tried to catch our breath, and I noticed my lipstick was smeared all around Davey's mouth. I lifted my hips off the bed to meet his every thrust. Our intimate bodies danced as a thin film of sweat formed on our skin.

"Ugh! Ohhh Daveeeeeeyyyyy!! Give it to me faster," I screamed. Davey held me in place as he drilled into me faster and faster. Desperate to send him over the edge, I tightened my hidden walls around him.

"I'm coming, Hannah. YESSS!! Ohhhhhh..." he moaned as his hot liquid filled my insides.

"Ohhh...Ohhhhhh....Ahhhhh," I sighed in relief, coming back down from my high. Davey collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him. I knew we both looked ridiculous, but I didn't care; I was in the arms of the love of my life.

"I love you more than life," I told him.

"I love you more than anything in this whole world...and I definitely won't eer put my make-up on again without thinking about what just happened," he winked at me.