Make This Last Forever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani reached through the gap between Sam's legs to find Ashley's pussy and when she located her wet opening Dani played with it while continuing to lick Sam simultaneously. Ashley's eyes widened when she understood Dani's intentions and in the spirit of reciprocity she reached her own hand between Sam's thighs to pet Dani's furry kitty until her blonde slut meowed for her. Ashley and Dani each held one of Sam's parted legs for support while pleasuring each other, partners in their mission of giving to Sam and one another the best orgasms of their lives. Sam threw her head back and cried with ecstasy as Dani and Ashley worshipped her frontside and backside in order to show their prodigal lover exactly what she had missed out on these last several years. They didn't stop licking her until Sam's come dripped down Dani's face.

The threesome fell into their old rhythms with surprising ease. It was as if the last time they had been together were yesterday rather than a decade ago. Without any sex toys readily available, they had to use their ingenuity and improvise. Sam sat on her knees atop the cushion of a nearby couch with her elbows propped over the back of the furniture. She pushed out her skinny butt for Dani who sat on her hands and knees at the floor beneath her. Ashley completed the chain by sitting behind Dani with her face cheek to cheek with Dani's glorious ass.

Dani gave Sam the full service as she performed her important work from behind, tongue-fucking both Sam's pussy and asshole to see how deep her long, thick tongue could penetrate inside her precious Sam's body. Dani must be doing something right; even with her face firmly embedded in Sam's backside she heard distinctly the moans of her Sam and felt every shudder of her slim body with every flick of Dani's tongue.

This was what Dani loved the most, what a craven lesbian slut like her needed. A nice, tight ass right in her face with a yummy pussy and a stinky butthole for her to stick her tongue into. Dani ran her hands up and down Sam's back with soft caresses as she licked her body and slowly scratched her fingers down the vertebrae of Sam's spine to the cleft of Sam's buttocks. Sam couldn't take any more delays to her gratification and so she reached back to grab ahold of Dani's neck and pulled her face flat against Sam's bottom. Sam wiggled her ass in Dani's face as she wailed with pleasure at the good places where Dani was licking.

Ashley also enjoyed herself with Dani's big, beautiful buns mashed against her face. She couldn't eat pussy with quite the expertise of the good friend she currently serviced but she was certainly no slouch in that department either. Ashley licked at Dani's lips and the skin all around the surrounding area, even munching on Dani's pubes before working her tongue inside Dani's creamy slit. Ashley tongue-fucked Dani for a while before licking her way up to Dani's butthole where she could tease Dani's anus with the tip of her tongue. After a few exploratory licks, Dani's asshole opened for her so Ashley could slip her tongue inside the tight ring of her anus. Ashley hadn't been with many partners who allowed her to rim their assholes but Ashley knew her kinky bitch Dani was game for about anything. After eating Dani's ass and slurping her own saliva out of her butthole for a while, Ashley prepared for the grand finale by sucking on Dani's clitoris loudly and obscenely while occasionally lapping the seepage from Dani's opening into her mouth with a curl of her tongue.

Dani couldn't even remember the last time she had been orally pleasured. Tharisse never had a chance to lick her when they hooked up last night and Dani's last girlfriend Sandy didn't perform for her very often. Dani honestly believed it had been almost a year since a woman's tongue had been anywhere near her lower body. She had always been more a giver anyways, perfectly content getting her partner off without receiving anything in return. Dani enjoyed licking pussy so much that sometimes when a squishy vagina was creamy and tasty enough she could come without requiring any stimulation.

Despite these preferences, at this moment Ashley's tongue was everything Dani had ever wanted or needed. Being licked would have felt good enough but the fact it was her Ashie that had her tongue in Dani's femininity made this feel ten times better. Though orally talented, Dani couldn't manage to make Sam come before Ashley licked Dani to her first orgasm of the evening. Considering she already got Sam off using her tongue a few minutes ago Dani didn't feel too guilty about it. There would be plenty more time for multiple orgasms.

Dani insisted on Sam and Ashley fucking each other next though they begged Dani in vain to join with them. Dani knew the two of them needed some time just with each other and Dani could still enjoy watching them. Sam and Ashley tried to find a configuration where they could lick each other simultaneously but such a feat proved difficult due to their height differential. Eventually they attained a position that worked well enough where they both laid on a blanket on their sides with their faces in each other's crotches so they could both slurp and suck at their twats.

Dani sat on her knees nearby Ashley and Sam's combined form and waited for them to become comfortable. After watching them lick each other for a moment, Dani spread her arms wide and reached around to touch both her girls. Dani grinned as she felt their tongues licking her fingers while she pushed her digits inside them. Dani gathered a mixture of natural lube and saliva in her fingers and found the combined fluids to be thin and clear inside Sam's genitals while thick and frothy inside Ashley's. Dani slathered the sop up and down Sam and Ashley's asscracks and then forced a lubricated finger from each hand into her friend's assholes. Dani's fingers slipped inside their asses like it was nothing until her fingers could reach no further. Sam and Ashley groaned into each other's vaginas and licked even more lasciviously when they felt their back holes being stimulated by Dani.

Dani pushed her fingers deep inside of Ashley and Sam's asses until her fingertips brushed against the walls of their rectums. Dani pulled her fingers nearly the entire way out before shoving them back in again. Dani repeated this process over and over until she had turned the other women into groaning, drooling beasts whose bodies shivered and twitched uncontrollably as Dani probed their assholes.

"Your asses are mine," Dani declared as she took ownership over Ashley and Sam's relaxed and loose anai.

There was no argument from Ashley or Sam, only moans as Dani delicately caressed the inside of their bodies with more intimacy than they had ever experienced from anal sex. Dani gently fingerfucked her friend's assholes while Ashley and Sam lapped at each other with a greater and more desperate need. Ashley and Sam were soon moaning loud enough to wake the dead as they came in each other's mouths. When Dani felt their orgasms releasing, she squeezed an additional finger inside their rectums and wriggled her pair of digits around rapidly while her friends climaxed. Screams echoed throughout the vacant household as the addition of Dani's anal stimulation caused Ashley and Sam to ascend to a higher plane of purest ecstasy. Dani couldn't get enough of the how their bodies writhed together wildly or the involuntary response of their anai clenching tight and puckering open repeatedly around her violating fingers throughout their lengthy climaxes.

Ashley and Sam panted for breath as they came down from their climaxes. Dani slowly slid her soiled fingers out of their once-tight assholes and enjoyed their sighs and moans as her intruding digits withdrew from their rectums. Dani thought she heard a fart escape from Ashley as her asshole clenched shut which Sam surely noticed with her face mere centimeters away from Ashley's ass.

"Sick!" Sam shouted with a disgusted face.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," Ashley replied bashfully. "It just kind of slipped out."

Dani giggled when Sam farted loudly in response with her ass placed right in Ashley's face.

"Gross!" Ashley yelled, though she laughed heartily all the same.

"Turnabout is fair play," Sam retorted.

Dani didn't buy the act for a second. These two had been inappropriately close in high school and Dani distinctly remembered the two of them discussing their respective bowel movements in precise detail. Hell, they used to have entire conversations together while they went number two in the adjoining stalls of the school bathroom. Of course, whenever Dani tried to join in by bringing up her own poop during a conversation they gave her a hard time and called her a weirdo.

"I think you're both gross bitches," Dani said as she stuck the fingers that had been inside their rectums into each other's mouths. "Doesn't mean I love you any less."

Ashley and Sam sucked greedily upon Dani's stinky fingers to rediscover the taste within each other's asses. They had only rimmed each other a few times back when they were together but such an experience seemed likely to repeat itself numerous times in the future.

The threesome next found themselves lying beside each other on a blanket that covered the carpeted floor. Their arms wrapped tightly around each other as they enjoyed the warmth and sweat of their bodies intermingling. They kissed occasionally with their weary eyes shut and even dozed off for a bit. Ashley would eventually be the first to stand up. She stretched her arms out wide and provided Dani and Sam a wonderful view of her curvy behind. Ashley simply had the nicest, deepest asscrack that Dani just loved putting her tongue within.

"I don't want to leave, but I've gotta piss like a goddamn racehorse," Ashley complained. "Too much beer. I'll be right back, ladies."

Ashley started to leave but quickly turned around and gave both Dani and Sam quick kisses before she left. She looked at the two of them lovingly and smiled warmly while caressing their cheeks fondly. She felt like the luckiest woman alive. Once Ashley exited the room, Dani's eyebrow lifted as a naughty idea suddenly struck her. Dani grabbed Sam by both hands and quickly pulled them both up to their feet.

"Are you, me, and Ashley friends?" Dani asked Sam.

"Of course!" Sam answered.

"Are we best friends?" Dani inquired.

Sam responded to the query by wrapping her arms around Dani and kissing her again and again. At this point, who knew which woman's pussy and ass Sam tasted in Dani's mouth. She missed her friends so much she couldn't enough of Ashley and Dani's lips no matter where they'd been. She didn't just refer to the lips on their mouths either.

"Even if you broke my heart, I've never felt for anyone the way I feel about you and Ashley," Sam said between kisses. "Not for Clay or anybody else. I love you, I love you, I love you. Does that answer your question?"

Dani nodded and smiled happily before asking, "Do you trust me, Sam?"

Sam didn't hesitate an instant before replying, "Always."

"Then come with me," Dani said as she took Sam by the hand and led her to the bathroom. "We're going to give Ashley the treat of a lifetime."

Dani was happy to find the bathroom door unlocked, a door barring her path would have quickly thwarted her plan. She opened the door and found Ashley just sitting down on the toilet seat as they barged in.

Ashley jumped up in surprise and covered herself with surprising modesty as she yelped, "Jesus! Can't a girl get some privacy?"

"In the shower, Ash," Dani commanded.

"But I've got to pee super bad," Ashley complained as she writhed in discomfort. "I'm about to burst. What are you guys doing, anyway?"

"Yeah, what are we doing?" Sam asked Dani with eyelids narrowed in consternation.

Damn, she beautiful when she looks suspicious, Dani thought of Sam. Who am I kidding, she looks beautiful doing everything.

"Just trust me, guys," Dani assured them.

Once Ashley stood in the shower as ordered, Dani led Sam into the tub to stand naked along with her. Once they were behind the shower curtain, Dani pushed down on Sam's neck to compel her to kneel. Not knowing what else to do, Sam obeyed and lowered herself to her knees while Dani knelt beside her. The shower was just large enough for both women to fit side by side under Ashley. Sam and Dani sat on their knees directly beneath Ashley's crotch and Dani looked up at Ashley expectantly.

"You can go any time," Dani told Ashley reassuringly. "We're ready for you."

"Dani?" Ashley asked, suddenly nervous. "Are you sure?"

"It's okay," Dani promised. "Sam's okay. I'm okay. You're okay. Let us do this for you."

"Oh my God," Ashley whispered as she reached down and spread her puffy, swollen labia wide apart.

Dani and Sam stared up into the unveiled pink of Ashley's vagina as yellowish droplets slowly dripped from the miniscule opening of Ashley's urethra and fell to the shower floor before Dani. The dribbling suddenly focused into a powerful stream that hit Dani square in the face and caused fluid to splatter all over her and even splashed onto Sam who flinched away instinctively. Ashley held her bladder far past the point of discomfort so she wouldn't have to interrupt their earlier lovemaking. The pent up release caused her stream to flow with an immense pressure that quickly covered Dani's body with urine. Ashley groaned at the relief and satisfaction derived from emptying her full-to-bursting bladder all over her gorgeous friend's beautiful naked body.

For Ashley, this was like a dream come true for her. She doused Dani's face with her urine and Dani bent her neck forward so the stream soaked all through her hair with a frothy whizzing noise. Ashley's piss was thick and briny from all the beer she drank tonight and Dani thought it smelled a bit too strongly of it but the sizzling heat of Ashley's stream felt amazing as it splashed all over Dani's skin.

Ashley grabbed the back Sam's head and held her in place as she crossed her stream from Dani's face over to hers. Sam frowned slightly as Ashley peed all over her but thankfully didn't freak out or make Ashley stop. Ashley pushed down on Sam's head and proceeded to urinate directly into her hair until Sam's pale blonde tresses became soaked a dark yellow color. Ashley's pee drenched through Sam's hair so thoroughly that her fluid dripped from the long tangled ends of Sam's locks down to the shower floor. Ashley aimed her stream toward Sam's mouth but Sam refused to open her jaw and the fluid splattered futilely against the barrier of her lips.

Ashley directed her attention back toward Dani, spraying her piss directly onto Dani's breasts and torso. Dani offered herself freely to Ashley's stream, sticking her globular chest out expectantly. Dani groaned as she felt rivulets of Ashley's warm fluid dripping down the curves of her cleavage and trickling to her abdomen. Ashley's arousal became more and more pronounced from watching Dani moan like a harlot and rub Ashley's urine into her tits.

Unlike Sam, Dani had no compunction against taking Ashley's liquid waste in her mouth and when Ashley's stream heightened toward Dani's face she opened her mouth and took Ashley's pee gladly. Dani's mouth made a gurgling noise as the urine streamed into her throat and was gulped down her gullet. Dani swallowed some of it and left the rest to spill out of her mouth and drip down her chin and neck. Dani felt urine finally dripping to her crotch and she masturbated with it while continuing to drink Ashley's pee.

While touching herself, Dani suddenly grabbed Sam by her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Their urine-glossed lips met and Dani forced her tongue inside Sam's mouth. Sam allowed Dani to enter and without warning experienced a mouthful of warm liquid gushing into her mouth. Dani had retained a pocket of Ashley's urine in her mouth which she kept to share with Sam instead of swallowing. Sam overcame the mental block preventing her from drinking someone else's yucky piss and soon enough she and Dani were spitting the contents of Ashley's bladder back and forth between their mouths while they made out. Ashley peed on them throughout their passionate, filthy display, groaning at the beautiful, dirty sight of her best friends sharing and delighting in her piss. When they ran out of urine to play with, Dani turned Sam's head toward Ashley and opened her jaw so she could drink directly from Ashley's source before they started kissing again. Dani rocked against her fingers and groaned against Sam's mouth as she brought herself to climax.

Dani and Sam kept kissing and started running their hands all over each other's wet bodies while Ashley continued pissing on their faces. Ashley's need to urinate must have been overwhelming; she had been going for over a minute and her powerful stream showed no sign of slowing. A thin layer of light yellow pee pooled on the surface of the bathtub, soaking Dani and Sam's knees and shins as well as the soles of Ashley's feet as it raced for the shower drain. Dani and Sam reached between each other's thighs and rubbed the excess of Ashley's hot urine into their pussies. They moaned with depraved pleasure as they touched themselves while Ashley showered her love down upon them.

Ashley wished this moment could last forever but she could feel her stream finally starting to lessen in strength. Watching her two best girls make out with each other while Ashley pissed all over them was the hottest thing Ashley had ever seen in her life. She had become so aroused that she felt an uncontrollable need to take care of herself. Ashley rubbed her clitoris furiously with both hands while her urination concluded. Ashley's stream all but disappeared and Ashley grunted as she squeezed her bladder so that lingering spurts of urine squirted out of her in short bursts at her friend's lovely faces. Once her bladder had emptied in entirety, Ashley madly stroked her clit as her moans rose higher and higher in volume. A few seconds later Ashley screamed as she came with a clear, thin, odorless fluid that slowly dripped out of her pussy and down onto Dani and Sam's foreheads.

Ashley breathed with heavy, heaving gasps for air as she came down from her orgasm and she looked almost embarrassed at her display. Her grunts and groans had been loud and almost bestial in nature; she had completely lost control of herself. She looked down at Dani and Sam sitting before her drenched from head to toe in Ashley's urine. Their hair and bodies had been completely soaked with Ashley's pee and they never stopped kissing the whole time while Ashley pissed on them and then came on their faces. Dani and Sam were so close that their pressed together bodies made wet squishing noises as they rubbed against each other and it sounded so damn sexy.

Dani finally broke her kiss with Sam and asked, "So be honest, Sam. What did you think?"

Sam looked thoughtful for a second and then admitted, "I won't say that I liked it." A few seconds later her face broke into a wide grin as she added, "But I wouldn't say I disliked it either. I might need to experiment more before I can know for sure."

"You guys," Ashley said lovingly as she stroked both their cheeks and felt the wetness covering them with her own hand.

As weird as it sounded, Ashley felt so touched that her friends allowed her to indulge with them in the most secret, embarrassing fetish she possessed. She knew for certain now that these amazing women truly loved her.

I don't deserve such amazing friends, Ashley thought. Who else would have smiled while doing this for me?

"Has the only person you've ever done this with been me?" Dani asked with curiosity.

"Yes," Ashley said softly. "I was scared my other girlfriends would think I was a freak if I told them I wanted to pee on them and then masturbate at the sight of them drenched in my piss."