Make This Last Forever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Dani remarked with a shocked expression. "I can hardly believe it. Sam never struck me as the religious type."

"You didn't know much about Sam's home life then," Ashley explained. "Her parents are pretty conservative. They kind of begrudgingly accepted their daughter hanging out with me and I don't think they ever fully believed her when she came out to them. They always told her she was just going through a phase that would pass eventually. Turns out they were actually right about that."

"So what happened next?" Dani asked.

"Well, I declined her invitation to church as politely as I could manage without busting a gut laughing. I told Sam I was very happy with my life and that I hoped she was happy with hers. Then Sam said she would pray for my soul to try and save me from damnation or some such nonsense. I visited with them at Sam's house once more since then but otherwise haven't seen them. Rather disappointing, I must say."

"Who's them?" Dani wondered.

"Oh yeah, here's the kicker," Ashley snorted. "Sam is married. To a dude."

"What?" Dani gasped. She felt ridiculous repeating Ashley's words but this news was so unbelievable it had to be confirmed. "Sam is married? To a dude?"

"And not just any guy," Ashley affirmed with a rueful shake of her head. "Clay Travis."

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Dani sighed.

Clay had been the same age of them but went to the private religious school in town rather than the public high school. He played summer-league baseball with several of the popular boys who belonged to the same crowd as Dani and her cliquey friends. Clay had also been close friends with Trevor, Dani's last boyfriend.

Clay was a jerk who propositioned Dani whenever Trevor wasn't around and sexually harassed her constantly by smacking her on the ass or cupping her breasts. Dani never told Trevor about it because she worried how mad he would get and didn't know if that anger would be directed at Clay or at her. Back in high school, Ashley and Sam would have referred to Clay as a 'grade-A jackass'.

"So Clay and Trevor probably high-fived over Clay getting to fuck the same girl who gave me my first lesbian experience the night Trevor and I broke up," Dani lamented with a shake of her head and added sarcastically, "That's just perfect."

"Hey, I played a crucial role in that first experience too," Ashley pouted.

Dani smiled and admitted, "Yes, you surely did," as she kissed Ashley on the cheek.

Dani sat silently for a moment while engrossed in her thoughts. Ashley seemed content to do the same though her grip on Dani's hand tightened. She drew Dani's hand to her knee which Dani squeezed appreciatively.

Dani finally asked, "So does this mean Sam isn't really gay then?"

Ashley scoffed and shouted, "Like hell she isn't! We probably had sex with each other a hundred times and I've never seen anyone - excluding present company - who was as into girls as our old friend Sam. That girl is not right in the head. I think her mind has been warped by her parents and her religion. And to be quite frank, I also think the two of us played a heavy role in how Sam's life has turned out."

Dani expelled a heavy sigh and tried to keep from crying. Dani still wished she could see Sam, even if Sam still hated her. At least so Dani could tell her sorry, if nothing else.

"It's just so sad," Dani said mournfully. "That someone could deny their true self like that... It's simply unbelievable. Do you think she'll show up tonight?"

"Pshhh, no fucking way," Ashley said disbelievingly. "She's a nice stay-at-home mom with two kids to raise and all the chores Clay doesn't want to fucking do that she has to complete. It sounds like she goes to church twice a week and spends the rest of her free time doing volunteer work. Drinking with high school buddies is not exactly in her wheelhouse these days."

"T-two..." Dani sputtered. "Two kids! Sam has fucking kids!"

"Oh yeah, cute little brats too," Ashley confirmed. "This just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?"

"The way you describe her..." Dani said as she struggled to find the right words. "She doesn't sound at all like the girl I knew!"

"I don't want to make out like she's some kind of Stepford wife," Ashley said. "It's still Sam. Even with her stupid religious awakening or whatever she still swears like a goddamn sailor. In front of her kids, even. She just has an awful husband and some mental health issues that are obviously not being worked on."

"The Sam I remember would never let a guy stick their dick inside her," Dani said quietly. "Like, what the fuck?"

"Lie back and think of England, I suppose," Ashley quoted with a shrug as she drank more of her beer.

While Dani turned away in disgust she happened to notice Paige staring at her again.

"Why do you keep glancing over at the table reserved for the evilest cunts that ever graduated from Cornwell High?" Ashley asked.

"It's Paige," Dani explained. "She keeps staring at me. I don't know if you were aware but there were some... uh... adult videos that Paige tricked me into filming for her by blackmailing me. She's a fucking awful excuse for a human being, as I'm sure you are well aware of."

"Dani," Ashley said frankly. "Honey. Everyone knows about those videos. I was living in another state and still heard about them. Everybody knew who posted them too but apparently the fine, upstanding police officers of Cornwell weren't willing to bust the darling daughters of the richest city fathers for cybercrime. Small town corruption at its finest."

"Of course you heard about those," Dani sighed before her eyes narrowed and she asked, "Wait, just heard of those videos or watched them too?"

Ashley relinquished her hold on Dani's hand and took another drink.

"Yeah, I watched them," Ashley admitted. "When those videos came out I still held a lot of anger for you and Sam. I won't lie, I kind of got off on watching you get humiliated like that. But after each new video just got worse and worse, I started feeling disgusted with myself for enjoying your suffering. I guess I finally realized that despite how things ended between us I still had feelings for you and that the love we had overpowered the hate. I saw the pain in your eyes when you were being exploited, pain that seemed like I was partially responsible for. I think that was when I started forgiving you for breaking Sam and I up."

"Oh, Ashie!" Dani cried tearfully as she pulled Ashley into an embrace and laid her cheek down on Ashley's shoulder. Ashley's soft body felt wonderful so close to Dani while Ashley's arms wrapped snugly around Dani's neck.

"Why didn't you ever try contacting me then?" Dani wondered with dismay as she wept on Ashley's shoulder. "I've been carrying this pain for ten years now. I needed to hear those words from you so badly."

"I'm sorry, Dan," Ashley said as she stroked the short hair above Dani's neck. "You moved on to college and I moved away. For the first time in my life I found friends who weren't you or Sam. I thought maybe the best thing for all of us would be if we just forgot about each other."

Dani squeezed even Ashley tighter and whispered, "I could never ever forget you."

They embraced for a moment longer and when they finally broke apart Dani noticed Paige still looking at her.

"I still don't understand why Paige is staring at me all weird," Dani said.

Ashley glanced over at their nemesis and laughed, "No silly, she's staring at me with those big moony eyes."

"What?" Dani wondered. "Why?"

"She was the girl you were eating out in the one video, right?" Ashley asked.

"Umm, yeah." Dani confirmed awkwardly. "I believe that's correct."

"Yeah, I thought I recognized her cunt from watching that video," Ashley said as she sat back and crossed her arms over her head. "You really did a number on her, Dani. That experience awakened something in her because Paige is a total lesbian slut now."

"What!" Dani exclaimed. "No way!"

"Yes way," Ashley countered. "None of her friends know this. A few months ago I was at Cuntry and found our dear Paige sitting alone at the bar wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. It seemed like she didn't want to be seen but I couldn't understand why she would choose a dyke bar to try and hide at."

"Go on..." Dani prodded.

"Once I recognized her I got some nasty ideas in my head and decided to try my luck," Ashley said. "I sat next to her and introduced myself. She didn't believe it was me at first. I told Paige I was taking her to my house where we were gonna fuck for the rest of the night."

"What did she do then?" Dani asked with rapt attention.

"Paige took a couple shots then followed me out of the bar," Ashley explained. "We got in my car without speaking another word and then she fingered me the whole drive home. Except for you Dani, I don't think I've ever seen anyone so eager to lick my cunt. I must have come on her face more than a dozen times that night. I rocked her fucking world and made her come so hard and so many times she nearly ruptured one of my ear drums from her screaming."

"Oh my God, I can't believe it," Dani giggled. "After years of tormenting us it turns out Paige Neumann is a rugmuncher too?"

"Oh, and she's bloody awful at it too," Ashley complained. "I had to sit on her face and ride that pouty little mouth of hers before I could get off. Practically had to do it all myself."

"That's poetic justice for you," Dani said with a grin. "After that bullshit she put us through for being gay. What was it like fucking her considering your previous history?"

"Oh, I never forgot for a second how awful she was," Ashley said. "I took a perverse amount of pleasure in buttfucking her tight little asshole. Fucked the shit out of her too."

"Oh yeah?" Dani asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I literally fucked the shit out of her," Ashley reiterated. "I fucked her ass so hard she pooped the bed when I was pulling out of her."

"Bwahahahaha!" Dani cackled. "Are you serious? That's disgusting!"

"Would I lie to you?" Ashley asked. "I made the bitch clean up her mess and wash my sheets. Then as punishment I had her lick my asshole too. While her tongue was in my butt, I thought about how mean she was to me in high school and how horribly she treated you. Then before knew it ripped the hugest fart ever right in her face. It just slipped out, I swear."

"Oh lord," Dani said as she started cracking up. "What did she do?"

"She is such a nasty bitch, she just kept on licking me until she stuck her entire tongue up my asshole," Ashley said as she laughed. "She didn't miss a beat. I think that skank actually enjoyed it."

Dani gasped for air as her laughter made it harder and harder to breathe.

"We hooked up a few more times after that so I could pound her in the pussy and ass with my strapon some more," Ashley said. "She loved cleaning my toys off with her mouth every time after we were done fucking. Paige is absolute rubbish at eating pussy but a fucking champion when it comes to deep-throating. I grabbed her by the skull and just went to town on her mouth."

Ashley held her hands out in front of her and thrust her pelvis forward in her chair forcefully to mime the exact technique she employed when with Paige.

"Oh my God," Dani said as she wiped a tear from her eye and caught her breath. "That is awesome."

"I'm pretty sure she's staring at you because she's jealous, " said Ashley. "She thought she was my girlfriend or something. She fucking called and texted me all the goddamn time. It seemed like my phone was blowing up every time I tried to show a house. Paige never realized that all I wanted was an easy lay. I haven't touched her in weeks and stopped returning her calls. She's pathetic. Hard to believe that's the same girl who used to make fun of me because of my weight and bullied me for being gay."

Dani turned toward Paige and stuck her tongue out at her before mimicking stuffing a penis down her the throat. Paige's face turned sour and she frowned before quickly looking away. Dani and Ashley snickered together at Paige's expense and didn't feel guilty at all considering the mean way Paige always treated them.

Ashley finished her drink with a final gulp and slammed the cup down as she declared, "I need to piss like a racehorse. Give me a few minutes and I'll be right back with you."

18

Ashley's declaration instantly brought to mind wicked memories of watching Ashley as she stood over a toilet with her fingers stretching her labia apart while Dani sat on her knees beside the stool. Dani gazed with rapt attention as a yellow trickle slowly dripped from out of Ashley's urethra to splash inside the toilet bowl. The drippings increased in flow until strengthening into a powerful stream. Ashley groaned and pet at her swelling clitoris while relieving herself. The curious glint she detected in Dani's eye made Ashley feel aroused in the worst way.

That curiosity got the better of Dani and she found herself reaching out to hold the palm of her hand beneath the target of Ashley's urination. "Mmmm," Dani purred with satisfaction as the hot fluid splattered over her hand before running down past her wrist to her forearm. This was the first time Dani had actively engaged in Ashley's secret fetish and the two of them moaned with excitement at how naughty they were behaving.

When Ashley finished urinating a few seconds later, Dani looked up at her with a lustful gaze. Their eyes met as Dani brought her dripping wet hand to her mouth and licked it clean. It was amazing how quickly urine cooled after evacuating from the human body. Instead of wiping Ashley with toilet paper like in their previous encounters, Dani leaned forward and ran her tongue along a line of urine trickling down the side of Ashley's thigh. She continued moving her tongue upward until her mouth absorbed the glistening wet leavings still clinging stubbornly to Ashley's pubic hair and labia. Ashley couldn't believe the nasty things that this perfect creature kneeling before her was willing to do.

The next day, Dani and Ashley stood naked in Ashley's shower without the water running. Ashley's eyed held a feverish light as she pushed on Dani's shoulders to urge Dani down to her knees. Ashley emptied her bladder into her tub and once her dribbling had coalesced into a powerful stream she took control of her genitals with her fingertips and aimed the flow directly toward Dani's supple, expectant body. Dani moaned at the sensation of Ashley's hot fluid sprinkling over her breasts. Her pink nipples extended out even further like they were trying to capture Ashley's offering around their soft buds. Dani rubbed Ashley's piss into her chest until her tits had been completely soaked in the warmth of Ashley's urine. The briny scent of salty ammonia filled the air and wrinkled Dani's nose due to the smell's proximity. Dani pinched her nipples excitedly and felt Ashley's leavings dripping from her chest down to her tummy. Dani spread Ashley's urine all over her stomach and thighs before rubbing the liquid into her pussy and mixing it with her own wetness. Ashley groaned and stroked her clitoris while urinating as she watched the beautiful sight of Dani using Ashley's piss to make herself wet by forcing the fluid inside her.

Once Ashley finished urinating, she turned the shower on and let the steamy, cleansing water spill over them. Dani raised herself to her feet and threw her arms around her friend as their skin and hair became drenched with the hot water. While their naked bodies were hugged closely together, Ashley encouraged Dani to release her stream as well. Dani gasped when the slight pressure in her bladder subsided as her urethra opened to spill forth her waste. Ashley stared at Dani with intensity while occasionally glancing down to watch Dani's urine evacuating from her opening to stream directly into the shower drain.

The pooled water beneath them took on a yellowish tinge that soon became washed away by the clear water from the shower. Dani shivered under Ashley's penetrating gaze; there was something so strangely intimate about being watched you while you attended to such a private business. Dani never felt more vulnerable than when she was with Ashley but her friend also made her feel so safe and secure. The way Ashley smiled happily while they indulged in this taboo made all the awkwardness and discomfort worth it.

Dani and Ashley made out in the shower with their hands stroking everywhere on each other's bodies until Dani's bladder had emptied. Then they wantonly squeezed and pinched at each other's breasts and buttocks and used their fingers to play with the inside of the other's pussy and asshole until they both came. Ashley and Dani climaxed simultaneously with their foreheads and mouths pressed together as hot water spilled down their naked flesh.

Dani's indulgence of Ashley's secret fetish continued to progress until she found herself once again on her knees in Ashley's shower where she stared up into the hairy, puffy lips of Ashley's vulva. Ashley was so excited that when she began urinating the fluid came out as a spray that soaked the entirety of Dani's face. Dani flinched away in surprise when she felt the splatter of Ashley's piss dousing her but returned to her previous positioning when the flow stabilized into a steady stream. Dani closed her eyes and smiled as she bathed herself beneath Ashley's warm, golden rain until her hair and face became drenched in it. Without prompting, Dani opened her mouth wide with invitation. Ashley grabbed ahold of Dani's hair and held her head tightly as she directed her flow straight into Dani's mouth. Ashley groaned with satisfaction when she heard the hiss and gurgle of her urine splashing the back of Dani's throat.

Dani tried gulping down as much of Ashley's offering as she could manage but she still coughed and sputtered at its overflow. Urine spilled out of Dani's mouth and she let it drool down past her chin. Ashley's flavor was pungent and salty but Dani didn't mind the taste of her urine at all. Dani likely wouldn't enjoy this so much with someone she didn't care for but right now all she wanted was to make Ashley as happy as she made Dani.

Dani moved nearer to Ashley's crotch until her mouth was only an inch or two away. Ashley let go of Dani's hair and reached underneath the fold of her stomach fat to spread her lips wide apart. Dani opened her eyes to see the glorious sight of Ashley's pee streaming from out of the minuscule hole of Ashley's urethra. When the steady flow slowed to a trickle, Dani attached her mouth firmly to Ashley's opening and lapped at Ashley's urine-soaked pussy while gulping down the remnants of Ashley's waste.

Ashley ran her hands through Dani's sopping wet hair with a loving tenderness as Dani licked her to a screaming, writhing, wondrous orgasm. Ashley grunted and thrust her sex against Dani's mouth as she climaxed, which due to her elevated level of excitement took very little time to achieve. Ashley didn't think she had ever had an experience more amazing than emptying her bladder into a sweet, beautiful girl's mouth and then having that girl lick her pussy immediately afterward. What in the world happened to the naive, innocent girl who had never even kissed a girl a few months before? Through Ashley and Sam's efforts Dani had been transformed into the piss-drinking, cuntlicking slut who knelt before Ashley like a subservient pet. Dani meant a lot more to Ashley than just a fucktoy, though Ashley had to admit she still got a perverse thrill out of urinating on one of the prettiest, most popular girls at her school and watching her slurp Ashley's piss with a sloppy, desperate greed.

"God, I fucking love you Dani!" Ashley cried as she climaxed. She slid her leaky pussy all over Dani's face as she came.

1...45678...15