Make Up Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elllllloise?" Ivy's voice rang through the basement level, almost sing-songy in its timbre. The jingle of a few extra chains on her pants and the clomp of her stompy boots reverberated off of walls made of stored knowledge. She whistled as well before making a put out snort. One had to assume that Locke had to be with her because of it. He fought the constant losing battle to keep her in line.

Eddie groaned and his head rested against Pi's again as he smiled in an annoyed way. Well hell, that put a damper on his plans. He pecked her lower lip lightly before whispering. "Do you think if we're quiet they'll go away?

"Are you down here, Ms. Baker?" It was Locke that spoke up this time, confirming that he was around as well. The siblings could be heard moving along the central walkway at a slow pace, trying to find her.

A pretty pout preceded a frustrated sigh from Pi. Her leg slid down off of Eddie's rump before she gave him a small push. It wasn't that she wanted him to move away, nor was she ashamed of their affection for one another. It just wasn't appropriate at the moment, though a large part of her considered going on with the fucking anyway so folks would know Eddie was hers... but he wasn't. Her dark brows pressed together in consternation. "Probably not. Here fix your fly and try and look presentable."

Eddie, of course, mistook her look for one of disappointment. It was what he felt deep down inside too. He nodded and tried to will his boner to go away as he pulled here and there to try and get his clothes back on straight. In the meantime, Pi took a step to the side and forced the hem of her skirt back down into place before deftly sealing back up her shirt. A few long lines of liquid desire had made it out of her panties, though, and stained the top of her stockings. Hopefully the smell wasn't too strong. She tried to ignore the knot of need that bunched up in her stomach, as well as drown any thoughts of ownership. Why did Belle have to come along and ruin everything?

"Foo." The demoness stroked her nails along her lover's jaw as she stepped around him and peeked around the corner. Her soft mouth formed a tight O in its shape and she looked over the top of her steamed up glasses at the aristocratic pair.

It was Ivy that spotted first and waved so hard it sent her whole body wiggling. As usual she stood out in stark juxtaposition to her brother. While Locke had a prim and pressed white shirt with a suit jacket and jeans that looked like they'd never been worn, Ivy was in one word punk. She had baggy trousers that pooled over the top of her shoes to the point where only some of the while soles could be seen, and the pants were black and green checkmarks. She had a few chains hanging from a thick leather belt into one of the pockets. Her short blonde hair was spiked up and slicked back at the same time and she wore a sleeveless t-shirt depicting some entity made out of spaghetti noodles, meatballs and cartoonish eyes. Pi was sure she'd met something that looked closed to it at some point.

"Eloise! There you are." Ivy bounced in pleasure and took a few extra steps to get to her first.

Locke, on the other hand, simply shook his head and looked skyward after rolling his handsome eyes. The smirk he had was worn in a heroic manner that fit his usual demeanor. He strolled after his sister, taking a look now and again down the stacks as he passed them. He was certainly more guarded than his sister, but the world took all kinds.

When Ivy offered an enthusiastic hug Pi gracious accepted and gave the little bundle of energy a firm squeeze. She didn't dislike the quick and 'accidental' brush of the woman's hand against the side of her backside either. It was nice to be desirable and really it wasn't like Eddie had any right to be offended. The sedate hooligan sniffed slightly as she pulled away and shivered when she gleaned the edge of feminine arousal in the air. It started up her own engines, though in that instant she noticed Eddie standing back a few paces and instantly sulked.

"Oh, hello there." Ivy offered in a hollow way.

The tone caught Eddie off guard and he coughed into his hand. His cheeks took on some color. "Hello there, Ivy. Good to see you too I guess?"

The slight lesbian's eyes traced to the flowers in one direction and then the chocolate in the other. One could almost see every second of her becoming crestfallen in slow motion. Her lower lip pressed out and started to shake. "I guess. We're interrupting something."

"No. No." Reaching out in a sympathetic manner Pi tapped on Ivy's lower lip. She did feel a bit let-down when there was no nip to follow. She'd work on that later. Yes it was true that poor Eddie was getting cock-blocked but that would make the sex later all the more desperate and hot. "We were just talking, it is okay."

"If you are certain." Locke offered as he drew up behind his sister. He looked from Pi, to Eddie and then to the various articles of apology lying about. It didn't seem that he noticed the musk in the air. Either way though the dutiful brother reached out and settled a hand on Ivy's shoulder to calm her, which worked. "Edward, it is good to see you."

"Eddie, please?" A fresh cough popped out of the mathematician and he moved a step closer to Pi. An apologetic smile was flashed to Ivy before his glance shifted back to Locke. "You two are looking good. Eloise is right though, there's nothing to worry about. We were just talking. If you two need her for a bit...?"

The siblings shared a look with one another before Ivy moved back and around behind her brother. She gave him a little shove then dug in her purse for some gum. Right now the poor girl needed to occupy her mouth with something other than pouting, she was feeling crushed! Though, truth be told she'd get over it soon enough. "You're up, Locke."

"You are too kind, Ivy dear." Color brushed into Locke's face. He did not falter though, his hands skid into his pant pockets. While his posture did relax there was still something regal to it that never went away. His chin lifted ever so slightly. "We were going to invite you, both of you, over to dinner this weekend, along with Abby. We are going to have an affair on the lawn with several friends and business associates. We would like for you to be there."

Eddie felt like... a bit of a third wheel, or was it a fourth or fifth in this situation. It didn't seem like he originally was going to be on the invite list. To be fair he didn't know the Wolsey's all that well. He'd always been on the fringe of Abby's interactions with them. "Um, sure."

"We would be happy to be there. What sort of fete are you throwing?" Good humor rested on Pi's eyes. She winked to Ivy hoping to cheer the young woman up. It didn't work so she looked back to Locke. Really she figured this was all a reason to get close to Abby, but she didn't mind feeling used. Her hands settled on the swell of her hips. "I hope there will be games and all sorts of decadent food."

"We were thinking of hiring a caterer from Ipswich that does... and correct me if I am off base, Eddie... Southern United States barbecue." Locke looked to the American for confirmation that he was saying it right. Once the nerd nodded the dashing blueblood continued. "Splendid. Yes, we thought it would be a good chance to mix things up a bit. One can only eat so many finger sandwiches and sip at tea, I am afraid."

"I told him we needed to do something bold." Ivy finally found her voice again.

"Well, you can't get much bolder than southern bar-b-que. " When Eddie pronounced the word he put the right emphasis on the way it should be said, to help them in the future. He could well imagine that most of the Englishmen were going to find good down-home cooking a bit too strong and spicy for their pallets. The gravy and sauces and here just weren't the same. He could feel himself salivating already. "Like Pi said, I'd be happy to be there. What day and time?"

"Saturday evening, whenever you have the chance to come over. Mmm, I am sure you can show use the proper Yankee way to eat things?" Locke offered out a handshake as he slipped forward a step. His smile bloomed all the wider.

"Well, a good southerner would say that a Yankee can't do anything right." Eddie chuckled for just a moment before his sound trailed off. None of the other three had any clue why that was funny, and it showed in their expressions. He weakly laughed and shook his head. "Nevermind. I'll do what I can."

"Fantastic!" As she slipped back to Eddie's side the succubus gathered up her flowers and her chocolate. "Was that all that you came down here for, Locke? I mean, I am flattered that the two of you came all this way just to ask me... us."

That confirmed to Eddie that Pi suspected the same thing he did. The mathematician made sure he didn't frown. He was as comforted with her drawing near - as Ivy was uncomfortable about it. In fact the impish lady flashed them both a weak smile and a wiggle of fingers before retreating back out of view. Ivy reached out and tugged at the back of her brother's shirt as she did so, pulling the fabric tight against toned chest. "Come on, Locke, we should let them get back to what they were doing."

"Oh. Yes. That we should." Locke's cheeks speckled with a deeper hint of red. "Please, pass along the invitation to Abigail."

Eddie grinned in a sly manner, without a hint of jealousy. "You could ask her yourself."

"I... no, no. It is better this way. I expect to see you all this weekend then. Good day." After fighting down a small tremor of fluster the dutiful brother followed after his sister. He stopped after turning and cleared his throat. "I do understand that it is a violent change of topic but have you had any run ins with Mr. Chadwick over the last few days? We saw him about the campus on our way here. He seemed... incensed." "Oh, yeah I ran into him earlier today. It's a bit of a long story. He shouldn't be bothering Woody anymore, if we're lucky." A nod proceeded Eddie's pleased-with-himself grin.

Locke tilted back toward them. A few strands of pale hair perfectly curled against his forehead. "Splendid. Just be careful, Mr. Vance. He is the sort whose reason is often overpowered by their temper. If you have any trouble, please let us know."

The far more slovenly fellow dipped his chin. "Why?"

"Richard and I go way back but alas we parted ways in the middle of primary schooling. If we had not, well, perhaps his ungentlemanly behavior would have been corrected. I suppose it is not meant to be. I was the first to stand up to him, successfully." Locke smirked, full of a supreme confidence in his own ability. It bordered on arrogance. "Needless to say his mother and mine had words as well afterwards. I would be weary of the Widow Chadwick. She is a harpy."

"Literally?" Eddie was only half-joking. He'd not be surprised at all if that was actually the case. It wasn't like his life made any sense these days.

Locke titled back to look at Ivy, who was sulking at him. He lifted one finger and a sympathetic smile to his poor little sister. He full well knew that her heart was breaking right now. He could only imagine how hard it was to be a homosexual at times. Your dating pool was cut down drastically and too many crushes ended up being straight. Though, he had thought that Pi was into girls from pervious interactions. "Not as far as I know. That might explain, genetically, for the small size of Richard's brain though. Just be careful, okay? I would not want to see any of you three harmed by him lashing out."

"We will." Eddie said and Pi echoed. The demoness with a heart of gold instead of the black charred muscle she was supposed to have felt terrible for Ivy too. In truth she'd be happy to have the little ball of energy's face wedged between her thighs or to scissor with her. However, no one but Eddie would do right now. The idea of he and she getting back to it once Locke left made her inner walls flutter. She had to hide her sinister smile as an idea popped into her head. She leaned out and gave Locke a chaste, for her, peck on the cheek before retreating back to lean against the column once more. This way she could see both Eddie and Locke's asses when the brother turned to go.

Yum!

"Good. Well, I cannot think of anything else to talk about, at the moment anyway. Remind me at some point, Edward that we need to speak on a few other things." Locke tugged his hair back into place with a simple brush of hand.

"Sure thing." Eddie was a bit confused as to what that might be. Hopefully Locke wasn't going to ask for his permission to marry Abby or something archaic and English like that. It would be silly.

"Take care, it was good to see you."

"It was good to be seen. Good day." Locke nodded and then hurried off to catch up with his sister.

Eddie took two small steps forward and peered around the corner after them. Locke wrapped his arm around Ivy's small shoulders and pulled her close as she leaned into him. Plainly the poor lesbian's fantasies had been dashed to pieces by walking in on Eddie and Pi.

The geek had to admit he felt a little bad about that. There was nothing he could do about it, though. He sighed softly and hoped that Ivy would get over that soon enough, she seemed like a nice girl. Oh sure, her taste in clothing was god-awful but he figured that she was just trying to step out of her brother's shadow in the starkest manner possible. It made Eddie wonder what their parents must have been like. At least the Wolsey's weren't snobs.

Out came a small sigh before Eddie turned back to say something to Pi about the whole incident. All he found though was her crumpled blouse discarded on the floor. A smile forged its way across his lips. The succubus wasn't one for subtly where sex was involved. Apparently she was still as stirred as he was. Eddie tugged at his shirt collar and didn't bother picking the clothing up as he moved along into the small side halls along the walls. His hell-born nymph wanted him to follow a candied trail to her and that's what he'd do.

He had to walk along, looking up and down every row until he found her bra hanging from the side of a corner book. That he picked up and gave it a small sniff before letting it fall to the floor. It was getting difficult to walk with his hard-on. The ache to push deep into the warm wetness Eddie knew waited at the end of his scavenger hunt was almost too much to bear. In a bold move he pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it against a wall. It wasn't like he had a muscled chest to flex but he do so anyway. There was something about being desired by a sensual goddess of a woman that emboldened even the smallest man.

At the end of all the stacks was Pi's little black skirt. It had been shimmed out of and left to pool on the floor. He nudged it with one foot before looking around. Eddie didn't call out her name, nor could he hear her breathing. He did take the chance to lean against the lacquered wooden wall and toe off his shoes, then slip out of his jeans as well. The scent of her greedy sex saturated the air now, so he knew he had to be getting close.

This was more than a bit daring because there was a fine risk that someone might wander down into the basement looking for an old book and they'd be found out. The thrill of that 'danger' brought his blood up to a fine boil and onward Eddie trekked.

Eventually he found a door he didn't know existed in the far wall. The green painted metal aperture had been left open just a crack. Pi's soaked panties hung from the latch. His fingers couldn't resist picking them off. He ran the damp fabric between his fingers, feeling the vicious way her drippings glided across the skin of his fingers. It took little more than recalling what it felt like to have her walls covered in the same stuff pressing against every side of his meat to make his cock lurched. The front of his boxers speckled with ejected pre-cum. Oh he was going to plow her hard when he finally caught up with her. Eddie figured that was pretty much the point of this merry chase.

He opened the door and descended even though he had no idea where he was going. The stairway was metal too, the raised and worn stuff that he recalled from the playgrounds of early childhood -- before everything was crafted out of garish plastic for safety. Loose hanging florescent lights held up by old wire lit the way. The walls had become bare cinderblock and the floor below cracked and stained concrete. This wasn't the usual place Eddie would walk into alone, but he trusted Pi with his very soul. Perhaps that had been his first mistake but the truth of that would come with in time.

"Pi?" He asked once he got into the short hall below. It wasn't readily apparent where his infernal lover was exactly. There were two wooden doors on either side and then one more down at the end of the hall that had a sign with a skull and lightning bolt on it. That couldn't be where she'd gone. He let out a relieved breath as he caught the slightest sound of her throaty amusement. Okay then he had to pick the right door, but which one. The first one on the right was locked. As was the first one on the left.

"Ah!" The next one on the left wasn't only unlocked but one of her stockings was hanging from it. He'd always hard that the code for 'we're having sex' as a college dorm was a sock. Did that apply to women's leggings as well? It didn't matter. Eddie opened the door and headed inside anyway.

"Well hello, Eddie." Pi hummed full of sibilation intertwined with excited hiccups of breath.

White petals glinted with the sheen of Pi's honey as she caressed the carnation between her legs. She'd taken only the one flower out of the bouquet when she'd snuck away from her genius' side. All along the way as she discarded clothing for him to follow the succubus had brushed the silky soft calyx against her body. First she'd used it to tease the nape of her neck, then over one nipple and the other as they grew hard. She used the flower to imagine what Eddie's kisses on the rigid buds would feel like, then trailed it down her stomach in much the same manner. Because she'd needed to walk down the stairs and to a storage room she'd forgone touching her sex at first, sliding petals over thighs instead.

It wasn't until she'd bent over an old metal desk, which had to be a product of the 1950's, that Pi had finally given in. While she waited for Eddie to come and fuck her the demoness had hotly fondled her breast and used fingers and flower to tease her apex. Now that the mathematician had finally followed the sexy breadcrumbs and opened the door she made sure to give him a show.

She purred as he stepped inside. "Well hello, Eddie."

"Wow." No matter how many times they'd coupled the poor mortal was still easily awed by Pi. At that moment he felt dizzy as more blood rushed through his veins than was generated form a hard run. He leaned against the steel door frame and watched her.

"Mm. Thank you." Pi responded as she looked over her finely shaped shoulder. Crimson light dripped from her eyes and forked tongue lashed out before sliding back behind perfect rows of white teeth. Her dark mane was already tasseled and she was more than ready to be taken. Apparently Eddie needed more coaxing though. Perhaps it was the setting that threw him off with all the stacked chairs from a bygone age of learning. There were a few boxes that hadn't been checked in ages and probably served as mouse homes now against the far wall. The single desk was the only real bit of furniture in the room. Pi'd cleaned off its top some time ago and hidden a few odds and ends here as needed. Which was to mean sex toys in the drawers or in boxes on top. It was obvious that aides weren't going to be needed tonight.

She cocked her hips one way and then the other to present him with the vision of her dripping folds shifting against one another. Not that Pi looked away as she offered him her behind. The despoiled carnation was pulled over her pussy again and she allowed a few of its petals to intermingle with hers. The hard shudder of breath Eddie let out was music to her ears. There were few better sounds in all of Creation, save that of his hips socketing wet against hers. The very thought made her quake and moan his name. She set down the flower on the desk to free up that hand, the other one was bracing. Her deft fingers slid between her soaked thighs once more and she wasted no time inserting two of them into her, all the way to the third knuckle. She spread her legs wider and put more weight on her leaning arm as she worked at her own inner flame. Rivers of liquid want were brought up by her own fingers and her ass swayed rhythmically. All of it was designed to draw Eddie over.