Maker Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
She knew chips.
12k words
4.75
21.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - She Knew Chips

I was having coffee with Professor Harrington in the Packard building lounge. John and I were going over a few fine points in my master's thesis. After several months of heavy grinding, it was going to press in a day or two. Both of us were a little tense, because it was really a small research paper on a new technique for epitaxial deposition and had been accepted for peer reviewed publication. Our names were on it, and both of us wanted to make sure we had fully responded to the reviewers' requests for clarification and minor correction.

After I turned the last page, John leaned back and said, "A really fine job, Brian. I've never had a student take a suggestion like the one I gave you and turn it into something as promising as this."

"Thanks, Professor. I worked hard, but you gave me the germ of the idea and kept me on track. Are you sure you shouldn't be the senior author?"

"Brian, your work for the degree is finished, so I'd appreciate it if you would call me John from now on. And no, I want you to have the visibility of lead author. You'll need it looking for a job. By the way, have you started lookng?"

"No, there have been just too many other things going on. Do you have any suggestions?"

"A woman who graduated in my program three years ago called me the other day and said her boss wanted to expand the engineering group she was in and did I know of anyone with an interest in semiconductor fab who might join them. I told her I would mention it to you and have you call if you wanted an interview."

"What's the company?"

"Xilent. They're privately held and I don't really know much about them except that the Engineering School has a chair that they donated but insisted on anonymity."

"If it's true you are satisfied with this final draft, I'll call her this afternoon. I need a break."

He smiled and wrote down a name and number. Lisbeth Lindeman. 408-533-xxxx.

I turned in the final version of the paper and decided a run and some salad at my apartment would be good. I did my usual 6 mile Alpine Road loop in a not very good 50 minutes but chalked it up to finals. I sat on my small apartment deck and called mom.

"Hi. Just wanted to say hello. How are you?"

"Brian, it is always good to hear your voice. When are you going to visit?"

" Soon. There are some things to attend to first. Would that be ok?"

"Yes. Of course. I am so glad to hear it. You are as brilliant as your dad was, and I know the kind of pressure you are going to be under. Have you started looking for a job?"

"Funny you mention that. Professor Harrington gave me a name this morning of someone who called him for a recommendation. Maybe by the time we see each other, I'll have news."

"Oh, I hope so. I have to run, Carol is at the door to take me to bridge group."

I took a deep breath and dialed the Lindeman number. "This is Lisbeth."

"Hi, this is Brian Collingswood. Professor Harrington gave me your name and said you might be looking for someone with my qualifications."

"Yes. He mentioned you. Actually, he said you were one of the brightest students he had had in a long time. I am totallly booked the rest of the day, but is there a possibility I could buy you a drink or dinner by way of an interview? I live in Los Trancos Woods, not far from campus."

"You are offering a home cooked dinner to someone you don't know?"

"I'm willing to take a chance. Bring some white wine at six-thirty. Give me your email and I'll send directions."

I spent the rest of the afternoon researching technical job ads. Lots of ads and lots of corporate hype. It was hard to tell what the jobs might actually involve. I wondered about the definitely non-corporate HR treatment I was getting from Lisbeth. Harrington said she was super smart. Hmmm.

Lisbeth's tiny redwood house was buried in the trees near the top of Los Trancos. Without the map, I would have been totally lost. With wine in hand, I approached, and the door opened before I got there.

She was blond and tall. Very pretty and smiling at me. "Hi, nice to meet you in person. Please come in. The dinner is in the oven and we can go up to the deck and talk."

The blouse was silk, matched to expensive tailored capris. In the small kitchen, she handed me an opener and two glasses, picked up a plate of munchies and led the way to the second floor. From a sitting room arrangement, the deck opened toward campus, with a wonderful view over hills to the water and the East Bay. She pointed to a sofa, which turned out to be down and very soft and deep.

I poured the wine and took a handful of cashews. She turned halfway toward me and said, "For a few minutes, we have to be serious. Tell me the short version of who Brian Collingswood is, and why you might want to work for Xilent."

Ten minutes later, she was still nodding and smiling, so I must not have said something too off key.

She spoke softly. "The HR people give us a list of tough embarrassing questions we are supposed to ask. Like do you hate your parents, fight with your siblings, break up with all your love interests. That kind of thing."

She stared at me and said, "Tell me a secret about yourself."

"I'm a complete softie for tall blonds with intelligence who conduct incredible interviews on decks with great views and down sofas. May I have a kiss?"

She pushed me back and lay on my chest. It wasn't just a kiss. It was a lot of kisses.

"I may have to declare the interview over. You are an interesting guy."

My hands were roaming around, thinking of naughty places but not going there.

"Does Xilent have rules about staff members dating each other?"

"I'll answer that after dinner. Do you want to eat up here? The sunset is nice tonight. Sometimes the breeze with the fog blows like a hurricane."

She had me set a low table with silver and napkins.

On the second trip, I carried the salad and she brought the souffle. The food was out of this world.

"Are you really a recruiter? Is this the signing bonus?"

"I like guys that appreciate my cooking. When I was a teenager, my mom told me a woman who knew how to cook would never want for men friends."

"How come a guy hasn't snagged you a long time ago?" I reached out and pressed her hand.

"I'm smart and I'm picky. Probably too smart for my own good. If you are thinking of asking me out, there is no competition at the moment."

The souffle was disappearing into my mouth at an alarming rate. She put another spoonful on my plate. "You would get on with my mother. She likes men who work hard and enjoy her meals. Have I seen you on the running path? In black shorts with a maroon stripe?"

"Yes, that's me. Do you run?"

"Sort of. Tore my ACL playing basketball in college, and that knee will never be the same. I make up for it with swimming and my bike. Xilent has a great workout facility and indoor pool. The CEO is a fitness nut. If you ran today, you can have some strawberry ice cream."

"I have this overwhelming urge to pull you into my lap and kiss you again."

"Not until later. I hope you don't have to leave early?"

"Sorry, but I'm in bed by nine every night."

I put her fork and napkin on the table and eased her close to me, her tight behind resting between my thighs. I nuzzled the boob right in front of my face, and licked her ear.

"You were invited here for an interview, not a date." Her arms went around my neck and our tongues explored each other.

I arranged us so she was on top and could interrogate me, or do other things too.

"Tell me what happens if I pass the interview."

"You get to sleep over." She had deep blue eyes with flecks of green. They were very wide open, looking at me expectantly.

"This could be a trap. If I start hitting on you, I find myself out the front door with no dessert. If I don't hit on you, I have an especially nice woman wondering what is wrong, and throwing me out anyway. Tell me, what is the secret to being invited to spend more delightful time with you?"

"You get that answer later, too. Help me clean up. Mom says that a clean kitchen is a good kitchen."

It was almost dark by the time she led me to her bedroom, in the back of the second story. I had two small glasses of some exotic liqueur.

"Take your clothes off and put them on the chair. I'll be right back."

I was down to my briefs when she returned, minus all her clothes, with two towels. She nodded at my waist. "Those too." In the dim light, the naked figure was more exotic than the liqueur.

Behind the house, on an extension of the deck, was a hot tub nestled in a giant oak. "The gentleman gets to remove the top. The water should be nice and warm."

In the tub, which was plenty hot, she straddled my thighs, back to me, and relaxed, The fiery liquid tasted sharp and minty.

"This is not part of the standard interview. There is more to the interview, but I have decided it can wait until tomorrow, which is Saturday, when I don't normally go in until later in the morning. Maybe we can arrange for you to meet the lab director. He almost lives there."

She could feel my erection rising against her back, and wiggled some. "I was almost married one time. Mom said she could tell from my eyes that he wasn't right."

My fingers worked gently on her small breasts and she made approving noises. "I guess any guy who gets serious about you has to run the gauntlet with your mother?"

"Among other things." She turned around and took him in both hands. "I like this. Big and hard. Most of what I know about sex, I learned from her. She says there is no substitute for a guy who knows what he needs to do with a woman, and does it."

"How far do you go on a first date?"

"That's not an appropriate question." She turned around and said, "Please just hold me tight for a while."

She was mashed up against my cock, squirming and rubbing on him. Her head was next to mine, her teeth chewing my shoulder muscle.

"I don't have any tits. Guys have ditched me for that." Head was now resting on my shoulder. Body was relaxed and still.

"You have me totally confused. I thought I was coming for a job interview. Now it seems more like a boyfriend interview. For your information, I like jocks and am not fond of big fat tits."

"You are going to make me cry. Hold tight."

After a minute, I stood and carried her back to the bedroom. There was lotion on the dresser and I started applying it along with a muscle massage. The small tits were fine, very fine. My slippery fingers went over the flat belly and into her pussy, which had very little hair. She was wet and twitchy.

"I want you."

"Not tonight."

"You are kidding. What's wrong? Wasn't that a nice dinner?"

I turned down the bed but dragged her to the bathroom and found a toothbrush, and a spare for me. We brushed side by side. She sat on the toilet and pissed noisily. I followed, and then dragged her back to the bed, eased her in, and fitted myself to her back.

In the dark, I said, "You are too damn nice for a first date screw. Let's sleep on it."

The sun was on the deck when she wiggled against me and turned over. He was as hard as last night. "Do you like morning sex?"

"We have to talk. What about some coffee?"

She did the coffee while I found the juice and put bread in the toaster. The tee shirt barely covered her butt. The long bare legs made me harder.

I didn't say anything, but put breakfast on a tray and climbed stairs to the deck. She drank coffee and had some toast. Then put her head in my lap and asked, in a low, husky voice, "Why are you torturing me? I'm trying to be nice." Her face was turned away from me, and the words were indistinct.

My hands wandered on the marvelous body, warming and probing. "You are the nicest, smartest, sweetest woman I have ever met. I am scared of ruining this before it even gets started. Both of us can get laid any time we want. I've never had a chance before to love someone."

My hands played in the long blond hair.

"Oh god, I am so dumb. I had such a rush when we met last night, and something kept telling me not to let you get away."

I turned her over and kissed the teary face ever so gently. "Hey, I'm going to do you soon enough. Let's just hang out for a while. Do I get to see the lab?"

She got to her feet, smiling. "I think a lazy run is indicated. I can give you the rest of the interview questions." She pulled the tee shirt over her head. I reached out and pulled a boob and its big nipple into my mouth. She squealed and said, "No tits for breakfast! I need what I have!"

We took my car to bottom of the steep hill and started west, toward the skyline trail, still shrouded in fog.

"You are smart, why didn't you go for a PhD?"

"My dad is a geophysicist with an undergrad engineering degree. Told me engineering PhD's, with a few exceptions, are wimps who don't know how to get things built like a real engineer does."

"Ouch. The reason I didn't is because at a place like Stanford, a PhD really is a research degree, and I wanted to make things."

"You mean, I'm hooked up with a maker girl?"

She looked at me and laughed, "You are a little behind on the hooking up."

After two miles, we turned around. Even on dirt, her knee couldn't take much pounding.

"Would you be interested in working with me on a small project? Your thesis is pertinent."

She looked at me slyly, "I can't tell you anything about it until you sign an employment agreement with nondisclosure provisions."

We were back to the car, and I pushed her against the side. "You are getting back at me, aren't you? Guy rejects your offer of sex, and you tantalize him with an offer of R&D right out of school."

Her fist was hard and right in the middle of my abdomen. I grunted and twisted the arm up behind her shoulders. She put a knee in my crotch. "Careful, I've taken self-defense courses."

I opened the door and stuffed her in. The ride up the hill was wild and fast. The haul in my arms to her bed was equally fast. The shorts were off both of us and I was buried in her in seconds.

She screamed, "Hallelujah! He does fuck. Harder, faster."

We slithered around in each other's sweat, cursing and yelling. I got her from behind and concentrated on big, heavy thrusts. Her wails rose in pitch and then she was clenching me and coming.

By a miracle, I hadn't, and decided to save that for later. This babe was hot.

I looked at her chest heaving and licked the pretty nipples on the pancake boobs.

"You really don't mind a flat chested girl friend?"

"What was that punch in the gut about?"

"Just checking. I like guys with muscles. Are you going to wrestle with me? My brother and I did that a lot until mom said we were too old and people wouldn't understand."

I sat up with her over my knees. Her thighs and ass were rippling with muscle from all the basketball. I applied a slap to each globe. She moaned, acting for me. I picked her up and walked us out to the deck railing. "Tell me more about the lab."

My hands bent her down and worked on back and neck and scalp. My revived cock was between her legs and lengthening. I reached down and slid him back into her hot, wet place.

"There are about thirty of us, but some are floaters from chip design and production engineering. It is an exciting place to work and the Director, Eric Williams, makes everyone feel motivated. Keep doing that please."

"When was the last time you had sex with a guy?"

"Girls need to have some secrets."

"I'm going to tie you to this railing and fuck you all day until you tell."

"A bull? A lion? A stallion? You are just doing the male dominance thing, aren't you!"

I thrust harder. The sun felt good. I felt good. She was making more noise and her cunt was clenching me rhythmically.

"You really hate this? After being spurned on your first try, you get a good fuck and complain?"

She gave a low moan and her body shook with a long drawn out climax. I made the return trip to the bed and eased her down. The eyes were closed.

I came back from the bathroom, rolled her on a big towel, and cleaned up my mess between her legs.

"Get in here and hold me."

"Keep quiet, I am going to babble in your ear. Mom told me that I would know the right guy when I met him and fucked him. She is earthy that way. I was scared, when you gave me that crap last night about nice girls, that you were ditching us before we got started. I've done nothing but come for the last hour and something tells me you are the guy. Is it true you can have an instant love affair? My body is tingling and trembling and I really don't know what I am doing or saying..."

"Shut up and pay attention." I got her on top of me in the female dominant position. My fingers dug in her muscled ass and I thrust up at her pussy.

"You've taught me a new lesson about women and love. Some of them, like you, don't want a lot of fussing around. I didn't know that you just wanted me to take you and prove I could be your lover. I am older and wiser, by one night."

She opened her eyes and laughed. The blue had a paralyzing effect on me. She sat straighter and said, "I think we have something going."

I punched her in the stomach and she slapped the side of my head. We rolled around laughing and beating on each other.

The shower felt good and so did her body. I soaped her tits and pulled on the nipples.

"I guess it is true you like my small tits?"

I toweled us off and kissed her gently. She went in the other room and made a phone call. "Eric, you are there! Hey, the guy we talked about possibly hiring. The one I was supposed to check out? Yes, well, I talked to him and he is promising. Very promising. His thesis work on epitaxial deposition plays well with that project you gave me."

"Biased? Well, of course I'm biased. You send me to talk to one of Harrington's smartest grads, whose most recent work is going to help me get a Nobel...."

"Ok, See you in about an hour."

I had her on my knee, kissing and licking. "Biased? What is this crap?"

She giggled and kissed me. And again.

"God, do you ever punch my button. How are we going to work together if I act like a lioness in heat and need fucking every ten minutes?"

Her bikini briefs were deep crimson and looked fantastic against the golden tan. The bra didn't have to do much work, but was very pretty. The blouse and skirt were work clothes, I guessed. Or a little bit dressy for a guest. A guest who just finished enjoying that fantastic body minus the clothes.

I sat in the passenger seat of her car and mused about the proper behavior for a job applicant. This mostly made me laugh, which was bad and got her attention.

"What?"

"Don't pay any attention to me. I'm trying to figure out how an engineering job applicant is supposed to behave. I guess that kissing the recruiter is not indicated?"

She laughed and reached over to pull my hair. "That's right. And you don't tell him that you spent the early morning running and having sex with the recruiter either!"

Eric was cool, calm and collected. I found out later he had talked to Harrington after Lisbeth phoned and decided to hire me unless I totally blew the interview.

As it turned out, he was interested in my thesis work and we immediately tore into the details. He looked up and asked Lisbeth, "How much did you tell him about your project?"

"I went by the book and said he had to sign a nondisclosure first."

"No wonder he looks frustrated. Probably already knows more than we do about the technical challenges. You are looking very nice this morning. Did he ask you for a date?"

"I did. After the incredible meal she made last night, it was the only decent thing to do. If we are on the same project, is it ok if we date?"

"She will tell you I am a results guy. I don't care what you do on your own time, as long as it is legal."