Making a Deposit

Story Info
Lady banker receives deposit from handsome stranger.
1.5k words
3.8
23.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers

Melinda was having one of those days. Nothing bad had happened especially, but all day she had been giving the usual advice on savings and loans options and investment packages, and now, in the stuffy mid-afternoon, she was drenched in boredom.

She twiddled her hair in her fingers absent-mindedly, waiting for the next customer to be shown in.

She was sitting behind her desk in the small office, gazing out the window through the vertical blinds at the high street, where the busy shoppers and tourists, businessmen and traders were beetling about their business. Her mind began to wander, and as so often happened when she was distracted, she began to get horny. She concentrated on the sensation the lace edge of her panties made inside the tops of her thighs, and began to drift off into a vague fantasy. A sharply dressed man, a millionaire, was fondling and groping her breasts through her power suit, one hand up under the navy blue jacket, one hand sliding up under the matching knee-length pencil skirt, over the tops of her hold-em-ups, pushing her warm wet panties aside...

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

'Come in,' She beckoned wearily, opening her eyes and composing herself in her seat, a tiny flush of red in her soft pink cheeks the only trace of her illicit imaginings.

Faintly surprised, she looked up to see stepping in a man almost straight out of her fantasy. He was dressed in a dark, sharp suit, quite stylish, with a crisp white shirt of fine cut, no tie and top button open; expensive shoes, polished. His skin was dark and tanned, and so was his hair, cut a little rugged but neither too long nor too short. She had to admit he had quite some élan, and she smiled to herself that she literally couldn't have imagined him any better. Perking up a bit, she nevertheless retained her composure and politely asked him what she could do to help.

He closed the door behind himself and smiled disarmingly.

'I'm sorry', He replied, 'But the question is what I can do for you? I noticed you through the window from the street, and thought you looked so deliciously beautiful I simply had to experience you in the flesh.'

Somewhat taken aback, Melinda felt flattered despite herself, and ruffled the back of her hair a little coyly.

'Well, sir,' She responded, feeling bold, 'What did you have in mind?'

He smiled again at her composure and approached the desk directly. He stood in front of her and ran his hand through her hair.

'Anything you desire,' He answered, his voice dropping to a murmur, 'Perhaps a little playtime, to relieve the day's tedium.' With that he offered her his hands and raised her to a standing position. Then he kissed her.

Not quite knowing what she was doing -- but suddenly prepared to do whatever it was anyway -- Melinda submitted to his lips' caress, closing her eyes and feeling his strong hands slide up and down her body as his tongue sought out her own. Tightly, he gripped her buttocks, pulling him to her powerfully, and she felt her bosom squeezed against his broad chest. He bent and whispered in her ear,

'Now why don't you climb onto the desk here, so that I can spank that delectable little rump of yours?'

Not wanting to let go of the surreality of the moment, and suddenly seized by a rampant disregard for the strictures of her usual behaviour, she did has he bid her. Kneeling on the desk on all fours, she proffered her pert bottom to his whim.

With one hand he gave her his fingers to suck on, which she obliged to do so passionately, while with the other he set about spanking her liberally. Each blow sent a delicious mix of pain and pleasure coursing through her body, erupting out over her derrière before penetrating slowly to her genitals in warm waves. Only in the corner of her mind the quiet alarm bells were ringing: what if someone heard them on the shop floor and came in to investigate?

But the anxiety was too peripheral to affect her actions at this advanced stage of events, and so before she really realised it he had moved behind her and was helping her off with her jacket. Then he was kissing and nibbling at her neck and ear, and unbuttoning her blouse. She could feel his fingers working nimbly on the buttons of her shirt, and then unclasping the front of her bra, setting her two large tits tumbling coolly into the air. She found herself desperate to feel his strong hands upon them. He duly obliged, and began kneading and mauling her bosom roughly.

Next he guided her backward off the desk and bent her down over it. She felt his hand brush smoothly up the inside of her thing, and two fingers start to stroke her pussy through the silk material of her panties. She was very wet.

Hitching her skirt up about her waist, he pulled her panties down forcefully to her ankles. Melinda gave out a muffled little shriek, which faded to a moan and then a pant, as she gave herself over completely to the situation. Slowly he inserted his long, thick cock deep her into tight quim.

She grasped at his right buttock vaguely with a stray hand, scratching his flesh with her long painted fingernails. He bent down over her and nuzzled and bit her shoulders and neck, nibbling her ear and whispering to her how warm and soft her pussy was, how beautiful she fucked, how he loved to feel his big dick deep inside of her.

She bucked against him vigorously, no longer caring about the rising clamour of her yelps and moans, or the stationary tumbling from the desktop with a loud clatter. She envisioned her boss bursting in on her suddenly, standing flabbergasted at the door, the whole bank floor peering in and glimpsing her in the throes of passion. She imagined him, instead of closing the door hurriedly in embarrassment for them both, simply taking out his own cock and advancing upon her, her open mouth drooling at the site of it, before she took it in hungrily, greedily, while the rest of the shop floor watched her receiving a royal face fuck.

And then suddenly she was coming; climaxing powerfully and jerking backwards into him as she did so, desperately pulling him into her with a hand reaching backwards.

'Harder! Harder!' She cried loudly.

Then as she was still convulsing from the throws of her orgasm, he removed himself and spun her round, pushing her down to her knees in front of him. He jutted his dick in her face about her lips, and she opened them readily, taking his swollen bell-end onto the flat of her fat, wet tongue, before wrapping it round his shaft and enclosing him. She sucked hard a couple of times.

He removed himself and she proffered up her breasts with both hands, just as he fired jet after jet of thick pearly jism across her bosom. Three creamy lines of spunk began to roll down her chest slowly, dripping into her cleavage and over her hard nipples as she twiddled and squeezed them between finger and thumb.

And then, as quick as he had begun, he was miraculously dressed and straightening his shirt; as if all he had done was to remove a tie. Recovering her strength for a second, she marvelled at the contrast: she, kneeling wantonly in front of a complete stranger, hair dishevelled, lipstick smudged, wet panties down around her ankles, expensive skirt up about her waist, her pristine shirt open raucously to the naval, tits tumbled out between her forearms, covered in cum. Her neat jacket lay in a heap upon the floor. Most of the items that had been on the desk were now on the floor, a stapler balanced precariously on her swivel chair.

She rose unsteadily to her feet, and reached down to pull up her knickers, but he beat her to it and bent down on his haunches to pull them up for her. He smiled up at her politely as he did so, allowing his hands to caress her legs and hips as he raised them all the way up about her midriff, before spanking her lightly on the rump. Then he turned tactfully as she hiked her skirt back down and refastened the buttons of her blouse. He helped her don her jacket again as she was neatening her hair, picked up the stationary items that had fallen from the desk, and then slipped out the door, thanking her politely for being so accommodating. Before she knew it, he was gone.

Melinda was just finishing checking her makeup in the mirror of her compact when the next customer walked in.

'Core, he was nice,' Said the lady said in a common accent, looking back over her shoulder as she entered, 'I wouldn't mind would you?' Melinda smiled indulgently, and repressed a little disdain. You would be so lucky, she thought to herself, before beginning,

'Now, how can I help you madam?'

rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers