Making a House Guest at Home

Story Info
His wife enables a threesome with his friend.
2.9k words
4.03
131.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pumken
pumken
10 Followers

A lifelong friend of mine was to visit our town on business. Let's just keep it simple and call him Mark.

When my wife Marcia heard that he was going to be in town she insisted that he stay at our place and not bother with finding a hotel. With very little persuasion he did. We had planned for him to stay in our guest bedroom.

I had to work late on the day he was to arrive in our town, wouldn't you know it! . One of the corporate big shots called a last minute meeting that required my appearance. I called Marcia to tell her the bad news. Marcia figured that all plans were off, and began to make plans to make dinner at home. She sounded very disappointed. At that point, I insisted that she and Mark go ahead and go out. She was reluctant, but I prevailed, and she agreed to take him to dinner. I suggested she take him out and eat their fills of crab, shrimp, lobster and the like, as I now have adverse reactions to seafood and can no longer eat and enjoy it. She and he are both seafood nuts. I left for the downtown office, happy that she was excited and sad that I couldn't join them.

When I finally got home, I was exhausted. Marcia and Mark were not home yet. I felt this was the prime opportunity to take advantage of our hot tub. Its soothing bubbles would soon assist my Scotch on the rocks and have me over the worst of the tortuous workday. The stress and tension of my job are probably in the top ten gradient of severity.

After about 30 minutes, Mark and Marcia woke me up and suggested that I come on into the house before I drowned myself. As I stood up, the water running in rivulets down my body and cascading around me, I realized that not only was I relaxed and feeling much better. Both of them were quite high, not drunk, but well on the way. Marcia went over to get me a towel and the three of us went into the den. Mark sat down on the couch.

"Man, she about danced my ass off," he said.

After mixing fresh drinks for all, Marcia put some music on and went into the bedroom. "To freshen up", she had said with flirtatious giggle as she winked at me over her shoulder. Within a few minutes she stood in front of us. Her gift to us; a midnight delight wrapped elegantly in sleek satin. Having been married to her for 5 years, sometimes I imagine that I know her sexually so well, yet she seems to continually come up with new and different ways to excite me. Tonight with a second man in the house, would be a totally new experience.

The imaginations of both of us men were running unchecked. Marcia has a sultry allure, and I was imagining how snugly her second flesh envelops my cock and inspires rare shudders of exquisite arousal. Feminine lace and flimsy straps hung loosely, revealing her sculpted sexuality. Captivated by her coy seduction, the mystique of her erotic ways, we were both smitten, enthralled.

Both of us were charmed by her beauty, so simple, yet complex. Her long legs dressed only in sheer silk, her ankles beginning the shape of her legs, perfectly shaped calves, the curves of her knees leading the way towards her heavenly nest several inches above began to spark our imaginations.

Quietly she began building a sexual longing in the souls of our sex. A rather seductive tune came up on the CD. Marcia moved in front of us and began seductively swaying the music. She moved the thin straps from her shoulders and with a little tug to get it over her magnificent breasts, the sheath puddle on the floor. She continued to dance with no one saying a word. She discarded the flimsy bra and let her beautiful orbs sway with her to the music. Then, the very sheer silk panties were pushed over her thighs, fell the floor. Her pussy glistened. To me she is a goddess, a feminine icon. And, she is mine. Mine forever, but tonight to share with my best friend, Mark. I know that beneath the sophisticated facade lies the soul of a temptress. Her every move is a message, a wish for you to take her and fulfill your sweetest desire.

As she turned away from us, her bottom was a joy to behold, revealing two succulent slopes of splendor. We both began to move nearer, per-chance to inhale her heavenly scent. I faintly heard her moaning as her fingers had begun to caress the inner folds of her love triangle, the one I love so much. Only seconds after she seemed so hot, and so "into" what she was doing, she stopped. She walked to the door of the bedroom, turned and suggestively crooked her finger at both of us.

"Give me a few seconds in the bathroom to freshen up. Think about me while I'm gone". She whispered. In following along with her last request I took my cock in hand, and half closed my eyes. I imagined her stretched out naked on the king size bed. I could easily envision her fingers moving between her legs. In my mind I saw myself standing next to her, and Mark on the other side of the bed in a like fashion.

In a dreamy, faraway mood, she lifted her hand from her creamy slit and began to sniff and lick her fingers. "Help me", she whispered, "I've never been this far before."

I had to bring my self back to reality abruptly. Whew! My loins ached for my wife, but I thought that it would be quite a while before my release. With fresh drinks in hand Mark and I walked side by side into the bedroom. From the side of the bed where I stood, I could see that her breasts were swollen, aching to be touched her body crying out with need. Unsure of all that had taken place while they were out that evening, yet feeling confident that she would never cross that boundary without my presence in the same room, I silently asked Mark for his accompaniment in our bed. The night would be forever emblazoned in our minds...

Only seconds later, her familiar moans of wanton need were replaced by rapturous sighs of pleasure. The sounds of my wife signaling several particularly intense orgasms never reached my ears. Her silky thighs were clamped tightly against the sides of my head. I was as close as any man would dare to come to suffocation, and not lift a finger to prevent it. Her swollen clit rubbed against my upper lip, then I slowly sucked it halfway into my mouth. I inhaled the sweet, musky scent of her arousal and slid my tongue as deep as possible to taste her flowing honey. Her scent is one that I crave, like a fiend. It is the first thing I think of each day, knowing that it always lingers to remind me of what we have shared the night before.

She began to move her hips, much the same way she had while she did her partial striptease only a few brief minutes before in the den. They moved from side to side, then back and forth, and finally in slow circles. She controlled and maintained the pressure of my face against her flesh. From the pressure against the sides of my head I could feel her silent commands (one of the subtle advantages of a good marriage, and the well practiced familiarity that we shared). I continued to lick and suck the throbbing clit, thrusting my tongue as far as possible up into her dripping canal. I felt my cock swell as it achingly nudged my own naval. She then began to arch her back, with her heels making deep dents in the mattress, pushing her vulva flush against my face. I reached under her to hold and gently knead her uplifted bottom. From within the envelope of total silence and semi-darkness, which surrounded my head, I could feel the waves of erotic energy enveloping us. I uttered gentle encouragement to her,

"That's it, let go. Please cum for me Baby. Yesss, let me have it." I said.

The pressure of my lips and tongue on her now extremely swollen and sensitive clit sent shudders of delight coursing through Marcia. As time after time I felt her silky nylon-clad leg muscles tighten around my head. Continuing, I clamped my lips around her love button as she rocked against me. Her fingers entwined my hair and forcefully pushed my lips to her sweetness, bathing my face with her nectar. Her thigh muscles clasped my head, clutching me against her, forcing her straining sex to endure wave after wave of orgasmic delight. Never before had I enjoyed the sensual sensation so deeply of my wife fucking my face, the thrill of her inch long clit penetrating my mouth, pushing her blonde pubic hair into my nose. I knew I was quickly approaching the brink of a "earth-shattering" climax - and I was yet to have entered her. Until this time I had only fantasized about something like this happening with a third party.

True to what I had always envisioned, Marcia, her flushed face, her shoulders pressing into downy soft pillows, her hair spread out on the navy blue satin pillow sham, her hips raised, was mashing my face against her steaming pussy as she rode out orgasm after orgasm.

As Mark kissed her for the first time, I could see her sucking his tongue into her mouth, passionately sucking it deeper and deeper into her own. His hands buried, ever moving through her shoulder length, brown/blonde hair. He blazed a path down her neck to cup her swollen, ready breast. Her right hand clutched and sheathed a very small portion of the length of his rigid member. I could feel the clear pre-come ooze from the length of me. I paused for a second to wonder if this is only a "wet" dream.

I was called back to reality by the husky, urgent pleading of her voice, "David, please, I want you inside me, Honey, I need you."

Her mental state was, I knew, by now, near helplessness. She has admitted that her love and trust overcomes the fear that she used to experience when being that deeply controlled. Looking into her eyes, I asked the silent question, wanting only to continue the threesome if she felt comfortable. Her gentle smile and shy nodding of her head were my answer. I moved up to place the tip of my impatient cock at the entrance to pure heaven. As I slid my entire length inside her she rubbed her lower belly just above her pubic hair; feeling for the steel snake now caged deep within her. She knew, instinctively, that just a little pressure with her left hand would force my cock against her G-Spot, sending her into yet another series of non-stop orgasms. Mark had moved up to offer his lengthy member to her luscious mouth.

I enjoyed the delicious feeling of warm friction as the length of my cock slid along the walls of her hot cunt, until only the head was left inside her, then plunging back into its wetness. My concentration on what I was doing was only interrupted by her moans, and his gasps, as from time to time she would pull his length from her mouth to murmur encouragement to both him and me, at the same time. All the while she showered kisses on Mark's trembling cock.

"Oooh David, you fill me up," she cooed. "It feels so-o-o-o good! Yes Mark, let me taste your cum. Come on, give it to me."

The minutes felt as though they were turning into hours. We all three decided that a more comfortable position would be mutually beneficial. Turning over onto her stomach, after sliding down further in the bed, Marcia was more accessible to both of us. Mark, unable to believe how relentlessly wonderful her mouth was, had determined that he desired much, much more of it. My hands gently molded handfuls of her beautiful ass, kneading the flesh as I spread her globes apart. In the mirror overhead I saw our reflection which gave a clear view of Marcia's upturned dewy crack spread wide open. Her tiny pink anus was staring up at me. I gripped her sides as I pumped in and out, sometimes faster and faster, then long painstakingly slow strokes until she was again moaning with pleasure. We both have learned that my patience increases my longevity, creating lovemaking that is beyond explanation. Why rush! If we aren't finished when the alarm clock rings, we can just stop. Besides that, I felt that she deserved to be totally and absolutely saturated with satisfaction in every way, form and fashion. During my conversation a few days earlier with Mark, we had discussed and planned these day and nights' events. Little did we know of how willing a participant we would have?

"That's it Baby, take what you need", I told her as she repeatedly thrust herself back onto my rock hard cock.

Mark was also muttering sweet encouragement. As the words he and I were whispering reached her ears, she responded to them, almost trance-like, but still very much alert and aware that she was the center of attention and that she continued to have full control of the situation.

Our lovemaking is such that we just never miss each other; both she and I were on the edge of another tremendous orgasm. There were countless ones for her and I can only assure you that I had had a few "small- voltage" orgasms earlier. Mark now sensing that she was about to send forth another tidal wave; begged to taste her. He was near pleading with me, judging from the tone of his voice. As his words reached my ears I knew that I had almost made one stroke too many. She was literally dripping juice. We both could see it oozing down her thigh as I pulled out of her. Marcia was completely unaware of Mark's intent. Her reactions had seemingly magnified the electric pulsations in my brain. The result was even more friction against my cock. She crested with me buried in her and slowly began her descent back to earth. I reluctantly pulled out and reached for my drink on the nightstand, almost gulping. I took three fast swallows before I remembered it was a "tall" Scotch on the rocks.

"Me too," she whispered hoarsely.

Having maintained a mouthful for her, I then bent over to quench her burning thirst. At this same time Mark was slowly quenching a lifelong thirst of his own. You could almost hear the back of her throat sizzle. An oasis of cool liquid, but also a "very brief" sensation of burning pain. She reacted with pleasure and eroticness at this method of quenching her parched throat. And the slow, powerful sucking of Marks mouth on her clit prompted further moans. She explained it to me the next day as,"almost the sensation of when your ears pop in an airplane."

It's rawness soothed by the coolness, the unexpected pain from the burn of the near straight Scotch was gone almost instantly. She breathed a sigh of "thanks" as I moved up to where Mark had been, near the head of the bed so I could lean back against the pillows. Better to ease my cock between her gasping lips. Her breath then started coming in short hard gasps as Mark, now face up underneath her, drank a tremendous load of cum straight from Marcia's pussy. He was nearly driven over the edge by the erotic intimacy of the moment (not to mention what it did to me). As I realized what he was about to do, it spurred me to what I had before only imagined as possible.

Marcia turned onto her back to grab Mark's ears and insistently pulled him up from until she could reach his throbbing member. She guided it to her waiting love canal. He got the message and gently eased his way into the steaming love hole. His face contorted in ecstasy. He thrust slowly a couple of times and then, began to vigorously slam into the sweetness.

Almost without a heartbeats length of time the familiar stirring of a bone melting orgasm began to boil from deep within my balls. Mark was in the same state, obviously trying to hold back, but unable to. She continued to have nonstop orgasms. Moans started escaping from Mark's throat followed by my own.

"YES!" she cried, "cum for me! Both of you!"

Mark pulled out and sent blast after powerful blast of white hot cum on her breasts and stomach. I went over the edge. She eagerly swallowed the gushes that spewed forth. My eyes flew open only to see my own jism run in rivulets down the corner of her mouth. The magnitude of my orgasm was amplified even greater with what I heard.

"Oh yeah," gulp, gulp, "let me drink it."

We collapsed, exhausted and totally sated.

"Well Mark," Marcia said, "I guess you'll have to come back again sometime. Maybe soon?"

I said, "You're welcome anytime my friend."

Mark smiled and practically passed out with a very large smile on his face. "Yes," Mark thought, several hours later; when he awoke and realized where he was, "I will definitely have to put this area into my work/travel schedule."

pumken
pumken
10 Followers