Making A Movie Ch. 02

Story Info
Her porno debut starts with a huge dildo.
2.6k words
4.3
90.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we settled in for the night we talked for a while about what brought on this sudden change. I was pretty sure it was because I had been heavy and even though it never bothered Carl it had bothered me. After losing a hundred pounds I felt sexier than I ever had before. I wasn't embarrassed by my body and I wanted others to see it. At 5'3 I now weighed a whopping 108 pounds. My tits were out of proportion with my body as they had always been large and even with the weight lost I boasted a set of DD beauties.

After a while of talking I rolled over and kissed him. The thought of exploring new boundaries excited me more than I could say. As my husband kissed his way down my body, I reached down and teased my nipples. He licked and sucked my pussy like he never had before. Each lick he took set a new wave of sensation through my body. I reached down and held his head tight to my pussy as I humped his face. Before I knew it was screaming my release. Carl begged me to let him fuck my ass, but I told him I wanted to save it for film.

The following morning I walked into the kitchen and found Ken sitting at the table drinking coffee. He told me he had spoken to his soon-to-be wife and she was flattered by my desire to fuck her, but she was uncomfortable with the idea because of who I was. She did offer to hand pick the perfect people for me.

My stomach did a little flip as my excitement grew. I was really going to do this.

"Well my camera will be delivered today. Are you sure you're alright with me filming? I mean, really sure."

I nodded. "I'm sure."

"I can't believe you're doing this."

"Me either. But it's exciting."

"I know Carl is walking on the moon."

"Well he's always been a pervert; he just didn't know I would be too."

He laughed. "Well we'll do the first part of the movie with you and Carl today. Shelia's picks will be here late tonight or tomorrow."

When I came home from work, I didn't find anyone around. I went to the bedroom and found Carl and Ken. They had been busy while I was working. The closest that ran the length of one wall, had all the doors replaced with mirrored doors. The bed had been moved so we could watch ourselves in the mirror. I couldn't believe it. It was really happening. I didn't say a word to either of them. Instead I slipped into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes.

Filling the tub with my favorite bath oil, I climbed in. I needed to relax. After about 45 minutes I emerged in a black lace confection. I had bought it just for this night. It was three strips of lace. Two thin strips cover my nipples and the third piece joined in the middle covering my slit and going into a "G" string. Looking in the mirror I felt like a sex kitten. Pulling on my thick robe, I patted down the hall. I had done my hair up and put on makeup. When I strolled into the family room, I found Carl and Ken watching another porno. This time instead of walking out, I joined them. It was obvious this was to relax me.

It didn't take long and I was rubbing Carl's cock through his jeans. Wanting to take a little more time, I went and made us all drinks and slipped a little blue helper into both glasses. I had decided a long time ago if I was ever going to fuck another man it would be Ken, it was gorgeous and tonight I was going to experience all that I could. I had been thinking about it all day. My pussy had been dripping for hours, I wanted this experience to last as long as possible.

Within twenty minutes both men had started squirming in their seats. I too was wiggling around. Standing I slipped my robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Carl's glass started slipping out of his hand. I didn't say a word I turned and walked from the room. I had just enough time to get on the bed, when they walked in. Within minutes, Carl was naked and standing before me. His cock rock hard and begging for attention. I smiled at Ken, who's cock was pressing hard against the zipper in his jeans.

"That looks painful." I said.

"It is."

"Well why don't you take them off. I'd hate to mame you before you get married."

He didn't hesitate taking his jeans off but leaving on his boxers.

When the camera turned on, so did I. I slithered across the bed to where Carl stood and took his cock in my mouth. Looking up to him and then into the camera. Knowing it was there made my pussy ache. And to my surprise Carl who normally loves getting his cock sucked seemed to want to move things along. Pushing to my back, he didn't waste time he pulled the sliver of material aside that covered my pussy and plunged inside me in one fast hard stroke.

"Fuck, you are so hot."

"Mmm. I love your cock."

"Your pussy feels so good and wet."

He started moving faster like a man possessed. I loved it, I loved having him want me so bad he couldn't control himself.

"Fuck me Carl, fuck my pussy good."

My pussy seemed to be slurping his cock up. Sucking it in and I was in heaven.

"I want to watch you suck your pussy juice off my cock. You're such a good fucking cocksucker."

He pulled his cock out of me and glistened with my pussy juice and I sucked him into my mouth greedily.

"Mmm my pussy taste good doesn't it?"

"Yes, suck it. Suck my cock." His hands went to my head and he fisted his hands in my hair. Holding my head still he fucked my mouth.

"Oh fuck, I love fucking that little cocksucker mouth of yours." When I turned my head I saw Ken was right there getting every second of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

Ken was naked now, his cock was hard as a rock and I knew he wanted something, but I wasn't quite ready for him yet. Carl was getting more aggressive and I loved it. He pulled his cock from my mouth and rolled me to my stomach. Taking hold of the lace, he yanked on it and it fell away from my body. Now I was on my hands and knees naked. When I looked over my shoulder he was licking his lips. He moved and pushed his cock deep inside me. His fingers started teasing my ass. I was never so hot in all my life.

"You want me to fuck your ass don't you bitch."

"Yes, fill me." I moaned. He started moving his cock in and out of my pussy as he slid a finger inside my ass. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck yeah." I moaned

"You like that, don't you."

"Yes, fuck yes. It feels so fucking good."

"How would you like it if I stuck my cock in your ass?" Wanting to put a show on for the camera, I turned and looked at him. "I don't know I've never done that before."

"You'll love it."

I felt warm liquid being pushed inside my darkest recess. Then I felt the pressure of his cock head.

"Relax, and push out." Carl told me. I wasn't sure how he knew to do this. But I did as instructed and when I did, his cock head popped through. He stayed still for a long time. Allowing me time to adjust to this new intruder.

"Rub your clit." I reached down and started rubbing and soon I was pushing back on his shaft, pushing more and more of him inside.

"Tell me what you want."

"Fuck my tight virgin ass." I begged. I felt the heat from the light on Ken's camera as he moved in to get a closer shot. I turned and looked toward the mirror and the sight I saw was hotter than anything I had ever seen.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my ass. Ken I want to suck your cock. Carl can I suck his cock?"

Carl without taking his cock out of me lifted me off the bed and onto the floor. Now I was able to take Ken's cock in my mouth while he still videotaped Carl fucking me.

"Oooo baby that's so hot, seeing your mouth wrapped around his cock."

Before it was all said and done the camera was put on the tripod pointed at the mirror as I allowed both men to fuck me. Ken lay on the bed and I took his cock in my pussy. I sank down until he was completely buried inside me and rode him until my pussy juice was squirting out of me. Seeing this Carl was back on the bed.

This time there wasn't all the slowness of before. Instead he lubed up his cock and pushed it deep inside me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now." I begged and both men found a rhythm. Ken reached up and took both my nipples in his fingers and started pulling and pinching them and I was screaming in ecstasy.

"Fuck you are one hot piece of ass." Ken said with a smile.

I couldn't speak. Carl moaned. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot my load deep inside you."

"Do it. Fuck me harder." And with that I felt his hot cum filling me. He pulled out and lay on the bed beside Ken who was still rock hard. Ken rolled me to my back and lifting my legs to his shoulders started pounding his cock into me.

"Fuck me, harder. Oh it feels so fucking good."

Carl reached over and started playing with my clit and soon I was cumming again.

"Fuck her Ken, fuck my little slut wife. She loves it. She's a cock loving whore."

"Yes, I love cock. Fuck me with your big cock."

Again I was being repositioned and Ken was behind me. His big hands on my hips and he plunged fast and hard inside my pussy. My cum was running down my legs I had come so much.

"You fucking whore. You like my cock in your pussy don't you? You like having your man watch me fuck you don't you."

"Yes, I fucking love it."

"I'm gonna fill your pussy bitch. You want me to fill you with my cum."

"Oh yeah, do it. Fill me." There were two more long hard thrust and Ken was shaking shooting his thick hot juice deep into my pussy.

I collapsed on the bed in a heap. I was exhausted. But I felt wonderful and couldn't wait for more. For the next several hours, with the camera running the three of us fucked and sucked. When they both finally shot their loads all over my body, I should have been done. Instead, I decided to put on a little show for them and I started rubbing their cum into my body, sliding my hands over my tits, pulling and pinching my nipples. I slid my hand down my body and started rubbing my clit and wondered if it would feel better without the bush that now covered it. As I rubbed and fingered my pussy, I decided it was time for a trim. Rolling off the bed, I made my way into the bathroom, where I carefully removed all the hard that covered my pussy. Rubbing my hand over it, I marveled at the way it felt.

Getting in the linen closet, I reached into the back and pulled out a toy that Carl didn't know I owned. Walking back into the bedroom, I found the guys had left the room, but the camera still sat on the tripod. Walking to it, I looked until I found the buttons I needed and turning it back on, I climbed onto the bed. My body was slick from the shower I had just taken and I rubbed the water into my skin, liking the way it felt. Lifting one of my tits I sucked my nipple into my mouth and nibbled. I had done this before and liked it. Soon my hand was between my legs, rubbing my clit and I could feel another orgasm building. I had had so many I had lost count. Reaching for my dildo, I bought it to my lips and sucked the tip into my mouth. It was big and it stretched my mouth wide. After a few long seconds I removed it from my mouth and ran it down my body until it lay upon my clit, turning it on, I moaned a low throaty sound. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to feel it inside of me. Pushing it down I pushed it inside and felt my eyes roll back in my head as I savored the feeling. But I wanted more. Looking around the room I smiled looking at the chair that sat at the desk. Climbing from the bed, I moved to the chair and after a little spit on the base, I secured it to the chair. Straddling it, I lowered myself in one fast hard thrust taking the enormous cock deep into my pussy. Soon I lifting myself off and pushing it back in faster and harder. With one hand I held on to the desk with the other I smacked my clit. I liked this new clean shaving feeling so much better. Nothing got in the way of feeling.

Soon I turned my body so my back was facing the camera, as I continued to ride. I was going to cum soon, and wanted that to be seen. So I again turned. My ass was already stretched for all the fucking earlier and reaching for the lube, I lube up my big monster one satisfied it was well oiled I lowered myself onto it. Taking my time working it slowly in. My eyes had drifted shut and I couldn't stop the loan moan that was escaping me. Before long the cock was buried deep inside of me and I started a forward and back motion. My pussy was on fire and I began slapping and playing with my clit. Before long I was riding the cock in my ass and telling the camera how much I like having the big cock stretching me wide.

"Oh yes, I love it, I love this big fat cock in my ass. It felt so fucking good." I said seductively into the camera. I felt my orgasm building, it was going to be huge I knew. I starting rubbing my clit faster and faster until finally I felt my legs go weak, I dropped down until cock was buried inside of me and I began cumming. It was squirting out of me, all over the chair and carpet, but I didn't stop until it was done. Finally I could take no more and lifting myself from the chair, I went to the bed and collapsed.

When I work several hours later I heard voices.

"You have one fucking hot wife."

"I know, I can't believe it. I think our adventures have just begun."