Making A Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
She doesn't listen to her master.
1.3k words
4.36
68.2k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled off of me and stood next to the bed for a moment, then walked into the bathroom. I laid there, my mind racing wondering how exactly he would make me pay for that infraction. He came out of the bathroom and I turned my head to look at him. He started walking towards his suitcase, caught me staring and doubled back to the bed. Sliding the blindfold back over my eyes and checking to make sure no light showed.

I heard him walk away from me and dig around in his suitcase. He came back to the bed and slid ear phones over my ears turning it on so I could hear a man explaining what a woman’s place is, what they were made for and how a proper submissive should act towards her Master. I strained to hear over the man’s soothing voice what my Master was doing. He slid the vibe out of my mouth. My mouth felt empty and I wanted more.

He slid the vibe down my body playing it over my pussy still sensitive from the orgasm I had had minutes before. He used the vibe all over my lips and clit until I was arching my hips. Listening to the man talk about a woman’s body being made for sexual pleasure. I felt warm lips on my nipples, sucking, and teasing with his tongue. Until they both stood up proud and hard. Japanese nipple clamps were placed on my hard buds. Every movement caused them to tighten a little more.

Smiling at my whimper when I found that out. He continued to attach a chain to them, teasing my skin by sliding the chain down my stomach. Attaching a clit teaser to me. The chain attached to that, every movement of my hips, causing the clamps to tighten on my aching nipples. He untied my legs one by one, bending them up so that he could tie them to the headboard. My pussy and ass now wide open to him.

The voice had switched to the sounds of a female being spanked, begging for her Master to use her as he saw fit. He had stopped touching me so I strained to hear more. He watched my body tighten in anticipation and nerves wondering what he was going to do next as he lubed the butt plug up. Touching his fingers to my ass and lubing the hole a little. Then sliding the plug to my ass and slowly working the head in. Calming me by stroking my thigh gently. Working it deep inside of my ass until it was inside of me fully. He untied my legs from the bed and propped them up so my knees where in the air. Attaching a spreader bar to them, then attaching chains to my ankles so that I could not move them any further then that.

Sliding a collar around my neck and chaining it to the bed, all of my limbs tied down I was unable to move and helpless to his desires. He turned off the tape so I could hear him, “slut you will not cum again until I tell you too. You will be used many times, for MY pleasure, everything that is done to you is for that reason and that reason alone. Do you understand?” I nodded slowly. “Good, remember, you do NOT have permission to cum.” Turning the tape back on, I felt the vibe slammed back into my pussy, in and out a couple of times and shoved back in deep.

He turned it on low; the feeling of fullness that the vibe and plug caused was extremely pleasing. He turned the vibe on low so that it caused the plug to vibrate also. He walked away from the bed I felt empty without his presence next to me.

He moved to the video camera and set it up so that it looked directly at the bed, filming every inch of my submission to him, every minute of my holes filled and my sexual pleasure in being used like that, punished for cumming without my Masters approval. He pushed record and walked away from the recorder, grabbing his clothes he walked into the bathroom. The door opened still so he could hear me moan and whimper, seeing me arch my back and move my hips to the pleasure I was receiving and trying to get more of. The pain in my nipples caused my pussy to drip. He could see my juice cause my pussy to glisten in the light.

Grabbing his wallet he walked to the windows pulling the curtains. Anyone looking in from the office building across the way could see in. He walked out of the room, never telling me, I didn’t hear him leave so I fought for control of my body, not wanting to cum and disappoint him, but my body forcing me to enjoy the sensations this bondage was giving me.

Two hours later…

Walking back in the room he could see his slut arching and whimpering loudly, the vibe enough to give her pleasure but not enough to let her cum. wanting more and unable to get it. He grinned knowing how horny his slut was and thought about what she would do to get more. He sat his packages down and walked over to the video recorder, stopping it and pulling out the tape, placing it in the VCR as he sat next to me. Sliding the vibe in and out of my pussy as he watched the tape, watching to see if I had cum. The tape ended and he turned the vibe on medium speed.

Moving it in and out, removing the clamps from my nipples so he could suck each one. He untied my legs after undoing the spreader bar. Turning off the audiotape of different women being fucked, begging for more. He sat on the bed and untied my wrists, using his hold on one to pull me over his lap, my ass in the air, my breasts rubbing the side of his thigh.

Smack! I cried out in surprise. Smack! Smack! Smack! Over and over numerous times, after the first smack I didn’t cry out. Fourteen….fifteen… He stopped and rubbed my red ass. Soothing it gently. Turning my head so I was facing him. Wiping the tears from my eyes. “ Do you know why I spanked you slut?” I nodded my head. “ You won’t do it again will you.”? Shaking my head no, knowing I wouldn’t cum again without his approval. He slid his hand into my hair and pulled me up in a kneeling position. Undoing his pants and pulling out his cock he guided my head down on it. I sucked up and down, his hand guiding my head up and down. Deeper on his cock, my lips were wrapped around the base of it. He pressed my head down tightly as his cock erupted in my mouth. His warm cum slid down my throat. He pulled me off and ran his hands up and down my body. Sliding the vibe in and out. He pulled off the blindfold. “I have something for you my slut.” Getting up leaving the vibe in me, he walks to a bag and brings it over to the bed, a bag marked Paula Dorf came first. Cosmetics, a fragrance bottle, and finally a tiny dress with a corset built in. The skirt had slits up both sides almost to my hips. Sandals that tied up the leg came next.

“Get up and dress in this slut. Shower do whatever you need to do.” Pointing his finger at me “BUT do not take out the vibe or the butt plug, leave them in and don’t touch them. Understand?” I nod my head. “ Come here.” I crawled over the bed to him and kneeled, he reached around my head and pulled off the gag in my mouth. “Don’t speak. Now do as your told.” I nod my head and gather the items on the bed, walking to the bathroom and start to shut the door. “No. Leave it open. You have no privacy unless I give it to you. Now hurry.”