Making A Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Does she please woman like Master wants?
908 words
4.43
67.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me whore!" His hands sliding up my back to grip my hair, pulling my head back so my face was clearly seen by Melissa. "Do you want that whore?"

My eyes welling up with tears, "yes Master" I whispered.

"Good slut," standing up his hand on the back of my neck and guiding me into the elevator. Melissa walked behind us. The door closes and he pushes me to my knees. Reaching down he strips my dress off of me. Leaving me naked in the elevator at their feet. My sandals and collar the only thing on my body.

The doors open on the fifth floor and they walk out. Using my hair as a leash making me crawl after them. Crawling into the room, the door slamming shut behind us. He lets go of my hair and walks to the seat in the corner. "Melissa strip and get on the bed." Eagerly she stripped and knelt on the bed.

Sitting by the door, naked and trembling uncertain what I was to do. "You want to serve a Mistress don't you slut? You want to worship her pussy like you do my cock. To suck your Master until he's about to cum and let your Mistress have his cum. Your wet and dripping just thinking about it aren't you slut?"

Whimpering I bow my head in shame. My pussy dripping and hot just hearing him describe what I wanted. "Crawl to me slut." I place my hands on the floor and crawl to him, my hips swaying slightly, my pussy glistening with my juice. He stands and takes his shirt and pants off. Sliding his boxers down his long lean legs, his big cock falling out.

"Suck your Master slut." Eagerly I take his cock in my mouth. Just the head of his cock, teasing with my tongue. Swirling my tongue around the head. Slowly working his entire cock inch by inch deep in my throat. Moving up and down, taking it deep down my throat, contracting around the length of him. Moaning around his cock.

Snapping his fingers at Melissa he points at my side. She gracefully walks to us. Her small upturned breasts swaying gently. Kneeling at my side. He slides his hand in my hair and pulls me away from his cock. "Melissa get in front of me, spread your legs wide, slut pleasure your Mistresses pussy." I lay on the ground; she kneels over my head and grinds her pussy in my face. He sits on the chair and she bends, taking his hard cock in her mouth, sucking it lovingly, feeling it grow and harden even more in her mouth.

He turns the vibe in my pussy on high with the remote. My hips bucking as I squirm on the floor. Moaning against her pussy. She moans around his cock, "Melissa you may cum as often as you wish. Slut don't you even think about cumming without my approval." Showing each of us our places.

Knowing I was meant to serve, that my pleasure came in pleasing them. I started licking and sucking her clit. My Mistress's pussy juice covering my face. He gripped her hair and pulled her face down tight on his cock. Buried deep in her throat. His cum sliding down her throat. As she cums multiple times on my face. Squirting her cum in my mouth. He pulls out of his mouth, Standing he pulls her off of my face. Kissing her mouth as he walks her backwards to the bed.

Pushing her onto the bed, leaving me laying on the floor, vibe in my pussy, pussy juice running down my legs. Moaning, whimpering and needing to cum so badly. He walks over to me and puts a gag in my mouth. Gripping my hair he leads me to the bed. Bending me over the edge of it. My face buried in her pussy again. He starts to fuck me with the vibe. I start to eat her pussy as he pulls the vibe out. I moan and whimper, feeling my empty pussy. I could feel his hard cock at the entrance. Teasing my lips and clit.

His hand slaps my ass. Smack! Smack! Smack! Hitting each cheek. His hands move to my hips. Gripping them as he slams inside of me. Crying out. Bucking back against him. Over and over he slams into me. I could feel his cock hard and long hitting my cervix. "You want to cum don't you bitch? Do you deserve to cum?" My pussy gushing juice all over his cock and down my legs. " You're my slut aren't you bitch? My whore to use whatever way I want. You want to be total property don't you!" My lips covered in her pussy juice I cried out "yes Master please let your slut cum for you. Please Master please let your cum slut whore cum for you."

Slamming deep in me, his cock at the tip of my cervix, "cum for me slut!" My pussy contracting around his cock, the biggest orgasm I ever had hitting me. His cock spilled his cum in my pussy. Load after load hitting my pussy. Bending over me, his hands gripping my breasts, he pulls me completely onto the bed.

Melissa laying on one side my Master on the other. Wrapping their arms around me, stroking my skin. "Master is pleased pet. You made me proud."