Making a Sissy

Story Info
Disabled man's love-hate relationship with me and panties.
3.4k words
4.26
23.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, I dated a guy with muscular dystrophy.

True story.

I didn't know much about MD or neuromuscular disease in general at the time, so I never asked which form he had. Looking back on it, I'd say with about 90% certainty it was Becker.

God, he was gorgeous. I'm six feet tall and he was an inch or two taller than me, but he probably only weighed about eighty pounds. He had the tiniest little legs and arms I had ever seen, but he didn't use a wheelchair. In fact, he didn't use any mobility aids at all.

I don't know how he managed without so much as a crutch because I'm not kidding, he was tiny. He looked like he'd break a bone from a gust of wind. And obviously, since he was so small, he was very weak. Physically, he was perfect, as far as I was concerned. Mentally and emotionally it was pretty rough, though. Motherfucker broke my heart. This was a couple years ago, but I never quite felt like I got the closure I wanted, so I'm still a little bitter, and I think I want to tell you about this one time that I got kinky with him. He wasn't really into kink, but I convinced him to try it just once. He'd be absolutely humiliated if he knew I was telling a bunch of pervs on the internet about it and that makes me happy.

Here's how it went down.

He was really hung up on his masculinity. I guess I can understand that, since he didn't have a hope of ever looking strong or super-manly. But it kind of made me want to sissify him. I love genderfuck of any kind, and I love sissification and cross-dressing. I knew he wasn't gonna like it, but I said I'd never suck his dick again if he didn't do what I said.

"Fine," he sighed, "what do you want me to do?"

I smirked at him and produced a pair of lacy pink panties from my pocket. I had gotten them in the junior's section, because I knew he was far too small to fit anything in ladies' sizes. Yeah, he was that tiny.

"Fuck no," he said, looking at me like I had three heads. "Are you serious?"

"I'm as serious as a heart attack, baby doll," I said, waving the panties in front of his face. "You wear these on our date tonight, or you can give up blowjobs forever."

"Until I start dating someone else," he grumbled.

"But you're mine tonight," I said wickedly.

He stared at me helplessly, because he loved my blowjobs, and the way I said that had given him half a boner. I leaned over and cupped his balls and half-hard dick in my hand, ghosting my breath along his neck. "Wear these for me," I said, draping the panties over his bony shoulder, "and I'll blow you so good tonight it'll make your grandfather cum."

"F-fine," he stammered. "You want to put them on now?"

"Yeah, then we can go get some dinner."

Pursing his lips, he stood up. His frail hands were shaking as he fumbled with his belt, which he always had to wear because they didn't make jeans that were long enough for his legs and small enough for his tiny little hips. My clit got hard as his pants dropped and revealed his skinny thighs, which could easily fit my hands around. He slipped out of his boxers next, and was about to put on the panties when I said, "Wait. Stop."

"What?" He frowned at me.

"I want to touch your dick a little first," I said, grinning. I got up and went over to him, claiming his lips in a soft kiss. I don't think he liked how dominant I was, necessarily, but he couldn't resist the way I touched and kissed him. Think what you will about my appearance and about my preferences; I'm good in bed and I'm good at kissing and touching. I slipped my hands around his waist and pressed his naked dick against my thigh, moaning softly into his mouth as we kissed. His weak hands came to rest on my shoulders. I reached down and grasped his cock. He was completely hard by now and I was so tempted to fuck him right then, he was so skinny and powerless and sexy, but I knew he might not obey me if he didn't have the worst case of blue balls ever, so I stroked him a couple times, fondled his sac, then backed off.

"Go on, then," I said, gesturing at the panties.

"I kinda hate you sometimes," he grumbled, sticking his stick-thin legs into the pale pink underwear. My pussy flooded with warmth as I watched him pull them up, the lace hugging his ass, his bony little hands tucking his hard cock inside. They fit perfectly, except for the front, where his cock and balls kind of peeked out of the sides of the crotch.

"How do those feel, princess?" I teased, tossing him his pants.

"It feels weird," he said, his voice thick and his breath hitching. "It's kind of... pressing against my dick."

"Mm-hmm."

"I feel stupid."

"Mm-hmm."

"But it also feels kinda good?" he admitted with a bemused smile. "It's like, squeezing my boner. I might come all over myself if I try to walk."

"I don't have a problem with that. I like your cum." I grabbed his hand and headed for the door. "Let's go, I'm starving."

He followed, and I could tell he was holding his breath, trying to control himself against the intense storm of sensations between his legs. He stumbled as we went down the stairs and I caught his feather-light body in my arms. He sagged against me, clinging to me with his shaky hands.

"Are you okay, babe?" I asked, supporting him as he situated his weak legs. "Are you too tired to walk?"

"No, just... hard," he said, his voice choked. He leaned on me as we walked the rest of the way to the car, his breath erratic and shallow. I helped him into the passenger seat, letting my hand brush against his crotch, and he shuddered and winced. "Where are we going?"

"The mall," I said glibly.

"What!? No, we can't- there'll be so many people there! Fuck... Kitty..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you never want another blowie from me?"

"You're such a bitch-"

"Watch your mouth, little man. Just for that, I'm assigning you an extra task."

"Huh?" He couldn't even sit up straight. "Shit, what do you want me to do now?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

I think I knew the relationship was kinda falling apart at that point. We were plucking each others' nerves, but the sex was so good that we didn't have the guts to let go just yet.

At the mall, I parked close in a handicap spot, because he had a placard, even though he didn't use a wheelchair or anything yet, because he was still super weak and frail. Some days he really needed to park close because walking was rough on his body, but today, he had trouble walking for an entirely different reason.

"The texture is so- weird," he mumbled as I took his arm. He was still shaking- vibrating, more like, with very small, fast tremors running through his body with each step he took. His knees looked like they were threatening to buckle, too. I held on to him tight, knowing full well that a fall could be disastrous for him. If he broke a bone and lost any strength in his arms or legs, he might literally never recover. As annoyed as I was with him, and as much as I loved watching him blush and squirm, I definitely didn't want to do something like that.

"Do you like it?" I prompted.

"K-kinda, yeah," he said with a laugh. "But I still feel like an idiot."

"Don't feel like an idiot, feel like a pretty little princess," I cooed in my most cloying, condescending voice. He rolled his eyes. "Oh, here we go," I said as we entered the front doors, and immediately to the right was a row of courtesy wheelchairs. "You wanna sit down, babe? You look like you're about to collapse, heh."

"M-maybe, yeah," he said, letting me lead him to one of the chairs. I helped him sit down and started pushing, because it was just a normal manual chair and not a scooter or anything like that. He wasn't allowed to push, because it could damage his muscles irreparably if he got too tired. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see," I said with an evil smile.

"Ugh, fine," he sighed, trying to relax, but every which-way he tried to sit, apparently, put some kind of orgasmic pressure on his stiff dick crammed against the front of the lacy pink panties. As I walked, I noticed that he was shifting in the seat a certain way, and every now and then his hips kind of... bucked.

"Oh my God, are you humping your underwear?" I hissed, cackling as quietly as I could, because there were people everywhere.

"N-no," he said, turning away from me, but the scarlet blush on his face said otherwise.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," I said, grateful that I didn't have a dick, because I was so aroused that I would've had a raging boner, too.

I took him to a department store and wheeled him through to the junior's section, the part of the store meant for teenage girls.

"What the fuck..." he said, "is this some kind of joke?"

I didn't even answer. Instead, I wheeled him up to the service desk, where a perky little sales girl smiled at us in a way that said she was pointedly, politely ignoring the fact that my gentleman friend weighed less than she did and was in a wheelchair.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she said brightly.

"My friend here needs to try on some gowns," I said, giving my boyfriend's tiny shoulder a squeeze as he tried to protest.

"It's okay, honey," the sales girl said to him, "I've helped people like you before, you're safe with me."

"He's very shy," I said.

"Kitty-" he tried to say.

"As you can tell, he's very thin, but he's also quite tall, do you have any sizes that might work for him?"

"Sure, give me a sec," she said, flipping her platinum blonde hair as she flounced away.

"You really are the worst," he said, sinking down into the chair. "I'd fight you if I thought I had a chance in hell of actually hurting you."

"Lucky for me, you don't," I laughed. "Relax, babe, it's just clothes."

"Girl clothes," he protested. "This is embarrassing. And you'd better give me one hell of a blowjob later."

"You know I will," I said, wheeling him toward the dressing room as the sales girl came back with a bunch of gowns draped over her arm. "Thanks, honey," I said, taking them from her.

"No problem, let me know if you need anything else!" she said brightly.

I wheeled him into the handicap fitting room and hung the dresses on the hook. "She has good taste," I remarked, flipping through the garments, which all looked like prom dresses. "Here." I picked out a copper-colored cocktail dress.

He stood up slowly, his knees still weak from being so hard for so long. I put my arms around him and kissed him, then started to take his shirt off. He was breathing hard again, and I guess he had given up on fighting, because he raised his arms and let me undress him. I tossed the shirt aside and unbuckled his belt, sighing longingly at the sight of his prodigious cock straining against the pink lace.

That was it. I couldn't resist any longer. It was fun teasing him, it was fun watching him suffer, but my hand was drawn magnetically to his package (as always), and as I touched him, and felt the growing wet spot of precum on the underwear, my self-control snapped.

I slipped my hand inside the panties, my lashes fluttering as I grabbed his hard, hot dick. I stifled a groan as I put my arm around him and kissed him, and he melted in my arms, grasping the front of my shirt with weak, shaking hands. I slipped the panties down over his hips, and as his dick came free, his wobbly legs gave out. He collapsed against me, panting in my ear, which made me even wetter and more insistent. I lowered him into the wheelchair, drinking in the sight of his delicate, naked body, as his skinny arms folded over his abdomen, and I dropped to my knees in front of him.

My hands on his knobby knees, I eased his legs apart, so that I could scoot forward. I wrapped one hand around his dick and kissed the sticky tip, making his whole body spasm suddenly. His dick was more sensitive than it had ever been, from being hard for so long. Just licking the tip brought forth a fresh dribble of precum.

"My, my, you're not gonna last long," I purred. I blew on him teasingly, and his head lolled back and he grunted, trying to keep quiet, because we could probably get in a lot of trouble if they found us like this. "Looks like you enjoyed those little girlie panties more than you'd like to admit."

"Shut up," he grumbled, one of his hands coming to rest on the back of my head.

I took the head of his dick in my mouth and gave it a good, wet suck, then pulled away with an audible "pop." He stifled a moan, his fingers curling in my short hair, and I grinned, nuzzling my cheek against his thigh.

"You've complained a lot, but mostly you've been a very good boy," I murmured. He moaned again, his lips clamped shut tight. "Oh? Do you like that?" I kissed the tip of his dick. "You like being called a good boy?"

He nodded wordlessly.

"I like calling you that, too... you've been a very good boy tonight, baby. Good boy." I said it the way I'd say it to a dog, and he fucking loved it, I could see it by the way his eyebrows came together, his eyes shut, his back arched in ecstasy as I held his dick and talked to him in a low voice. "My sexy little sissy boy likes his lace panties... he likes to wear them to make me happy. He likes to be a good boy..." He pulled my hair a little, too weak to actually hurt me, but I could tell he was almost at his breaking point. I opened my mouth wide and slid the tip of his dick along my tongue, taking the shaft into my mouth as the tip processed to the back of my throat. I kept my thumb and two fingers wrapped around the base (cause he was skinny and weak as fuck, but homeboy was hung and I couldn't even fit his whole dick in my mouth). I pursed my lips and tightened them around the shaft, closing my eyes, focusing on the feel of his thickness on my tongue, the veins, the smooth skin, the pubes tickling my fingers. I slowly pulled up, my lips tight around his length, applying pressure all the way up. I stopped just before the head and worked my tongue, caressing the cleft on the underside of the head with my warm, wet tongue, with my lips wrapped tenderly around the rest. I sucked it like the sweetest candy on earth, my vulva pulsing and heart pounding, as curled my lips over my teeth and pressed the tip to the roof of my mouth. Another warning spurt of precum trickled on to my tongue and I couldn't help the soft "Mmm" that escaped me.

His hips bucked subtly as I slid my lips back down the shaft, my tongue firm against the underside. I could tell he was gonna come really soon, but I hadn't even touched his balls yet, so I took my mouth off his dick, and cupped his balls in my hand so that I could kiss them, and ever-so-gently take them in my mouth. I gave the testes a little suck, then turned my attention back to his dick.

I gathered plenty of saliva in my mouth as I grasped the base again, then plunged the whole thing into my mouth as far as it would go. He gasped as I began sliding my lips up and down, slowly at first, then a bit faster as his fingers tensed and relaxed against the back of my head, he was too weak and distracted to even bear down on me with his hand, but I had things pretty well under control. My head bobbed up and down his dick and his hips bucked a little in time, the head of his dick pressing the back of my throat with each down stroke.

Finally I felt that delicious gush of hot cum against the back of my throat, and his whole body melted into the wheelchair. He rested for a moment as I slowly extracted his organ from my mouth, swallowing the load with pleasure. I stayed on the floor in front of him, resting my head against his leg, smiling up at him. Moments like these made all the other bullshit feel kinda worth it.

"What about you?" he said finally, cracking one eye open to look down at me.

"Do you have the energy?" I asked, taking his hand, kissing it. "Don't hurt yourself on my account, babe."

"No, it's fine. Come here." He pulled his legs together and sat up in the chair, so small that there was ample room for me to straddle his lap. I climbed on and straddled him, and he undid my jeans.

"Jesus, it's like a swamp down here," he teased.

"I've been just as horny as you all night," I said, shivering as his thin fingers crept into my pants. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as his finger breached my mound, and slipped between my pussy lips, drawn like a magnet to my hyper-sensitive clit.

I was braced against the back of the chair with my arms, and had easy access to his neck, face, and shoulders, as he started teasing my clit. I kissed him, nuzzling his hair, breathing raggedly, my legs already shaking.

Suddenly, there came a knock on the fitting room door. His finger froze against my clit and my pussy throbbed in excitement as I thought about the sales girl throwing the door open and seeing me with my muscular buttocks exposed and my frail boyfriend, naked and helpless, with his dick hanging out and his hand in my cunt.

"Is everything okay in there?" she called.

I buried my face in his shoulder and said, as evenly as I could, "Sure, we're fine, he's just being shy."

"All right, then, just checking."

We stayed still and silent until we heard her footsteps retreat, then I rocked my hips against his touch, and we locked into a kiss to keep ourselves quiet as he pushed me further toward the edge of orgasm. I humped his hand, stifling moan after moan, but I couldn't help the strangled cry that escaped me when he slipped two fingers into my pussy, keeping his thumb on my clit.

I couldn't even control myself enough to keep kissing him. Now I was the helpless one, trembling and panting, resting my head against his shoulder, my eyes squeeze shut, as he finger-fucked me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered, "oh, fuck, yeah, baby... you're such a good boy... oh, yeah, good boy- unhh!"

He managed to press both fingers into my g-spot and press my clit at the same time, and I had to bite his shoulder to keep from screaming his name. He hissed in pain as my teeth dug into his skin. I stayed there, shuddering, until my orgasm throbbed away, and my body relaxed.

"Holy shit," I whispered, kissing him.

"Yeah, that was amazing," he agreed. "Do you still want me to try on that dress?" He grinned.

"Only if you want to be a good boy," I replied, zipping up my pants, and he reached for the gown obediently.