Making a Whore: A Hotel Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax babe, just relax and enjoy this." Steve said, continuing to probe and tease her insides. He worked his fingers harder and faster inside her cunt. Her pussy was so squishy and wet that the wet sounds of his fingering filled the room.

Viv felt as if her pussy was excreting molten lava. She moaned loudly as her cunt responded to the fingers inside. She arched her back as she felt another build up of pleasure.

"Oooohhh... fuck... what are you doing... Oh Goddd... Fuck... shiiiit"

Again she felt a pressure inside her pussy, as if she was gonna pee. Her body seemed to be centred on her pussy and she felt as if her cunt was controlling her mind and body.

"Aaah... ahhh... Oh fucckkk... I'm gonna pisss... Oh fuck... Stop... Stop"

Her pleas only seemed to spur Steve on and his fingers whipped in and out of her, focusing pressure on the internal upper ridges of her cunt.

"Nyyyaaghhhh... Godd... I"m cumming... I'm cumming!" Viv squealed. Her body seemed to raise itself up and her mouth opened wide. Her pussy clamped down hard on Steves fingers and suddenly liquid squirted out of her pussy. Clear fluid sprayed out of her cunt all around Steve's fingers and onto the bed. One of the men started to lick at her clitoris and lapped up the spray coming out of her.

She heard Steve chortle softly as she collapsed back on the bed. Her body felt flushed and her pussy was still spasming. Slowly he removed his fingers and wiped them on the bed.

"Oh shit... you made me pee myself." Viv said softly, acutely embarrassed now that she had regained some composure.

"That wasn't pee Daarlin," Steve said. "I made you squirt. Female Ejaculation its called honey. Most of you gals don't know you can do it."

Viv had heard that women had the ability to squirt but she had always thought it was just a myth. Now she had experienced it and she realised that it wasn't the same feeling as peeing. The feeling of liquid pressure had built up inside her pussy and not her bladder and it had squirted out from her cunt and not her urethra. There was also no smell of pee, just a really strong smell of pussy.

"Fuck... that was amazing." Viv said softly.

"If you think that was amazing, wait till Steve fucks you." Frank laughed. "And looks like you don't have to wait much longer."

Viv looked up at Steve and then down to his cock. If she thought it was big before, it was even bigger now and extra thick. She didn't even know if it could fit into her!

"Oh my God." She moaned, a little in fear and a little in excitement. " You're huge and I've seen some big ones."

Steve laughed. "Maybe I got me some African blood somewhere darling. Coz this pecker might be white but its bigger then some of 'em Black boys huh."

"That's why Steve always goes last honey." One of the men explained. " so you're all stretched out from us normal boys."

There was good natured laughing from the other men. Frank extricated himself from behind Viv and got off the bed. A couple of the other men started to play with her breasts again, causing Viv to moan softly.

She felt herself being pulled toward the edge of the bed again and Steve positioned his cock against her soaking pussy. He slowly nudged it in and Viv gasped at the intrusion. Although she had been stretched by 5 cocks and Steve's fingers, his pole still stretched her out. Her eyes bulged out as his cock slid slowly into her, stretching apart her slick pussy walls.

Deeper and deeper his cock split into her, causing her to moan as each inch slowly traversed up her cuntal passage. She felt as if his cock was touching her cervix and she looked down to see that there was still another inch or two that was still outside her pussy.

Slowly Steve pulled his cock out of her and slid it back in. He flexed his cock inside her causing her already stretched pussy to stretch some more. His cock touched places inside her pussy that she didn't even know existed and she hissed in pleasure as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her.

"Ohhh fuck... its so big... Oh Steve... Ohhh... Fuckkkkk"

Her tits were being kissed and licked as Steve fucked her and it wasn't long before her body started to tingle starting from deep inside her pussy. Steve quickened his thrusts but was still gentle, making sure he didn't bang too deep inside her.

"Unnnh... Unnnhh... Oh yes... like that... more... give me more... " Viv squealed. The pleasure inside her was building up to a climax and she was gasping in excitement.

"Yess... Ohh... Oooohh... Yess... Gonna Cum... more... Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Cumminggg."

Her body shook in intensity and she almost felt as if she was going to squirt again. She felt Steve flex his cock inside her as she came and her pussy spasmed wildly around his thick pole. Steve withdrew his cock and then patted her ass.

"Git on your fours honey. Time you get ridden Texas style."

Viv turned herself on the bed onto her stomach and then raised herself on her knees. As she did that, Tony scooted in front of her and positioned his cock under her face. She felt Steve place his hands on her ass and then his cock was at the entrance to her cunt. Again, he worked his cock slowly into her, eliciting another gasp from Viv.

He started to fuck her slowly and his cock tickled her clit as he slid into her. Viv dropped her face down onto Tony's cock and slowly sucked on it. She bobbed her head up and down Tony's cock in time with the slow fucking from Steve.

With her ass in the air, the penetration was much deeper and her pussy seemed to elongate to accept more of Steve's cock. His thrusts were quicker and deeper. At times when she felt his balls slap against her cunt, she could feel his penis slam against her cervix. It wasn't unpleasant at all. On the contrary, each time his cock slammed against her cervix she felt a pleasure she had not experienced before.

Viv sucked voraciously on Tony's cock as Steve slammed into her cunt from behind. She was moaning and gasping around Tony's cock and the harder she got fucked, the harder she sucked.

As Steve rammed into her, her pussy started its all too familiar build up of pressure. She moaned loudly around Tony's cock, trying had not to scream as her body tensed again and her pussy spasmed. Steve felt a build up of pressure inside her pussy and he pulled out just as Viv came, squirting girl cum out of her pussy and into the air.

"Mmmmppphhhhh... aagghhhhh!" The cock in her mouth muffling the sounds of her screams. Just then Tony grunted and ejaculated into her mouth. Viv tried to swallow but a lot of his cum leaked out. Her legs were trembling and her ass quivered in the air, still shaking from orgasm.

She pulled her mouth off from Tony's cock and he slithered away only to be replaced by Stephen. Again, Viv found it strange that she remembered this was "Stephen, with a P and it's Stephen, not Steve".

She even had the presence of mind to smile at him and say "Hi Stephen."

Viv dropped her knees and lay across Stephen's lap, slowly fiddling with his cock. She felt tired but at the same time she wanted more. She turned to look at Steve who was smiling at her and standing with a raging hard on.

"Oh Goddd... You haven't cum?" she asked, almost disbelievingly.

"No Maam." Steve drawled. "You're a mighty fine fuck, but no, I haven't cum yet."

"You game for a DP?" Frank asked.

"At this point I think I'm game for anything." Viv smiled.

Viv looked at Steve's huge cock and was suddenly filled with trepidation.

"Can you do my pussy Steve," Viv said almost pleadingly. "I don't think I could take it up my ass."

"After being in your pussy, I think it's probably too stretched for any of the other boys anyways." Someone piped up to raucous laughter all round.

"Get on your fours first darling." Steve drawled. "Lets get you prepared first."

Viv raised herself up on her knees again and bent her head down to lick and suck on Stephen's cock. He sighed and moaned softly.

"You gotta raise that ass a bit more honey," Frank said. She adjusted herself and she felt her ass cheeks being prised open. Suddenly she felt a tongue on her asshole and she squealed. The tongue licked and probed at her ass before she felt a thumb poke into her tight bung hole. Viv groaned and sucked harder on the cock. The thumb in her ass caused a mixture of pleasure and pain but in her heightened sexual state, it wasn't unpleasant.

"She's super tight. Better get some lube," she heard one of the men say. Almost immediately she felt something cold and wet applied to her ass hole and then pressed into her rectum. She felt first one finger and then another applying more of the lubricant inside and around her ass.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think you gotta move and make way, Stephen, my boy." Steve said as he moved to lay on the bed, next to Viv. He smiled at her and pulled her to him.

"Climb aboard darling."

Viv straddled Steve and adjusted her pussy onto his cock. Slowly she lowered herself onto his rigid pole feeling him slide into her. She hissed softly as his cock stretched her once again. Slowly she raised and lowered herself onto his cock, adjusting her knees and body till she had found a comfortable position.

She bounced slowly on Steve's cock letting her pussy adjust once again to the girth and length of Steve's massive cock. Her body thrilled with the excitement and her pussy was responding by leaking pussy cream. She felt Steve's hands on her ass and his hips started to thrust up to meet her downward movements, causing his cock to spear even deeper into her. Two hands appeared, one on either side of her to start tweaking her already turgid nipples. Her breath became ragged and her stomach started to tense again.

"Oh Goddd... Fuck... your cock is so biggg... Oh Shit... pinch my nips... Fuccckkkk... harder... harder baby!" She moaned loudly. She had stopped bouncing on Steve's cock and instead he was thrusting his hips hard and ramming his cock deep into her.

"Unnh... yeah... yeah... do it now... fuck my ass now" She cried out as her entire body started to flame with passion.

She felt someone tapping her ass and Steve slow his thrusts. Viv leaned forward and Steve pulled her face down toward him. He kissed her deeply as she felt a cock applying pressure against her rose bud. Peter pressed his cock against her anus and slowly worked it inside. Viv groaned as the cock worked its way past her sphincter and she kissed Steve harder to distract herself and also to stop from screaming. She was thankful that they had taken the time to lubricate her up. Slowly she felt the cock work its entire length into her ass. She felt completely stuffed. Steve continued fucking slowly into her.

Viv's pussy felt even more sensitive with the cock in her ass causing her pussy to press hard on Steve's cock. Slowly the cock in her ass started to move in time with Steve. Every time Steve moved into her, she felt Peter's cock withdrawing and each time Steve did an outward stroke, she felt Peter's cock shaft deep into her bowels.

The two men worked up a rhythm and both cocks pistoned into her like a well oiled machine. Viv felt as if she was losing control of her mind as every nerve in her body seemed to be focused on her pussy and ass. She felt a physical raw pleasure and she wished that she could watch the scene and see how two men were fucking her two holes. She focused on watching Steve's face and turned her head to watch the two men playing and sucking on her nipples as well. The physical feeling combined with the view of the men pleasing her plus the taboo of being DP'ed started to send Viv over the edge. Her legs started to tremble and then Peter started to pull lightly on her hair.

"Oohhh... unnnh... Unhh... Unhhhh Unnnnnnhh... Oh Goddd!"

Viv's body started to shake and she couldn't hold back anymore. She screamed loudly and her pussy shuddered and spasmed and she felt as if she was spilling hot lava out of her cunt.

"Holy Fuck!" Peter cried out as he quickened his pace. "She's coming like crazy!"

Both cocks sped up inside her, and they were pistoning inside her together, no longer alternately. This stretched her even wider and her moans and screams became incoherent. It was as if she was just shouting in pleasure.

Viv's body kept shaking and trembling and she kept on cumming and cumming. Her body would rise to an orgasm and let it rip and then slowly calm down and then start again. It was as if she was in an perma-orgasm state. She felt Peter throb inside her and then felt his cock being removed. Air seemed to rush into her ass as Peter removed his cock but it was soon replaced with another one.

"Owwwhh... Unnhh... Unnhhh... Aaarrrggh... Ohh... Unnnh... Unnhhh... Unnhhh... Aaarrgh... You... Unhhhh... unnnhhh... have to... unhhh... cum... please cum... umhhh... Aaarrghhh... umhhh... I cant... unhhh... unhh... cant take much more... Unhhh... Aaarrggghhhhh!

She lost count of the number of time had cum when finally she felt Steve tense inside of her and his cock start to twitch and tremble inside her. She collapsed on top of Steve as another climax shook her body.

Viv could feel Steve's cock slowly shrinking inside her pussy but the other one in her ass was still pummelling hard into her with a loud slapping sound. She no longer felt completely filled as Steve's cock shrunk even further and then popped out of her. She heard the man behind her groan and then felt his cock throb hotly inside her ass, triggering of another orgasm inside her.

The cock in her ass was removed and she let her legs slide down. She was completed exhausted and her whole body was tingling and trembling. Steve slowly pushed her aside and clambered off the bed as Viv lay face down, basking in her total subjugation. She felt a hot glow of pleasure radiating from deep inside her pussy and ass to the rest of her body and even as her holes were empty, she felt them both clasping and shuddering.

Again, hands seemed to caress her gently on her back and ass cheeks and on her thighs.

"You alright honey?" Someone knelt beside her and whispered to her.

Viv just nodded her head in acknowledgement. She sighed and tried to get her breath, realising that her heart was pounding at what felt like a million beats a minute. She rested a while and then raised herself up and looked around the room.

The six men were all naked with semi hard cocks. Most of them looked completely tired out but they were all smiling at her.

"You are just amazing." Frank smiled at her. "But only two have had your ass. You think you want the other four too?"

"I thought this was all about me," Viv smiled. "Now looks like you are counting on who's had my ass."

"It is honey, it is all about you," Frank laughed. "That's why I'm asking instead of just taking."

The thought of being fucked again started her body tingling again. Viv looked around at the boys and smiled.

"So who hasn't taken my ass?" She asked softly, almost seductively. "I couldn't see who's been up my chute."

4 hands were raised and she looked at them one by one. Only Peter and Frank had their hands down. The previously semi hard cocks seemed to be stirring and Viv felt a wanton lust stirring deep inside her belly.

She got up on her fours again and angled her body down so that her ass was raised in the air.

"Take me boys." She cooed. "Do what you want with me. Use my ass and my cunt. Sometimes its nice to be taken and not asked... "

The boys didn't need any more encouragement. A cock was soon at her ass and pushing deep inside her. Hands groped at her tits and fingers dipped into her cunt as her ass received a pounding. It wasn't long before the first guy came and was quickly replaced by another. Viv sucked on another cock as she was ass fucked quickly and hard.

The sounds of hard fucking filled the room and another two guys used her ass as she sucked off another few cocks. Her mouth tasted thick of jism and she was in sex heaven. As the third cock withdrew from her cunt she shuddered and then felt another cock start to press against her used asshole. She grunted slightly at the pressure and she turned her head to see whose cock it was. It was Steve.

A mixture of fear and lust gripped her as she realised that Steve's gigantic cock was going to spear into her ass. "Oh God... I don't know if I can take you." She said softly.

Steve laughed. "You'll be fine my dear. You may be a little sore but you'll be fine."

Viv felt his cock stretch her ass and then pop in with a loud sound. She grunted again and mewled with a little pain. She felt his cock slowly slip into her, stretching her insides and filling her completely until she felt his balls against her ass. He was in so deep that it almost felt like it was poking her stomach.

"Oh Shit... it feels so good... "

Steve put his hand under her crotch and teased her clitoris. It was so sensitive it was almost painful and sent a jolt through her causing her to moan and hiss. He pulled his cock out slowly and then slid it in again gently.

Viv turned her head to Steve. "Don't be gently Steve. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I wont break."

"Hot Damn!" Steve said as he quickened his pace, ramming his cock deep into her bowels, stretching her ass and causing her to gasp. Steve grabbed her ass cheeks and used it as leverage to pummel his cock deep into her. Her breath was forced out of her with each inward stroked and she hissed in a breath on each outward stroke. She had become an ass fucking machine and she pushed he ass back at his cock taking it in as deep as she could.

"Unnnhh... Oh... Unhhhh... Goddd... Unhhhh... fuck mee... Unhhhh... Unhhhh...

Oh fuckkkk... Unhhhh... Unhhhh... Oh shittt... oh harder... Unhhhh... Unhhhh... Yes... Unhhhh... yessss... Unhhhh... YESSSS!"

Her body shuddered and shook in pleasure as she screamed out in ecstacy. She felt Steve's cock pulse in her and she collapsed on the bed as her ass muscles seemed to clench and milk Steve's cock. Her thighs shook and her whole body trembled.

"Yeeeagggghhhhh" Steve cried out. "Ohhhh fuckkk you ass is milking me!!"

Viv's body continued spasming and trembling even as Steve pulled his cock out of her ass. She lay on the bed, basking in the most incredible ass fuck she had ever had. She could feel her ass stretched really good and she knew her asshole was agape.

After a short while, Viv gathered herself together and raised herself on one elbow. She looked again at all the men in the room and this time, all cocks were almost flaccid. Her cunt felt sore but her ass was even more sore. She knew that she would feel really sore the next day but for now, she was basking in orgasmic sexual pleasure.

"Can someone get me a glass of wine?" she purred softly.

One of the men poured out some wine for her and she sipped it slowly, rinsing her mouth and swallowing the wine to get rid of the taste of cum. She looked at the clock in the room and realised that it was almost 3am. That meant that they had been fucking for around 6 hours. She suddenly felt fatigued.

"It's getting late boys." She cooed softly. She got up and put on a robe and headed to the shower. She had a quick shower. As she washed her ass and pussy she winced as the water burned her used ass and pussy, proving how sore she was.

As she came out of the bathroom, she noticed some of the men had already changed as well. She dressed and gave each man a peck on the cheek.

"You were a real doll." Frank said as he escorted her to the door. "Hope we gave you as much fun as you gave us."

Frank passed her an envelope and she kissed Frank again lightly on the cheek.

"This was more than fun. Quite amazing actually. Thanks for that." Viv smiled. "You know where to reach me."

"There's a cab waiting for you outside." Frank said as he gently brushed a wisp of hair from Viv's face. "Its all settled. Wherever you need to go. And Thank you!"