Making a Whore: A Surprise Awaits

Story Info
An otherwise normal trick gives her a great surprise.
5.6k words
4.48
138.8k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series although each story is complete on its own. The first part in the series is Making a whore: The Interview so that would be the best place to start....

Your feedback helps me write so please vote and leave comments as well. Thanks for reading.

*

After a light meal of baked fish washed down with a glass of white wine, she made her way to the hotel toilet to freshen up. She had arrived early for this trick as it was booked for just after dinner. The Agency had been very clear about the timing requested for this trick and she was supposed to be in the room before the client. Rather than risk being late, she had decided to show up early and enjoy a nice meal first.

Vivienna was used to odd requests from clients and getting to the hotel room before the client did was hardly to be considered strange. She knew how some clients liked to be welcomed into 'her' room although the room had been paid for by the client themselves.

She supposed that this was no different as she walked up to the lobby and asked if there were any messages for Sandra Chaudary, one of the names that she frequently used. The concierge smiled at the pretty lady before him before he fished out an envelope and handed it to her. Vivienna thanked him and then walked back to the lobby, slowly opening the envelope as she did so. Inside was a keycard with the room number scribbled on a piece of paper. Vivienna made her way to the elevator and up to the room.

She entered and was pleased to see it was a fairly large room. There was a separate lounge with a sofa and TV set and the bedroom was further in on the right. She moved to the sofa and took off her long coat, draping it carefully over the back of the sofa. She was dressed simply in a white cotton blouse and a short black skirt. A black lacy bra, matching panties and smoky stockings completed the look. This outfit, one of her favourites, allowed her to assume many roles. The corporate look; the schoolgirl look or even the party look by pulling up the blouse and tying it just under her tits.

The bedroom door was open and she walked further in to have a look. A lump formed in her throat as she looked through the door. Lying spread eagled on the bed, with a ball gag in the mouth and a blindfold covering the eyes was another woman! Her hands were tied as were her legs. Vivienna wasn't sure what she was supposed to do and her mouth hung open in shock.

She gathered her wits and walked into the bedroom to stare at the woman. The blindfold hid her eyes but there was no mistaking the features. Her heart started to beat extra fast and her stomach lurched as she looked down at the woman. It was her mother! Panic filled her as she looked at her mother lying helpless on the bed. Her mind was spinning with a whirlwind of emotions. She calmed herself down as she realised that her mother was blindfolded as well as gagged. There was no way for her mother to know that she was standing there.

She took the opportunity to feast her eyes on her mother. She was wearing a lace catsuit with openings at her breast and pussy. Her mother's dark black hair fell tantalisingly around her shoulders. Her skin was smooth and her face was fully made up with bright red ruby lips. Vivienna smiled as she realised how pretty her mother was. She moved her eyes to the woman's breasts that were large with thick nipples. Encased in lace, they were a beautiful sight but the years showed as they fell a little sideways on her body. Her mother's stomach was firm with a slight swell and Vivienna could distinguish some small stretch marks. No doubt the effects of carrying her in pregnancy. Her thighs were shapely but again, the years showed with stretch marks and cellulite. Her pussy was trimmed with just a tuft of hair on the mound. Vivienna felt herself licking her lips involuntarily as she stared at her mother and realised how sexy she was. She didn't look very much like her mother though. In fact, she didn't look very much like either parent on their own. She had the best of both of them but didn't look like either of them.

Another thought swept through her mind. Clearly the man that had ordered her services wanted a threesome and her mother would then discover that she was a whore. Suddenly, a light bulb flashed in her head and she was gripped with fear. What if the man that had ordered her services was her father! Oh god, it couldn't be possible. Vivienna considered fleeing the room and she had more or less decided on it when she heard the beeping of the door, signalling that a key card had been entered.

She froze briefly and then made her way out back into the lounge. If it was really her father, she didn't want her mother to hear the conversation she was already dreading. How could she explain this to her parents. She sat on the sofa in the lounge just as the door opened and she looked down at the floor, as if hiding her eyes would mean that her father wouldn't recognise her.

"Wow! You're really something." She heard a voice say. She suddenly cheered up as she realised that she didn't recognise the voice. More than that, the voice had a thick Southern drawl. It wasn't her father after all! But then, what was her mother doing tied up in the bedroom?

Vivienna looked up to see a distinguished looking Caucasian man, in a neatly pressed shirt and black pants. She pouted and smiled lustfully at him.

"You ordered a girl?" She said softly and seductively, sticking out her tongue and rolling them against her lips.

"Indeed! Yes indeed!" He said, smiling and staring at her. "And does 'the girl' have a name?"

"Sandra." She replied, using her fake name. "But you can call me anything you want." Vivienna smiled sexily as she crossed her legs, allowing her short skirt to ride up a little.

The man smiled at her then turned back to the door as if to close it. Vivienna relaxed a little and shifted her body back on the sofa, half lying on it and half sitting. In this position, her breasts stuck upward and she looked very seductive. She closed her eyes for a moment, still wondering how her mother fit into all of this.

"Look what the cat dragged in Ashok." The man said. "Meet Sandra"

Vivienna's eyes flew open at the mention of her father's name. Ashok Kumar walked in behind the Caucasian man and his eyes flamed with shock and then anger as he looked at his daughter posing seductively before him. He gathered his wits faster than Vivienna did though.

"Sandra, huh. Nice name." He growled out. "Where did you find her Larry?"

"The usual agency. I asked for a young one, preferably ethnic." Larry replied. "Never expected them to send someone this fine."

Vivienna couldn't look at her father so she looked at Larry instead. He was quite a handsome man albeit somewhat old and she thought to herself that she would be crawling on her hands and knees to unzip his pants if her father wasn't there, just like well trained whores should do.

Oh what a fine mess she had gotten herself into.

Vivienna stole a glance at her father. His eyes were dark and staring at her. She looked back at Larry and then moved downward to the well pressed pants. Larry obviously had a hard on. She stole another glance at her father, this time looking at his crotch. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw that the swell in her father's pants. He had a massive hard on.

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God she thought to herself.

She still couldn't figure out what her mother was doing tied up in the room but she was soon to find out.

"Come on sweetness. Let's go to the room." Larry beckoned her. Vivienna stole another look at her father as she stood up and followed Larry into the bedroom.

"Ya see, what we got ourselves here is a bit of a party." Larry announced with a grin as they walked into the room. "my friend Ashok, here, well we been friends for a long time and he owes me big time for all the favours I done him."

"There's no need to be sharing our secrets now Larry!" Ashok said, somewhat quietly. "Especially not with....with this Whore."

Vivienna felt stung by the tone of her father's voice as he spat out the word whore.

Larry laughed loudly as he came up to hug Vivienna from behind, slowly cupping her breasts.

"Well now," Larry said, staring straight at Ashok and still laughing. "Which whore are we talking about? This sweet young thing? Or the whore on the bed? I'll damn right say anything I want to say Ashok! Anytime and to anybody I want as well. We all know what a whore Rita is!"

Vivienna's head was swimming. Had Larry just called her mother a whore? And why was her father just looking blankly at Larry? Wasn't he going to defend her mother? She wanted to ask some questions but she knew it wasn't her place to ask anything. The agency had trained her well and she was just there to please, not to get her questions answered. In any case, she knew that she would have to face up to her father eventually and probably her mother too. There would be plenty of time for unanswered questions.

She moaned softly as Larry slipped his hand into her shirt and under her bra to tease her nipple. With Larry so close to her now, she could smell cigarettes and whiskey on his clothes. As he fondled her breasts, he turned her mouth and kissed her, snaking his tongue into her mouth. She could now taste the cigarettes and whiskey.

He started to unbutton her blouse and Vivienna stepped away. "Let me," she cooed softly as she pulled her blouse off, exposing her well filled black lacy bra. She stole another glance at her father and noticed that his eyes were riveted on her.

She slowly unzipped her skirt, putting on a bit of a show as she let it fall of her hips and down to the floor. Her black lace panties fit snugly around her well trimmed pussy and she stuck her crotch out seductively at Larry.

"Oh Man, she's one hot slut." Larry said excitedly. He walked up to her and cupped his hand over her panty clad pussy. He squeezed it lightly before pushing his finger under the lacy material to find her damp slit. He worked his finger into her gash, causing her to catch her breath.

"Nice. Hot and Damp, just like I like it." Larry smiled. "But plenty of time for that later." He pulled his finger out and pushed her forward toward the bed. "I want some of this slut first."

Larry moved toward the bed, undoing his pants as he did so. Vivienna looked up at her father again. His eyes were filled with lust as he watched Larry move to his wife, lying spread eagled on the bed. Larry reached out and pinched the woman hard on the nipples, causing her to groan into the ball gag as her body twisted against the binds on her hands and legs. Clearly she had been awake all this time! Vivienna gulped as she watched Larry loosen the ties on her mother's legs, freeing them a little. He tapped her lightly on her hips and her mother pulled her legs upward as if she was used to such commands.

With her legs splayed open, Vivienna could see that her mother was very wet. Really wet and creamy. Larry positioned his cock against her gaping cunt and rubbed it up and down a little. He pulled her toward him and then with one thrust, he rammed into her. Vivenna watched bug eyed as Larry thrust hard and deep into her mother. She looked up the bed to see her mother tossing her head from side to side as Larry fucked her hard, responding to the fucking she was receiving. Vivienna's mouth was dry as her pussy started to leak with excitement. Her hand moved down to her panties and she softly rubbed herself as she watched her mother getting fucked.

"Come over here." Larry ordered her as he continued to plough into her mother. "Go up and remove her ball gag."

Vivienna slowly walked up to the bed, looking at her father again as if seeking his consent. She thought she saw him nod but she wasn't quite sure. She only saw the lust filled eyes staring almost absently ahead at the sordid scene playing out.

She lifted her mothers head and she could hear her moaning and gasping around the ball gag. She reached behind and undid the clasp holding the ball gag in place and then pulled the ball gag firmly out of her mother's mouth. There was a sharp intake of breath before a loud moan escaped her mothers mouth.

"Oh God, Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Her mother cried out. "Fill my cunt with your thick cock lover. Stretch me good! Fuck it! Oh Fuck Me!"

Vivienna was stunned by the filth that was coming out of her mother's mouth even as she realised that she herself often spoke that way when she was serving a client.

"Now come and suck my cock." Larry commanded.

Vivienna moved back toward the end of her bed and obediently knelt on her knees. She watched transfixed as Larry pulled his cock out of her mother's seething hole and proffered it to her. She could see her mother's juices coating Larry's cock and she was filled with an undeniable lust.

She licked along the shaft, tasting the cunt juices on the cock and then moved up to swallow the cock head. Larry gasped as she ran her tongue around the glans of his cockhead. Her mother's pussy juices tasted fruity and she slurped at the cock greedily.

"Oh don't leave my pussy empty!" Rita cried out. "Please! Stick it in me!"

Larry laughed again. "What you waiting for Askok?" He said, almost tauntingly. "Go fill Rita's cunt. That cunt needs her pussy filled!"

From the corner of her eye, Vivienna noticed movement and then Larry moved his body. She readjusted her knees to keep him in her mouth as she now had a better view of the bed, albeit from the side of her eyes. She watched mesmerised as she saw her father pull his pants off. His cock sprung out and she moaned around the cock as she stared at her father's piece of meat. It was thick and long. Askok pushed against Rita's vulva and his cock sunk in to the hilt.

"OoooohhhYesss..." Rita mewled. "Move it in me. Fuck me! Fuck me baby!"

Vivienna sucked harder on Larry's cock as she watched her father sliding his fat cock into her mother's pussy. She couldn't believe what she was seeing! Her fingers moved down to her pussy to rub her clitoris through her panties as she watched the sordid sight before her. Her mouth worked harder on Larry's cock as she felt her pussy starting to tingle.

"That's enough!" Larry commanded softly as he pulled his cock out of Vivienna's mouth. "You're a damn fine cocksucker but I don't want to blow my load just yet."

Larry moved over to Ashok and whispered in his ear. Vivienna strained to hear what he was saying but she couldn't make it out. Ashok pulled his cock out of Rita's gaping pussy and looked across at Vivienna. This time, she didn't look away and neither did her hand leave her own crotch.

Larry's cock replaced Ashok and he started fucking Rita in earnest. He turned to look at Ashok and nodded his head.

"You like my cock in you Rita?" Ashok said, his voice thick with lust. "My brown cock is better than Larry's white sausage is it not?"

"Oh yessss... Yes Ashok! Fuck me good!" Rita moaned.

Larry broke out in laughter and slapped Rita's quivering ass. "You dumb cunt! It's me fucking you! My white cock is filling you not your husbands!" Larry gritted his teeth as he fucked harder into Rita. "Say it bitch! Tell me how much you love my white cock. Tell me what a cock whore you are!"

"Oh God! Fuck me Larry... Fuck me." Rita cried out. "You know I love your cock. Use me, use me as your Indian bitch!"

Larry laughed loudly again. He turned to Vivienna.

"Sit on her face!" Larry cried out. "Sit on her and make her suck you as I fuck her!"

Vivienna jumped to her feet and pulled of her panties. She climbed on the bed and positioned herself over her mothers face. Slowly she lowered herself down until her pussy was hovering above her mothers head. She felt a mixture of emotions as she pushed her pussy down over her mother's face. Whatever trepidation she had vanished as her mother's tongue swept over her pussy lips and then delved deep inside her.

"Unnnh... Oh God!" Vivienna moaned. Her eyes closed as her mother's tongue lapped furiously at her pussy.

"Ashok, go over to the bed." Larry commanded.

Vivienna felt the bed move and she opened her eyes to see her father kneeling next to her, his hard cock waving in front of her face. She hesitated, but as she felt the hot tongue against her clitoris, she moaned loudly and the cock disappeared into her mouth.

He body was consumed by lust even as her mind told her it was wrong. It was so wrong that her mother was sucking her cunt while she was sucking her own fathers cock. It was all so wrong, so wrong but it felt so good. She mentally cleared her head and focused on the feelings of sexual intensity coursing through her. Her body was tingling as she moaned around her father's turgid cock in her mouth while her pussy was being licked.

Vivienna began to thrust her hips up and down over her mothers lapping mouth. She could feel the orgasm building inside her and she craved the release.

"Gonna cum!" Larry suddenly cried out. "Gonna shoot in your pussy Rita! What a cunt you are....Unnhh..Unnhh... Yeeagghh!"

Larry thrust deeply into Rita's pussy, groaning loudly as his cum sprayed out of his cock. Rita stiffened as she felt the hot cum bathe the walls of her pussy, triggering her own climax. She screamed loudly into the pussy mashing against her face, driving Vivienna to the brink of an orgasm. Vivienna released her fathers cock from her mouth and started to jerk it as she tongued the head.

"Get off her face and come over here." Larry commanded.

"No, please, just a little more.. please, she's going to make me cum." Vivienna pleaded.

"You're paid for my pleasure." Larry laughed wickedly. "Not yours. Now get over here!"

Grudgingly, Vivienna let go of her father's cock and then pulled herself up off her mother's licking tongue. The fires were burning inside her pussy and she knew that she would have had a massive orgasm if Larry had just given her a little more time.

"Clean my cock." Larry commanded and Vivienna dropped to her knees once again. She opened her mouth and swallowed Larry's cock, tasting both his semen as well as the juices of the cunt that the cock had just fucked.

"Now lick her out!" Larry commanded again. Vivienna turned to look at the bound figure of her mother on the bed. Her mother was breathing deeply and her breasts heaved with each breath. Her well fucked pussy was distended and engorged with lust. Vivienna could see Larry's cum starting to leak out of the pussy.

"Go on!" Larry pushed her forward. "Clean up that messy pussy. I don't want the bed to get soiled."

Vivienna placed her mouth between her mother's splayed open thighs and licked at the cum spilling out of it. It tasted sweetish and she buried her face into her mother's cunt, licking and slurping out the juices.

"Oh God! Lick me! Lick my filthy pussy." Rita cried out. "Who is it? Is it Ashok licking out the cum or the girl?"

Vivienna was once again taken aback at the filth coming out of her Mother's mouth. More surprising was the question of whether it was her father licking out Larry's cum or 'the girl'. Clearly her mother was not surprised by what was going on and it appeared that she was used to her husband cleaning out someone else's cum. Vivienna dismissed the questions in her head as she felt someone tapping on her ass. She raised up on her knees and felt her legs being spread open and then a thick cock press up against her pussy. She wanted to turn to see who it was that was going to fuck her but her head was held tight by her mother's thighs.

She felt her pussy lips stretching and she suspected it was her father's cock pressing into her. The thought of her father filling her cunt caused her to spasm both in pleasure as well as in the kinkiness of it all. Her suspicions were confirmed when she saw Larry climb up on to the bed and feed his cock to his mother, who took it into her mouth happily.

12