Making a Woman of Him Ch. 02

Story Info
Chester is introduced to the women of the house.
3.3k words
4.4
26.7k
9

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
330 Followers

"Ladies. Ladies!" Corrine quieted the young women seated around the table. Everyone was dressed for the formal dinner, looking their best. Their eyes sparkled in the candlelight almost as much as the crystal glassware at their settings. "As you are all aware, we have a special guest joining our house for a week or so. Everyone, please meet Chester McMillan. I expect you to take some time to get to know Chester."

They all greeted him, some enthusiastically with smiles, others with a curious reserve, and a few with minimal mumbles.

"Umm, Chester?" Beatrice hesitated. Beatrice always hesitated. "I'm just wondering. Why do you wear women's clothes?"

The group broke into nervous tittering as all eyes first went to Corrine and then to Chester. Surprisingly, Corrine's face had turned red, while Chester seemed quite calm.

"Beatrice!" Corrine hissed.

"It's quite alright," Chester interrupted softly. "I get that all the time. I can't remember the exact details, but about four or five years ago, I came to the realization I preferred to dress as a woman. Over these past few years, I've taken it very seriously. Hopefully you can give me some pointers." He said the last with a shy smile, looking at their faces and then back to Corrine. "It's a problem for most of the guys I know, but it seems to be a great ice breaker with women."

Corrine could only think about his pointy big ice breaker buried beneath his formal gown. She licked her lips.

The admission did break the tension; the table broke into numerous conversations as the food was passed.

Several of the women asked Chester questions about his preferences for various designers, eventually realizing he had strong opinions about almost all of them. By the time dessert came around, most concluded that Chester was something of a snob: he had snubbed their opinions on several topics regarding dresses, slacks and proper shoes, not to mention accessories.

Corrine again called them to attention, striking her spoon against her water goblet. "Ladies! There is something else you should know about our new guest." She turned to look at him, watching him blush. What does he think I'm going to say?! She let him squirm for a heartbeat and turned back to her audience. "Chester really likes to clean. According to John, he's never seen the men's house so neat and clean. In return for staying with us, Chester has graciously agreed to help any of you in your household tasks. You are free to interpret that as conservatively or broadly as you see fit, but Chester has confided in me that he really, really likes to clean house!"

As all eyes returned to him, he blushed and looked down again, unable to stand the attention.

"Catherine, I believe it is your evening to clear? Donna, you are on washing duty, yes?"

Before the others could get up, Chester was out of his chair graciously collecting dishes and silverware to bus to the kitchen.

Catherine, who had been the quietest about Chester's presence in the house, stayed seated, more than happy to let him clear. "I've been saying we should have had a housemaid all along, but I'd never have imagined we'd get a houseboy." No one seemed entirely surprised by Catherine's reaction -- it was rare to hear anything positive coming from her lately.

Chester continued emptying the table, stacking the dishes for Donna to wash.

"Did you want me to help with that?" He asked her quietly as Corrine entered the kitchen. Donna smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine. Thanks!"

Corrine looked down at his crotch to see a bulge beginning to grow. Sheesh, just clearing the dishes turned him on. He must have blue balls all the time.

"I've made a copy of each girl's chores for the week. I assume you will make sure you've chatted with each one to see how they want to use you." Her raised eyebrows sought his acknowledgment.

"No problem," he assured her quietly, looking down.

"I want to be clear about this arrangement, Chester. The Council is just 13 of the 40 women who live in the house. Even though you're an upperclassman you should be quite honored at the privilege we're giving you: a seat at our table, an honorary member of the Council. But with privilege comes duty, obligation and responsibility, and I expect you to keep your end of the bargain. No fraternizing with the underclasswomen and no shouldering their duties. You serve at the pleasure of the House Council. Is that understood?"

He looked at here and nodded his head, making sure she understood he understood.

"Feel free to do your evening toilette in the Council bathroom on your floor. I've already told them you'd be in there, so don't feel you have to wait for it to be empty or anything." She tossed the remark off as she left the room.

He had a dozen questions for her, but she was already down the hall before he could get them out.

* - * - * - *

Chester entered the bathroom wearing a gauzy coral-chiffon robe carrying his toiletries case. As he stood in the doorway, scanning the room for an open sink, several of the women looked up.

He noted with a mixture of alarm and relief that Corrine wasn't there. Alarm because he had felt the beginnings of a bond with Corrine - that she might protect him as he was about to enter the lioness' den. Relief, because he had a sense of shame from the afternoon encounter with her, and he wasn't sure how to face her.

That Chester couldn't have been more off base in either assessment was as much a credit to his naiveté as it was to Corrine's complete lack of concern for or about him. She watched him from down the hall, hesitating. From the moment she had seen him at the party the other night Corrine had concluded he was the biggest freak-show she'd ever seen. She just had to have him as a play-toy; when the novelty wore off, she'd send him back to the boys. But for now, she could imagine all sorts of wonderful play time in the house.

"Chester! Come on in. There's a sink over there you can use."

"Hi Chester! That's a sweet robe. Wow, it looks expensive!"

His approach to the sink was narrated by several comments and questions, none of which received a response, except the usual deep red blush.

"You know, girls," Roxie looked up from painting her nails. "I think Chester is the only one dressed in the room. He's new, so I suppose we can forgive him this time, what do you say?"

He looked around and realized she was right. All around him were women in various stages of undress, just a couple with only a thong or pair of shorts. His eyes moved from breasts to breasts, darting to neatly coiffed pubic regions and back to their eyes, all of which were on him.

The woman next to him, Lucinda was it? was buck naked, brushing her hair. Her coffee-and-cream skin was exceptional. She turned to him and smiled supportively and set down her brush.

"The Council bathroom is a no-clothes zone during 'rush hours:' 6AM to 8AM, 8PM to 10PM. If you want to come back a little later, like some of the other girls, you can keep your robe on. Otherwise...I can help you off with that," she looked at him questioningly.

He wanted to protest, but let her disrobe him, his face reddening further. She reached over, slowly opening his robe and letting it slip it off his shoulders.

The room filled with several gasps whether because he was completely shaved or the size of his equipment. All eyes were on his member and balls hanging down from his smooth-shaven pubic area. He stood at the sink, uncertain what to do with his toiletry case or his own eyes. He glanced in the mirror rapidly to see what the room was doing.

"Chester! You're...you're...thing. It's hairless!"

"You weren't born that way were you?"

"Beatrice! How stupid can you get? Half of y'all shave, why shouldn't he? I think it's perfectly fetching!"

"How often do you shave?"

The questions came like popcorn, too quickly for him to answer.

"Oh my, look at that blush!"

It was almost like a special effect - his skin turned pink and then deep red, starting from his hairline and stopping with a straight line across his chest.

"Seriously, Chester, you are the cleanest shaved man I've ever seen!"

Lucinda had folded his robe over her arm and stepped back. He looked down to see her own pubic hair had been neatly trimmed to a thin black vertical line, drawing his eyes to her "cleft". He quickly looked away, but it was too late to stop the effect on him; he could feel himself getting hard. "You know," she said to the room as much as to him, "I think we have a special circumstance here, wouldn't you agree ladies?"

They all looked up at her for a moment, stopping their activities. She paused, staring at his growing erection. "I know some of you bring your boyfriends over, and most of them aren't shy about being in here..." she was interrupted by protests from a couple of women and continued "...now don't try and argue with me, Darla -- you know Roger loves to come in here, and if you don't, well it's about time you did. The man practically hangs out in here when you're at class. Except he doesn't hang much when he's in here. Anyway, I think this little situation is different -- Chester is going to be part of the house for the next week, and some of us on the Council prefer to bathe without the presence of a man in the bathroom.

"Personally, I don't mind a bit." She paused again to stare at him, pinning him to the sink with her eyes. "But, I suggest that when Chester wants to use the bathroom, he makes sure to hang his robe on the outside of the door so others will know he's in here. What do y'all say to that?"

Lucinda's suggestion was greeted with a few hearty 'Yeahs!' and disinterested nods, the women mostly staring at Chester's continuing tumescence. Seeing agreement, she walked to the door and hung his robe outside. He watched her the whole time, her naked back and beautiful tight behind would look so nice in a few of the ensembles he had in his room...if she were a little larger, and then on her return, her small breasts pointing out from her chest. This meant he would be naked everytime he was in the bathroom. The thought made him pulse a little and he didn't know why.

"So...the girls have some questions for you, Chester..." Lucinda sat back down next to him, her legs spread open unselfconsciously as she returned to her toilette.

He felt like an insect on display. "I, I don't shave," he protested, reaching into the toiletry bag. "I use this..."

He proffered to Lucinda a plastic jar of a white cream. She studied it carefully. "Shit, this stuff's expensive! French?"

He nodded his head and turned to get himself organized at the sink. A light touch of fingers on his naked ass made him jump and look up.

"I'm sorry, but I just had to feel your skin." It was Roxie. She too was naked, her short red hair matched by a dense bush below. "I've never seen a guy this smooth before." Her fingers continued to trail up and down his buns and eventually gently pulled on his thigh, turning him to face the room. His penis had continued to grow and lift.

"Why, I think it's bigger than it was a moment ago, isn't it Chester?" This observation from Genielle, an incredibly beautiful black woman whose firm breasts were almost covered by dark brown aureolas.

He swallowed but didn't answer.

"How often to do you use that stuff?"

Again he hesitated, aware his penis was stiffening by Roxie's touch and the room's stares.

"Every Tuesday," he whispered.

"Well, let's have a dipilatory party!" This from June, a diminutive blond sitting just in front of him, her legs open. He couldn't avoid staring at her completely shaved pubis, her inner lips pink and showing.

"Suit yourselves, girls. I like my hair and I'm keeping it." Genielle had turned back to her own toiletries ignoring Chester's "growing" unease.

By this time, several of the women had gotten up to look at him more closely. Roxie's fingers had now trailed to his balls, lightly stroking his sac with the tips of the pads of her fingers. The effect was impossible to ignore. His penis lifted beyond the horizontal. He was dying of embarrassment and wanted her to stop, but couldn't get any words out. He just stared at her staring at him.

"Wow, you're big, Chester. Much bigger than any guy I've been with. And your balls. Millard's just hang down and swing, but yours. Yours are tight and your sac is so smooth." While she was saying it, Roxie continued to move her hand to the base of his shaft, pulling it down into a more horizontal orientation.

"Damn, Roxie, you're such a ho! Leave the guy alone." It was said playfully, he didn't know by whom, and it was obvious the speaker didn't want Roxie to do anything of the sort. He swallowed again, frozen in place by the small cluster of naked women.

"What is this, human bio class?" The scene was interrupted by Catherine walking into the bathroom, dressed in a terrycloth robe. "What're y'all doin' over there, jackin' him off?"

"Catherine, just because you've never been with a guy doesn't mean you need to be so crude about it. Maybe you should come over here and learn something."

"Nice one, Roxie. I don't need to play with any guy's dick to get experienced. That's the pot calling the kettle black!" She had turned her back to the group, shrugged out of her robe to reveal a beautiful pair of cheeks and reached into one of the shower stalls to start the water.

Chester failed to see even a remote parallel with the metaphor -- Roxie's bush was bright orange, Catherine's he noticed, a deep brunette. He watched her turn to face him, his eyes taking in her beautiful figure, quickly darting to her dense brunette bush and imagined her in a wonderful lace teddie. He licked his lips at the thought and his penis gave a little lurch. She caught his furtive glance and drilled into him with her eyes.

"Why, Catherine, I do believe you're having an effect on the little man!" June had covered her mouth in surprise at the ever growing size of his erection and turned away, flushed.

"You know," Bethanie spoke up, joining the crowd around him. "I had a boyfriend in high school who was part of the swim team." He felt her palm move from his navel up his front. "He never had any hair here at all, either. I always thought it was so kinky." She rubbed her hand across his nipples, feeling the nubbins get stiff. "But I don't remember him being completely hairless..." She let her fingers trail across his nipples one last time and backed away.

"I don't know what it is, June, but I gotta 'hand' it to him, he's ginormous." Roxie backed away slightly to expose him to the others. Again gasps filled the air.

He had stiffened almost to his maximum, the head of his peter a large purple mushroom, the veins on his shaft swollen, purplish green. He thought his penis was offensively ugly, a nuisance for his taste in clothes, and if it weren't for Yvette, he wouldn't have known what he'd do. He'd never been serious about cutting it off - he knew about that surgery - he wasn't interested in the slightest about becoming a girl. It would just be a little more convenient.

"Well, we can't just leave him like this," Roxie continued. "Shit, I can barely get my whole hand around him!" She had curled her fingers around his shaft, her index finger adjacent to the rim of his head and he pulsed autonomically.

"Roxie, it isn't nice to play with our guest this way. You should at least ask permission."

"Chester," she turned to him, "would you like me to help you?"

For the second time in a day, way beyond his usual schedule, he realized he would cum. This time, the stimulation from Roxie's touch was beyond anything he'd felt before. She held him so perfectly, so much more subtly than Corrine; the feelings from his usual self-attention weren't even in the same universe.

"Chester?" She stopped, waiting for an answer.

"I...I don't know. I..." He stammered, torn between confronting them and the sheer embarrassment and humiliation of having his erect penis in front of them.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes.'"

He licked his lips. "It's okay. I guess...if it's okay with you." He looked off to the side, avoiding their stares. The thought of ejaculating in front of them was almost too much.

"You see. I think it's cruel to leave a guy in this state. They get blue balls and they can barely walk."

"Oh yeah, Roxie, you are one of the most empathetic girls on campus."

"Very funny, Genielle," she chided back, focusing her fingerwork on his shaft. He stiffened his ass cheeks as she rubbed just beneath the ridge on the underside. "The way I heard it, you had the whole team in your mouth last week."

"Nice. Very nice." There wasn't any nastiness, just a sisterly bantering that confused him a little.

"I think this is gross and I wish you'd get it over with already so I can finish up in here." He didn't recognize the woman, maybe Darla. She didn't look up, avoiding the whole scene.

He looked around at the rest - six of them in the room, one in the shower and Corrine nowhere in sight. With the exception of Genielle and Darla, all of them were watching Roxie rub him, some filing their nails or combing their hair and the effect of being on display put him over the top.

"Here he comes," Roxie announced. "Mmmm, that's sweet."

For the second time that day he watched the pearly beads fly topsy-turvy in an arc, landing with a splat on the floor. He noted with some relief that at least it was tile this time, and he spasmed again as Roxie pushed on the underside of his pelvis with her two fingers. More semen burbled out, but just roped down on her fingers.

"Ewww...that's so disgusting." He snapped his eyes up to see who had said it, embarrassed and humiliated that maybe he really had done something shameful. It was Darla. She was topless, hiding her breasts from him, her privates covered by shorts.

"Oh, Darla, knock it off. It's sweet. He's a sweetheart. You're just worried about what Roger might say if he knew you were watching a guy get jacked off in the bathroom." Roxie giggled while she washed her hands in the sink, handing him a washcloth. He didn't know if the intention was to have him wipe himself up or wipe up after himself. He did both, starting with his peter and kneeling on the floor to clean up the ejaculate.

"Such a clean-freak. This is going to be great around here!" June had turned around at the commotion and watched his naked back as he wiped up the floor.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
330 Followers