Making a Woman of Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

Slowly she released him, letting him sit back on his heels. His nausea came in waves as he pulled hair from his mouth, the taste of her on him. He could feel his stomach spasming.

"Ooohh, that was good, y'all. That was really really good. I think you cleaned me out proper. Did you feel like you got every drop?"

He couldn't answer, the rush of feelings was overwhelming. He looked down and saw he was more erect than he could ever remember, his peter seemed to throb. He put his hands on the floor to steady himself and then slowly got up.

"Well, you've definitely cleaned me up, but there's still this shower to do. I'll get the other two ceilings and tops - you finish up here and get going on the others as quick as you can." Her eyes cast down to his erection sparking a raised eyebrow, and with that she slipped out leaving him a little dazed and confused.

It didn't take long for him to finish up that shower and the next. He was finishing the second just as Genielle finished work on the ceiling of the third. Stepping out of the shower stall, she watched him rinsing, shaking her head at the size of his penis. He was a small guy, someone she wouldn't even pay attention to on the street, but here, naked, his penis pointing to the sky, rigid and purple, was quite a sight. She'd be in for it with her boyfriend, if he ever found out, but she reminded herself he was screwing around, so fuck him. Besides, it was so early no one in the house was even up yet. He wouldn't find out.

She watched Chester scrubbing the walls, moving like greased lightning. As he got down on his hands and knees, his cheeks spread open for a moment revealing the cutest little butt-hole she'd ever seen. She stared at his hairless body, how baby-like his skin looked. The memory of his tonguing was still fresh in her mind, the orgasm was a relief; it caused her to want something more.

"Chester?"

He jumped at her voice, she had entered the stall behind him.

"Yes, ma'am?" Somehow he felt he needed to address her with respect.

"Chester. I'm wondering if you've been cleaning yourself as carefully as you clean the shower and all."

He stopped, looking up at her, feeling a little intimidated as she towered over him. His eyes scanned her naked breasts and dark bush; he felt guilty for staring.

"I don't understand, Genielle. What do you mean?" He had always felt a great pride in his hygiene, being careful to wash all parts of him every day.

She turned on the shower, pointing the spray away from him until it could warm up. Taking a wash cloth and soap, she lathered her hands. He watched from his position on the floor, not sure what to do.

"You just keep cleaning there. I see you're almost done. But I think you need a thorough washing, maybe in places you have a hard time getting to."

He did as she directed, losing himself in the task. When her soapy finger stroked the seam between his ass cheeks, he almost cracked his head into the wall jumping from the surprise.

"What are you doing, Genielle?!"

"Just take it easy, Chester. Why don't you stand up and be a good kid so I can help you out. You ever wash around here? How about in here?" She gently pushed her soapy index finger against his pink ring.

He was standing now, facing away from her, the spray coming down his back, her hand between his cheeks, her finger starting to probe a little into his sphincter. Images from his childhood of enemas, administered by his governess, came flashing into his memory. He started another blush.

"Ummm, yes, ma'am, I clean there every da...OH!"

She pushed her finger deep into him, using the lather as lubricant. "Hold your cheeks apart, Chester. It will make this much easier for both of us." She continued to move her finger deep into him and pulled it out, washing it off and lathering it again with each movement until she was satisfied she had cleaned the walls of his rectum of any shit he might have there.

Standing back a little to admire him, his hands spreading his cheeks stretching the wrinkled anus to expose the pink flesh inside, she decided to go for it. Directing the spray onto the pink and brown target, she washed away any soap residue and dropped to her knees.

"Chester, I think you need as thorough a cleaning as you gave me. It's only fair, and since I know you haven't had one of these, probably ever, you can't tell me you've done a thorough cleaning. So be a dear and hold still while sister Genielle helps you out here." She swiftly moved her lips to his stretched skin, darting her tongue to the hole. She licked all around it, knowing the sensation would drive him nuts.

He wasn't strong enough in this position to keep from bending as she pushed harder against his exposed backside. She reached her hands up and around his hips to push from the front. The resistance allowed her to push her tongue deeply into his rectum.

He spluttered at the invasion. He'd never in a million years thought anyone would push their tongue into one of the dirtiest places on his body. His mind was a swirl of emotions: disgust, humiliation, guilt, shame, and something he had never ever felt before.

Relieving himself, once a month, was as much an act of hygiene as it was efficiency: if he didn't he'd just have to clean up his sheets from the wet mess he'd make at night. Arousal never played into it. There were brief moments of intense feelings when his semen exited his peter, but up until this weekend, he couldn't recall feeling it was pleasure. Now, as her tongue entered his most private place, and her fingers pressed against the flat part of his belly and hips, he felt a glow starting at the tip of his peter spreading towards his balls. It worried him slightly because he'd never felt anything like it before, but it felt good, and he didn't want her to stop.

She wanted to feel that huge cock of his as she reamed his ass. She gradually shifted her fingers towards his center, letting them touch lightly at the base of his shaft where it met his balls. The lack of hair made her curious, she'd never felt a smooth shaved guy before and she let her fingers travel lightly over his sac and above. She felt his cock pulse and his ring gave a squeeze to her tongue.

She made a circle of her finger and thumb, squeezing the base of his shaft tightly. He moaned. She squeezed again; this time he pulsed and again squeezed her tongue. She knew pushing on the muscle between his balls and his ass would make him harder and she wanted very much to make him as hard as possible.

Keeping her tight grip on the base of his shaft with one hand, she brought the other up between her body and his, pushing two fingers into the perineum, feeling the bulge increase in both his cock and his anus. He was trapped in three places and it forced another moan, longer and louder from him.

The shame and humiliation he felt was more powerful than he'd ever suffered before. Seeing Yvette's face laughing at him as he masturbated, trying to hide his growing erection from her, parading in front of her friends -- none of that came close to the disgust he felt at the moment. Adding to it all was a surge in pleasure unlike anything he'd felt with Yvette. It was going to end in another ejaculation; he just knew it and the thought humiliated him further, his pleasure spiraling up as a result. He couldn't resist the increasingly mounting sensations flooding his groin. The glow had now encompassed his entire peter, his balls, and now was added to by the pistoning of her tongue in his hole. Suddenly he felt the pressure mounting and the glow became a burning volcano. His knees buckled a little and he looked down in amazement as blobs and blobs of white liquid again came pulsing from his purple head. He couldn't remember seeing it like this before - usually it was yellowish, like tapioca. This was pure white, smooth and creamy. He was breathing hard, something else he couldn't recall ever feeling before, and he closed his eyes to the little white blobs floating to the shower drain.

Genielle pulled out of him with a satisfying pop, grinning at her accomplishment. She'd always wanted to do that to a guy but Chester was the only one she felt was clean enough to give it a try. "There you go, Chester. I think you are definitely much cleaner now. Don't you agree?"

She stood up to rinse under her arms and down her front, washing her face of any residue from him. He was still standing, his hands spreading his cheeks, a low growling moan coming from him.

"You can come under the shower, Chester, if you want to rinse off. I'm just going to dry off and get ready for the day."

He shook his head, trying to get clear with what was happening to him. He felt his peter pulsing over and over again and he couldn't figure out the feelings in his backside. He took her place in the shower, absentmindedly letting the water hit his head.

"Hey Chester?" She stuck her head in the shower for a moment. "I'm going to ask you to keep this between you and me, yeah? None of the other girls need to know about it, 'cause my guy? If he heard about this, he'd probably come and rip your dick off."

He looked up in alarm at the image, not sure if she really meant it or not. He nodded his head silent and wide eyed. She smiled at him to soften the message, wished him a good morning and left him alone, confused by these new sensations.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12